tron effect

i am stuck on how to apply the glowing tron lines to an image
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:09:49 AM Total Views:  48
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How did they creat this effect?

I found this pic in the background of some site, how did they create such a effect[/img]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Any special order I should apply effects?

Hi all, I'd like to know if there's an order to which I should be working when applying effects/filters/resizing etc, i.e. is it best to re-size an image then sharpen or does it not matter First post on this forum so nice to meet y'all,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Lightning effect

hello, i have been trying to create a lightning effect behind a picture. i would like to have bright white lightning with a sort of blueish glow on the edges. i have serched the forums but cant seem to find anything related, can anyone point me to an earlier post i missed or a tutorial that would help me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

"Drop shadow" effect in bulk

Hi. I have loads of photos on my web site all with "drop shadow" effect. I have a batch processor that reduces the size of photos in bulk .... but is there any quick way of putting a "drop shadow" effect on dozens of photos at the same time \t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to achieve this effect?

In my work I have to draw shoes from sketch. They have to be photorealistic but achieve photorealistic texture is very hard. Heres an exapmle of a pic and a drawing. What I want is to make a glow just like in the photo. How do you think it can be done http://m.1asphost.com/ainurelf/Test.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Nightmares of image lighting effects going crap on net

hope you're all rosey, been looking for a fun photoshop forum, so perhaps this problems a good thing. i have used lighting effects (omni and spotlight), across varies layers on an image and everythings fine and smooth. However when i send this image via an application (email, site uplaod), the render lines suddenly appear really visable and messy. However the exact same image that i sent out when opened in photoshop looks fine. The image is an RGB jpeg saved at 10 compresion, in a 8bit channel. I'm tearing my hair out with this if anyone can help i'll shower you in sherbert I've attached the image so i imagine the problem will resurface here
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How was this effect created

I am looking more at the glossy reflection affect of the smaller pic.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Wind effect question

I used love adding the wind effect to my text and it always comes like its coming out of the text like this. I have no idea why but now it does this to actually letter rather then it coming out... I want it to look like the way it does in the first image... Could anyone tell me what to do. It would greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

The Lightsaber effect.

, Just wandering if ahyone knew how to create the lightsaber effect, you know the outer glow one. Or if anyone had a good link to a site that told you. Would I be able to edit a photo of me holding a stick and then change it to a lightsaber Can I do this with PhotoShop 5.0 Limited Edition. Because I was following a tutorial and then I had to right click on a Layer and select glow, it was not there. Any replies would be Highly grateful. Johnny
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

effect question

hi im new here n i gotta quesiton. does anyone kno the efffect used in the graphic i hate briteny lol but i luv the blend..how do u do like the lighting n wut effect is on it..thanks if u can help me..i kno i sound like a newb lol [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/devilish_hunnie69/untitled.bmp[/IMG]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Problem with selecting on effects

im having a issue not sure why i have a image on a layer so i select a square on the image. I then right click on the layer and click on blending options. Now all the effects are applied to the whole image not what i selected on the image. How do i only apply affects to just what I select\t ive done this before before i reformated my computer with no problems but doesnt work now any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Architecture - how to make this effect ?

I am a student of architecture, I have a problem maybe you can help me. I tried a pen tool but this didnt give effects. How to make effect "car lights" like this : Thank you for help, cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I need help recreating an effect.

Please Specifically this effect, from this fan made album cover. The effects I'm most interested in creating are highlighted by a red lines and red arrows. The first things I've outlined looks like a layered (I'm not sure if that's the right word) rectangular box, containing a colored picture inside. The second consists of five singers with that particular color outline highlighting them. I hope I'm explaining this as best as I can, and I would go into more detail about them, but I'm not sure how to describe the effects on the CD pic I'm uploading.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What is this effect and how could I achieve it?

I tried making CD covers a while ago but quit, back at it. I am trying to get this shadow like effect: on this image: I don't mean the marker scribble, or that print across him (though print and those weird lines like Matrix style that run through a pic is nice), but shading him like in that first pic is my goal. I appreciate 's time and help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What is this effect called?

Check out this picture, please: wwwcache.wraltechwire.com/asset/news/2010/06/07/7738860/at_t_logo-512x384.jpg Does anyone know if this effect where lines get thicker and thinner to create an image/shape is called I've seen photo's replicated in this effect so I suspect there may even be a photoshop filter or something that does it automatically.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help with effect

I'm not sure if you have seen the shock top logo.. pretty cool orange lol. I'm trying to kind of put 3 letters in the Mohawk but make it looks likes its dyed... Something like that.. if you can help me out with ways to do it.. I did the T but the rest of the letters don't flow with the Mohawk like that one.. Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Applying filters to high-res images has poor effect

When applying filters such as accented edges, ink outline, etc to a medium sized image (1024x768 or 1280x853) produce some pretty cool results. However, when applying those same filters to larger images like files with a 5184x3456 resolution, the filters have little to no effect. I'm guessing this is because there are so many more pixels that altering each pixel has a less noticeable effect. You can see an example here with the accented edges filter run over a smaller version of a picture I took, and then a larger one (that was then downsized to make it viewable): http://www.vcize.com/images/accented-edges-1280x853.jpg http://www.vcize.com/images/accented...-5184x3486.jpg The 1280x853 one looks pretty cool. On the larger 5184x3456 version the filter had almost no noticeable effect. The problem is that I want the cool looking version like is seen in the 1280x853 version, but at a high enough resolution to print on a large canvas that is, say, 40' x 40' or so. Is it possible to get the bigger image to look like the smaller one without losing the resolution required to print it on a canvas that large I've been trying to figure this out for weeks now...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to achieve this video-like effect via Photoshop?

