jQuery mobile

Hi , I'm making my first jQuery mobile app and using a fixed bottom navbar. But the app is acting a little weird. When I tap the background twice, the navbar disappears or moves up a little. how can I fix this problem
Posted On: Saturday 24th of November 2012 03:53:07 AM Total Views:  228
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to add xml file to jquery slider?

Hi to all. Please help me add xml file to jquery slider. I want to show image from xml file. For example I have Nivo slider because they have a good transition effect. I'm a noob in Javascript and because I here. And xml file should look like this: Image One ./images/image0.png Image Two ./images/image1.png Image Three ./images/image2.png
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

jquery datepicker range validation

, i'm using a jquery datepicker like this: $(function() { $('#inlineDatepicker').datepick({ rangeSelect: true, monthsToShow: 3, minDate: '+7d', rangeSeparator: '|', altField: '#resdate', altFormat: 'dd-mm-yyyy', pickerClass: 'locgrid', onDate: nationalDays } ); }); var natDays = [[12, 18, 2010], [12, 19, 2010]]; function nationalDays(date, inMonth) { if (inMonth) { for (i = 0; i < natDays.length; i++) { if (date.getMonth() + 1 == natDays[i][0] && date.getDate() == natDays[i][1] && date.getFullYear() == natDays[i][2] ) { return {dateClass: natDays[i][3] + '_day', selectable: false}; } } } return {}; } now what i'm trying to accomplish is, when a user clicks a start- and enddate and there is a natDays variable in between to throw an error message. any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to add a class to a parent li with jquery

Hi There, - I've got a list similar to the following: item1 item2 item2-5 item3
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery maybe? viewing video feed inside webpage

I have this php based website, that displays a photo and draws data from a db to display on the page. Currently has a link to a live camera(viewed by internet browser) that opens in a separate page. I have heard/read that using jquery you can create a iframe within your php page that you can link to another url(the camera for example) and display on the same page. So in essence I could have my php page called displayPage load up and then inside that page I could section a 800x800 jquery frame that displays the live video feed with in. Is this possible, I am restricted to using php as its the web server we run and it only needs to run in IE as we also use windows scripting on the page which relies on IE. Looking at someone thing like this as eventually some of the data in the db will be taken from one location and stored by another team and the displayPage will not have access to the db just the web page that views it so would like to see if it will work with that also. Is this possible
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery change image src on drag and drop

i would like to ask if there is a way to change on a drag and drop jquery i use the image src from the li div that i drag it on the ul div that i drop it... with a jquery i found something like this $('#dropContainer').droppable({ drop: function(e,ui) { $(ui.draggable).attr('src','/path/to/different/image'); } }); but is not working for my application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery tablesorter checkedbox problem

I am using Jquery and the tablesorter plugin to sort a table of information. Within the table i have a column of checkboxes. A user can check the boxes and press the submit button which will $_POST the checked boxes onto the next page. Everything works if i dont sort the table, but if i sort the table and then check a few boxes the $_POST array is empty. can anyone point me into the right direction as i'm new to jquery
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

page refreshing problem in jquery ajax

Hi all, I have a dropdown and when the value of that drop down changes corresponding pages are displayed using jquery ajax. My problem is that when i refresh the page standing in the page generated by the ajax , the home page containing the dropdown is displaying instead of the same page. I have tried the history plugin of the jquery but it is based on the hash(#) url in the address bar. But here in the above case there is no url appended in the address bar because the page is generated on the change of the dropdown using jquery ajax. I want to see the same page that is generated by the jquery ajax, after refresh button on the browser is clicked. Please help me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery conflict???

