Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF Photoshop

PS 5.5 my top menu area is gone - help  

I have photoshop 5.5 on my PC here kinda old I know but still does the job, I don't know what I did wrong but somehow all my top row menu stuff is just gone, if I open a new project and say I want to type within it instead of me seeing the type stuff at the top... Continue Reading
Views : 35
Tuesday 11th of September 2012

Adding attractive Watermark on a picture  

Hello Forum members!Nice to be here and hope I would get all my issues resolved of Photoshop CS5 .Who can... Continue Reading
Views : 42

How to create this mask layer  

I am a new After Effects editor and asked my designer friend for a mask I could use on some footage. She created this mask off a still frame and I was wondering how that mask was created in photoshop. PS. I know this isn't the place to ask, but... Continue Reading
Views : 40

PS Express for IOS user needs assistance with full PS work.  

Hi, new here, hoping to get some assistance with a project for my lady. She tried to do this work herself and it looks like, well, not good.I can't get the results I want with PS Express, for obvious reasons, and MS Paint sucks.I know its... Continue Reading
Views : 49

Creating a new Brush Folder on CS6  

How can I make a new brush folder here : Continue Reading
Views : 46

Strech and flatten a picture  

Hi everyone.Newbie here .I need a bit of help with the picture belowI don't know exactly how to explain this but I would... Continue Reading
Views : 38

Cropping picture is making really small file size  

I wasn't really sure how to word the title. Here is my problem. I am a freelance photographer that started using photoshop about a month ago, CS5. I am trying to create some pictures for my local state fair that need to be 8x10. To prevent my local camera shop... Continue Reading
Views : 38

How to create something like the attached image  

Hey Guy's, I need some help with the image below, this image is part of free css template which I was using however if its possible I would like to know how this image was created. I am very new to Photoshop so I am not sure how... Continue Reading
Views : 51

Any method to create a watercolor effect on a gradient   

Currently, I have a circle with a rainbow gradient. However, I want to make the rainbow colors have something like a watercolor effect as well.Is it possible ?I thought of airbrushing, but it doesn't work as I can't airbrush with the... Continue Reading
Views : 83

how to make a picture wider by letting it extend and merge in to color  

Hello everybody,I am quite new to photoshop but have some basics about editing pictures etc. however I don't know how to do and where to start on the above mentioned and would really appreciate some help and explanation how I can do this. Continue Reading
Views : 41

How to align exactly the same way if creating several versions of a logo etc  

Hi,I am creating a logo with several different graphical and text elements and since I want to make different versions of it, meaning with elements of different colors and different text styles I would like to know if there is a way to align the... Continue Reading
Views : 48

Need advices for background swap  

Okay, so...So that you all understand what the situation is, i will link this image Continue Reading
Views : 24

Need help removing an image on a picture  

Ok this is gonna sound weird but how do I remove an object on a photo someone took, that was added after, and see what was under the photo before? Like say you take a picture of yourself and someone puts a graphic smiley face over a part of it, how can you... Continue Reading
Views : 53

Hershey Bar Wrapper (I need help)  

I can't figure out how to make this work.I have this template http://wrapcandy.com/community/uploa...f51568442d.png and need to add graphics to it for... Continue Reading
Views : 36

I would like to get some tips or advice on a Photo im working on :)  

Hello, I was watching videos on photo restorations ,and im amazed on all the things that you can possibly do. So I decided to practice on a random photo i got from google images. Continue Reading

How i can edit this  

I'm newbie and i dont know how i can edit this stock Continue Reading
Views : 32

Changing colors  

Hello!I'd like to change colors on the image below. Dark blue or whatever it is to white and red to black. I've been trying tons of color tools and layers adjustment but I can't make it work. Quality of those changed is really bad. Any advice? Continue Reading
Views : 44

Batch Resizing Help!!  

Hey guys, I'm using CS6 and I'm pretty inexperienced with it at the moment. I'm trying to re-size a large amount of images into sizes that will print 16x20 inch, 4x6 inch, 13x19 inch, a couple other sizes as well. My main question is how would I go about... Continue Reading
Views : 32

How to enlarge this icon without losing quality  

Hi. I have this picture, low resolution, which I like to enlarge it to print it on a t shirt, maybe to a 11 x 11. When I try the Image Size and increase its dimensions, the outlines (blacks) get choppy. Is there a way around this problem? Continue Reading

How do I make a convincing composite with an old photo  

Hi, I was hoping someone could help explain or point me in the right direction to some tips in how I might go about putting a face/head from my own picture in an old photograph similar to the one below?I've tried before but my composited... Continue Reading

I need to create this particular background. Tips  

I need to create the background of this slide for another slide. (for a website)What is the best way to do this? Continue Reading
Views : 24

knocking out lower layer  

I've looked for an hour or more for this answer...and no luck...So here's my question:I have a vector image on 1 layer, and I want it to knock out the pixels on the layer beneath it.How do I do this? Thanks. Continue Reading
Views : 34

Simple shadow along the time of the image  

I want to make a shadow at the top of the image. The layer effect inner shadow is what I am looking but it does it for all sides of the image just want the top. How do you do this? Continue Reading
Views : 45

What do you think  

Hey i want to know what you think about my Photoshop image and things that i could have done better Continue Reading
Views : 34

Resultion in Photoshop image is not the same after saving  

Hello,I am coding the html for a client who has provided me with a PSD file. One of the pages in the PSD is the print version of a page. When I go in the menu to look at the image size, I see 8.5 wide by 11 in high, resolution: 72ppi. My... Continue Reading
Views : 30

Need Help! Please!  

I need someone to make me a clan emblem that has P6 is it. And if you can animate it into an intro then thatd be awesome! I can advertise you on youtube! Continue Reading

[Photoshop Newbies] Section Rules - READ THIS FIRST  

Photoshop NewbiesForum Posting Guidelines for This SectionThis section is for getting help with basic Photoshop features and functionality. You don't have to worry about posting a "dumb" question here,... Continue Reading
Views : 25

Need Photoshop or Graphic Design Help Read This First  

The Photoshop Gurus community has a lot of knowledgeable members who can help you.While many members are more than happy to help with your Photoshop and related questions ... Please try to come back and say 'thank you' if your thread has been... Continue Reading
Views : 39

How to reset Photoshop preferences (In Windows and Mac)  

I saw this reply from"Steve" in another thread.thought it would be a good thread for search purposesHow to reset Photoshop preferences (In Windows):First, hold down all three Ctrl+Alt+Shift buttonsNow "while keeping those button held,"... Continue Reading
Views : 26

Free/Cheap Alternatives to Photoshop - NEW USERS PLEASE READ  

To help those who cannot afford the 500+ ($800) for Photoshop or just want something lighter in size, but would like to enjoy the freedom of Graphic design I've concocted a list of free and cheaper alternatives to Photoshop that work... Continue Reading
Views : 27