SELECT DISTINCT results too discriminative

fellow SQL-ers,
I have an issue with a SQL script I am using in a data migration from an old CRM database. The table I am exporting from is the customer contacts table, so multiple contacts per company; and I want to create a list of distinct companies, so naturally I am using SELECT DISTINCT ACCOUNT_CODE,COMPANY_NAME, ADDRESS...etc.
However, not all the name and address fields are the same within each account code (typo's, spacing, etc.) so I am getting more records than I want!
Is there any way of applying the DISTINCT command to just the account code field, and keep the other fields in the SELECT command
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:48:34 AM Total Views:  207
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Microsoft SQL Server PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Newbie need help in select query

Here is my problem. I have two tables here which are Member and Reward. Code: Member ------------- id membercode --------------------- 1 123 2 456 3 789 --------------------- Reward ------------- membercode item --------------------- 123 A 456 B 123 A 123 C --------------------- Code: Select * from Member m inner join Reward r on m.membercode = r.membercode where r.item in ('A','C') the code above is to select who receive item A or C. but I want to select a list of unique member who receive item A and item C.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

How to select all but only display certain columns of a table in sql

, I need to run a query on a table that several of the columns but only display the first name last name and office number in a dropdown list. I need to retrieve the other columns because the additional fields will need to be posted to a new table based on the users selection from the dropdown box. I am having trouble with the query. This is what I have: Select LastName + ' ' + FirstName + ' ' + 'office ' + ' ' + Company AS Agent, AssociateCell,Email From tbl1 Where Inactive = '0' AND Role ='agent' Order By LastName I need for the last name, first name and office number to be displayed in the dropdown list as 'Agent' but once the user chooses one I need for the 'Agent' "AssociateCell and Email to post to a new table. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Trouble with select on UNION subquery

Hi anyone, I'm trying to create a select query from a subquery containing multiple UNIONS. This is what it looks like (simplefied): select * from ( (select customerId from AdvertBike with (nolock) where cleaningstatusId=1 and feedId=16) union (select CustomerId from AdvertCar with (nolock) where cleaningstatusId=1 and feedId=16) union (select CustomerId from AdvertComm with (nolock) where cleaningstatusId=1 and feedId=16) ) where customerid=1 It does not seem to work, I get the error: "Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'where'.", but I don't know what's wrong with my syntax. When I leave out de where clause I get:"Incorrect syntax near keyword ')'. And when I change it in "order by" I get:"Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'order'.". Does anyone know what the heck is causing the problem Kind regards, Floris
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

If statement within a select

Hi i need help i m trying to create a table that one of the column can have different result depend on the item value and this will call a stored proc, i m getting error when i m using if statement and i can't use case cause it won't call Stored proc. here is an exemple of my code: SELECT @Reporting_Airport_cd, @AIRPORT_FROM_TO, @ITEM, @CALENDAR,@QTR,(select @VALUE = (If @ITEM =1 BEGIN EXEC sp_getStored_QTRLY @Reporting_Airport_cd,@AIRPORT_FROM_TO,@QTR,@CALENDAR END ELSE EXEC sp_getStored_year @Reporting_Airport_cd,@AIRPORT_FROM_TO,@QTR,@CALENAR END )) can anyone help me to point where is my mistake
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Using dynamic select statement

Hi I am trying to write a function in which I customize my select statement. But it is not working as i dee... It is as Quote: declare @column_name nvarchar(10) set @column_name = 'original' select @column_name from data Here original is the name of one of the columns. I wanted to make it such that column_name can be assigned any of the column names and the same piece of code works only by changing the value of @column_name...but it is not working.... any ideas \t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SQL - Multi select for performing math.

Hi , I need help with my SQL statement. Generally, we have a dba to this for us, but since he is no longer with the company I am now responsible for it for the time being. Problem I need to select all records with a specific id and convert values to percentages. The following returns the correct data, but where I am lost is converting the actual values to percentages - the values in columnA will either be 3,2,1 and need to in decimal format such as .79,.19,.02 etc... Code: SELECT a.recordId as recordID, b.columnA as columnA FROM table2 b INNER JOIN table1 a ON b.recordId = a.recordId WHERE (a.recordId = '1') AND (b.timestamp>='10/10/2006') AND (b.timestamp
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Want to make a select with special Chars?

