Create vector Path..i am doing it wrong..

Guys help me..i watched youtube on how to render images and the problem is whenever i click
"create vector path", instead of clearing the background my image turn to this:

help me ..please..
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:51:23 AM Total Views:  275
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to create 360 degree protractor....

Hi all, I want to create a 5"x5" square protractor in photoshop. Basically I create a 5x5 canvas, and need to apply 360 lines through the exact center (not sure how to find center exactly) and have them go out in 360 different angles. I'm basically trying to mock up one of these: I'm familiar with photoshop, but I have never really tried a project requiring this accuracy.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I create an animanoid?

I'm an intermediate photoshop user. I would like to create a human with the face of a dog. For example take my picture and a picture of a dog and mix them together so that they are one. I have the idea but I need help. I will appreciate any help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how do I create an old newspaper affect

title says it all,just looking for this affect and didn't see anything.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How was this effect created

I am looking more at the glossy reflection affect of the smaller pic.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Could not create a new document because of program error.

Whenever I try to create a new document from which to work, I get the topic header error: "Could not create a new document because of program error." Has anyone else ever encountered this problem If so, what did you do to fix I have re'installed, trashed preferences, ran disk doctor, etc...nothing has helped. Of course, I may have missed some preferences that need to be trashed, but I checked all libraries. I am using P'shop 7.0, in Mac OSX Panther, and only encountered this problem upon installing a scanner driver (which I have removed/trashed). This is extremely weird, and frustrating.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do you create borders?

Is there a "border" option that I'm not finding I just want to give an image a simple black border, but I haven't stumbled over an easy way to do this. I've tried using a pen or rectangle tool, but the pen is too time consuming and the rectangle fills in the whole image.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to create animated text gif without any frame using adobe Photoshop cs3

how to create animated text gif without any frame using adobe Photoshop cs3 hi .i am new to this forum .i want to know how to create animated text gif without any frame using adobe Photoshop cs3.i know little bit about photo shop.i create this you see its with in white frame.i want to know how to remove that frame.one of my friend remove that frame and create this.but he didn't tell me how to do it. please tell me how to do it.(i am not good in English)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Any advisable methods to create this kind of background ?

The colour mash effect between orange and blue is what I am eyeing for .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to create a texture background

Hi all, I'm trygin to figure out how to create nice looking textures for backgrounds. Since I can't post links when I'm a new forum member I'll discribe how to find some examples. Go to dribbble dot com and search for two examples: 1. Search for "little boxes" which is posted by Adam Michela. It shows a really nice texture in the big green area. 2. Search for "Web application" by Ricardo Salazar. See the dark grey texture in the menu area.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP! Trying to create a gritty watercolor effect on text :(

I have been trying to replicate this effect on text but I can't figure it out. I even have the Mister Retro Permanent Press filters but nothing seems to come close to getting this gritty high contrast effect. Please let me know if you know how to do this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I create this effect?

Hi! I'm new to this forum but hope you can help me solve a problem! I want to create an image like this with this "psychedelic" effect: I've tried the clone stamps and some filters but the results where far from good. If someone knew how to do this it would really make my day!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to create this...

I havea simple question. How can I do this... madonna.com home I'm interested of the effect of culed nylon over the black background and Madonna;s picture. I try a lot of things but without result :(
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Won't save as a PNG

I am not very experienced in photoshop... however, I am always making the same product images for my website. I do them the same way every time, just with different combinations of images. Every now and again it will not let me save it as a png as there isn't the option to do so. If I save it as a jpeg the file ends up being much too large and I can't use it on my web cart. It makes me wonder if something weird is happening to the file when I am working on it and the file is just too large of a file Is there something I can do to figure out what is going on it is just very strange and I am getting frustrated with it. Thank you!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Photographer website

This is a website im making for a photographer, the picture on the left is one he took, any comments would be appreciated. Cheers http://www.fileshare.mattpotts.com/_...1c6/design.jpg
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

web question

Code, while basic, is perfectly fine providing the image is sitting in the same directory as the html file.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Banner printing

Before a long time I'm a member of this forum,due to lack of time I can't able to get full time introduce myself. I am a professional banner,poster designer since 6 yr till I am getting some designing issue,Hope I can get support here from other member
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th December 2012
View Replies!