tiling a background

I'm using Photoshop to design a brochure to send to clients. I have layers with all my text, text boxes with borders, images and effects but have decided to change the white page background (I used A4 when I opened the new page up). I have an free square background image/pattern I've downloaded that's designed to be tiled but I cant work out how to repeat it across the layer. I have tried the method of making it a pattern etc in a new document but this saves the image AND the white page behind it as the pattern, and I want to save just the image - which on the A4 page is a small square. What should I do
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:17:54 AM Total Views:  213
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to print white letters on a transparent background?

I'm starting off with a transparent BG, I'm saving the file as a png, and I'm writing in only #FFFFFF white with a drop shadow. I can see it on preview, but when I use color paper, the letters turn out transparent with the slight outline provided by the drop shadow. I can get any other color I want, but why isn't white showing up and how can I generate it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Transparent background made simple?

ok this is the image that i have as of now dont laugh im just screwin around with photoshop : ) not very new to it but i never could figure out how to make the background not to show up on an image once you are done i have tried everything i can think of now when i upload this to a site that doesnt have a white background i dont want the little white box to show up around this i dont have any idea how to do it some quick and easy help would be nice THX in advance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Importing another image as a background.

I feathered an image that I'm using as a foreground. I want to blend another image as the background with some color changing effects. I'm quite new to photoshop, so I don't know how to even import the image as a layer and not some totally other project. Help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Problem with exporting images with transparent backgrounds.

, I've been confronted with this problem, whenever I exported images that have transparent backgrounds, they gain a white outline... Yes, I've checked to make sure no stroke was applied to the layer... Here are some screenshots. Here's a screenshot of the image in PS, with the layers pallete next to it. Here's a screenshot of the export settings that I used. Here's an image with the exported image placed ontop of a blue background. The white outline is clearly visible in it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

made new background pic

hows it look
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Saving files (with the background image)?

The problem that I still have is that the layer is saved; not the background image! Can I change such a file into a file so you can see the background image (with layers)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Any advisable methods to create this kind of background ?

The colour mash effect between orange and blue is what I am eyeing for .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Blending black outline of an image into a yellow background

I'm creating a logo for my local First Robotics team and I need some assistance. I created a light blast effect on a black background and due to difficulties I was unable to change the black to yellow without completely distorting the picture. I eventually used the magic wand tool to copy the main image onto a yellow background. But now there is a slight black outline that I would like to blend in. Do you and girls have any suggestions.RR light blast subfinal.psd
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to create a texture background

Hi all, I'm trygin to figure out how to create nice looking textures for backgrounds. Since I can't post links when I'm a new forum member I'll discribe how to find some examples. Go to dribbble dot com and search for two examples: 1. Search for "little boxes" which is posted by Adam Michela. It shows a really nice texture in the big green area. 2. Search for "Web application" by Ricardo Salazar. See the dark grey texture in the menu area.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Create background like crazy stupid love.....

I want to create background like the posters from crazy stupid love how to use background from photoshop is it depth of field.I love the colors as they are very bold and sparkle see the link below. I would love to hear your help! I fell in love with this and I want to make the background and add my friends on it google crazy stupid love posters and look at the background, so beautiful.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help trying to remove background - a repetitve task for a single image

Below is a picture of a rally car part for protecting an area of its suspension. The picture was taken with the part sitting on a cardboard box, and I am trying to remove the cardboard from all the inner elements. (please no comments about the part being on a cardboard box, this has already been mentioned to the photographer....) The remove background tools are not working well for me, so I was creating paths, making a selection and then clearing the background. There are many identical areas within the image where the background is to be removed, but I have no idea how to go about this repetitive task. As you can see in the image attached I have cut the image out, and also cut out one of the sections. Now I am stuck... Should I be making a clipping mask and copying my selections somehow
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Remove white background from my image using elements editor?

Hi team, i have this gif that i want to get rid of the white background and make it transparent, everytime i try, little arrows on my image get deleted!!! can someone help me out I want to keep all the text and arrows but just get rid of the white space! TIA Aaron
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Making a background out of a background of an image?

Hi ! I need some help into making a background out of the background of another image... I'll explain myself From those 3 images: http://www.willmurai.com/images/what...a_painting.jpg http://www.willmurai.com/images/wyf_coffemilk.jpg http://www.willmurai.com/images/wyf_strawberry.jpg I'd like to put the 3 images into one using the background from http://www.willmurai.com/images/wyf_strawberry.jpg But I don't know how to "extract" the background and paste it as a mosaic (I've tried it but It does not look as a background, It looks as some images repeating because of the gradient).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!