, I have a problem.... In a table i have some descriptions and i notice that at least one is as follow: "some product 'delay' to every" now if i try to make a insert in another table with that description i get an error... because of the char ' is there any way to make this insert the database is MSSQL 2000
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

across server update and select issues

everybody. I am attempting the following relatively simple SQL. UPDATE Server.db.dbo.table1 SET Value = @Value WHERE Id IN (SELECT Id FROM table2) This update is taking up to 1 minute. However if I remove the select and replace with actual values the update is completed instantly ie UPDATE Server.db.dbo.table1 SET Value = @Value WHERE Id IN (id1, id2, id3) The select is also instant if executed in isolation. But when these two statements are combined time taken is too long Please note that the update is occurring on a different server and that table1 does contain update triggers. Any ideas on why this is happening Cheers!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

easy question about "between" select statements

I have a simple SQL statement like follows: "select * from my_table where recordDate between '01/01/2004' AND '02/01/2004'" As it is, this only returns records that are literally between those two dates, and doesnt return records that hit right on the start date or end date. What is the SQL command to make the between statement grab records inclusively, instead of exclusively as it is doing it now
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Count() and sub-select

, I'm new to SQL. For a statistic application, I wish know the subtotal of lines pro region (Mitte, ost, west, ost, etc). How can I do that A lot of thx for your help and time,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Adding conditions (if/else) when selecting fields

We have three fields in a table: firstname, Surname & Organisation. Firstname & surname will always be filled but in most cases organisation is NULL. Part of what these fields will be used for is a mailshot. If there is no organisation data then the mailshot will open with 'Dear Firstname Surname, ' but if the organisation is present they would like 'Dear Organisation'. Is it possible to create a select state that checks the organisation field, and if a value is present return that value else return the firstname, surname combination I have tried various things but I cannot get it to work. I know the ideal situation would be to do this type of condition check at scripting level (PHP, ASP, Visual Basic) but my bosses would like to try it at SQL level.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

SQL order results at selection from an array

I have the sql interogation: Code: select col1, col2 from table where col2 in (45,67,23,45,89,90,12,47) how to obtain in results same order as in array: col1 col2 ----------------- 45 67 23 45 89 90 12 47 ---------------
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

two select statements on one table

Im trying to perform the following two select statements on the one table. I have been trying innerjoins etc but keep getting errors. The basis of what im trying to do is this. SELECT column1 FROM table1 WHERE column2 = (select column2 from table1 where column3 = 14) Any ideas greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

data amount selected.

Hi all, is it possible to cout size of data selected form mssql database table for each databse user. Lets say Scott seleceted 100 rows from table tiger which is 50Kb. Could use sample statement
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

URGENT - Need help with UPDATE statement

I have a data table called IMAGES. I wish to search the field PATH for commas and replace them with a spce. I've tried the below but it doesn't work. Code: UPDATE Images SET Path = REPLACE(Path, ',', ' ') Anyone have any ideas I need to get this done today
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

sql INSERT help: how to INSERT from a variable?

i have a .html file shown below. I just want to get the value from the variable and insert that to by access database. Can you please tell me how to get the value in the variable 'nam' in dbcheck() method. i feel the problems are in the red lines highlighted below in my code. the html code: test jscript
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

hourly query with export to hourly different filename.csv

Can anyone tell me how to get a different filename every hour after doing the same query. The query has to output a file like this, name.date.time.csv. The date and/or time differ every query. I hope there is someone who can help me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

basic : how to insert a date in a table ?

Hi all, I am new here. I am a student and I am working on SQL Server 2000. I am kind of lost ... I have never used it in the past. I am trying to create a database and one of tables has a date. I couldn't find how to declare a date, I chose DATETIME (I don't know if it is correct). I have created the following table : CREATE TABLE SALARIE ( NUMSAL INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, NOMSAL VARCHAR(15), PRENOMSAL VARCHAR(15), ADRESSSAL VARCHAR(30), VILLESAL VARCHAR(15), CODEPSAL INTEGER, DATEEMB DATETIME); But, I can't find how to insert information in it. Can someone help me please For example, let us say I would like to insert : NUMSAL : 25 NOMSAL : HUMEAU PRENOMSAL : Bertrand ADRESS : 4 rue de Paris VILLESAL : Paris CODEPSAL : 75012 DATEEMB : 25/12/2005 I tried this but doesn't work : INSERT INTO SALARIE VALUES (1, "GERBIER", "Luc", "19 bd Jean Jaurs", "LA TOUR DE SALVAGNY", 69890, "02-01-1990"); [b]Other try 1 :[/b] screenshot String and binary datas will be cut/truncated. Other try 2 : Screen shot I typed INSERT.... (we can't see the first letter of INSERT) Syntax error for the conversion of a date from a string. Other try 3 : I was told to use the syntax NUMERIC(numberofinteger) instaed of INTEGER when creating the table. So I created again the table (deleted it first). CREATE TABLE SALARIE ( NUMSAL NUMERIC(2) PRIMARY KEY, NOMSAL VARCHAR(15), PRENOMSAL VARCHAR(15), ADRESSSAL VARCHAR(30), VILLESAL VARCHAR(15), CODEPSAL NUMERIC(5), DATEEMB DATETIME); I was that to insert a date we must put it between "", and that it is "year-day-month". I made another try ... The name 'GERBIER' is not allowed in this context. Only contants, expressions, and variables are allowed. Column names are not allowed. No column is called GERBIER. I don't understand. Any idea
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Data Dictionary

