Question on brushes.

Is there a way to make a brush do a squiggly line instead of using the pen tool and try to add anchors and move them I'm trying this for a project.
Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 09:27:29 PM Total Views:  448
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

A DPI grey scale print question

Hi , What is the optimum DPI resolution for 5X7 grey scale prints I have my DPI set at 300. Is that good I have also scanned these photos in with a scanner. My Grandma has got some old photos that she would like me to blow up to 5x7's photos and that is why I am asking. I have an Epson Perfection 3200 Photo scanner and an Epson Stylus 900 photo printer. Thanx in advance,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Newbie question

I am fairly new to Photoshop CS and I am trying to do something now. I have a letter that has writing on it with a colored background that I scanned and put on to a disk. I am trying to cut certain parts off of that letter without pulling the color background also. Can someone help me on what I need to do. Also is it possible to be able to rewrite my own statements where the part that I cut out is at
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Hey guys, i have a question....

I recently upgraded a version of photoshop 4.0 to version 6.0 and want to upgrade again to cs soon. but when i upgraded to 6.0 it is an educational version, and i don't think my 4.0 disc is an educational version it doesn't say so on it. I don't wan the educational version on my computer.... my question will be is one of my discs an educational version and that's why the upgrade is an educational version neither the 6.0 upgrade or the 4.0 disc says educational on it... I just need to know so i can get the proper version.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

question of expert....about real measurement

hello. I have a picture and I know any where dimension on the pic. My question is : can I understand real
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Two simple questions. Thanks.

Good Afternoon people, I'm extremely new to photoshop, but have managed to get around in the program. I don't want to take up too much of anyone's time, but I have what I hope is considered a "simple" set of questions. I have images and I want to make it look similar to these. For picture one (blue): a. How do I get create that blue bar with the fading colors (light to dark) ------------------------ For picture two (yellow): a. How to I create the diagonal bar on the top left ------------------------
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

So I have a quick question

Okay so I just recently got into photography and have been messin with photoshop for a couple years here and there. Decided to get back into some design and photo editing again. Came across this picture in a photo manipulation search on google... Okay so I am not trying to do the texture they used(leafs i think they look like) but the over all color and darkness/grunge look of the skin and facial hair...I will be a taking a portrait similar to this and want to try and have the color/darkness come out similar... any help would be great
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Quick question / help

Hi , i'm new around here and am wondering how to add an effect to my photos. As i'm too new i can't post a link to an perfect example of what i want to achieve so i need to describe it! Basically i want to create a darker shadow around the edge of the photo that evenly disappears back towards the centre of the photo. I'm guessing it is some form of filter An example of the effect i want to acheive is used all the time on the tv show topgear (UK edition). Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Sorry..one more question! animation

how do i add more frames into the animation im creating in photoshop cs2
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Saving layers.. a tricky question...

I have a psd file with alot of layers. it's actually many pictures of cards thing is that that all the layers are just the numbers, and in the background i have the picture of the card it self. so every layer + the background creates a picture of a card. what i need is to save all layers, but as a whole card. the basic script in photoshop only lets you save layers, but it won't save it along with the background. i've also tried to create a record.. the actions i've recorded are: save the file, make the current layer invisible, and goto the next frame. problem is that it saves it on the same file (i didn't change the filename in the Save As dialog). but maybe it's because i don't know how to make the actions i've recorded to repeat until it covers all the cards. any help\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Inserting text on photoshop question.

Can I insert text in photoshop and photoshop image ready When I say text I mean the content of a site. Example Inserting the whole content of 'about us' in PSD How do I make sure the text is not image but html. Also Is it possible to make text not sizeable in the browser something like using css. Hope I am clear in explaining what I want to accomplich...if not please let me know ok.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

really stupid question but i need help

I made a web layout using photoshop and converted it to imageready. How do I add text I mean i slice the links up. But ever time i try to add text the template moves over and gets all distorted. I am not sure if I am asking the question right> I mean the mean text on the page.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

photoshop question

all. New to the forums, so please be kind I'm making a poster for a friend of mine, and he wants the earth to be heart shaped. I have a picture of the earth, opened in photoshop. My question is, how do I make it heart shaped. I tried creating another layer, and using the custom shape thing to create a heart, and then tried clone stamping the earth pic into the heart, but it didn't work. The error I got was; "could not use clone stamp because content of layer is not directly editable" Is there a way to make the earth into a heart shape If this is the wrong forum, please let me know, and direct me to the right forum.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Simple background color question

The background color has always been gray. Now it is black. The background color that I am talking about is the one outside the editable area on the screen. I am talking about the space that is not editable. Can anyone help me change that color back to gray I have looked in preferences, tried my paint bucket tool in that area, nothing works. Please help me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

question about feathering

I have an image in PS that I have feathered around the edges. I have saved this image both as a TIFF and as a JPEG and still, when I try to open it in Publisher, the feathering effect is lost. Can anyone shed some light on this for me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

General PS question

I just went back to college and I'm getting a bachelor of fine arts, computer imaging degree. Will traditional art classes like drawing, painting, and sculpture help me in PS The degree also specializes in indesign and publisher.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

web question

Code, while basic, is perfectly fine providing the image is sitting in the same directory as the html file.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

I think it's a perspective question

I'm beyond newbie I think, but I don't even know where to begin. How would you change it so that instead of looking dead on at the center it was more of a side view If that's possible all the help, discounting mental, would be appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

General question

How long to you spend on your work (an individual piece) Often I get impatient and I feel like it should just come flowing out and all I am getting is a trickle. Maybe the rounds of PST have warped me, but I feel like I am really slow at this stuff. Why I am imposing a time limit on myself...I have no idea.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

simple question about replacing color

I have a picture that is all black and white. I want to do is replace the black parts with a different color. I have tried using the replace color comand and I can't get it to work. I know this should be the easiest thing in the world to do. Please tell me how to do this!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Color profile question

Hi all, OK so I played around with the preferences in PS and have not figured this out. When I have a webpage background color of say #ADB7D9 and I have a .png image with a background set at the same hex value, why does it appear slightly different on the webpage, enough to really notice it. Is there a setting Im missing Is it because it's a .png
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!