I'm not much more than a jquery cut and paste - change a simple user definition, guy. I can't write javascript... So, I was trying to marry two jquery "animation effects" in one page and apparently have a conflict. The two things work separately but it seems that there is unhappiness having jquery-1.3.2.js and jquery-1.2.6.min.js called in the same HTML page. the scripts are: jquery-1.3.2.js jquery.easing.1.3.js jquery.delay.js header.js jquery-1.2.6.min.js hoverIntent.js sf.js I'm not 100% certain where the conflict lies, but I think that's it. Can there be a jquery conflict How can I go about resolving it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery asmselect plugin

i added asmselect pluging form a form which is being submitted by ajax POST method. how do i get the selected values from asmselect plugin. var PRO_CAT = document.getElementById('CATEGORY').value; this wold only give the first selected value. how to get the array of selected values
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I need to save image to a folder using jquery

I have tried to save an image to a folder using jquery. But I could not. Please help me to save a image into a folder without using dialog. I am working in asp.net with jquery. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

.show now showing the div in jquery

I just changed up a form on my webs site to make it hide once a user click on the button. I used to have a pop up window that told them it was added but wanted to change it to a div using .show. Right now the data get into the mysql table just fine and the form hides, the div does not come up tho and I'm not sure why. Here is what I have The main form $(function() { $('#add-rating').submit(function(event) { event.preventDefault() $(this).hide('fast'); var movie_rating_s = $('#add-rating [name="MOVIE_RATING"]:checked').val(); var movie_id_s = $('#add-rating [name="MOVIE_ID"]').val(); var movie_title_s = $('#add-rating [name="MOVIE_TITLE"]').val(); var user_id_s = $('#add-rating [name="USER_ID"]').val(); $.ajax({type: 'POST', url: 'movie_watched.php', cache: false, timeout: 10000, data: {rating: movie_rating_s, movie: movie_id_s, title: movie_title_s, user: user_id_s}, success: function() { $('#div_show').text('You have rated the movie').show('fast'); }, error: function() { $('#div_show').text('There is a problem').show('fast'); } }); }); }); 1 2 3 4 5
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

lazy load with jquery tooltip

well I am using Lazy Load for images so that could make images load only when they are required, by default it loads images based on user scrolls. That is fine with me if the images are displayed, but here I have a different scenario as the images are in jquery tooltip. If the mouse of over the link or not THE IMAGES LOADS but I don't want this to happen rather images should load only when the link is mouse over and then the image should load in the tooltip. I used mouse over that only works if the placeholder image is mouseover (for lazy loading in src we put the placeholder image and the actual image goes into data-original). So I was wondering if there is a way that when the link is mouse over then the image should load only in the tooltip not when the page is loading or when user is scrolling. You can see a live example here in this test page http://bloghutsbeta....-slidernav.html *the tooltips are only applied to the 'A' category names, in the current condition of live demo, lazyloading has not yet been applied, so you could better understand what I am talking about*
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery structure help

Please delete This post has been edited by polska03: 12 July 2011 - 08:23 PM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

is jquery the right tool for the job? (ajax)

Im a php coder and new to the world of javascript and I am wondering if someone familiar with jquery can tell me if it would be the right tool for task I would like to undertake. In short, what I have is a database table that contains a list of items. Each item in the database table has an ID field and a parent ID field. This means that each record is either a top level item or a child item to an existing item in the table. Using php I query the database and collect all the top level items (ie everything with a parent ID of 0) and present this to the user in an html dropdown. Using a simple jquery ajax call the id of the selected item is handed out to another php script which does another database query and collects all the items that have a parent ID equal to the one chose in the initial dropdown presented to the user and in turn build another dropdown that is presented to the user. The above works well but I am in a situation where there may be additional levels under those presented by the ajax built dropdown but being new to javascript and jquery I cant quite figure out if or how I can basically have created nested ajax dropdowns. To further clarify here is an fictional example of the data I am working with....... Autos - ID 1 - parentID 0 ford - ID 2 - parentID 1 chevy - ID 3 - parentID 1 F150 - ID 4 -parentID 2 4wheel drive - ID5 - parentID 4 2wheel drive - ID6 - parentID 4 1500 - ID7 - parentID 3 4wheel drive - ID8 - parentID 3 2wheel drive - ID9 - parentID 3 boats - ID10 - parentID 0 paddle boats - ID11 - parentID 10 motor boats - ID12 - parentID10 Tree view of the above data Autos ->ford ->->f150 ->->->4wheel drive ->->->2wheel drive ->chevy ->->1500 ->->->4wheel drive ->->->2wheel drive boats ->paddle boats ->motor boats My default page creates a dropdown with the options Autos and Boats. When I select autos I have jquery ajax calling another php function that returns a dropdown in a div just below my original dropdown with ford and chevy opions and that is as far as I can get. Of course changing it from autos to boats would yield a div refresh and the dynamic dropdown contents would change from ford and chevy to padle boats and motor boats but I cant seem to figure out how to use jquery to get any deeper. Can I easily use jquery to further create dynamic nested dropdowns of (theoretic) unlimited depth If so does anyone have a link to a related tutorial, blog post etc that may help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Facing problem in jquery contextmenu plugin

