JavaScrip Question Help!! - JavaScript Help

Can anyone help with the following Javascript question please:

Edit the following html/javascript so that when a user submits the form, the element with id #container is updated with the value from #name

Enter Name

Answer:
Posted On: Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 12:38:10 AM Total Views:  342
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

prototype

Does anyone knows how to work with prototype ajax class , cause I think this class has everything and there is no use of rewriting the code s !!!\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

How can I put head code in the body

There is a javascript code I want to use on my blog. This code is supposed to be placed in the head section, not the body section. It works great on a test web page I created, but I want it on the blog. The problem is -- I do not have access to the head section of the blog. Is there a way around this Can I "fool" the blog to accept the code in the body section
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

Sliding Puzzle Help

This is for a HW assignment that was due over a week ago. I've already uploaded the site as is for my professor so at this point I just want to know what the heck is wrong and it's impossible to get anything out of him (worst online class I've ever had). It seems to work perfectly fine in IE but won't switch pieces in Firefox. I went through the code 3x and couldn't find anything. You can view the site as is here: http://wehavetogobac...view/puzzle.htm The only code I wrote are the functions and the onload/onclick events that appear in puzzle.htm but I have included all three javascript files for reference. The htm file should be where the problem is. puzzle.htm Sliding Block Puzzle function init() { setUpBoard(); pieceLeft=document.getElementById("piece24"); pieceTop=document.getElementById("piece20"); pieceRight=null; pieceBottom=null; blankPiece=document.getElementById("blank"); watchPiece(pieceLeft); watchPiece(pieceTop); document.onkeydown=keyOnPiece; keyPiece=document.getElementById("piece01"); colorPiece(keyPiece,2,"red"); } function keyOnPiece(e){ key=getKeyCode(e); if (key==37) moveKeyPiece("left"); else if (key==38) moveKeyPiece("up"); else if (key==39) moveKeyPiece("right"); else if (key==40) moveKeyPiece("down"); else if (key==32) swapKeyPiece(); return false; } function moveKeyPiece(direction) { nextKeyPiece=null; x=getXCoord(keyPiece); y=getYCoord(keyPiece); if (direction=="left") nextKeyPiece=getDIV(x-30,y+30); else if (direction=="up") nextKeyPiece=getDIV(x+30,y-30); else if (direction=="right") nextKeyPiece=getDIV(x+90,y+30); else if (direction=="down") nextKeyPiece=getDIV(x+30,y+90); if (nextKeyPiece) { colorPiece(keyPiece,1,"white"); colorPiece(nextKeyPiece,2,"red"); keyPiece=nextKeyPiece; } } function swapKeyPiece() { x=getXCoord(keyPiece); y=getYCoord(keyPiece); if (blankPiece==getDIV(x-30,y+30)) swapIt(keyPiece,blankPiece); else if (blankPiece==getDIV(x+30,y-30)) swapIt(keyPiece,blankPiece); else if (blankPiece==getDIV(x+90,y+30)) swapIt(keyPiece,blankPiece); else if (blankPiece==getDIV(x+30,y+90)) swapIt(keyPiece,blankPiece); resetPieces(); } function watchPiece(object) { applyEventF(object, "mousedown", mouseSwap, false); object.style.cursor="pointer"; } function ignorePiece(object) { removeEventF(object, "mousedown", mouseSwap, false); object.style.cursor="default"; } function mouseSwap(e) { pieceClicked=eventSource(e); swapIt(pieceClicked,blankPiece); resetPieces(); } function resetPieces() { if (pieceLeft!