jquery maybe? viewing video feed inside webpage

I have this php based website, that displays a photo and draws data from a db to display on the page. Currently has a link to a live camera(viewed by internet browser) that opens in a separate page. I have heard/read that using jquery you can create a iframe within your php page that you can link to another url(the camera for example) and display on the same page. So in essence I could have my php page called displayPage load up and then inside that page I could section a 800x800 jquery frame that displays the live video feed with in. Is this possible, I am restricted to using php as its the web server we run and it only needs to run in IE as we also use windows scripting on the page which relies on IE. Looking at someone thing like this as eventually some of the data in the db will be taken from one location and stored by another team and the displayPage will not have access to the db just the web page that views it so would like to see if it will work with that also. Is this possible
Posted On: Monday 19th of November 2012 04:09:05 AM Total Views:  240
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

target checkboxes with jquery

, I am not entirely sure how to target checkboxes with jquery. I had a look around but the methods indicated don't seem to work for me for whatever reason. Given the following html fragment: ... This is red This is blue ... I need to target each check box and if unchecked do something. So in my javascript I have $("#red").click(function(){//targets the first tickbox by id color(); }); function color(){ var isChecked = $(this); if(isChecked.is(":checked")){ alert("Checked"); } else{ alert("Unchecked"); } } But this doesn't work. I thought I could target checkboxes by ID. Nevermind, I tried this instead: $("input:checkbox[name='the_color']").click(function(){ color(); }); function color(){ var isChecked = $(this); if(isChecked.is(":checked")){ alert("Checked"); } else{ alert("Unchecked"); } } But no joy either. So I wonder, what selector will actually select a specific check box in the above html Also, besides the selector, is the way to check whether a checkbox is checked or not correct
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

to load part of page dynamically in jquery

Other than ajax(), load(), get() and post(), is there way to load part of page content dynamically from another file using jquery
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ctrl clk is selecting parent elements also in jquery

I have multiple divs inside a div. I am using jquery event.ctrlKey to select inner divs on ctrl click. It is working, but there is one problem. When I click on inner div elements, it selects parent div also(it gives blue border showing as selected for parent div). When I hover over the parent div after selection, blue border is gone. I dont want that blue border selection for parent div. Any suggestions how to remove that What is the reason it is getting selected
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

adding css at runtime using jquery

I have to add css attribute at runtime using jquery.. For example i have the following code: I need to add css style to the table. I can access span element of td within table. From that how do i get table element. Help immediately required.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Open one instance of a dialog jquery selector

I have a calendar code that contains a table with the td for days of the month as follows: Event 1 Event 2 [myDateHere] *[myDate] refers to the day of the month... At the bottom of my page there is some jquery as follows: * --dialog for calendar events-- */ $('.eventList').dialog({ autoOpen: false, closeOnEscape: true }); $('.anEvent').click(function(){ $('.eventList').dialog("open"); }); At the moment, when the date is clicked it will open all instances of dialogs created (Which is not my aim), is there a way to select only the div of the clicked link to be opened\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Adjust the size with jquery

I have a query to adjust the size of the fieldset. Sliding Form from this site i have taken the sliding form. I have modified few things such as 1. There are only two fields Login and registration 2. It Do not check when all the are text field are filled or not. Therefore on the tabs on the bottom it do not show tick mark or wrong image as shows in the site. My problem: I want to adjust the field of first one i.e. Login. Because field of login is smaller then registration. Login have 2 text field and 1 dropdown list. Registration field have 7 text field and 2 dropdown list. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the field height by jquery with smooth animation.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery update

hello . I have a html page with jquery drag and drop serialize. Every time i move an item the script auto-updates position in a database. But i don`t want it do update automaticaly, i want to press a button for submision. Can you help me add a button to this Thank you jQuery Sortable With AJAX & MYSQL // When the document is ready set up our sortable with it's inherant function(s) $(document).ready(function() { $("#test-list").sortable({ handle : '.handle', update : function () { var order = $('#test-list').sortable('serialize'); $("#info").load("process-sortable.php"+order); } }); }); Waiting for update Item 1 with a link to Google Item 2 Item 3 Item 4
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

show jquery datepicker in an input field in a form

, I need to show the date picker in an input field that is inside a form. I have index.php which has the code for the date picker, I just need to link it to the input field. I have the form in another file as follows:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to loop throught every child of div in jquery

I have a div element which have a lot of other divs inside. Inside that divs are also div elements. Now, how can I change width of every div element inside wanted div using jquery (all levels of children). Example Now, I want to change width of all those divs.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

call image in jquery

hello all, In my script i have a plus(+) and minus(-) signs. Instead of those i need to call image from my image folder. so can anyone help me please.. Thank You. $(document).ready(function() { $(".topnav").accordion({ accordion:false, speed: 500, closedSign: '[+]', openedSign: '[-]' }); });
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery

hello i got a problem that i applied clearabletextfield plugin on my textfield but its css is not been right.i set it on multi-fields but its css is not been set me...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery popup

everybody i have download loaded the popup of jquery and its working but i have added html button in it and i want to close the popup when user click on it .... kindly reply me i shall be very
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery click event

In the following code, the click event is added explicitly to the body, so that even if click outside the button say on the body the div with ID tip1 should close with a fade effect. The problem here is that the the div closes even if we click on the div itself. Any idea on this would help .. $(document).ready(function(){ $('.button').getit({speed: 150, delay: 300}); }); $.fn.getit = function(options){ var defaults = { speed: 200, delay: 300 }; var options = $.extend(defaults, options); $(this).each(function(){ var $this = $(this); var tip = $('.tip'); this.title = ""; var offset = $(this).offset(); var tLeft = offset.left; var tTop = offset.top; var tWidth = $this.width(); var tHeight = $this.height(); $this.click( function() { if($('.tip').hasClass('.active101')) { $('.tip').fadeOut("slow"); $('.tip').removeClass('.active101').addClass('.inactive101'); } else { setTip(tTop, tLeft); $('body').bind('click',function(e) { var parentElement = "button1"; var parentElement2 = "tip1" if( e.target.id != parentElement) { $('.tip').fadeOut("slow"); $('.tip').removeClass('.active101').addClass('.inactive101'); } }); $('.tip').removeClass('.inactive101').addClass('.active101'); setTimer(); } }, function() { if($('.tip').hasClass('.inactive101')) { stopTimer(); tip.hide(); } } ); setTimer = function() { $this.showTipTimer = setInterval("showTip()", defaults.delay); } stopTimer = function() { clearInterval($this.showTipTimer); } setTip = function(top, left){ var topOffset = tip.height(); var xTip = (left-440)+"px"; var yTip = (top-topOffset+100)+"px"; tip.css({'top' : yTip, 'left' : xTip}); } showTip = function(){ stopTimer(); tip.animate({"top": "+=20px", "opacity": "toggle"}, defaults.speed); } }); }; Click Me! again
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need help condensing show/hide jquery code

, I have these div tags, they're very similar but I just need to change the IDs. Is there anyway to condense this code $(document).ready(function(){ //Full Name var changeName = $('#changeName'); var cancelName = $('#cancelName'); var fullnameDisplay = $('#fullnameDisplay'); var fullnameChange = $('#fullnameChange'); var helperName = $('#helperName') changeName.click(function(){ $(this).hide(); cancelName.show();//link fullnameChange.show();//inputs and all that fullnameDisplay.hide();//display item helperName.show();//instructions cancelName.click(function(){ $(this).hide(); changeName.show();//link fullnameChange.hide(); fullnameDisplay.show(); helperName.hide(); }); }); //Email var changeEmail = $('#changeEmail'); var cancelEmail = $('#cancelEmail'); var emailDisplay = $('#emailDisplay'); var emailChange = $('#emailChange'); var helperEmail = $('#helperEmail') changeEmail.click(function(){ $(this).hide(); cancelEmail.show();//link emailChange.show();//inputs and all that emailDisplay.hide();//display item helperEmail.show();//instructions cancelEmail.click(function(){ $(this).hide(); changeEmail.show();//link emailChange.hide(); emailDisplay.show(); helperEmail.hide(); }); }); //Password var changePass = $('#changePass'); var cancelPass = $('#cancelPass'); var passDisplay = $('#passDisplay'); var passChange = $('#passChange'); var helperPass = $('#helperPass') changePass.click(function(){ $(this).hide(); cancelPass.show();//link passChange.show();//inputs and all that passDisplay.hide();//display item helperPass.show();//instructions cancelPass.click(function(){ $(this).hide(); changePass.show();//link passChange.hide(); passDisplay.show(); helperPass.hide(); }); }); });
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ie and jquery slideup

Hi , Just wondering if anyone can help me with some IE/JQuery issues. I have created a drop menu using the below code. It works in opera, safari, chrome and firefox. I have tested it in ie7 but the menu appears to the right(probably a css issue) and when it slides down it no longer slides backup. HTML Home News Latest News Current Notices Archived News Teams Club Info Facts Club Officers Grounds Representatives Achievements Presidents / Captains Members History 1920's 1930's 1940's 1950's 1960's 1970's 1980's Photos Shop Lotto Contact CSS(I think this is all the relevant bits) #menu li{ position:relative; display:block; float:left; } /*sub navigation*/ .children{ display:none; z-index:1; position:absolute; float:none; background-color:#0b0b0f; width:200px; zoom:1; *margin-top:26px; } .children li{ clear:both; float:none; top:0px; padding-right:20px; } JS $(document).ready(function () { $('#menu li').hover( function () { //show its submenu $('ul', this).slideDown(300); }, function () { //hide its submenu $('ul', this).slideUp(300); } ); }); The problems can be seen at www.newcastlewestrfc.ie . The news, club info and history have dropmenus.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I need help with my jquery image array... Please!

Ok, so I am building a website, and am trying to use jquery to get video thumbnails from YouTube and pass them into the corresponding images. I am still fairly new at jQuery and could use some help with the code. Here it is: $(function() { $(document).ready(function() { var length = 3; //This is the number of images I have to add a src to for (i=0; i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

too much recursion in jquery? help!

Aeterna, This is tricky. I'm not sure why the code works at all because setTimeout(getUsers(column, id), 5000); appears to be invalid. I would choose to use setTimeout(function()(getUsers(column, id);), 5000); . This might in itself fix the bug. Thoughts .... Strictly speaking there's no recursion, as setTimeout starts a fresh call-stack at each iteration. However, the presence of column, id as arguments means that these variables are held in a fresh, nested closure at each iteration. At some threshold, the number of nested closures (rather than recusionsper se) exceeds the number allowed by the javascript engine. In this regard, the difference between recursions and nested closures is somewhat academic. If I'm right (and my first suggestion doesn't work), then the workaround is not to pass column, id to getUsers . Instead, set column and id as outer variables (global if you must) at the point where getUsers is first called. This will avoid the need for closures and should allow garbage collection to do its thing.Airshow
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to add xml file to jquery slider?

Hi to all. Please help me add xml file to jquery slider. I want to show image from xml file. For example I have Nivo slider because they have a good transition effect. I'm a noob in Javascript and because I here. And xml file should look like this: Image One ./images/image0.png Image Two ./images/image1.png Image Three ./images/image2.png
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery datepicker range validation

, i'm using a jquery datepicker like this: $(function() { $('#inlineDatepicker').datepick({ rangeSelect: true, monthsToShow: 3, minDate: '+7d', rangeSeparator: '|', altField: '#resdate', altFormat: 'dd-mm-yyyy', pickerClass: 'locgrid', onDate: nationalDays } ); }); var natDays = [[12, 18, 2010], [12, 19, 2010]]; function nationalDays(date, inMonth) { if (inMonth) { for (i = 0; i < natDays.length; i++) { if (date.getMonth() + 1 == natDays[i][0] && date.getDate() == natDays[i][1] && date.getFullYear() == natDays[i][2] ) { return {dateClass: natDays[i][3] + '_day', selectable: false}; } } } return {}; } now what i'm trying to accomplish is, when a user clicks a start- and enddate and there is a natDays variable in between to throw an error message. any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to add a class to a parent li with jquery

Hi There, - I've got a list similar to the following: item1 item2 item2-5 item3
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!