I cannot access the Ms SQL as my hosting company do not allow me to access it. I can access my webpages via FTP. My question is can I retrieve some sort like a data dictionary by using asp to call a particular table/tables out I need to know what are the tables in the database and of course the attributes name e.g ProductCode, ProductName...so on
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

Fetch Page

How do i fetch a page so that i can pass it into the HTML parser to load the data into SQL database
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

Mysqld.exe hanging up..... interesting....

Afternoon all, A couple of weeks back one of our office computers had to have the hard drive changed, so new install etc.... interestingly it seems to be causing a hang on the process file on the server, locking up first the w3wp processes (normally just one) then the mysqld.exe - none of the other computers do it, just that one.... i've tried cutting down the cache size in case firefox was caching the files and inadvertently leaving sessions open after use, but it still does it... (and it's not the server, i've installed the related hotfix and the latest service packs, as that was my first though) anyone come across this issue and found a way to permanently resolve it it's annoying to have to leave an RDC session open for the server to restart the MySQL50 service every 30 minutes or so.....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 12th November 2012
View Replies!

Invalid object name

Firstly, I have searched the forum for my problem and couldn't find a solution. We just upgraded from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005. We still have the 2000 box running because we're having problems with the 2005 server. We have a classic asp application that uses the database. We researched and found that all sql queries, connection strings would work with sql 2005 without having to modify them. Now on the sql 05, when we view an asp page we get this error: Code: Error Type: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E37) Invalid object name 'TableName'. /systema/Image/Soft/repor.asp, line 139 Where line 139 is where the connection string is: Code: strConnect = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1; Initial Catalog=dbname; Data Source=servername; User ID=test_sa; Password=test_sa" From the research we did on that problem we found that in most cases its the permission settings for the user or something like that. But, we copied the user permissions EXACTLY from sql 2000 settings. And in sql 2000 it worked fine. The thing is that when we modify the actual select statements in the asp file to include the username in front of the table name it works, shown below: Code: rS1.Open "Select [ID],[Name] From test_sa.HardwareSection Where [Department]=" & rS("ID") & " Order By [Name]" When I do this (shown below), it doesn't work: Code: rS1.Open "Select [ID],[Name] From HardwareSection Where [Department]=" & rS("ID") & " Order By [Name]" Now the thing is that I can't go into every asp file (there are a lot) and modify this. There has to be something more general that needs to be changed for this to work.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 12th November 2012
View Replies!

How to strip characters from a string?

See the sample data below. First Colum in the LawsonID. 2nd Column is the LegacyID. Code: 26022 000026022 27324 000027324 28893 000028893 27666 000027666 27254 000027254 27401 000027401 I wish to join on the LawsonID and LegacyID (both the fields are of type varchar) Given this scenario, how can I strip the the zeros away from the beginning of the string. No string starts with a zero while I was analyzing the data. However the catch is that some of the LegacyID are preceded by 4 zeros, while some are preceded by 5 zeros and some are preceded by 3 zeros. So how do I remove the pattern for the zeros before the number and then do a join between the LegacyID and LawsonID. Any suggestions and tips are welcome.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

Update query

Hi , I am busy merging data from 3 columns in table 'A' to table 'B', but having difficulty with a bulk update query. The 2 tables are joined by OrgID. The columns that are added from table A to table B have OrgIDs in both tables, and I would like to add the data from table B to table A when the ID corresponds. I was thinking in the following direction, but no success. Please help. [highlight="SQL"]Update A Set A.Col1 = B.Col1, A.Col2 = B.Col2, A.Col3 = B.Col3 Where A.OrgID = B.OrgID[/highlight] This is urgent, please help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can we build

Hi Can we build ms access database & convert it to sql server database
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SQL: Top N rows for each X

