Can someone photoshop this for me, please?

If someone could find a few minutes of their spare time to waste, I would be grateful forever. i want it to appear as if half of the head is shaven here (pony tail is fine, just the head). Would be awesome,
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:14:53 AM Total Views:  271
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Why can't the crop tool do this?

The crop tool in photoshop requires you to enter a specific width and height into the boxes. You then drag your selection and photoshop crops and resamples. I wish I could choose to have no resampling done. Why the heck can't I enter a ratio
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP....How can I make a logo look good on the web?

I have an Adobe Illustrator logo (.ai) format that looks really good and sharp as a vector image. It seems like every time I try to place the logo on a web site, it comes out looking awful....very fuzzy, really not very good at. Can anyone give me some tips as to how to make a company logo look nice and clean when published on the web.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I need all the help you can give.

Hi Will, Welcome to the site, feel free to ask any questions. To create a new RGB document, open Photoshop and go to File->New. Now select the dimensions given in the tutorial, and from the colour mode option choose RGB. RGB relates to the colours Red Green and Blue, The three primary colours of light. Hope this helps, and good luck!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

can I install photoshop CS2 nd CS3 on the same pc

hi I run windows, and I wan't to have photoshop cs2 and cs3 installed on the same pc and same session, 'cause cs2 opens images a lot faster than cs3 and cs3 has some really good features also. can anyone help please bye it's my first post by the way
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how can i get free Photoshop?!

ayone know
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help with "Smart Object" Option, I can't find it !

Everybody- I am in need of some help. I am trying to do a tutorial I found in the July/August 2007 edition of Photoshop Usr Magazine. It is making a wedding templete on page 28. The first step says to open the imaget that you are using (which I did) and under the layers menu, select the "smart object" option. My problem is that under my layers menu, I do not have a Smart Object" option. I can swear that I have done this before but it has been so long ago I can be for sure. I am using photoshop CS and if my version is to old, can someone tell me if there is a different way of doing this setp
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I blend similar blue colors across aligned layers?

I've just used the align layers feature to stitch together 4 pics into a panorama view. It looks great except the sky is different shades of blue for each of the stiched elements. Is there an easy way of somehow merging the different blues so you end up with a consistent blue across the panoramic view
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Can't drag working window back down.....what can I do?

The image windows are somehow going up to high and then I can't grab the tops of them with the mouse/arrow tool to slide then back into the middle of the page. Can someone help me figure out how to bring the working image back down
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Scanning snag

I just picked up an Epson Perfection 4990 PHOTO scanner. My first scans were a 4x6 photo and a bunch of 35mm color negatives, then imported into Adobe Photoshop 5 - an older version. I saved each file as a ".TIFF" and ".PSD" files. My problem occurs when trying to select an area within each file, selecting the entire image to copy into another file - Photoshop won't allow me those options. The only thing I can do with these new scans is make global color adjustments and crop the size. Other info; I'm scanning at 2400dpi - producing 40MB files per image, 48 bits selected, color negatives (using neg holder) have all been selected, I've scanned the neg's using the Epson software and again using the "importing" feature in Photoshop. Any idea where I might be making a mistake\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I create an animanoid?

I'm an intermediate photoshop user. I would like to create a human with the face of a dog. For example take my picture and a picture of a dog and mix them together so that they are one. I have the idea but I need help. I will appreciate any help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I can't remember

I am selecting an image. When I choose the pink stuff ( quick mask), I can paint pink, but when I switch it back to normal... I can't remove the pink. I just did it a minute ago, but now it doesn't work. I have two other layers saved. My mind is gone. Any suggestions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

drag a layer from one canvas to another?

I'm pretty sure I've asked this bafore, but the search results don't seem to show it. So I'll ask again. Let's say I have two canvases the same size. Can I drag a leyer from one canvas to the other and have it apear in the same place Or would it do that if I copied and pasted
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Guys how can i lower the ship into the ocean?? andy idea ?

Guys how can i lower the ship into the ocean\t andy idea
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

can't open raw file / new to FSCS

I'm very new to PhotoshopCS, have just started taking raw files on a Canon 20D. My error message is " could not complete your request because it is not right kind of document" I can't seem to find the info in the manual to correct this, plug in seems to be installed. Any direction would be a help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Multiple Photo Scanning

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and was wondering if you gurus out there could give me a few tips on scanning multiple photos. Basically, I want to have a shortcut key to import the photos (from my scanner), apply the 'crop and straighten' filter and finally save the files using a numbering system. If this can't be done in one step, how would I go about doing this with 3 seperate shortcut keys. For some reason, the auto-crop/straighten filter doesn't seem to work with my photos which are very contrasting and scanned straight (maybe there's a way to set tolerance). Oh, and I'm using Photoshop CS2.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Automate Crop & Straighten from Scans - Abnormal termina

I am able to launch my LEXMARK x1185 to start the scan process directly fromm PHOTOSHOP CS. When the scanner completes its cycle, the PHOTOSHOP application terminates\t The output fromt he LEXMARK scan process is therefore no longer accessible ( I checked my hard drive) What do I need to do to make sure the Photoshop succesfully recieves the scan from LEXMARK
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Drawing over scanned drawings in PS

there was this technique I used to use using lines in going over my hand drawings in photoshop so that I could colour them in with photoshop. However I cant remember how I did it. I used to draw thin lines all over each line of the drawing and they would stay as one shape, then I would use an option which smoothed the lines so the picture didnt look like it was drawn with a ruler. This left big spaces in which I could easily select and colour how I wanted. Any ideas on how to do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Scanning and Saving Multiple photos in PS CS with batch

I have a box of well over 200 photos that I would like to scan. I learned that as many photos that will fit on the scanner can be individually recognized in PS CS. The problem that I have is that after I scan say six photos that show up individually as "Untitled 1" , "Untitled 2", "Untitled 3" and soon on, naming the balance of photos scanned. I setup an Action to save an individual photo to a particular folder as a png file. It worked fine. I then used the batch option to apply the above action to all open files. It worked fine. The problem is that when I scan in another group of photos the default naming i.e.. Untitled 1, Untitled 2 , Untitled 3 etc. is used again and when I apply the batch option, that contains the Action listed above, it overwrites the photos I scanned in previously. I'm hoping there's a way for PS CS to recognize the existing filenames in a folder and increment to the next unused filename.... The software that comes with the Epson scanner I purchased for $50.00 does recognize existing filenames and increments accordingly but it can't recognize the multiple photos and scans them as a single photo....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I improve this?

How can I make this picture more striking This is from a different shoot of a match being struck to the last post. Maybe if the background was darker Dunno how to do that hehe. Opinions!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I cant load GIFs with Import --> Video Frames to Layers

Hi , I'm new to these forums but was hoping you could help me with a little problem I've got. I've been using CS4 for years and recently upgraded to CS6. I was in the process of removing the background from some free Smiley GIFs when I had to reinstall Windows. After the re-install I only installed CS6 but every time I go to.. File --> Import --> Video Frames to Layers ...I cant see GIF files. Previously this was how I imported GIFs for editing but now GIF files aren't visible via that option. I even re-installed my old CS4 but I still have the same problem. On my old Windows install both CS4 and CS6 allowed me to import GIFs via the above option. Do any of you know what I'm doing wrong
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Slicing Butttons from canvas

I have made a button on a canvas in photoshop who's size is much smaller than the size of the canvas. I am wondering if there is a way I can slice the button out from the canvas like we can move the button around in the canvas with the move tool
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can i get this effect?

Like this photo:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Where and how can i get more "Patterns"?

