Brush acting really weird

I am having this annoying problem on my Photoshop CS5 Extended. My brush doesn't act "normal" as you can see the picture below.

I have tried changing the brush settings, restarting Photoshop and computer, and I have reseted Photoshop preferences but nothing seems to work. Do you have any clues why does it do this
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:44:41 AM Total Views:  289
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to fade brushes/lines question?

I was wondering if some could tell me how fade lines at the tips using just the brush settings, I was able to do it before and now I cant figure how to do it again. I am using CS3. Thank you for your help. This is an example of what I'm talking about. (The line in the sky) I just need to know how to fade the line not add any of the color.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Paint brush

hey i was wondering if anyone knew how to, or tutorial, do make a paint brush like the one used in this tutorial. http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Graphic-Design-Studio-Web-Layout/24467
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Grass brush

I was just wondering when using the grass brush how do you change the direction of the way the grass goes
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

My brushes turned slow...sorta blotchy HELP!

! I was using some big custom brushes, as a stamping style, and then when i loaded back the pre-set brushes,, it wont draw lines smoothly, unless i move the mouse really slow (it used to be able to draw em fast) It's not a ram issue, i tried re-installing and then after uisng some other custom brushes it did the same thing. To me it looks like it may be in a "stamp mode" or something. The pencil does the samer thing too now.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Downloaded paint brushes

I downloaded a few Paint brushes but i cant upload them to photo shop what do I have to do it for 7.0
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

just a really fast flyer

here is a flyer i made just to post on myspace comments. im having a party this friday and i thought it would be funny to make somthing that catches more attention than just text. yay. once again, this isnd suppose to be a photoshop masterpeice,just something quick and simple!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Default brush going outside of elliptical selection

, I'm still fairly new to PS CS5.5 and I'm trying to create this tutorial I found. Tutorial: http://www.tutorial9.net/tutorials/p...ghting-effect/ The problem I'm having is every time I attempt to create the glowing lighting effect around the elliptical selection with the default brush set to a size of 200px at 0% hardness. There is always some pixels that seep through the selection instead of making a clean line. I have looked through the brush settings and I can't find out what is causing this Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Alternative to loading all brushes

I have a LOT of brushes for photoshop cs5, and if I load a bunch of them to photoshop it begins to lag some, so I was wondering if there was a way to like make sets of brushes that I could load just when I needed them\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Need help with extracting part of Logo

I already have a logo but I need to have some extract a few of the leaves to use these as bullets or they can show me how to. I currently have use of Photoshop 7.0. I am also willing to pay someone to have this done. PS: I have attached the logo as a file. Thank you for any help you can provide! Doll
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

PS7: How to remove color but leave outlines intact?

Probably the easiest way would be to use the "Colour range" selection option under the "Selection" Menu. Use the "additive" eyedropper (the one with the plus sign next to it) tool to select all the red bits (and whatever other colours you want to get rid of). When you are happy, click OK then go to the selection menu and choose "Invert" (command+I/control+I). Then go to Edit>Copy, the Edit>Paste. This will create a new layer with just the black lines on it (and whatever else you didn't select using the colour range option). You can the delete the original coloured layer to be left with a black outline. Hope this helps , What are the layers in the .psd file like Is there more than one
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!