I want to retrive data from a table say TABLE1(ID,NAME). Table has following data: ID NAME 1 A 1 B 1 C 1 H 2 R 2 T 2 U 2 P 2 J 3 L 3 J 4 G 5 W 5 Q 5 S I want to select TOP N (say N=3) rows for each ID (1,2,3,4,5), i.e. output would be like ID NAME 1 A 1 B 1 C 2 R 2 T 2 U 3 L 3 J 4 G 5 W 5 Q 5 S SQL query should not be specific to oracle or SQL Server or other DB, but a general one... Thnx. fun2oos
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

max function

Does anyone know what would cause max(column_name) to not work I tried using max(hudamount) in a small join statement and got the deed results but then when I needed to add additional columns and tables, the max function does not work any longer. Anyone has any idea
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mssql and asp, created shopping cart through macromedia dreamweaver

can anyone help me how to create an asp page through macromedia dreamweaver\t the situation is this: i gave a products page. after selecting a product, it will automatically add to my shopping cart, and the data will be shown in my table in MSSQL... can someone help me what function/menu in dreamweaver i will use to do this shopping cart thing\t i hope you can help me ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Database design. Need help!

Hi , I need help with the design of the database for my pricebook which is in excel format. Here is a link to a sample data file http://geocities.com/mumick2003/files/sample_data.xls. I don't know how to go about ServiceLevel, MonthlyRateInWarranty, MonthlyRateOutOfWarranty columns. They definitely should be put in a different table but what that table should look like from the design stand point I don't know. My primary key here is Model and Feature. If anyone has idea on how to design tables for this pricebook I would appreciate it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Installing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 on Windows XP Professional.

hi, I'm trying to install Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition on a Windows XP Professional. During Installation, I received this message as shown below: "Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition server Component is not supported on this operating system. Only client components will be available for installation." What should I do\t Is it a must to install the SQL 2000 server on Windows 2000 server\t Please help and
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SQL Server 2000 Designing HOT CBT !!

I am selling Transcender series Transtrainer SQL Server 2000 Database Designing and CBT Nuggets series Exchange 2000 Administration at almost free price. Contact me at: shibli_2000@hotmail.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Sequentially number results of query.

Hi Can someone tell me if it is possible and if so how would i go about adding a column to the results of a query with sequential numbering. I have the following query that generates a top 100 chart from requests made to an on line radio station. I want to produce a page that shows request chart positions with the previous weeks position. Current query:... Code: SELECT TOP (100) dbo.requestlist.songID, COUNT(dbo.requestlist.songID) AS cnt, dbo.songlist.ID, dbo.songlist.artist, dbo.songlist.title, MAX(dbo.requestlist.t_stamp) AS latest_request FROM dbo.requestlist INNER JOIN dbo.songlist ON dbo.requestlist.songID = dbo.songlist.ID WHERE (dbo.requestlist.t_stamp BETWEEN CONVERT(DATETIME, '2008-03-03 00:00:00', 102) AND CONVERT(DATETIME, '2008-03-09 00:00:00', 102)) GROUP BY dbo.requestlist.songID, dbo.songlist.ID, dbo.songlist.artist, dbo.songlist.title ORDER BY cnt DESC, latest_request My plan is to create two recordsets one with this weeks chart and another with last weeks chart, then i can work through this weeks chart and for each chart position use the find method on the last weeks chart to obtain the old chart position. I want the recordset to have the positions as the sequentially numbered column so i can just use that to populate the last weeks position column in the results page. (if that makes any sense) So basically all i need is to add the extra column to the query results from 1 to 100 (chart Position).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 20th November 2012
View Replies!

Pleas help me

I'm v happy to find such a great sit really I have a problem, may be it's nothing for most of u I'm an Oracle programmer (10 g) I have to convert data from excel to sql but I don't have a clue how to do that, so it will be v kind of u if u know a sit or can tell me how to do that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Default Database

Hi , I want to display selected database of my choice when i open the query analyzer of MS SQL Server 2000. How can i set the default database according to my choice.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Query help

I wonder if you can help me. I have been asked to create an Excel spreadsheet listing all the Stored Procedures, Views, Jobs and Data Transformation Services etc that are looking at tables in a database called Reporting. Ill also need to identify the actual tables being used. The problem that I have is that I work for a big company who has lots of different servers with multiple databases on and hundreds of tables any of which could point to this particular database. Im using SQL Server 2005 and am either looking for a query/multiple queries or some kind of search tool which will give me this information.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Convert

hi i have data in my table like this 2007-08-26 00:00:00:00 means all hh:mm: zero.. now i want to compare this value with getdate()...but in getdate i m getting hours and minutes..but i want that also in above fromat like this 2007-09-26 00:00:00:00 any other way to i can compare them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Add Cases to my select statement

