How do I make a similar picture?

How do I make this kind of photos (I mean the color settings)

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

Here is one of my photos.
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:49:16 AM Total Views:  298
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to make beautifull corners?

, I'm creating an emblem for one of my classes and I have a problem... The edges with drop shadow and other presets look awfull, you have any idea how can I fix them Or should I just save the image and then use the lasso and smudge tool... P.S. Is there any method that my layer would just save the presets inside and be a normal layer w/e any addons, so I won't need to save a JPEG so I can edit the effects aswell
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

So anyone know how to make a realistic "snow spray"

So yea, as the title indicates, I'm trying to make a snow spray effect (you know, when you run really fast in the snow you kick up this fine sheet of snow...) - it's for a signature on another forum :> But, as a near-nab, and not a lot of experience with the basic brushes, I can't really get a realistic spray effect coming off. Maybe I'm just rushing it too much and not really experimenting with different brushes... but meh o-o So, anyone have some tips on making a snow spray And help would be appreciated -
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP....How can I make a logo look good on the web?

I have an Adobe Illustrator logo (.ai) format that looks really good and sharp as a vector image. It seems like every time I try to place the logo on a web site, it comes out looking awful....very fuzzy, really not very good at. Can anyone give me some tips as to how to make a company logo look nice and clean when published on the web.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make perfectly straight curvers?

I'm trying to make the image http://img184.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=answermepk5.jpg into something that has perfectly straight curves and straight lines. I'm using the pen too with the rubber band option turned on and its giving me this http://img264.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=numero2dm9.jpg. Is there a tool that makes curves better then this. I am using CS3 and can use any other CS3 application to do this if necessary.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make actions for others?

I now know how to make actions but how do you make it for others with teh step that allows them to make changes to your options (i.e put in different text or change the embossing levels)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make a .gif image

how do I make one of those .gif images where it's like an image sequence
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I make a convincing composite with an old photo?

I was hoping someone could help explain or point me in the right direction to some tips in how I might go about putting a face/head from my own picture in an old photograph similar to the one below I've tried before but my composited head doesnt match the softness and damage of the old photo and therefore doesnt look real. Also, how would I google this question.. I am so clueless.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make a picture wider by letting it extend and merge in to color?

everybody, I am quite new to photoshop but have some basics about editing pictures etc. however I don't know how to do and where to start on the above mentioned and would really appreciate some help and explanation how I can do this. The problem is that I have I have a really wide panorama-like picture but I would like to have it even wider, about double than it is originally. I would like to do this by extending the picture out on the left and right side. On the left side of the picture are mainly grey rocks and I would like that these somehow extend into something like the same average color, get more and more sort of "washed out" and merge into a medium light grey color gradient on the very left of the new wider image. The same I would like to do on the right side only that the landscape is color-wise a little different there (more green) but in the end of the right side I would like to end up with the same grey color shade as on the left. I have already played around a little with this but don't really know how to do it and where to start, so I would really appreciate some help. Hope I was able to explain the problem that it is understandable.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Logo Remake help

So I need to remake this logo because it's in pretty bad resolution. It`s going to be printed. Anyways I know a little more than the basics but I have no idea on how to make this logo from 0. I have no idea of what font that is used, but I need to make it as identical as possible. I have tried to use illustrator and Photoshop to do this buut, I`m stuck. So does anybody have an advice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Architecture - how to make this effect ?

I am a student of architecture, I have a problem maybe you can help me. I tried a pen tool but this didnt give effects. How to make effect "car lights" like this : Thank you for help, cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Transform and image (make it smaller/larger)

If I open a jpg image in PS and then increase the canvas size which makes the jpg bigger does this mean that the jpg has been resampled (so pixels have been added)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make text fit in the frame

I want to write few lines of text in Photoshop. I know I can use the Text tool to draw a frame and by default Photoshop will fit the text in that frame, I can change the shape of that frame as well. That's how it used to be. But I probably did something and this setting jumped off Now when I write in a frame the text stays only in one line and when it reaches the end of the line it becomes invisible. When I press Return manually, it still doesn't help, because the cursor doesn't go to the next line . How to I restore the default setting
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to make this shapes?

how to make these kind of shapes and insert colors like that in it what tools is easiest to use for this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How make text look like this?

all Would somebody help me please, I wanna make text look like this: Arial, 19, bold, that's all I know ;( What effects/layers do I need :o
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to make this???

