"other" monitor ambiguous when you have >2.

Nobody has replied to http://forums.adobe.com/message/4888455#4888455 on Adobe's forum. The total lack of help there is why I looked for a better discussion venue, and found this place! The nearly instant reply on my editing tip question was quite refreshing, so I think I'll settle in.
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:04:24 AM Total Views:  52
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

PLEASE HELP! How do you import images into another image???

hey, I have 2 images. I need to put them both in the same photoshop image. How do I do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make actions for others?

I now know how to make actions but how do you make it for others with teh step that allows them to make changes to your options (i.e put in different text or change the embossing levels)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

The Technique of Hiding One Image Behind Another.

I know some people are familair with this technique where you highlight an image and the picture turns out to be someone/thing else from what was before it was highlighted. Anyone know of this technique I know it requires the filter/render/checkerboard plugin but I can't find it anywhere. It involves opacity and masking.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

drag a layer from one canvas to another?

I'm pretty sure I've asked this bafore, but the search results don't seem to show it. So I'll ask again. Let's say I have two canvases the same size. Can I drag a leyer from one canvas to the other and have it apear in the same place Or would it do that if I copied and pasted
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I paste something into another picture?

Sorry Im a noob. How do I paste things I have cut out from a picture into another picture When I try to do it I paste the picture in but its not movable (its just part of the picture)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

adding a person with another person?

hey , how can you put 1 person with another i've been trying and it came out like this. note - i smudged out teh faces. ;O how can i like put the hand on teh shoulder thnkx.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Importing another image as a background.

I feathered an image that I'm using as a foreground. I want to blend another image as the background with some color changing effects. I'm quite new to photoshop, so I don't know how to even import the image as a layer and not some totally other project. Help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Smoother paths

, A while ago i learned about the paths technique for the first time, My problem is everytime i'm doing something using paths it comes out like... Well can't really explain it so i'll show... I have tried to do this wallpaper thing, so i just scaled something to a big size and with the pen tool started to go over the lines, then i filled it, and no matter how slow and how much time i spent doing it the best way i can, the best result i got is this: (Left is the original) As you can see my version is like some 8 year old kid drew it.... Is there any technique to make it smoother and closer to the original
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Add another 'transparent tab' when performing a gradient setup

How do I go about doing this Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Replacing someone in another picture

For example, how would I take the girl with the pink shirt out of PIC A (as labeled) and put the girl from PIC B there instead If that's even possible, that is... PIC A http://i41.tinypic.com/ojgw3q.jpg PIC B http://i44.tinypic.com/25oximx.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Placing an image within another image

Right bare with me. I have a picture of a Bull which is in the foreground of the pic and trees/bushes in the background. I want to place a road sign between the tree/bushes and behind the bulls horns to give the effect the bull is walking past the sign. I'm stumped. Hope this makes sense. Any ideas appreciated. Ta
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Making a shape fit inside another shape

Hi all, this is my first post here as i have just started using photoshop cs3. See attached image. How do i get it to match perfectly at the edges As you can see there are white spaces near the corners this i do not want. Also how to i centre an image an resize an image I cant seem to find out how to do it any where but looking at some tutorials people seem to create a shap then click back on it and drag it to the size they dee.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Copy/Paste from 1 image to another

I have created an image on a document sized 14.5*10 cm. I am trying to copy the whole image to a new A4 document and it looks tiny or very fuzzy (if resized). Why is the image tiny when the document size is not that much different Any advice appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Pen pressure help!

my photoshop just doesn't want to pick up my pen pressure for my graphic tablet! ive set the brush dynamics and other dynamics to pen pressure but still i get nothing.. i really need help fast :( oh and i use an aiptek hyper pen 12000u
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Blended layers into transparent gif's or png's for the web

I've been designing this site for about 2 months and have just started to put the code together, but ran into a silly problem. I used the "lighten" and "darken" blending modes on my navigation buttons, and now when I hide the background to slice up the buttons and save them for web, they look totally different because they have no background to lighten or darken. I can't think of any way around this. Does anyone have any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Photoshop tables nightmare

Hi all, This is probably an easy question but its got me really frustrated. I have used a photoshop template for the design of a website and I have a good idea of using layers to create a nice looking page. However when I "save to web" the template the page is broken up into slices of images which I am totally confused about. I then try to open up the html page that was generated by photoshop in dreamweaver and it has these nasty tables all over the place. My main problems are these 1. when I try and enter text in Dreamweaver the layout goes crazy due to the images being in slices. AGGHHH 2. because the page is broken up into images I cannot continue down the page with extra text as I am stuck with a fixed page length. AGGGHHHHHHH
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

How change the default?

In Mac 10.4.12 CS4 is default. http://img21.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=picture1hkf.jpg I want CS3 to be default, but when I change the dropdown it reverts to CS4. I don't want to uninstall CS4 because I want to keep Bridge. Anyone have any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Colouring Comics

Hiya. First up, I'm new to this board, so hi , I hope I posted this in the right spot. I'm also fairly new to photoshop (I'm using version 6.0, please don't hurt me), although years ago I became fairly adept at using a program called Aldus Photostyler. However, Photoshop's something of a different beast. I'm using photoshop because I'd like to try my hand at computer colouring comic books. Here's my first attempt: (I didn't do the drawing, I just coloured it) I got that far by reading tutorials I found on the web, but they really only cover the basics. Here's a summary of what I know: - make the inks (the black and white drawing) a layer, and create a separate layer for the colours. Set both to 'multiply' ad lock the inks - use the polygon tool to select 'sections' of the image one at a time, and fill these with a solid colour. So far, I haven't found a reliable way of automating this process; using the magnetic lasso costs more time in fixng up the edges than you save. - make sure neighbouring section differ in brightness, not only colour. Convert the colour layer to an alpha channel. This won't be used in the final image, it is there so that you can use the magic wand to easily select an entire section at any time. I think you could duplicate the colour layer instead, but the tutorials all say make an alpha channel. - Save it, you've now got what's called the 'flats' of the image. Up to this point is documented in a few tutorials, but there's not much on what comes next. Basically it's "Selecting one section at a time, colour it using gradients, airbrush, etc". Not super helpful. The above image is coloured almost entirely using simple gradients, I find it hard to get smooth transitions with anything else. So, onto my question. Is there a way to 'bend' gradients For instance, the radial gradient is good if you're colouring in a sphere, but not so much for something more complicated, like a leg. What I'd like to do is something along the lines of select an area that I want to be filled with the 'bright' end of the gradient, which it then fills out to the edge of the shape with the gradient, so that the highlight runs along the shape, and fades toward the edges. Is this possible, or Do I have to do it manually with the airbrush or whatever Cheers for any help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!