Re: [ANN]: NNTP Server slow downs.

As much as I have liked your windows3.1 for its foresight of network capability. and disliked windows 95. I think your windows Dot Windows thing has reached the known edge of the universe. =========== May God decide on eradication of ...
Posted On: Friday 30th of November 2012 08:58:34 PM Total Views:  161
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Calling a Sychronus WS again after it has returned once

I am calling my synchronus webservice using the .onserviceavailable set to my calling Jscript function which works great. Then I click the button again that calls my function which sets the userservice and ..onserviceavailable again, but it doesn't refire the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 30th November 2012
View Replies!

Onchange correction on date

, I'm in need of a script that will adjust a date in a textfield. For example: I type: 31012005 and leave this textfield. On leaving, javascript should correct this to 31-01-2005. Can anybody help me with this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Dynamic Creation and Execution of a Javascript

Is this possible I would like to have a page with an entry field. In the field a complete JavaScript is typed. To simplify matters assume that only mathematical and logic operations will be done. No page formatting. I would ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Getting Date Difference in Java.

Hi In oracle, if I need to get the sysdate, I would do some thing like this select sysdate from dual; And if I need , the difference between sysdate and a specific date ,say "pdate" ,I would do, select ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

popup called from a frame, accessing parent's obecjts

I have a container page with an IFRAME that is loaded with pages selected by the user. One of these pages calls a popup .. when the user is done with the popup I need to refresh of list ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Absolute vs Relative References

I have some basic and advance questions about link references. My internet searches have discovered the elementary portion about the link tags, yet my search results did not expound on areas needed for my objective. My personal project aims at ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

re:How to show menus only if the mouse stays over it for a seco

In the onmouseover event, you use setTimeout() to trigger a function that actually does the popup. In onmouseout, you check to see if the timer is still active, if it is, you cancel the timer:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to create hyperlink that appears only if the target file is present?

I need to create a static HTML file that runs only on the local client PC. On the page (say PageA.htm), I would like for a hypelink to another page (Page B) to appear ONLY if the target file the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

re:Passing value from iframe to parent page using javascript an

If browser permission allow (pages on same domain or trusted sites) try to do in the IFrame: window.parent.checkBox1.checked=checkBox1.checked where window.parent.checkBox1.checked is the checkbox in the parent page (container) and checkBox1.checked is the checkbox in the child (IFrame). I couldn't ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: @OutputCache interferes with radio button list's AutoPostBack

if you cache the page, the viewstate is not kept current. you should turn off viewstate support on the page (or any cached page). as SelectIndexChange will no longer fire, you will have to detect it yourself. hint: storing prev ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

show popup window at the center of the screen

how to display the popup window at the center of the screen....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

auto refresh on momile form

hello i builed a mobile fore that write parameters from data base to labels , those parameters are refresing all the time . i try to refresh the form by the but nothing happen . is there is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

screen center

Could someone help me with how I could move the box, in the body portion of this page, to center of the screen I was wondering if the "screen.availHeight, screen.availWidth" would be a possibility: