Can't drag working window back down.....what can I do?

The image windows are somehow going up to high and then I can't grab the tops of them with the mouse/arrow tool to slide then back into the middle of the page. Can someone help me figure out how to bring the working image back down
Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:14:47 AM Total Views:  338
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Just cant seem to figure this out....

HI, all....newbie here, and newbie to Photoshop in general. Hate that my first post is for a favor, but I am trying to get this done by today because I am trying to make a sign for the Texans/Titans Monday Night Football game tonight! I have tried and tried and tried! I have given up as I have spent over 4 hours trying. But in case there may be any generous souls out there willing to help and maybe do this for me, I would be so very grateful!!!! This is what I am trying to do... Taking this image: on this poster: http://img2.allposters.com/images/POP/WB8012.jpg and replacing the face with Andre Johnson (this image): http://nfldotcom.files.wordpress.com...on_0901282.jpg Changing the top to read "ANDRE" instead of "KENNEDY" and the bottom to read, "LEADERSHIP FOR THE NFL" I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL if anyone can help!!!!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

i cant find path!!!!

ok.. on the layer box right next to the "channel" button it suppose to be "path".. well, is not there.. cant anybody help me here & really need it... im using cs3 if that matters...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Alien Skin BlowUp v2 Have installed it but cant find it ?

I have P/S CS4 and have just installed Alien Skin BlowUp v2 after the install I see it in my PlugIns folder. C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4\Plug-ins\Alien Skin But I dont know where to find it / Activate it in the Photoshop work area. I have checked all the tabs and nothing pionts to Alien Skin In preferances I have created a path to alien skins EG: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4\Plug-ins\Alien Skin
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

cant enter text

everytime i try 2 enter text on a image.. any image.. i get an error message Could not complete request because somethign prevented the text engine from initilized
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 7th October 2012
View Replies!

Bad eyes cant see stock brush cursor, can i change it?

, I'm new to photoshop but a long time graphic designer, I noticed that when I try to paint with the brush (with a smaller brush between 1-4pxs) I can't see the cursor that shows me where I'm drawing. I don't have the best eyes but when I wear my glasses while on the PC my eyes get real tired, is there a way to change this cursors color and/or size
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Block Shadows, surely it cant be that difficult!!?

I am wanting to add a block shadow to some text in CS2.. I have tried many different ways but i only seem to be able to get a drop shadow, not a block shadow (extruding shadow) Surely it cant be that tricky to do it Can it..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

i cant stroke my pen tool selection, and it autocompletes

i put a pen tool path on a new layer, selected it, tried stroke effect and it doesnt work. also, when i make a pen tool line, when i hit "make selection" it completes the line into a shape which i dont want. any help greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

i cant resize both my pen tool fill and path at same time

hi, i cant resize my pen tool path and fill shape at the same time, it just changes the size of the path and leaves the fill separate and unchanged. any help greatly appreciated to fix this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 10th October 2012
View Replies!

cant save to jpeg :(

I made a billboard size image, which is roughly 150wx90h in 300 resolution in 8 bits and RGB mode and then save it as .PSB(since its a large file, its only applicable to save as .psb) after saving, I decided to save it as JPEG, after clicking file>save as. In the list of options there is no .JPEG included in the saving option, the ones are there are .TIFF, .RAW, .PSB, .DCM and also, When i tried saving it as .TIFF and chose Jpeg in the list, the result image came about 1.3GB size file which is i think odd.. any advice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

i cant get my white background to match my masked image size

aloha! i have masked several images of my friend's daughter. id like to have her on a white background. im good all the way to the point where you use the 'move' tool to drag the masked image onto a white background ( which is a blank PS document saved in Jpeg). when i drag it over i end up with a huge close-up crop that fills the entire image of my white background so that you cant even see the white. conversely, when i drag the white background over my mask i only get a small rectangular box of white that fails to cover the entire background area once i drag the background layer below the mask. i hope im explaining this clearly...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

i cant run photoshop cs2..

