Airbrush

I have PHOTOSHOP CS2. can i vary the brush size and opacity of the airbrush IN A SINGLE STROKE i know how to change size and opacity of the airbrush, but i want to vary these from one end of an airbrush stroke to the other. like going from dark to light or big to small in just a couple of inches. i used to be able to do this in an older version of photoshop, but i don't know how to do it with cs2.
Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 06:17:15 AM Total Views:  63
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Photoshop PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

airbrush effect on photo. (HDR, Painting with light, no color]

hello to you all. i design and print t-shirts and use photoshop for all my designs. a customer recently asked me to print a photo of her son on a shirt..but she wanted the image to look like it was airbrushed onto the shirt. ive looked around but havent had any luck finding tutorial on the subject. i want to know if anyone here knows of a technique to give a photo a "airbrush" effect using photoshop 7. any info on the subject would be greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 14th September 2012
View Replies!

How do you achieve a really good airbrush

I've looked up lots of tutorials on airbrushing photos to give a great look. The problem is I feel that all have too much glow. I mainly want to get rid of some of the texture on the photos such as the attached one. I did it but like I said, lots of glow :\ . If you could point me in the direction of some good tools or even tutorials even.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

How do I make the airbrush tool more smooth when I save it as an animated GIF?

Might help to save it as a non animated .gif first then share what you mean, it's hard for me to even see what your talking about with it moving so fast... If your talking about it looking pixelated and no color, it looks like you didn't save it with any colors... It looks pixelated because there is supposed to be a color pink filling in the blank pixels..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

HELP! How do you airbrush in CS4

, I really need help with airbrushing a picture in CS4 Can anyone help me Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

HELP! How do you airbrush in CS4

, I really need help with airbrushing a picture in CS4 Can anyone help me Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Wacom airbrush?

I was wondering what do the owners of a wacom airbrush pen think of it... Is it useful (especially with photoshop's airbrush behaviour blowing backwards) What keys do you map on the different buttons Did you use a "regular" airbrush before
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 13th October 2012
View Replies!