LOGO design suggestion?

Friends,

I am supposed to design a LOGO for out college magazine, called "Voices".

I'd like to have a logo with picture element in it, please share your suggestions..
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:55:26 AM Total Views:  299
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

HELP....How can I make a logo look good on the web?

I have an Adobe Illustrator logo (.ai) format that looks really good and sharp as a vector image. It seems like every time I try to place the logo on a web site, it comes out looking awful....very fuzzy, really not very good at. Can anyone give me some tips as to how to make a company logo look nice and clean when published on the web.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Newbie design questions

1. When designing for an 800x600 resolution, am I supposed to start with the same size canvas in PS I've heard that some people reduce the height or width a little but I've never understood why. 2. When designing a site, should I use a white background when opening a new file in PS, or should I start with a transparent background What do others do and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

design website

Im new here so i duno the forum rules about spam, but this thread is for rewiews and feedback http://desibeatsuk.co.uk/pro-designs/index.php Please can you tell me what i can improve,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I pull my logo from this picture?

I want to pull the dove, branch and lettering from this logo. or at least remove all the background coloring so I can have a transparent logo for a new site Im designing. Ive never created a real website before. Ive never used PS before. Im using Godaddy website builder deluxe. Its for an Fundraising event we are doing next summer. It will be a host of a dozen different events at one location. Car Show and BBQ are the mainstays but we are doing a open mic, vendors, swap meet, Motorcycle poker run, art show, a whole bunch of stuff. So this site is a big undertaking for me. I have basically 30 days to build the site since I bought the 1 month host to see how well I can do. If I cant then oh well.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How is this for a band logo?

, I tried using photoshop cs6 for the first proper time today and made something that could be used as a band logo. I just want your input on how it is and if i can improve on it at all.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Turn a logo into a 3d image..

How can i turn a logo into a 3d view like this:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How is my logo looking so far?

Its for a proffesional airplane commpany. I was asked to help out with their rebranding. I haven't used Photoshop in a long time so I am pretty rusty. I guess I wasn't that good to start off with but hey I tried. I would like some feedback on what is good and what I should change. I know the jetstream is terrible. I couldn't seem to get anything to work with it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Making a logo "sketched"

I'm making a website for someone and they want their logo sketched onto a piece of notepad paper. I cant seem to get this right. I made the logo's outline with a pencil brush, but this wasn't right for them. It's a square logo, and background of it is red, they want this still but "sketched". Is there anything to help me do this I've tried sketch actions, non of which looked anything remotely like a sketch.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

? What?

. I'm new to PhotoShop or creating anything with any advanced picture editing software (I have CS5). I needed some help. So, I'm not very familiar with the lingo with PS (we'll call that PhotoShop), I need someone who can explain this to the biggest newbie to this program. What looks so easy to others always ends up being so hard to me because I do something wrong. Anyways! Here is my problem: I don't believe this is a bug of any sort, just my ignorance. Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section (actually, feel 100% free to move this or enlighten me as to where this is to go in its proper section). I can't seem to draw in the box. Yes, so, the white and grey pixelated box you start with via the 'New' option (I think most people know what I'm talking about). If there is something I'm supposed to do to get started at all that I'm missing, read on first before posting (please). If anyone can help me out with my questions I may have further, here is my Skype: bataviadodrill If you don't have that, I as well have MSN! bataviaa(at)hotmail(dot)com Thank you!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

my settings?

With some posts they insert a image, the only thing I see is a box with yellow around it and a red x in the middle of box. How do I get to see images that others have posted
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Need advice with fade out problem

to ! I am working on a header for a site. The left side image faded in nicely by layering it over black, lowering the opacity and blurring the right edge. I also sat the black layer a bit further in and blurred it to get a smooth edge. However, I cannot get the same look on the right side image. After about 2 hours trying, I am at wit's end. But I am still a newbie to PS and I have no doubt there is a better way to do this. Any ideas would be greeted with tears of joy!!!! (after I glue my hair back to my head!!)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!