Popup Window

I'm getting a syntax error and I don't know why. Any help would be much appreciated.

Womens Mock Selection
This post has been edited by stanimal123: 12 March 2009 - 04:24 PM
Posted On: Monday 24th of December 2012 12:15:06 AM Total Views:  83
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

trying to make results appear in a seperate popup window....

Hi , I'm new to this so please be gentle, lol. I've tried working on this ecwid.com code to make the search results pop up in a different window, please let me know what I need to do because I am lost! If you would like to view the code as it appears on the page, you can view it here. Please tell me what I am doing wrong...also, this is being done in an iframe as wix.com does not allow me to ftp (or pretty much anything else). Code: xSearchPanel("style=");
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 20th October 2012
View Replies!

refresh parent page after popup closes

: I have the following div popup window: PHP Code: the popup is opened from its parent page with the following onclick event: PHP Code: Now when the popup is closed, I would like the parent page to automatically refresh. I would appreciate some help on this. To close the popup, the following is invoked: PHP Code:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

i need blog popup java script

i need blog popup java script can help me i have premium account blog and i use some adf.ly links so i need auto popup window java script!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I call this popup from a .js file??

How do I call this popup from a .js file\t Here is my popup code THIS WEEK'S From html I would call it using: sFa(); How do I activate this popup from a .js file
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how i can clear popup window content

I have popup window and i want when i press on "Clear" table content clear .. I used document.writeln to write into the popup window .. see the pic :
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

innerHTML to update text via a popup?

Hi all, I'm a JavaScript newbie and I am trying to create a situation where a user clicks a button, a popup is launched in which they have a textarea to enter some text. Once they hit submit, the popup should disapear and a certain text element on the previous page should be updated to show what they entered. Its like this, but obviously it wouldn't be on the same page: http://www.tizag.com/javascriptT/jav...-innerHTML.php - updating text based on user input. I have the popup part working just fine: index.php Code: which is triggered by an onclick="editText()" however I can seem to figure out how to update the box with the text they enter in the popup part. I'm sure it is something do with innnerHTML. editText.html Code: function changeText2(){ var userInput = document.getElementById('userInput').value; document.getElementById('boldStuff2').innerHTML = userInput; } Welcome to the site dude Can anybody help me out here Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Mouseover popup image - not working

. I am trying to add the functionality of having a mouseover popup image with multiple different popup images. I have found the code seen below and altered it for my uses and was hoping to find out if someone can tell me why I am seeing the same image with each mouseover.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Javascript popup using session/cookie?

hello everybody, here I'm asking for help again. sorry for that in advance. anyhow, I have the following code: Code: $(document).ready(function(){ $(".example7").colorbox({width:"300px", height:"500px", iframe:true, open: true}); }); teststestestest I want the lightbox window open only once a day for every unique visitor on my website. I understand I should use some sort of cookie implented, but I dont really understand how to.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

disable first 3 days of popup calendar

, I need to disable the first 3 days of a popup calendar so that users can only select a date which is 3 days in advance to the present date. I dont really know javascript so i would really appreciate if someone can help me out in this. Calendar code can be found below. Code: /* --- Swazz Javascript Calendar --- /* --- v 1.0 3rd November 2006 By Oliver Bryant http://calendar.swazz.org */ function getObj(objID) { if (document.getElementById) {return document.getElementById(objID);} else if (document.all) {return document.all[objID];} else if (document.layers) {return document.layers[objID];} } function checkClick(e) { eevt=e:evt=event; CSE=evt.targetevt.target:evt.srcElement; if (getObj('fc')) if (!isChild(CSE,getObj('fc'))) getObj('fc').style.display='none'; } function isChild(s,d) { while(s) { if (s==d) return true; s=s.parentNode; } return false; } function Left(obj) { var curleft = 0; if (obj.offsetParent) { while (obj.offsetParent) { curleft += obj.offsetLeft obj = obj.offsetParent; } } else if (obj.x) curleft += obj.x; return curleft; } function Top(obj) { var curtop = 0; if (obj.offsetParent) { while (obj.offsetParent) { curtop += obj.offsetTop obj = obj.offsetParent; } } else if (obj.y) curtop += obj.y; return curtop; } document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write('SMTWTFS'); for(var kk=1;kk
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

resize an image

Haii. I want to resize an image before uploading it to the server.. Is there any way to do that....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

Disguise address bar

Daniweb Community I am creating a website and wish for the pages url to be the same. For example. The site is company.com I wish for the page company.com/help.htm to appear as company.com If you could help I would be very grateful
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

onClick - link in same window

I have a module on a new site I am building using Dolphin that is a photo slider with text/links. Everything works wonderful except that this onclick opens the link in a new window and I want the link it points to to open in the same window. Please tell me what I need to change in the below to make that happen I have tried just using the link after onclick instead of window.open(this.href) but this did not work. You Will Be Unprepared A young girl is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather.Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility. The lines between reality and fantasy blur as... Design of the future The Tomahawk is a Viper V-10 based motorcycle,a 500 horsepower engine with four wheels beneath it. The engine breathes through twin throttle bodies mounted right up front. The Tomahawk concept is an awesome-sounding machine. Clouds... Lelouch Of The Rebellion The Empire of Brittania has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11s. A Brittanian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend... Paramore frontwoman The singer said the band planned to hit the studio after returning from a South American tour this month. The new songs, set to arrive before a full album, are likely to include 'In The Mourning' which Williams recently debuted on her... $(window).load(function() { $('#slider').nivoSlider(); }); Thank you in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

sending data of a dropdown list from one html page?

I am using html and javascript for a simple application. I made a dropdown list on one page say "homepage.html" I want that the value selected from the dropdown be passed to a new page say "newpage.html" and appear in a text area there. I don't want to use php etc. plz NOTE that i am not going to upload it on internet. These are just going to be offline pages. i will deeply appreciate any help. Asad, Thanx for your reply ! Because i have no experience of this work, so some questions arise in mind regarding using cookies ... 1) should the code for cookie be written in a separate cookie file or should it be written in one of the two files that pass and recieve data. 2) If it is to be written in a separate file that means that once the cookie is deleted, the only way that the whole stuff works is to rewrite the cookie file. what if i hand over my files to a friends who absolutely has no idea about html but he just uses the files to quickly check out some data. If the cookie is deleted, he will do nothing but curse me :( 3)How will the data be received in the target file can it be stored in some variable in a target file Kindly guide me through the steps. i would really appreciate ur help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

jquery event.target.hasclass() works in firefox, not in safari. - JavaScript Help

///Hide Search Suggestions if (!$(event.target).hasClass('search')&&!$(event.target).hasClass('search-suggestions')) { $(".search-suggestions").hide(); }This works perfectly in firefox, but it doesn't in safari.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

FAQ Topic - How can I access the client-side filesystem? (2007-12-12)

----------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQ Topic - How can I access the client-side filesystem ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Security means that by default you can't. In a more restricted environment, there are options. For example, using LiveConnect to connect to Java with Netscape, and using the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 30th November 2012
View Replies!

I Need a Crash Course in JavaScript for exam purposes.

I need to understand Javascript in the simplest, quickest possible way like ASAP. Can an expert help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! This is my first time here, so I am not so sure how this work. This post has been edited by cafearon: 13 December 2009 - 04:08 PM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 23rd December 2012
View Replies!