Grantor does not have GRANT permission

I have created a procedure named ConvertReservationIntoDelivery1 and given execute permissions to couple of users. But when i execute the SP from my .net application Its giving the following error.

Grantor does not have GRANT permission

if exists (select * from sysobjects where name like 'ConvertReservationIntoDelivery1' and type = 'P')
begin
drop procedure dbo.ConvertReservationIntoDelivery1
end

go

CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.ConvertReservationIntoDelivery1
(
@ReservationID int,
@OrderNo int,
@Value money,
@Notes text,
@OperatorID varchar(255)
)
as

/* code deleted */

GO
GRANT EXEC ON ConvertReservationIntoDelivery1 TO IntranetEnquiry
GRANT EXEC ON ConvertReservationIntoDelivery1 TO IntranetUpdate
GO
Posted On: Tuesday 20th of November 2012 12:01:52 AM Total Views:  153
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Microsoft SQL Server PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Role permission of tempdb due to server restart

in our application that need to create some tables in tempdb. The user (call it APP) is not sa. Everytime that the server need to be rebooted, the db_owner role on tempdb for user APP disappear. So... 1. Is there any setting to ensure that the the db_owner role on tempdb for user APP will remain after server reboot 2. If not, Is there any solustion to run a script at server startup And does anybody have a script that will create the db_owner role on tempdb for user APP(or some pointer on how) Chirag Vyas Project Manager Software Outsourcing India www. tatvasoft.com www. sparsh-technologies.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 20th November 2012
View Replies!

Setting up user permissions to view and edit website

, I have a website connected to a MS SQL database via ASP connection strings. I want the general public to be able to view the data pulled out from the database and displyed on the website whilst also allowing the site owner to be allowed to edit the inventory in a domain.com/admin/ folder. What permssions and roles do I need to allow. I have created two users in my Helm control panel usera and userb I want usera to only be able to view the website (not edit/delete etc.) and userb to be able to have full admin rights. As it stands both have db_owner privilleges. Do I keep userb on this but amend usera to be just db_datareader and nothing more In my code I would then link to two different connection paths (one for live site, one for /admin)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Client does not support authentication???

Here is my problem. I have 2 databases and... This script works with my image database: Code: But this script fails to work with my news database: Code: Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ok i have MSDE Installed and runing ok, now what?

Ok I have MSDE Installed and the icon with the green arrow visable, where do I go from here\t Any tips would be great or even a clear explination.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

views have disapeared

my views have disapeared from the management console however i can call them by asp its very strange anyone any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

So what do you do if you have NO IDEA

I created our website but now I need to setup a service for our customers to submit data into our website to create an educational resorce.I can use any method available.They would need to register and this would need to have numerous customized feilds. feildsThey would then submit info via a customized form . It would have multiple sub groups and need to be searched.I want the simplest method to get me there. We have a host that includes an acess DB and is ASP supported. A BD is good as we may publish the info in the future.Off the shelf solutions may work....ANY SUGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Setting up a 'basic permissions' user

Hi I have a website which has an sql server 2005 backend DB. The connection to my DB is using the username and password of an administrator user who has permissions to view everything. Since this is not very safe for my website I want to set up a user who has only read only access to my database and then use the username and password for this user in my connection string. What's the best way to do this I can set up a user for my DB but not sure how I can set their permissions to read only. Also would I need to set up a user for each of my DB's locally or can I just set up a global user and set permissions on a global level
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

VB and SQL: Insert data into the DB ? ID doesn?t generate beyond 10?

Can someone tell me what is wrong in this code Why the ID doesnt generate beyond 10 in SQL table The data inserts into the db fine. When it is up to 10, then it keeps generating 10s. It doesnt create/generate a new ID like 11,12,13, so on PHP Code: Try \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDimsqlAsString="INSERTEvents(ID,FirstName,LastName,Address)VALUES"_ \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t&"(@ID,@FirstName,@LastName,@Street)" \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUsingcmdAsSqlCommand=NewSqlCommand(sql,con) \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcmd.Parameters.Add(NewSqlParameter("@ID",GetMax(con,"Events","ID"))) \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcmd.Parameters.Add(NewSqlParameter("@FirstName",txtFirstName.Text)) \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcmd.Parameters.Add(NewSqlParameter("@LastName",txtLastName.Text)) \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcmd.Parameters.Add(NewSqlParameter("@Street",txtStreet.Text)) \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tcmd.ExecuteNonQuery() \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEndUsing PrivateFunctionGetMax(ByValconAsSqlConnection,ByValtableNameAsString,ByValfieldAsString)AsInteger \t\t\t\tUsingcmdAsSqlCommand=NewSqlCommand(String.Format("selectISNULL(MAX({0}),0)from{1}",field,tableName),con) \t\t\t\t\t\tReturnCInt(cmd.ExecuteScalar())+1 \t\t\t\tEndUsing \t\tEndFunction
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist or acces

just got this error msg: Code: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. /aoms/default.asp, line 31 line 31: Code: conn.Open objConn My connection string: objConn = "Driver={SQL Code: Server};Server=SHEMPC\WEBSERVER;Database=aoms;Uid=nottelling;Pwd=nottelling;" I have just changed my TCP/IP settings to obtain address automatically, could this be something to do with it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!