How do i do this i been trying so hard. But i cant seem to get it anybody wanna help me out\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

trying to make buttons

Hi. I am trying to make buttons on PS. I am very new to this. I am taking a class in DW and didn't know that PS was going to be used so I didn't learn it (so now I am trying to learn 2 software programs at same time). This is my dilemma: I am trying to make buttons for a site redesign project for class. I figured out how to make the layer, put the name (eg. Home, About Us, etc) and do drop shadows, bevel etc. The problem is when I do that it only makes these changes over the text. I cannot figure out how to make a box around the text, and make that box a button. It is frustrating. I have tried so many different things. I would appreciate any and all help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

make her look oposing direction

hi there, i am noobie here so ill first say im glad im posting here nad i hope ill get some help.. My problem is simple.. i went to an interview and i got some kind'a test there.. i was given a picture in wich a girl was looking'outside the picture' i was suposed to turn her look back AND after this operation i was asked to make it look natural, like nothing happened(like i didnt broke the poor girl's neck). I just tried out to flip horiz. the head, second try the head+neck+visible chest and third try the hole body, then some perspective..but no sadisfing result.. anything i do i still have 'empty' blank spaces with no information to fill. PLEASE someone help me, i need the result in maximum 24 hours from this post, i really need that job :|, the test is too unfair, i told then in not photoshop expert. So who want a beer please email me at florian_panaitescu on yahoo, i cannot upload picture here, i will email it to you, togheter with my best result, thanks to all of u, thanks to the forum, and hope ill be helped Gud luck ! Ive managed to share my photo here : www{dot}keepandshare{dot}com/doc/view{dot}phpid=899059&da=y
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can i make this skin tone?!

everybody... My question is very simple. How can i get this skin tone (attachment) in photoshop Do i need to use some plugin Can anyone teach me how to do that Or any tutorial
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Airbrush

I have PHOTOSHOP CS2. can i vary the brush size and opacity of the airbrush IN A SINGLE STROKE i know how to change size and opacity of the airbrush, but i want to vary these from one end of an airbrush stroke to the other. like going from dark to light or big to small in just a couple of inches. i used to be able to do this in an older version of photoshop, but i don't know how to do it with cs2.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

trouble with brightness and contrast

Ok heres the problome I add a noise filter too the whole pic and then do brightness and contrast,the preview looks alright, press ok and the noise dosent change at all
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

InDesign CS2: typing other languages

i'm trying to type chinese or even copy and paste chinese articles into InDesign, using the text boxes, but everything just shows up as little boxes, each character is a little rectangular box. How do i make it work i noticed that there were dictionaries in the preferences settings and i tried to change fro the English dictionary to chinese but there isnt' one and there doesn't seem to be an option for not having a dictionary on either. i can type chinese in photoshop as well as Illustrator......what do i have to do with InDesign help is much appreciated ASAP!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Text writing in photoshop screwed up HELP!

I'm not sure what happend, ive even reinstalled photoshop again twice (im using cs2 version 8 btw). when ever i create a new document ill make a text box and start typing, only the text is so small i cant even see it when i highlight the text using ctrl+a i can kind of see the outline of it (thats after i bring the font size to 150 or so). so im not sure whats wrong, im gonna include a screen shot of this. i must have messed up some settings somewhere, so any help is appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

"How did I do that?"

So, I made this with Photoshop. I did was apply one Filter to it. Problem is, I can't for the life of me find it again. (If you didn't notice, I'm not exactly a Photoshop expert). Anyone know what that would be Using PhotoShop7 if that helps.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Plug-in Changes in CS5 (technote)

A new technote highlights the changes about plug-ins in CS5. The conversion to 64 bits means that some plug-ins will be 32 bits only on mac: Lighting Effects Extract (Use Refine Mask under the Selection menu) Variations Web Contact Sheet II (Web Photo Gallery) Layer Comps to WPG PatternMaker PhotoMergerUI Picture Package Embed / Read Digimarc Watermark Firewire Firewire DL, Some are 32 bits only both platforms: Send Video Preview to Device Video Preview, others are no longer supported: Filmstrip format. Previous versions will not work in Photoshop CS5 Texture Fill. Optional plug-ins can soon be downloaded at: http://www.adobe.com/go/ps_cs5_plugins_mac_en http://www.adobe.com/go/ps_cs5_plugins_win_en Other infos: JPEG2000 is installed by default. Tool presets are no longer backward compatible. The TWAIN scanner plug-in is no longer installed with Photoshop CS5, but is available via web download. Supported on 32-bit Windows, 32-bit Mac OS, and 64-bit Mac OS with scanners that support 64-bit scanner drivers. Legacy droplets not supported in Mac 10.5, 64 bit. Rosetta still required to run droplets.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

PsT demographics

Please state the latest version of Photoshop that you own: it will be useful information for everybody here: we would have an idea of the tools available to the PsTers, etc.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!