I need to add some cases to the select statment for cpeorderstatus: Here is my Select statement: "SELECT O.ORDERID, C.FIRSTNAME, C.LASTNAME, O.CLIENTORDERID AS CRMORDERID, TO_CHAR(O.ORDERDATE, 'YYYYMMDD') AS CPEORDERDATE, TO_CHAR(O.SHIPDATE, 'YYYYMMDD') AS SHIPDATE, O.TRACKINGNBR AS TRACKINGNUMBER, O.SHIPNAME AS CARRIER, OI.ITEM AS CPEORDERTYPE, OI.QTY, O.STATUS AS CPEORDERSTATUS, OSN.ORD_SERIAL_NO AS SERIALNUMBER, C.BTN AS BTN, C.FIRSTNAME AS FIRST, C.LASTNAME AS LAST, C.SHIPADDR1 AS ADDRESSLINE1, C.SHIPADDR2 AS ADDRESSLINE2, C.CITY AS CITY, C.STATE AS STATE, C.ZIP AS ZIP, TO_CHAR(R.ISSUEDATE, 'YYYYMMDD') AS ISSUEDATE, R.RMA_ID AS RMANUMBER, R.RMA_REASON AS REASON, TO_CHAR(R.RETURNDATE, 'YYYYMMDD') AS RETURNDATE FROM SELF.ORDERS O, SELF.CUSTOMER C, SELF.ORDERITEM OI, SELF.ORD_SERIAL_NUMBER OSN, SELF.RMA R WHERE O.CUSTID = C.CUSTID AND O.ORDERID = OI.ORDERID AND O.ORDERID = OSN.ORDER_ID (+) AND O.ORDERID = R.ORDER_ID (+) AND (C.CUSTID IN (SELECT C.CUSTID FROM SELF.CUSTOMER C WHERE C.BTN='{0}')) ORDER BY O.ORDERDATE DESC" I need to add multiple cases to cpeorderstatus, five different cases. Cane anyonye HELP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

out-of-range datetime value

righty. i am confused by this as it all used to work but whatever it's not now. when i try to run my newletter send script after recipient number 63 it comes up with this error: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e07' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value. /manager/newsletters_broadcast_process.asp, line 438 ---------------------------------------------------- i couldn't see the error myself in the code so i asked about it and this is the explanation i got: Its an SQL query issue. From the error message itself you can conclude the error message "The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value" Seems to be you are trying to convert a character data type field to datatime which is wrong as it will be out of range. Do check your script and feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance in this regard. Have a nice day. ----------------------------------------------------- next then i'm going to give you the area we are having hte problem with. i can see where it's coming from (line 437 i guess) but i don't know what is actually wrong: 435 Set objCmd2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") 436 objCmd2.ActiveConnection = MM_connTantrum_STRING 437 objCmd2.CommandText = "UPDATE Newsletters SET DateBroadcasted = '" & dateStr & "', NumBroadcasts = NumBroadcasts + 1, TotalRecipients = " & newTotalRecipients & " WHERE NewsletterID = " & newsletterID 438 objCmd2.Execute ---------------------------------------------------- i really don't know what to look for here. anyone got any advice for me on this issue\t hinch
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Managing Users

I need an application say where a hierarchy level is used in such a way to manage users. For example the parent can create a child node with a username and password. Then the tree goes down. But only each level above has access to the lower level.The tree now has three levels, then the tree goes down. I am a bit stumped on this one if anyone can help me I would apprecitate it . Sincerely, Matt Cupryk
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Dynamic date range for each row?

I'm trying to group data by date range, but each row of data could have a different date range based on a variable. I want to say "look at the date range the paste five orders were placed" for each row individually. As an example, think of the rows as keywords in a Search Marketing program. Keyword X had 5 orders placed in the last week, Keyword Y had 5 orders placed in the last 2 weeks. I want each keyword to display its average impressions over the course of its respective date range. Is this possible
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Checking if item is alrdy in db

Is there a way I can detect if an item is alrdy in my database before adding it useing sql each item has a unique ID number. The only way I know how to do it is by creating a loop with rs and checking if its in there. if rsitems("itemnumber") = itemnum then dont add. But is there a way I can do this without opening rs and just useing an sql statement.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services

, I was wondering if anyone knew of any changes that will be made in the Yukon release of the SQL Server Reporting Services from the SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services. I understand that it was developed for Yukon, but released for 2000 because of the delayed development of Yukon. Does anyone know more about this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Catch date

hi I have a table for news ,in this table 1 field is for date that i get from system.Now I want to show fields that completed during last month. how can i do that\t I use "DateAdd" but it doesn't work.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

Changing database

and gals... i need to move from a access to SQL db, i've never done this before, is there a procedure to follow or just some tips for me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!