i download a photoshop set that included brushes, contours, plug-ins, and actions. I copied these files to the appropriate folders. I started up photshop and i got these errors: Adobe Photoshop: Photoshop.exe-Unable to locate component this application has failed to start because pano12.dll was not found. Re-installing may fix this problem. Adobe Photoshop: Photoshop.exe- Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point isterWindowMessageAcould not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll Adobe Photoshop: Photoshop.exe Unable to locate component This application has failed to start because NEL32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I attempted to reinstall photoshop again but to not avail. The same three errors came up again and i couldn't run photoshop.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Where is beval and emboss on ps7 i cant find it

please help me out i cant find beval and emboss filter im trying to do a Chiseled Images tutorial
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

installed lots of plugins, now cant see them all

, i have alot of plugins installed in filters in cs2 when i go to filters to pick one it cannot show me all of them becuase i scroll down the list but it runs out. like there is not enough room for so many filters what can i do except deleting some of them, and i have deleted some then they all show put them back in then i run out of room on the filters list again
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

i cant do anything in color anymore??

i have photoshop cs and i can select color but the color i select, doesn't draw on the blank canvas. i only have white, gray, black... i know there is a setting somewhere that i dont have turned on but i cant remember, pleae help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

I downloaded new brushes but I cant find them

Hi I downloaded a few new brushes but I can't see them. I downloaded the ABR file onto my desktop and then I clicked and dragged the ABR file into C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Presets\Brushes folder. But when I open up the brush tool and click on "Toggle the brush panel" button and under the Brush tab.....I don't see my new brushes. The new brushes are silhouettes of people.... which I imagine would be fairly easy to spot in the brushes tab... any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

cant find constituency on version cs5

i want to use quick selection tool and use constituency with it but cant find it! can someone help me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Just cant seem to figure this out....

HI, all....newbie here, and newbie to Photoshop in general. Hate that my first post is for a favor, but I am trying to get this done by today because I am trying to make a sign for the Texans/Titans Monday Night Football game tonight! I have tried and tried and tried! I have given up as I have spent over 4 hours trying. But in case there may be any generous souls out there willing to help and maybe do this for me, I would be so very grateful!!!! This is what I am trying to do... Taking this image: on this poster: http://img2.allposters.com/images/POP/WB8012.jpg and replacing the face with Andre Johnson (this image): http://nfldotcom.files.wordpress.com...on_0901282.jpg Changing the top to read "ANDRE" instead of "KENNEDY" and the bottom to read, "LEADERSHIP FOR THE NFL" I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL if anyone can help!!!!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP! cant attach jpegs to email

Hi can anybody help I cant seem to attach any jpegs to my email. I am using yahoo and wanadoo and can attach normal docs ok but when i try to attach jpegs all i get is 'this document contains no data'..strangely i am sometimes able to attach a 41kb jpeg but never anything else...can anybody help ta
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 13th October 2012
View Replies!

cant get a glass effect on gui skin "wap5"

hithis is my first post,i realy like this site, is very helpfull and full of greate graphics desighners,ok enogh "ksks". i got this little dilema,since my skills in ps are not as good as most people that have been using ps for a month or two,i came to the conclution of asking for help in several forums.ok, im having problems with glass on an lcd display, yep, cant seem to get the glass and reflection righ,im working on this winamp skin, i have tried allot of diffrent technics and almost all of the online tutorials,but nothing seems to work so here i ask you for help. the glass look i have in mind or been trying is from the skin factory you can see an example at http://www.theskinsfactory.com/skins...ortfolio&id=95 and http://www.theskinsfactory.com/skins...ortfolio&id=64 the glass glare has to be clean and of course allow to see whats behind lol, i apritiate all the help you can give. ok here is the skin i've been working on. feel free to comment, constructive critisism is allways welcome. and sorry i cant spell for.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I cant find filter

wheres filter at.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!