=null) ignorePiece(pieceLeft); if (pieceTop!=null) ignorePiece(pieceTop); if (pieceRight!=null) ignorePiece(pieceRight); if (pieceBottom!=null) ignorePiece(pieceBottom); findNewPieces(); } function findNewPieces() { x=getXCoord(blankPiece); y=getYCoord(blankPiece); pieceLeft=getDIV(x-30,y+30); if (pieceLeft) watchPiece(pieceLeft); pieceTop=getDIV(x+30,y-30); if (pieceTop) watchPiece(pieceTop); pieceRight=getDIV(x+90,y+30); if (pieceRight) watchPiece(pieceRight); pieceBottom=getDIV(x+30,y+90); if (pieceBottom) watchPiece(pieceBottom); } Sliding Block Puzzle To Play: Click the scramble button and try to reassemble the puzzle by swapping pieces with the blank space. To restore the puzzle, click the restore button. For Mouse Users:To swap a piece with the blank space, click a piece adjacent to the blank space. For Keyboard Users: Use your arrow keys to highlight different puzzle pieces. When adjacent to the blank space, press the space key to swap the selected piece with the blank space. scramble restore events.js /* Global Variables: IE Contains the Boolean value true if the browser supports the IE event model and false if otherwise. DOM Contains the Boolean value true if the browser supports the DOM event model and false if otherwise. Functions List: applyEventF(obj,ename,fname,capture) Applies a function fname to an object during an event ename. removeEventF(obj,ename,fname,capture) Remove a function fname from an object during an event ename. eventSource(e) Returns the object in which an event has occurred. getKeyCode(e) Returns the keyCode value of a keyboard event. */ var IE = document.attachEvent true:false; var DOM = document.addEventListener true: false; function applyEventF(obj,ename,fname,cap) { if (IE) obj.attachEvent("on"+ename, fname); else if (DOM) obj.addEventListener(ename,fname,cap); } function removeEventF(obj,ename,fname,cap) { if (IE) obj.detachEvent("on"+ename, fname); else if (DOM) obj.removeEventListener(ename,fname,cap); } function eventSource(e) { if (IE) return event.srcElement; else if (DOM) return e.currentTarget; } function getKeyCode(e) { if (IE) return event.keyCode; else if (DOM) return e.keyCode; } functions.js /* Functions List: placeIt(object, x, y) Places an object at the coordiantes (x,y) getXCoord(object) Returns the x-coordinate of an object getYCoord(object) Returns the x-coordinate of an object withinIt(x, y, object) Returns the Boolean value true if the coordiantes (x,y) lie within the boundaries of the object and false if otherwise. getDIV(x, y) Returns the DIV element located at the coordinates (x,y) swapIt(object1, object2) Swaps the positions of object1 and object2 */ function placeIt(object, x, y) { object.style.left=x; object.style.top=y; } function getXCoord(object) { return parseInt(object.style.left); } function getYCoord(object) { return parseInt(object.style.top); } function withinIt(x, y, object) { within=false; otop=parseInt(object.style.top); obottom=otop+parseInt(object.style.height); oleft=parseInt(object.style.left); oright=oleft+parseInt(object.style.width); if ((y>otop && yoleft && x
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Returning a value directly from an ajax function

