trouble with brightness and contrast

Ok heres the problome I add a noise filter too the whole pic and then do brightness and contrast,the preview looks alright, press ok and the noise dosent change at all
Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 06:27:31 AM Total Views:  100
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Dr Brown Caption Maker troubleshooting

I can't find a "Dr Brown" forum - sorry if this is not the place. Does anyone know why a question mark that is not part of the 'description' EXIF field should print out when using Dr. Brown's Caption Maker It usually comes at the end of the description but sometimes in the middle. I'm stumped. Thanx - MS
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Paths"Make work path from selection"troubles(pics)

I am trying to create line art faster from sketches. What I have tried doing so far is selecting all the penciled in areas, then going to the paths tab in the layer channel and selecting "Make Work Path From Selection". Such as the image below. The Problem:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Animation trouble - help requested

, I am in need of some help for Photoshop CS3 animation I have only had Photoshop a few months so im not that good. And this is my first time on this forum. What I have done is made an animation with 72 layers and 73 animation frames. I have used black text and on a transparent background. While in Photoshop it plays fine but no matter if i export as movie or save as gif all i ever get is a pure black view. The only exception is when i export using Render Video is i choose render option "premultiplied with white" then when i play the exported .mov i still get a black screen but i can finally see the animation drawn in black with white just behind it. How do I make the animation or any animation so i can use it as an overlay in a video. I just want the text to show up no background or sometimes would like to add a picture as a background with colored text. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Photoshop CS3 not full suite. I also have Photoshop Elements 7 as well as Premiere Elements 7 and multiple video editing programs. I am also running the cursed Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Removing Backround troubles

Hi all I just joined! my names matt hello I am trying to remove a backround around the ladies in the picture I have attached... Normally I would use the magic wand tool and click the backround and then inverse but the backround and the ladies have similar colors. Now I am using the eraser tool and trying to delete the backround but the edges look rough and I was wondering if I could have some advice on what to do.. thx ps its not letting me attach, I need to post at least 5 times
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

color change trouble

im designing a tshirt for a client and i am drawing something in black using the paintbrush tool. i messed up because i forgot it needs to be dark brown. to use paint bucket makes the images lines distorted and "fat". is there no way to just take the black i drew by itself in its layer and turn it all another color without messing it up
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

A little trouble on web creation

Right i have created my template etc. And what i want the site to do is where the content box is for text instead of having to use photoshop to edit what text is in here i want to be able to edit it through notepad or frontpage. Even when i view the site you can not highlight the text as it appears as an image. Help would be greatly appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Hello, I am new and I am having trouble saving HQ files

I will save a file for PRINT, CMYK (400dpi) jpeg and it still comes out grainy when printed why would this happen, i work and its HQ no grain, i save a WEB copy and use the correct settings, but when i go to save the CMYK print version as a jpeg its grainy when printed is it because im saving it as a jpeg instead of another file format, or settings i dont know about... or is there a book or resource that has an overview of saving files and what not any help would be appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Having trouble with layer selections.

Hi There Ive been following this tutorial here which is for Photoshop 7 http://www.spoono.com/photoshop/tutorials/tutorial.phpid=27 I am using Photoshop CS3 At stage 6 It says:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

ImageReady linking troubles

I'm having a problem with a mailto: link in on one of the sites I'm designing. I'm sure its an easy fix but for the life of me can't figure out how to resolve it. Here's the issue: When I give the slice the URL #mailto:info@juliestarrdresner.com it translates to http://www.juliestarrdresner.com/web...arrdresner.com in a web browser. I've never had this problem before. I used ../../../#mailto:info@juliestarrdresner.com which has worked in the past for http:// links, but it didn't resolve it for this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