Like this ones: I found a few but the installation just didn't succeed good.. and i need more..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I copy multiple images into one, maintaining size (sprites sheet)

Hi. I'm trying to make an image with all the sprites for an animation of a character in a game. The problem is that I have each frame of the animation in separate png images of 512x512 pixels. In the middle of each of the images is the character, and the rest of the canvas is transparent. I want to copy all 8 frames of the animation into one 512x4096 image, with each frame one beside the other (this is what the game engine accepts), but the spacing has to remain. Otherwise the animation would be off-center when played. When I select each image (using select all) and copy it to the new image, though, the selection gets rid of the transparent canvas around the character and just copies the colored pixels (sort of tightens around the character). This doesn't allow me to snap the frame into its right place in the big image. Up until now I've resorted to putting a background on the individual 512x512 frames, flattening the image, then copying (now the colored pixels use up the whole canvas). When I have all the frames in the big image, I select the background color and delete it again. It seems to me this is not a very optimal approach, and since I'm going to be making a lot of these sprite sheets, it would be awesome to know how to do it right (especially since other animations have much more than 8 frames, and putting backgrounds on each would be a pain).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

can someone help me with my problem?

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum, but I must say the work that has done looks great! I need some help with an image I'm trying to make. Its supposed to look like someone seeing themselves in a mirror. I had trouble making a silhouette of a face, and then had trouble making it look like there was a mirror with the same face in it. If anyone can help me make it look like a mirror (I really don't know how to make one) and make the faces have the same perspective, I would greatly appreciate that! In addition, feel free to redraw the face or find a new one, because I'm really not happy how this one looks. Honestly, if you just want to start from scratch, I wouldn't mind! I attached the file.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I wrap a line round a circle?

I want to draw a straight line, say 8px wide, with an arrow head at one end. then I want to wrap it round a circle so it points to itself. How can I do that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can i get next effect????

Please look at the white glow/shine on the left top corner on the badge: It's so nice and perfect.It is perfect matched to the badge.Not too big not too much shine and stuff. I tried everything but the best result i can get is like on next: You see the difference\t\tAt mine you see it too clear and it is just like a white cirkel on a black badge but on the other a light nice shine effect... . I asked myself that if it is maybe a brush on the other badge Or how can i get that nice effect
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can i get two images side by side?

Sometimes i see in instructionals that they get two images side by side and i looked how they do it but it seems i don't have that option in the right above corner.. . So not as two layers but two different images side by side..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

can you help me out please?

i really suck at photoshop lol i use the quick selection tool but i can never get everything selected. and it always looks like crap i am trying to get my grille the chrome part black and the bowtie white but everytime i do it. it looks like crap can anyone help me please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

can some one do me a photoshop favour? plz

here is my mk1 golf can someone photoshop it and put a tyre on it and change the background so its on the ground or road or something so i can see how it will look please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

house interior photos - how can i see outside windows??

Please Delete
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can i make this skin tone?!

everybody... My question is very simple. How can i get this skin tone (attachment) in photoshop Do i need to use some plugin Can anyone teach me how to do that Or any tutorial
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Copying a transparent image over the original.

I'm trying to learn how to use Photoshop CS3 for separating graphics, and so far I've taken a scanned t-shirt image and with the magic wand tool deleted the pixels in the background, but I've lost pixels in the image I wanted to save.Can I make my copy transparent and then overlay it on the original to see where I have to replace the pixels And then once I do, how do I replace the pixels in the image
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

trouble with brightness and contrast

Ok heres the problome I add a noise filter too the whole pic and then do brightness and contrast,the preview looks alright, press ok and the noise dosent change at all
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Photoshop: Need help cleaning scanned images

I often scan b/w documents with my scanner to Photoshop. The scan always has spots (noise) which are time consuming to remove. I'm basically zooming in and erasing each one. Does anyone know of any easy time saving steps/procedures I could use to remove these spots\t Thank you!! -John
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Help With Templates

Has anyone used Photoshop to edit templates I'm thinking of purchasing a website template and the seller assures me I can edit it with Photoshop. Does this sound reasonable to you more experienced Photoshop follks Selkie
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

help with fonts

hello i can't take of the Cap on the fonts. everything i type is in capatal letters. on the layers panel it show up in lower caste. it never done this before untill now. can someone tell me what to do cause i need to write some stuff in lower caste letters. please help i'm stuck
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!