Save my Soul PLEASE!

I am working on a picture using Photoshop CS6. It is a round picture and I am trying to to get the text to wrap around the top and then around the bottom. I have the text I want on the top, but I am having a heck of a time trying to get it on the bottom. I am quite new to PS, but I can usually find a tutorial and figure it out without a problem. That is how I did this whole project. There is just one thing I am stumped on. Every tutorial I have found only shows me how to do the text all the way around the circle, and that is not what I want. I want part on top and part on the bottom, but to still go with the flow of the circle. I really hope I am not confusing anybody.

I have attached a picture to give you a better idea what I am talking about. See how I have the word "Oceanview" at the top, well now I want to add another word around the bottom.

Any step by step help and I would be forever great full.

Thank you so much in advance.
Posted On: Sunday 30th of December 2012 11:24:43 PM Total Views:  84
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Epson custom paper sizes saved to Epson driver

OS 10.4.11; Dual 2.0Ghz G5 PPC; Stylus Pro 10600 Not exactly for this forum, but I can't get an answer to this anywhere else: I'd like to transfer the custom paper sizes I entered into the Epson driver from one HD into another. I can't find the document that contains these custom paper sizes in any of my libraries. Does anyone know which doc this is or how I would do this TIA
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

bulk processing-please help!

hi, im having problems with bulk processing, basically i need cs3 to make 2 different sizes of jpegs from hundreds of tiffs for me, and when i set it up it always just does this to the 1st file in the folder, over and over again! does anyone know why this happens
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Text Help please!?

Hi I am teaching myself Photoshop and have been trying to design a mousemat foe a gift for DH but im having a problem and was wondering if you talented people could give me some advice, I have done everything so far except adding the text which is where im having troubles. Basically when I add a text box my whole image turns Red, Then when I add my text and then click somewhere else on the page Not on image) the red dissapears btu the text is left red (Even tho I chose a blue colour) it also is sort of transparent and has the selection lines around it If I then press enter it removes the selection lines but leaves the text red and semi transparent ifkwim Here are some screenshots so you can see what I mean http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/Myas...printscreen.jpg http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/MyasMummy/ps2.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Opened saved file and it's all blurry? Help thanks :)

I just created an account here...so hey . Well, I would consider myself a beginner with photoshop. i've just been using the brush tool to draw and paint around with, and today when I tried to open up a saved project from last night, It came up all blurry and very undetailed compared to when i saved it. I think it might be the saved file was 16 bit, and maybe it's opening it up in 8 bit which is making it blurry Or maybe my computer can't handle the 16bit and my resolution on the saved file was too high I really have no idea. Also, I was wondering some recommended starting specs (like when I open a new window) I'm really a newb. Where should i start searching
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Colour image - Spot Colour HELP please

I have been given a colour background which is mostly blues but its a cymk jpeg image and for print it needs to be converted to a spot colour in photoshop. I dont really use channels etc and cant find a good tutorial on how to convert it to a spot Could someone please give me a guide if thats possible\t Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help me please

My photoshop seems to be working apart from when I click on healing brush tool and try and use it a message saying
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Lightroom Problem..please help

ok i downloaded Lightroom beta like a year ago..and in developer mode it had this great option to set the white balance to like daylight, shade, cloudy, flash and others..but i recently got the full version now all it has is custom, auto and so on...how do i get those back
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Text locks on me. please help.

Hi: This started happening today. When ever I go and start a new file and add text to it, the text locks on me and i can not move it around. I am using photoshop 7.0. When ever i try to click and drag the text after I have created it, photoshop always moves to the layer down to the bottom layer. I have allready tried reinstaling photoshop but that did not help. Also I shut off my computer after I uninstalled it, If anyone has a solution to fix this I would like to hear about it. I could move the text both with the move tools and the text tools before but now i can't. I haven't added any software or fonts (or hardware - not that matters) to my system either. I am using win xp pro too. I forgot to mention that the first two locks tool bar at the top of the layers paltte is greyed out too when I go and create the text.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help please!!!

How do i copy an image and paste it onto another image on 6.0. i.e. i'm makin a flyer and need to put the logo on it too but don't know how to.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

distorted text on buttons, please help

i am creating some buttons for my site in ps and when i load them into my webpage the text on the buttons are all distorted, anyone know what the problem is
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I'm having a text issue, please help :)

Hi , I'm new to this forum. I need to learn how to make text be anchored straight on the top, but have the bottom of the letters curve downward as in the photo of this shirt I found: http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/58/58073/astropage1.jpg Can anyone give me a quick pointer
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

please review my new sig

eh here is my newest sig let me know what you think,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Accidentally saved my photos as Progressive format, how to re-save as Baseline?