I'm attempting to simplify my javascript code when it comes to ajax, but afterwords it only prints 'undefined' to the screen rather than what I want it to print. I want to be able to put something like this on my main page onclick="document.getElementById('output').innerHTML = print_output();" where print_output() is the ajax function. This way I don't have to use a function to assign values directly to innerHTML and I don't have to muck about with a js file whenever I want to change my page layout. To do this, I created a recursive function: function print_output(return_value) { // if a value has been passed to the function, simply return it if(return_value || return_value == 0) { return return_value; } // otherwise call the response object else { http = getHTTPObject(); // recursively calls the first function once the // text has been received http.onreadystatechange = function() { if(http.readyState == 4 && http.status == 200) { print_output(http.responseText); } } url = "index.php"; params = "output=Ajax is working properly"; http.open("POST", url, true); http.setRequestHeader("Content-type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"); http.setRequestHeader("Content-length", params.length); http.setRequestHeader("Connection", "close"); http.send(params); } } but like I said, it prints 'undefined' out to the screen. Why isn't this printing the contents that it receives from 'index.php' like it's supposed to
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Trying to add javascript inside a css div tag

I am trying to add a javascript magnifier tool, to a image that is linked off the home page. It wouldn't normally be a problem but the link is div tagged for a css style. this is the functional code as it is (without the javascript tool) The DIV tag im trying to add to "portfolio_01_full.jpg" Is suppose to work like this... (if the image was not a link, and styled) Could someone please help me correctly insert this DIV tag into the "facebox" link Attached is the "How to" page on adding this to a image on a site its labeled "index.html", index.html (5.26K) Number of downloads: 35
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Insert text into a textbox

I want to add bbcode inserting to my mail page. Here is my script: Pls note, I am only displaying my write mail function. $page = "BBcode Inserter coming soon. Username: ID: Subject: Message: "; Here is a picture of my mail code: Here is the html form source: Username: ID: Subject: Message: Thx. I have looked at several places on google, but found no help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Resizing Image Tag For IE

I've written some javasript code to resize an image tag. While the page loads the image tag is display: none so a large image wont break the stylesheet before I have a chance to shrink it. onload I call function load1 and you can follow the rest from the code below. This is working in Firefox and Chrome and appears to be doing absolutely nothing in any version of IE. I assume this is common but I'm not finding an answer on google or the forums.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Using javascript and the DOM

I'm trying to get this code to change the body_footer div "fake3.php" to not_fake.php. I have been on this for 2 hours. Can you help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

jqgrid date format

im using jqgrid datepicker but date will show in mm/dd/yy in this format i have to change the format in runtime how i can change dis format anyone can help me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

.anchorNode.parentNode for all selections

How to get the parent node for all selections this just give one selection out of 4 iframes: self.parent.frames[i].getSelection().anchorNode.parentNode.outerHTML=self.parent.frames[i].getSelection().anchorNode.parentNode.innerHTML;
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Search and Replace/Remove Text

I'm trying to reduce a large number of pdf files to text format. Acrobat has a batch processing feature that will convert the files, and also allows a JavaScript to be executed as part of the conversion process. I would like to add JavaScript code that allows me to replace and/or remove certain text/characters from the file. Examples would be: A) Remove all double, triple, multi-spaces and carriage returns B) Change all uppercase characters to lowercase C) Remove all punctuation What i'm really aiming for is to be able to run the batch process in Adobe, then have a javascript filter out all that junk within a file with X amount of lines, not just one. I've very new to JavaScript, so I appologize in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[jquery] Updating the value on website

how can I run jquery function every 5 minute and updating value on website
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem with submenus

Hi all, I am new in web programming and I am trying to create submenus. But unfortunately I have much problems. 1. First of all when I use onmouseover on my links the submenu appears. But I am trying to click on economy and the submenu is changing ... 2. the content div is being down when I open submenu. 3. In explorer, the communication link is in the bottom line.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Javascript OO

I've a question when creating a class with functions. e.g. function constructor() { this.myFunc = function() { return " World"; } } do I have to write the function in that way this.funcName = function() for every function in that class Because when I tried to write it in this way instead function constructor() { function() myFunc{ return " World"; } } It does not work if it is bundled like function in a function. When I create an object of constructor, and then try to call the myFunc function.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

enable javascript using javascript code.

hi, can you please help me in writeing a code in javascript which will eneble javascript in browser. The code need to be in java script. i am using a performante testing tool "gomez" which supports java scripts only. its really urgent. Thanx in Advance. :icon_smile:, Pranab, There is no JavaScript command that activates JavaScript in a browser. Two reasons:If JavaScript is disabled then the JavaScript engine is not running, so no JavaScript commands can be interpreted. If there was a mechanism by which a web page could force JavaScript to be enabled, then this would be a serious security/privacy hole. Users quite correctly have full control over the status of their JavaScript engine, without web pages deciding to override their wishes. Airshow
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to Enable and disable controls in .aspx page using?

