how to make a .gif image

how do I make one of those .gif images where it's like an image sequence
Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:19:28 AM Total Views:  115
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How can you make image effects like this...

Been looking through ebay sellers for some inspiration on making good ebay pictures and came across this... [imghttp://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/is.phpi=605399&img=allset.jpg[/img] how can something like that be achieved photoshop and lense flare maybe, but what about the reflection any idea
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make a font look like it's "stamped" into texture?

I'm making a website based around leather products. So my site design is based around leather. I've got a light brownish/red leather texture for the main area of the site, and I want to have some text that looks like it was stamped into the leather, or burned into it, etc.. I've tried simple stuff like a reverse bezel or just an internal shadow in the top left. Those suggest the letters are sunk in, but in no way look like they were pressed into the leather or burned. I've tried using the burn tool but it doesn't look natural at all. So does anybody have a technique or tut for making text look embeded in the background Sorry I don't have any examples right now, use any old leather texture found in google images to expirement with. I'm also trying to get other leather effects, like punched holes, or sewn edges, or pattern stamping etc... Anything that might be done to leather.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 13th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make reflective glass?

I'm working on a rendering of the building in photoshop and I want the glass in the windows to look like they are reflecting light and clouds, etc. Any suggestions\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need to make an explosion for a logo

Well, I am looking for an explosion for a logo. I have been using one of the explosions from one of the tutorials, and it looks ok, but it still isn't what I had in mind. I have viewed dozens of tutorials, and I think the problem is that most of the explosions in the tuts look too real. I am looking for something more comic bookish, but not too much so. As this is for a small site selling R/C products, I thought it might be cool to have a remote control car, plane, boat, or all three coming out of the blast, with the logo somehow in the blast. I would pay to have a graphics designer do it for me, but we aren't making much money yet, and I can't afford it. I would be eternally grateful for any help or ideas. Tad
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I make it better and more professional

I am trying to design "Latest News" bar better. This is what I done so far. I am sure this could be better somehow. Any ideas. Edit: Link removed.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Painbrush, how to make it square

I recently got the newest photoshop, and I'm confused about paintbrush.in the other version it was always square, but now when I go above a size 3 brush it starts to look a bit like a squary flower. how do I make the brush just a plain square\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How would I make a rip or tear?

Ok I didn't know where to post this, or if Icould even ask for help here.. I was a little confused sorry! Anywas.. I am trying to find a tutorial and aging a photograph and I want to put a "rip" or "tear" in the photo..So it looks like it was really old and kind of got tossed around a little. Does anyone know how to do this or a tutorial on the web that can explain it Thankyou soooooooo much
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to make smilies

hey and gurls i want to make smiles for my forum, i would like to make smiles like this that like like 3d and stuff. if you can tell me how i would appriciate this thanx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

make a pic to become.......( don't know how to say)

What i mean is like i take a pic of a nice background(let take a example like the tree that i draw one). Then i want to turn it to the pic below the original tree. so the tree become what the pic show. it is possible and how to do that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you make these backgrounds?

I've recently been given some images to use, I've resized them and attached them below. What I want to know is how you would all go about making these types of background image. Hints and tips here please Ladies and Gents!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can I make this Image 3D

I have this image that I created and want to use it as my company logo. Is there any way to make this image a 3D image. I would also like to make it a cool metal or chrome look. Is this possible.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make the bushing snow?

Snowflakes are temporary works of art. After just a few short minutes on the ground, a fallen snowflake will lose its ornate structure, its unique pattern that will never again be repeated. Yet, I've wondered how to make a house or else covered by lots of snow. Anyone can link me to that tutoria. "I'm impressed by the snow capped letter in the tutorial section."
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I make a shape like this:

I want to know how you would make a shape (border) like that. I tried but it came out all edgy. Is there a shape I can use Oh and I know this doesn't have anything to do with photoshop but does anyone know what font that is by any chance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to make an action !!!

hello i need help i take pictures at 1200X1600 i need them to be at 768X1024 and im talking about a folder with 200 pictures ineed an action or script or some way to make them all smaller size plz help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Will upgrading OS make a difference?

I'm a Windows user. I do photography for fun and I am just learning to use Photohop. I currently run Win98 SE. Will upgrading to Windows 2000 have any noticable advantages If so, could you please list advantages. I have a decent PC: PIII, 1GHz, 512 MB RDRAM.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make beautifull corners?

, I'm creating an emblem for one of my classes and I have a problem... The edges with drop shadow and other presets look awfull, you have any idea how can I fix them Or should I just save the image and then use the lasso and smudge tool... P.S. Is there any method that my layer would just save the presets inside and be a normal layer w/e any addons, so I won't need to save a JPEG so I can edit the effects aswell
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

So anyone know how to make a realistic "snow spray"

So yea, as the title indicates, I'm trying to make a snow spray effect (you know, when you run really fast in the snow you kick up this fine sheet of snow...) - it's for a signature on another forum :> But, as a near-nab, and not a lot of experience with the basic brushes, I can't really get a realistic spray effect coming off. Maybe I'm just rushing it too much and not really experimenting with different brushes... but meh o-o So, anyone have some tips on making a snow spray And help would be appreciated -
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP....How can I make a logo look good on the web?

I have an Adobe Illustrator logo (.ai) format that looks really good and sharp as a vector image. It seems like every time I try to place the logo on a web site, it comes out looking awful....very fuzzy, really not very good at. Can anyone give me some tips as to how to make a company logo look nice and clean when published on the web.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make perfectly straight curvers?

I'm trying to make the image http://img184.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=answermepk5.jpg into something that has perfectly straight curves and straight lines. I'm using the pen too with the rubber band option turned on and its giving me this http://img264.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=numero2dm9.jpg. Is there a tool that makes curves better then this. I am using CS3 and can use any other CS3 application to do this if necessary.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make actions for others?

I now know how to make actions but how do you make it for others with teh step that allows them to make changes to your options (i.e put in different text or change the embossing levels)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!