I'm using jquery context menu to create rows and columns on right click. For that when i click on the child div present in row its taking the parent div id and appending the rows and columns to parent div. how can i restrict parent div id to get only child id. here i'm using unique id's for every div...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery tabs ajax mode

. I need some help with tabs jQuery v2.7.4 of stilbuero. I want to use Ajax Mode and open the links in a specifically container. For example: Tab one Tab two Tab three ... Can you tell me how to do it Sorry for my bad English. A greeting.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Delete a dynamically generated html using jquery

Hi I have a table filled out with data from the mysql DB, I have a DELETE button next to each row to allow user to delete the specific row of the table. but my code only removes the first lines of the table on each click I have tried many other suggested ways in this forum but no one works for me. here is the code please help. I know this code just delete the first lines on each click, please tell me which syntax and commands should i use, will be appreciated if you help me to get it right. the HTML table $query = "SELECT * FROM $table_select"; $result = mysql_query($query); $num = mysql_num_rows($result); $i=0; while ($i < $num) { $f1=mysql_result($result,$i,"manager_st"); $f2=mysql_result($result,$i,"freelancer_st"); $f3=mysql_result($result,$i,"link"); $f4=mysql_result($result,$i,"photo"); $f5=mysql_result($result,$i,"unit_price"); $f6=mysql_result($result,$i,"qty"); $f7=mysql_result($result,$i,"express"); $f8=mysql_result($result,$i,"customer_st"); $f9=mysql_result($result,$i,"additional_link"); $totao_unit_price = $f5*$f6; $row = mysql_result($result,$i,"product_id"); > Delete
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Delay in jquery requests, is it my code or the server?

I am using JQuery to populate a drop-down menu based on a previous drop-down menu selection. When the user selects a 'Specialty', the script recognizes the change event and calls a PHP page passing that Specialty ID. The PHP page then generates 'Sub-Specialty' options based on that ID. The response is sent back and the 'Sub-Specialty' drop-down is populated. The script functions; however, there is a reasonably long delay for the items to load when the 'Specialty' drop-down changes. Could this be an issue with the hosting company server or my code (note: checked the PHP/MySQL code alone and loads very fast) Here is the code (it was once inside document. ready but took it out thinking it would speed things up -- did not): $(function(){ // If specialty drop-down menu changes $("#search_specialty").change(function(){ // Show updating image $("#updating").show(); // Request PHP page with specialty ID to generate show all related subspecialties $.ajax({ type: "POST", data: "data=" + $(this).val(), url: "findspecialty.php", success: function(msg){ if (msg != ''){ // Populate sub-specialty drop-down menu with repsonse $("#search_subspecialty").html(msg).show(); $("#updating").hide(); }else{ } } }); }) }) Any advice would help greatly.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to submit form using jquery without refreshing page

Sir, how can I submit form without refreshing page using jquery or Ajax.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery show/hide required fields

How strange... could have sworn I saw the form submit first before the errors came back (the page reloaded) which lead me to assume it was a server-side thing. Ah well, glad to hear you have it fixed :)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!