Hi all.. I am having controls such as dropdown,button,textbox in my aspx page .I need to enable and disable them using javascript..I am beginner in Javascript...Some one help with code in javascript as early as possible...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Required field validation

I have an html form with multiple fields. Some of the fields are required, others are not. I have a JavaScript validation form that will send an alert if a field is empty. However, I only want it to send an alert if a required field is empty. How do I signify which fields in the form should cause the alert message to pop up
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

accessing ie8 iframe using contentWindow.document

is it possible to access an Iframe without a source in IE8 and setting it's content (e.g. iframe_obj.contentWindow.document) For example I wanted to get the head tag inside that dynamically created iframe: iframe_obj.contentWindow.document.getElementsByTagName('head') Then setting it's content: iframe_obj.contentWindow.document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(dom_obj);
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Div overflow visible inehriting the div background?

.olddiv { overflow:visible; background-color:#1D41A4; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 10px; } My text that overflows is visible but it does not have the div's background color. How do I get it to keep the background color
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Javascript to hide images

Hi. I am making an asp website to sell items. On the details for individual products page I have an image and 3 smaller ones beneath. Clicking on one of them will bring up a larger image on the screen. However, at the moment, I have to have 4 images for every product, but some products only have 1 or 2 images. I was wandering if there was a way to hide the extra unneeded thumbnails if the src is invalid. Or if there was a better way to achieve what I am trying to do. The images are displayed as shown below. By using the product name to find the initial image and then letters 'a' 'b' and 'c' for the other thumbs. (the images are all nested in and when clicked runs some javascript to show the picture in the center of the screen.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

javascript functio variable not getting sent through?

theres nothgin wrong with my ajax, it works and is sending other variables but whe i want to send "pood" from function farmers(pood, happy) i twill not work. now when i call the function it goes like this onclick="farmers('pisslet', 'popcocky')" now it will not send PISSLET, what do i do its making me angry this is the querystring the other variables are sending to my ajaz page and i echo them out, but thie pood variable will not work . i even tried redefining it with var gummy = pood; it comes up blank on the ajax page when echos please help. not to mention i alert(pood) and it says htmltablet something. var queryString = "workingvariable=" + blabbr + "¬workingvariable =" + pood;
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to increment php array variable inside javascript...

Hi $i=0; echo ' var dA = new Array(); var x = 0; for(i=0;i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to open a new Windows and pass PHP value to it?

In search_results.php I have a variable named $path which display something like: C:/documents/personal/home.doc I would like to create a button that link to a new window which is going to display: C:/documents/personal/home.doc Right now is being displayed in search_results.php like this: echo " $path";
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

onclick not working in ie

I am attempting to have a link hide and unhide a div It works in Chrome and Firefox, but not in IE The only thing that does not work is when i click it, it dosen't unhide or change the title, so basically, function unHide is not running, although there are no errors thrown. I have this in the top of the page document.getElementsByClassName = function(className){ var hasClassName = new RegExp("(:^|\\s)" + className + "(:$|\\s)"); var allElements = document.getElementsByTagName("*"); var results = []; var element; for (var i = 0; (element = allElements[i]) != null; i++) { var elementClass = element.className; if (elementClass && elementClass.indexOf(className) != -1 && hasClassName.test(elementClass)) results.push(element); } return results; } function hider(){ var eles = document.getElementsByClassName('hider'); for(var i = 0; i < eles.length; i++){ var theid = eles[i].id; eles[i].innerHTML = " Click To Open " + eles[i].innerHTML + ""; } } function unHide(a){ var eles = document.getElementById(a); str = eles.innerHTML; if(str.search("> Click To Open Click To Close Click To Open Click To Open Click To Close
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

javascript

press button in javascript
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

PHP Select, Jquery Ajax

I have a php function that list all of the countries from my database as a select option, then based on what the user selects for their country im using jquery to make an ajax call and get all of the states/regions for that country. This part works fine. I'm running into an issues, as when a user login's in to edit their profile, how would I make the select change based on what is in the databse. This makes the options. Then this is the jquery $("#country").change(function() { var ctry = $(this).val(); $.get("core/ajax/states.php", { country: ctry }, function(data) { var opt = ''; if (!data) {} else { $.each(data, function(n, val) { if(!n){} else{ opt += '' + val.name + ''; } }); $("#state").html(opt); } }, 'json'); }); $("#country").change();
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make a countdown timer in DHTML