troubles slicing a layout I made in photoshop

I recently posted a topic in the webdesign section thinking the reason I couldn't get my layout to code properly was because I'm not to good with coding , but now I'm thinking it might be because my layout was sliced wrong in the beginning , not saying the code was wrong to begin with cause it was but I'm getting the hang with coding and thought maybe just see if slicing the layout better would work Here's a link to the layout , the green colored sections is where I want content to go , In dreamweaver I can get the layout decent enough but when I type in my content the layout ends up stretching to the right or down thus putting gaps in my layout. Any ideas on how I cna slice this layout to make it work better. http://img22.echo.cx/img22/762/layoutexample5tl.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

rollover trouble

I have been having alot of trouble with the rollovers in imageready. i'll make another frame of the button, and change the color of the button(the rollover effect). but when the color is changed it applies it to both frames. why is this! what can i do to fix it thanks in advance. , ok if you have 2 frames of both the same picture you need to create a new layer for your 2nd frame. And apply that layer to only that frame. So if its a square and you want it red in one frame and blue in another. Create a new layer, make a blue square and have it for the 2nd frame. Hope that makes sense. , also dont forget to hide the layer that you dont want or make sure that the layer with the effect is above the plain layer good lucky and rock on!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Affair font trouble?

, I have recently got the font 'Affair' by Sudtipos. However. When I come to use it in Photoshop CS5, it looks like this; HOWEVER, in Paint and the Character map it looks like this; I REALLY want it to be like the 2nd image, without the curves. What do I do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Removing Backround troubles

Hi all I just joined! my names matt hello I am trying to remove a backround around the ladies in the picture I have attached... Normally I would use the magic wand tool and click the backround and then inverse but the backround and the ladies have similar colors. Now I am using the eraser tool and trying to delete the backround but the edges look rough and I was wondering if I could have some advice on what to do.. thx ps its not letting me attach, I need to post at least 5 times
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Having trouble with a rounded box

Not very good with photoshop except fixing scanned photos. I have a box I made with the square selection tool. I added a 25 px feather to it to give it nice rounded corners. I did a paint bucket fill inside the selection and it doesn't fill JUST the insides like I thought it'd do. It does MOST of it but it blends outwards towards the sides of the selection so it's not one solid color. ALSO when I flood fill a few times, it EXTENDS passed my selection box into the rest of the window! My question is, how do I make a selection box with rounded corners flood fill COMPLETELY
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 13th October 2012
View Replies!

MSIE having trouble with PNGs

I have these two PNG pics. On Firefox (and possibly other browsers), the transparency looks fine. However, the transparency doesn't work on IE : So, what do I do JPEG isn't transparent. GIF lowers the quality by 1000%.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

trouble printing and saving paths

I'm having trouble with a particular image. The image is composed of pathways defining the outlines and painted colors filling the region between the pathways. The problem is when I go to print this, only the colors seem to get printed and not the pathways. Same thing happens with saving. That is, no matter what format I save it in, if I close it and then reopen it, all the pathways are gone leaving only the color. How can I preserve the pathways when saving and printing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Having trouble with applying effects to text

I am an extreme newbie to Photoshop CS. I am using it to print out my wedding invitations and am having a problem. I printed out a majority of them a few months back and used the font 'poor richard' with the effect 'glowing edges' and it worked perfectly for the look I was going for. Now, when I try the same, the color of the text changes to black as soon as I apply the effect. I am sure I do not have something set up correctly but it is really causing me some frustration at this point. I would appreciate any advice and/or assistance regarding this issue....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Filter trouble

, I have just downloaded CS4 and am having a bit of trouble with the Filters. Some of the different blends such as Ripple are unselectable, yet there are still some that are I have no clue what is going on. I have tried manually opening the Plug-ins and they seem to be there. I would appreciate an help or explanations for my dilema, please.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

A little trouble on web creation

Right i have created my template etc. And what i want the site to do is where the content box is for text instead of having to use photoshop to edit what text is in here i want to be able to edit it through notepad or frontpage. Even when i view the site you can not highlight the text as it appears as an image. Help would be greatly appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

GIF trouble

The problem is not with Image Ready, the animations runs fine, It's when I try to view GIF animations on the net (ie. this forum) It doesn't work at all! I've tried turning off my pop-up blocker and still no help :(| Can anyone help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!