"How did I do that?"

So, I made this with Photoshop. I did was apply one Filter to it. Problem is, I can't for the life of me find it again. (If you didn't notice, I'm not exactly a Photoshop expert). Anyone know what that would be

Using PhotoShop7 if that helps.

Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 06:36:06 AM Total Views:  40
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Where the heck did everyone go ?

I've been gone for a mir 3 years and I see only 1 to 3 members online max. Wtf Used to be atleast 350 plus online...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

Trying to recreate what I did.....

I was playing with a photo awhile back and really liked the outcome but I have never been able to recreate it because I can't remember the order in which I ran certain actions, did I drag layers over and under each other to achive different looks etc.... I have the PSD file which shows all the layers but when I try to follow what is listed it does not come out even close which tells me I did actions in a certain order and THEN moved them around. Does anyone know a way that I can find out what I did and recreate it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Google didn't provide it maybe you can....

. I have a problem and I was wondering if someone could help me solve it. I am trying to build a landingpage, that exists of one big image with small images (gifs) inside. When I copy the layers of the smaller gif and paste in the larger image the fx and the animation it self dissapears. My question is therefore is it possible to put a animated gif in another gif (or jpg) and if so how If it is not possible what is the best course of action I hope that you can help me and would like to
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

He did some amazing worK there!

Vitor Enes
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

How did they do this??

I really want to learn how to change the hair to these specific colours and how they look so natural! Please if anyone could give me some info or advice that would be great! Here is the picture: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...ainbowgirl.jpg i do at the moment is: (and it looks terrible!) 1) Create new layer 2) Select brush and colour i want 3) Paint it over the area of the hair i want 4) Change from 'Normal' to 'Colour'
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

I did it once, but can't seem to replicate - can someone help?

I scanned a photo I have of an Elvis impersonator and made this image, but I need to have the image at 300 dpi instead of the 72 dpi that I originally saved. So, I rescanned the image at the deed resolution and size, but I can't seem to remember how I got it to look like this. Would someone be willing to take a crack at it with the new larger image If so, I would be glad to get you the resized image so you could work on it. I would be most grateful.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

how did I do? (dragen/painting with light effect)

this has been a 'hot topic' of discussion lately so here is my go at it. let me know what you think!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

why does my bottlecap look like a child did it

hi, i have been doing a tutorial on making a bottlecap, and i have been having trouble duplicating the very perfect rounded selections in the tutorial. so i was wondering why my bottlecap looks like a child did it any help GREATLY appreciated. thanks. derek here is the tutorial page http://www.rnel.net/tutorial/Photoshop/12581 and here is my bottlecap http://derekvanderven.com/logo_progress/bottlecap_perspective_text_.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Why did the round circle disappear?

When I used the clone stamp, or burn and dodge tool, I always had a circle indicating the size of the brush. It's GONE,disappeared. Now there's just a little square, you never know how much area you are cloning or burning. How can I get it back
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

why did my color change?

I recently reformatted my computer. When I installed my printer and photoshop 6.0 again my art work wasn't printing out the same. It was slightly faded and had less yellow. It also looks this way on the screen (slightly faded) A new printer was sent to me , so that wasn't the problem, and we even got a new computer. So the only thing left, I think, is that there was some setting in photoshop that I lost when I reformatted. I already know that color management was off in the color settings before reformatting and after. Is there another setting I am missing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Just did this for a friend...

How is it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Google didn't provide it maybe you can....

. I have a problem and I was wondering if someone could help me solve it. I am trying to build a landingpage, that exists of one big image with small images (gifs) inside. When I copy the layers of the smaller gif and paste in the larger image the fx and the animation it self dissapears. My question is therefore is it possible to put a animated gif in another gif (or jpg) and if so how If it is not possible what is the best course of action I hope that you can help me and would like to
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

What the heck did I do?

Ok I'm sitting here ready to freak out! Deadline coming fast... I'm working in CS3 and some how I have locked my ability to move anything or re-size. I can nudge but nothing else! I wish I knew what I did Please help!!!! My layers are not locked btw.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Photoshop didn't shut down properly, and I want my file back

, all you people. I've been some technical difficulties here, and recently Photoshop CS5 didn't get shut down properly and now my file is blanked. Windows still says it's 893 MB, but when the file is opened it is blank. I really need this file fixed asap, and I'm wondering if there's a way to recover it In summary, -Photoshop didn't shut down right. -The file opens as a blank, black layer. -Windows says it's 893 MB -Is this fixable
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

I did the CD in CS post

I verified my info from the email and did not realize I was not logged in afterward. Oops. Anyway, same question how do I create a CD in Photoshop CS and if I can automate this process for later use how do I do so.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Trying to recreate what I did.....

I was playing with a photo awhile back and really liked the outcome but I have never been able to recreate it because I can't remember the order in which I ran certain actions, did I drag layers over and under each other to achive different looks etc.... I have the PSD file which shows all the layers but when I try to follow what is listed it does not come out even close which tells me I did actions in a certain order and THEN moved them around. Does anyone know a way that I can find out what I did and recreate it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

What color did my overlay create?

I have a white (blank) background and created an overlay with some shade of green. I set the Opacity to 50% to create a ligher shade of green. Is there any way I can find out what the CMYK value of my new color is The eyedropper tool just gives me the original color - not the color + 50% opacity. Cheers.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Where did Kodak filter go?

I can't seem to figure out how to get Kodak digital Gem over to CS3.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Printing Problem -I did unload the photoshop 6

Being new to this type of graphic program it made no sense to me have buy photoshop 6. The photoshop elements that came with my computer seems like the same program. I can't do much with elements. The help pages in elements are confusing enough.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 13th October 2012
View Replies!

How did they creat this effect?

I found this pic in the background of some site, how did they create such a effect[/img]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!