Hi all, Recently I came across a couple of photos with a video-like effect that I really like. Have a look: Any ideas how to achieve this effect via Photoshop Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to do this effect

I've been curious at how to do an effect like this: This is taken from Katy Perry's 'The California Dreams Tour 2011' Logo This is another image. This is from the cover of Katy's 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' Really want to learn how to do this!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can i get this effect?

Like this photo:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Red/Aqua color effect, saw this in a magazine

Anyone know how to achieve this effect Is it just isolating different colors in Curves and making a mask with a gradient Sorry for the small thumbnails, it wont let me resize, here's the link to the magazine if you want better resolution. the outdoor shots were edited with the effect. (I can't post links yet since I have less than 5 posts! so you have to google Moosejaw Winter 2011 Catalog. 3rd link down. Then click the link on that page)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to do this effect???

there. I try to my photo look like photos on the picture. Any sugestions. Pleas help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Mirror effect on images that are not 2d or 90 degrees

I am trying to create the mirror effect/reflection and can do it find on objects that are flat or 2d but I have some images that are on a 45 degree angle and when you vertically flip it a copied layer of the image, the images are of course bottom point to top point. For example, if there is a notrebook PC and you copy the layer and then flip it, the corner of the notebook of the bottom becomes the top of the copied layer. So how do I manipulate the image so that it can look natural. I understand there is some difficulty here but maybe there is an alternative method other than this. I have tried the warp tool with no success. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP! Trying to create a gritty watercolor effect on text :(

I have been trying to replicate this effect on text but I can't figure it out. I even have the Mister Retro Permanent Press filters but nothing seems to come close to getting this gritty high contrast effect. Please let me know if you know how to do this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can i get next effect????

Please look at the white glow/shine on the left top corner on the badge: It's so nice and perfect.It is perfect matched to the badge.Not too big not too much shine and stuff. I tried everything but the best result i can get is like on next: You see the difference\t\tAt mine you see it too clear and it is just like a white cirkel on a black badge but on the other a light nice shine effect... . I asked myself that if it is maybe a brush on the other badge Or how can i get that nice effect
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I create this effect?

Hi! I'm new to this forum but hope you can help me solve a problem! I want to create an image like this with this "psychedelic" effect: I've tried the clone stamps and some filters but the results where far from good. If someone knew how to do this it would really make my day!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

simulate low light levels/purkinje effect?

all, I am writing my dissertation in art history and need to show how a an ancient mural --full of blues and greens-- was meant to appear at sunset on the summer solstice, when it was perfectly aligned with the setting sun. I am arguing that the makers of this picture utilized the Purkinje effect (great info on wikipedia if you don't know what it is --as a newbie i cant post links). Any advice on the best way to do this I have CS5. New to photoshop,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help with embroidered/stitched effect

I've been looking for a way to give a shape/text etc a stitched/embroidered/sewn look. I found this link below (which the author states isn't a 'tutorial' as such, but more a few hints & tips for the intermediate user). It's exactly what I'm looking for but tbh, a little over my head. Link here Trouble is that it's a little bit over my head & I was hoping someone here who understands the jist of it, could simplify it in a way that a 'less experienced' Photoshop user could understand. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How does one get this effect?

The effect in question is turning a colour image - in this photo, the face - into a black and white with these heavy shadows. One method I have played around with is changing the image into grayscale, then adjusting the brightness/contrast effects (with 'Use Legacy' checked). However, I dont know whether this is the most efficient way to reproduce this technique (perhaps a filter is involved). Also, once the image has been converted into the black and white form, what would be the easiest way to change the white to transparency
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

fire plasma effect

Could someone tell me how can you make this sort of effect where the plasma seems to be a sort of gradient that fades into transparent or if you know of a tutorial on how to make an effect like that i appreciate it if i could have the link. it looks a lot like some tutorials ive seem on how to create a plasma effect from the render clouds filters but i havent got it to look like that. This is the effect im trying to achieve Yfrog - fireplasma - Uploaded by ed0209 Can anyone help me out with this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Can this effect be done in Photoshop?

I study architecture, and have a basic understanding of photoshop, but I want to be able to turn my pretty blank renders in to something like this render. Can anyone give me any advice on how this might be done in photoshop, or point me towards a tutorial http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/777...mallpencil.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Football player effect

everybody, I am trying to achieve an effect similar to the one around the football player in the picture Picasa Web Albums - PReaidy - Photoshop . I am new to Photoshop and I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some easy to follow steps.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Older pircture effect.

Photoshop ! I have been trying to figure out what effect or what filter has been applied to these images. I like this old world look and am trying to replicate it. http://lucida-photography.com/blog/w...9/07/cs-16.jpg http://www.asphoto.ca/blog/images/jp7u8302.jpg http://lucida-photography.com/blog/w.../07/t_p_17.jpg http://www.asphoto.ca/blog/images/09...engage_400.jpg your help is greatly apreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I do this shadow effect?

I've been trying to figure out how to do this effect for a long while & I still cant wrap my brain around it. Notice how the light & shadows creep around the picture I love this effect! Can anyone help me out Please Examples: & this one especially
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!