how to make this shapes?

how to make these kind of shapes and insert colors like that in it
what tools is easiest to use for this
Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:30:49 AM Total Views:  86
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

how to make smilies

hey and gurls i want to make smiles for my forum, i would like to make smiles like this that like like 3d and stuff. if you can tell me how i would appriciate this thanx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 13th October 2012
View Replies!

make a pic to become.......( don't know how to say)

What i mean is like i take a pic of a nice background(let take a example like the tree that i draw one). Then i want to turn it to the pic below the original tree. so the tree become what the pic show. it is possible and how to do that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you make these backgrounds?

I've recently been given some images to use, I've resized them and attached them below. What I want to know is how you would all go about making these types of background image. Hints and tips here please Ladies and Gents!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can I make this Image 3D

I have this image that I created and want to use it as my company logo. Is there any way to make this image a 3D image. I would also like to make it a cool metal or chrome look. Is this possible.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make the bushing snow?

Snowflakes are temporary works of art. After just a few short minutes on the ground, a fallen snowflake will lose its ornate structure, its unique pattern that will never again be repeated. Yet, I've wondered how to make a house or else covered by lots of snow. Anyone can link me to that tutoria. "I'm impressed by the snow capped letter in the tutorial section."
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I make a shape like this:

I want to know how you would make a shape (border) like that. I tried but it came out all edgy. Is there a shape I can use Oh and I know this doesn't have anything to do with photoshop but does anyone know what font that is by any chance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to make an action !!!

hello i need help i take pictures at 1200X1600 i need them to be at 768X1024 and im talking about a folder with 200 pictures ineed an action or script or some way to make them all smaller size plz help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Will upgrading OS make a difference?

I'm a Windows user. I do photography for fun and I am just learning to use Photohop. I currently run Win98 SE. Will upgrading to Windows 2000 have any noticable advantages If so, could you please list advantages. I have a decent PC: PIII, 1GHz, 512 MB RDRAM.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make beautifull corners?

, I'm creating an emblem for one of my classes and I have a problem... The edges with drop shadow and other presets look awfull, you have any idea how can I fix them Or should I just save the image and then use the lasso and smudge tool... P.S. Is there any method that my layer would just save the presets inside and be a normal layer w/e any addons, so I won't need to save a JPEG so I can edit the effects aswell
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

So anyone know how to make a realistic "snow spray"

So yea, as the title indicates, I'm trying to make a snow spray effect (you know, when you run really fast in the snow you kick up this fine sheet of snow...) - it's for a signature on another forum :> But, as a near-nab, and not a lot of experience with the basic brushes, I can't really get a realistic spray effect coming off. Maybe I'm just rushing it too much and not really experimenting with different brushes... but meh o-o So, anyone have some tips on making a snow spray And help would be appreciated -
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP....How can I make a logo look good on the web?

I have an Adobe Illustrator logo (.ai) format that looks really good and sharp as a vector image. It seems like every time I try to place the logo on a web site, it comes out looking awful....very fuzzy, really not very good at. Can anyone give me some tips as to how to make a company logo look nice and clean when published on the web.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make perfectly straight curvers?

I'm trying to make the image http://img184.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=answermepk5.jpg into something that has perfectly straight curves and straight lines. I'm using the pen too with the rubber band option turned on and its giving me this http://img264.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=numero2dm9.jpg. Is there a tool that makes curves better then this. I am using CS3 and can use any other CS3 application to do this if necessary.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make actions for others?

I now know how to make actions but how do you make it for others with teh step that allows them to make changes to your options (i.e put in different text or change the embossing levels)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make a .gif image

how do I make one of those .gif images where it's like an image sequence
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make a convincing composite with an old photo?

I was hoping someone could help explain or point me in the right direction to some tips in how I might go about putting a face/head from my own picture in an old photograph similar to the one below I've tried before but my composited head doesnt match the softness and damage of the old photo and therefore doesnt look real. Also, how would I google this question.. I am so clueless.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make a picture wider by letting it extend and merge in to color?

everybody, I am quite new to photoshop but have some basics about editing pictures etc. however I don't know how to do and where to start on the above mentioned and would really appreciate some help and explanation how I can do this. The problem is that I have I have a really wide panorama-like picture but I would like to have it even wider, about double than it is originally. I would like to do this by extending the picture out on the left and right side. On the left side of the picture are mainly grey rocks and I would like that these somehow extend into something like the same average color, get more and more sort of "washed out" and merge into a medium light grey color gradient on the very left of the new wider image. The same I would like to do on the right side only that the landscape is color-wise a little different there (more green) but in the end of the right side I would like to end up with the same grey color shade as on the left. I have already played around a little with this but don't really know how to do it and where to start, so I would really appreciate some help. Hope I was able to explain the problem that it is understandable.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Logo Remake help

So I need to remake this logo because it's in pretty bad resolution. It`s going to be printed. Anyways I know a little more than the basics but I have no idea on how to make this logo from 0. I have no idea of what font that is used, but I need to make it as identical as possible. I have tried to use illustrator and Photoshop to do this buut, I`m stuck. So does anybody have an advice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Architecture - how to make this effect ?

I am a student of architecture, I have a problem maybe you can help me. I tried a pen tool but this didnt give effects. How to make effect "car lights" like this : Thank you for help, cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Transform and image (make it smaller/larger)

If I open a jpg image in PS and then increase the canvas size which makes the jpg bigger does this mean that the jpg has been resampled (so pixels have been added)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make text fit in the frame

I want to write few lines of text in Photoshop. I know I can use the Text tool to draw a frame and by default Photoshop will fit the text in that frame, I can change the shape of that frame as well. That's how it used to be. But I probably did something and this setting jumped off Now when I write in a frame the text stays only in one line and when it reaches the end of the line it becomes invisible. When I press Return manually, it still doesn't help, because the cursor doesn't go to the next line . How to I restore the default setting
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!