Hi I should need the code/syntax to create an countdown timer that should count down from now to (24hour)19:00 12-06-2011 do any one know how to do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

JavaScript Noob: Change Text in

So, I am looking into web creation and have started making a site just to see how the coding of websites work and how the files link to each other. So, what I am trying to do is when the page loads it prompts "What is your name" with a default value of "John". Then, when the user hits 'okay' it displays ' John!' or whatever the name is. However, the variable is not being added to the text. Here are the three files (.htm, .css, .js): JavaScript Test One JavaScript Test Site One Home One Two Three Four Five ! WildCat Programming, Inc. body { background-color:#0099FF; text-align:center;} h1 { text-align:center; } a { text-decoration:none; } a:link { color:#000000; } a:visited { color:#000000; } a:hover { color:#FFFFFF; } a:active { color:#B0B0B0; } table.pos_fixed { position:fixed; border-style:outset; border-width:5px; width:100px; background-color:#C0C0C0; } table.center, td.center { margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; width:50%; height:1500px; } var name = prompt("What is your name","John") if (name!=null && name!="") { document.getItemById("helloText").innerHTML=' ' + name + '!'; } else { document.getItemById("helloText").innerHTML='None'; } document.write(name) shows that 'John' is, in fact, saved in the var 'name', but for some reason it is not being displayed in the paragraph text. I tried deleting all of the style code from the 'helloText' paragraph, but that still did not display the variable. So, what (I'm sure) simple thing am I missing/messing up
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Javascript in FireFox

var counter = "1"; function buildTable(name,value,age,years){ docBody = document.getElementsByTagName('body').item(0) theForm = document.getElementById('frm'); for (i = 0; i < 1; i++){ myTable = document.createElement('table') myTable.id = name + counter; //myTable.border = 1 myTable.setAttribute('cellspacing','5'); myTable.setAttribute('cellpadding','2'); myTable.setAttribute('border','0'); myTableBody = document.createElement('tbody') myLink = document.createElement('a') row = document.createElement('tr') row.setAttribute('class','landing'); for (j = 0; j < 2; j++){ //cell = document.createElement("TD") //cell.setAttribute("WIDTH","50") //cell.setAttribute("HEIGHT","50") myInputTag = document.createElement('input') if (j < 1){ textVal = value; cell = document.createElement('td') cell.setAttribute('class','landing'); cell.setAttribute('width','150') myInputTag.setAttribute('id',name+counter); myInputTag.setAttribute('type', 'hidden'); myInputTag.setAttribute('name',name + counter); myInputTag.setAttribute('value',value); } else { textVal = years; cell = document.createElement('td') cell.setAttribute('class','landing'); cell.setAttribute('width','50') cell.setAttribute('align','center') myInputTag.setAttribute('id',age+counter); myInputTag.setAttribute('type', 'hidden'); myInputTag.setAttribute('name',age + counter); myInputTag.setAttribute('value',years); } theForm.appendChild(myInputTag); textNode = document.createTextNode(textVal) cell.appendChild(textNode) row.appendChild(cell) } cell = document.createElement('td') cell.setAttribute('class','landing'); cell.setAttribute('width','50') cell.setAttribute('align','center') //cell.setAttribute("HEIGHT","50") myLink.setAttribute('href','java script:removeElement(\''+name+counter+'\',\''+age+counter+'\');'); var linkText=document.createTextNode('REMOVE'); myLink.appendChild(linkText); cell.appendChild(myLink) row.appendChild(cell) myTableBody.appendChild(row) counter++; } myTable.appendChild(myTableBody) x = document.getElementById('landing') x.appendChild(myTable) //theForm.appendChild(x) } Let me explain this code. basically what it does is, someone puts in a name and age and clicks a button and it makes a table inside a div. It works inside IE perfect, only problem is, it doesn't work in firefox. any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Javascript function not working

i used the String.length(string) function in javascript to get the length of string but nothing happened. It doesn't give me a value when i tried to view the result using an alert function. Actually, this kind of problem does not only exist with the length function, it's also the same with the trim(). I have not tried using other functions but perhaps it won't also work. What could be the possible reason for this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