I accidentally saved several of my photos as Progressive format. If I just open the progressive format photos and re-save them again, this time as Baseline, with the same quality setting (8-high), will they lose any quality being changed from progressive to baseline and saved again Or do I need to open the original files and re-edit each photo and then save them fresh to have the highest quality (so that the edited photos are saved as baseline the first time, and not as progressive and then opened later and saved again as baseline) Thank you for any advice you can provide.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to cut and save part of my image

I have an image with 960x640 resolution. I want to save as a separate image a part of it (in my case the first 960x150 part). How do I do that Thank you. PS : I am using photoshop cs5
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

can you help me out please?

i really suck at photoshop lol i use the quick selection tool but i can never get everything selected. and it always looks like crap i am trying to get my grille the chrome part black and the bowtie white but everytime i do it. it looks like crap can anyone help me please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help with font sizing issue please....

Ugh... So here's the thing, I'm trying to get some comics into a local newspaper. The problem is, no matter which font I choose, the printing seems to get choppy and hard to read when it's shrunk down to fit the 'newspaper sized' strips. I've tried putting the lettering in while the strip is bigger, and then shrinking it all down. I've also tried shrinking the image down first, and then adding the text. Both had the same unsatisfactory result. I'm currently stuck with Photoshop 5, so I'm a little more limited than people with newer versions. I appreciate any help I can get on this. Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Removing some save formats types from SAVE menu

In SAVE (and SAVE AS) menu of PS there are list of different supported formats such as PSD, BMP, GIF, DCM, EPS, PCX, PDF, PXR, png etc. But Mostly we use few of them. Is there a option to change this list and remove unwanted ones! ------------------------------- PS always wants to save the result by default in PSD format and as soon as you change it, (and file name already exist) it add "copy" add end of file. For me this is annoying I want to replace the file. IS there a way to either disable adding "copy" or disabling the default save format
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Which file extention to save as

, I just saved a file in 5x5 and sent it off to get printed as a photo. I saved it as .jpg but I was a bit dissapointed with print quality. I am just wondering if there are other file extensions that you recommend that I save it as when sending it off to get printed. Which give the optimum print quality.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Pen pressure help!

my photoshop just doesn't want to pick up my pen pressure for my graphic tablet! ive set the brush dynamics and other dynamics to pen pressure but still i get nothing.. i really need help fast :( oh and i use an aiptek hyper pen 12000u
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP! How can you change a signature's colour?

Hi people, I've scanned in a copy of my signature, dragged & dropped it from MS Word into Photoshop CS2. BUT... I want to change its colour from black to a specific pantone colour for a sales letter I'm writing (0c1c8c)... Would someone be so kind as to advise me on how to do this please, as everything I seem to try just isn't working.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Photoshop tables nightmare

Hi all, This is probably an easy question but its got me really frustrated. I have used a photoshop template for the design of a website and I have a good idea of using layers to create a nice looking page. However when I "save to web" the template the page is broken up into slices of images which I am totally confused about. I then try to open up the html page that was generated by photoshop in dreamweaver and it has these nasty tables all over the place. My main problems are these 1. when I try and enter text in Dreamweaver the layout goes crazy due to the images being in slices. AGGHHH 2. because the page is broken up into images I cannot continue down the page with extra text as I am stuck with a fixed page length. AGGGHHHHHHH
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Map image colour change

Hi Just wonderinf if anybody could help with to change colour of map image attached to a different colour (image attached). As you can see the map as 'small dots' like a grid over it, so I cannot do a normal 'seclection' of area and 'paint bucket' action.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

I cant find stuff!

GRAh. Alright. My photoshop will save stuff sa psd. But when i try to save things as .jpgs it wont give me the box that shows the quality stuff and stuff. Oo I believe it's because i had a two monitor set up a while back, and when i switched it back, the box like, appears where i cant see it or something. I would just like to know how i can set the thing up so the jpeg quality box will show up on my screen. and like, not wherever it's going now. Oo HELP Please. ;-;
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

colour palette problem after installing.

hello there i thought maybe all you photoshop users could help me with this problem. if this is in the wrong thread or forum, im sorry. I've installed my copy of photoshop cs many times on my computer before but i recently reformated and this time my color palette isn't the same. as in all the colors are brighter then they should be (#FF0000) almost looks orange. When i try and open up pictures in ps, or old psd's it also makes their colors brighter and not what they should be. I have not changed monitors or any other display settings. Its also not some stupid problem like RGB to CMYK or something. although im open to any suggestions because people make mistakes sometimes. Also ive also noticed that this happens after i activate it. before i activate it the colors are fine but once the grace period ends and i have to activate through internet or whatever that when all the colours get brighter. any help would be appreciated. hopefully im not the only one with this problem.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Backward Compatibility

I'm curious if Photoshop cs2 files would be able to be opened on Photoshop elements 3 or 4. Highly doubt it myself, but thought I would ask experts.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make the edges Fade to clear?

Ok, Im semi knew to photoshop (tought myself from scratch) and ive made several things before and have touched up some photographs. Im wondering how can I make the outside boarder of this fade out so it doesnt look like a giant block http://img207.exs.cx/img207/5300/l3m0nator4ak.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!