HTML link that calls JavaScript function

I am currently trying to make an html link that will add elements (specifically, drop down menus) to the current page when you click it. Since I am adding all the elements to the page using JavaScript, I'm not sure how to set up the link to call a function rather than go to a different page. I've seen people set the href attribute to the function they want, so I tried that and it didn't work. I've also seen a way that involves using onclick and making the link follow the onclick, not go to a different page. In summary, how do you create/edit a link (from javascript) to make it use a javascript function rather than go to a different page This is what I have currently (that concerns the link): var link = document.createElement('a'); eval("link.setAttribute('href', 'javascript:addHours(" + dayDiv + ")');");
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Requesting help for AJAX coding

, i'm an IT student (first year) and i've received a task to make a website for my school (fictional ofcourse). Now i have an idea on how to make it,but after asking my teacher, he said i cant use iFrames but have to use AJAX instead. The code i'm looking for would be one to open a page into a specified element without refreshing my entire page. I would hereby like to request a code for this from one of you more experienced coders :)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Dropdown menus IE9 not working - JavaScript Help

HiI just noticed drop down menu is not working properly in IE9http://smartdisplay....lay.no\t(Check in second line menu)I have tested it before and it was working there but not now not sure what went wrong.Looks like some javascript issue but not surePlease help me :) Attached Files 19026_.png \t144.45K \t6 downloads
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

Hide Div With ASP.Net Button Click and jQuery

When ever I attempt to hide a div (or another control) using an asp.net button's click event, the div is briefly hidden but becomes visible again, immediately. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong This code works fine when I am using html controls, but fails when I use an asp.net button control. Thank you very much for any help. My code is below: Tool Panel Container $(document).ready(function() { $('#ButtonAlert').click(function() { //alert("We got here."); $('#toolpanel').hide(); }); });
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

Dynamic Div Generation with JS

! I am trying to figure out how to dynamically generate div ids, and then use onclick in correspondence with an image to pull up the correct div. I have been stumbling on this for two weeks and don't know where to turn at this point. Below is the current onclick JS function, but I have no start for the dynamic div generator.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

comp.lang.javascript FAQ - META 2008-10-01

comp.lang.javascript FAQ - META - 9.91 - 2008-01-19 1 meta-FAQ meta-questions 2 comp.lang.javascript tips 2.1 Which newsgroups deal with javascript 2.2 What questions are off-topic for clj 2.3 What do I have to do before posting to clj 2.4 Why ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 30th November 2012
View Replies!

Calling internal 'public' methods within js objects

Below I have a simple object / function thing (still getting head round these) declaration: function MyObject() { this.alertMe = function() { alert('hello'); }; this.alertMeAgain() { this.alertMe(); // wrong syntax }; } Notice how in the method - alertMeAgain ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

AJAX realtime updates to group of data

I have been playing with AJAX and it works very well to update a little data, but I have been asked to do a web page that shows data from a number of sensors with at least 1 second (or ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Date format

I've got the following Javascript for a web calendar popup that outputs the date in 4/24/2008 (m/d/yyyy). How can i modify it to output dd/mm/yyyy e.g. 24/04/2008. So all outputs are in this format. The system this runs on ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Photos of Washington, D.C. train derailment

On Nov 12, 9:56 pm, "Bill Halbe" wrote: > Good pictures Charles. I just clicked on link and got them.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Relative URLs and Underscore

Installed VWD2005 Express and now finding that statements like