I need to save image to a folder using jquery

I have tried to save an image to a folder using jquery. But I could not. Please help me to save a image into a folder without using dialog. I am working in asp.net with jquery.
Many
Posted On: Monday 19th of November 2012 09:38:06 PM Total Views:  144
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

I need to grab the height of a div.

Is there a way using javascript to grab the height of a div. The issues is that when I render my html page I have a div with a set size. It only takes up about half of the screen. When the content in that div is too large, the div increase its height to fit those contents and a scrollbar appears on the HTML page. I want to grab the actual height of the div when the page is done loading, and make modification based on the height via javascript. I would like to add a vertical scrollbar in the div if the content exceeds a certain height, so that the scrollbar for the whole page is not needed. Is this possible
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

IFrame help needed urgently! plz

how do i make a tabbed iframe which can change its height automatically and make height equal to the content inside it. I have never used iframe before this. i dont want scrollers. i want it to call the size of the content inside it. i have tried some scripts but nuthing works. i need changing of the width & height dynamically. any help would be really appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

i need your experience to send data to email

Hi I'm quite new to javascript. I am currently working on an online job application system where I require users to enter their name, address, resume, etc. in spaces provided, and then, upon clicking the "Submit" button, I require all this info to be emailed to the user automatically, as well as go on to the next page. Can anyone help please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

In need of Menu over Frames

Does anyone know a site where I could find a javascript horizontal menu with menu items able to appear over frames TIA Mat
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

im badly need a help (javascript version)

hello ..... i need a help about javascript how to convert number (ex. 1) ----> to a word (ex, one) here it is.... ....if i will input a number like 20 it will then displayed a word twenty.. (the numerical 20 --------> become a word "twenty")
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

escape() help needed

, I have been told I need to use escape() and unescape() to fix some issues I am having with my Javascript in IE7. I've been fiddling with it for two days now and can't seem to get it working correctly. It would be amazing if someone on here could spare a few minutes to tell me what my code should look like. Here's my Javascript (I've removed my efforts at escaping and unescaping, and also blanked my Facebook app ID out with 123456789): FB.init({ appId:'123456789', cookie:true, status:true, xfbml:true }); function shareProduct(captionvar, descriptionvar, picturevar) { FB.ui({ method: 'feed', link: 'http://www.facebook.com/rjthompsonmusicsk=app_123456789', name: 'RJ Thompson Official Facebook Store', caption: captionvar, description: descriptionvar, picture: picturevar }); } And here is how it is being called: Facebook Would really appreciate any help with this. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I need help with my jquery image array... Please!

Ok, so I am building a website, and am trying to use jquery to get video thumbnails from YouTube and pass them into the corresponding images. I am still fairly new at jQuery and could use some help with the code. Here it is: $(function() { $(document).ready(function() { var length = 3; //This is the number of images I have to add a src to for (i=0; i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need help in javascript

can any one help me out.what is the problem with this code Untitled Document function combofunction(){ // actions that you want to perform //You will receive a different greeting based //on what day it is. Note that Sunday=0, //Monday=1, Tuesday=2, etc. var value=document.getElementById("htmlcombo").value; //var d=new Date(); //var theDay=d.getDay(); switch (value) { case 1: document.getElementById("1").style.visibility = "visible"; //document.write("Finally Friday"); break; case 2: document.getElementById("2").style.visibility = "visible"; //document.write("Super Saturday"); break; case 3: document.getElementById("3").style.visibility = "visible"; //document.write("Sleepy Sunday"); break; default: //document.write("I'm looking forward to this weekend!"); } } Display Text1 Display Text2 Display Text3 hello1 hello2 hello3 hello4
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

learning js - need help

can someone help with this nothing works beyond the // *############# function $_(IDS) { return document.getElementById(IDS); } function calculate_paid() { var amtpaid = document.getElementById("amtpaid"); var rentdue = document.getElementById("rentdue"); var prevbal = document.getElementById("prevbal"); var hudpay = document.getElementById("hudpay"); var tentpay = document.getElementById("tentpay"); var datepaid = document.getElementById("datepaid"); var late = document.getElementById("late"); var damage = document.getElementById("damage"); var courtcost = document.getElementById("courtcost"); var nsf = document.getElementById("nsf"); var latechg = document.getElementById("latechg"); var secdep = document.getElementById("secdep"); var paidsum = document.getElementById("paidsum"); var dateNow = new Date(); var dayNow = dateNow.getDate(); var datePaid = (dateNow.getMonth()+1)+"/"+dateNow.getDate()+"/"+dateNow.getFullYear(); datepaid.value = datePaid; // *************************************************************************************** // * if paid later than the 5th of the month, insert an "L" in the late field and add 10 the the rentdue // *************************************************************************************** if(dayNow > 5) { late.value = "L"; rentdue = rentdue + 10; } // *************************************************************************************** // * add the amtpaid (current) to any previous payments (paidsum) // *************************************************************************************** paidsum.value = parseInt(paidsum.value) + parseInt(amtpaid.value); // *************************************************************************************** // * tentpay = amtpaid - hudpay // *************************************************************************************** tentpay.value = parseInt(tentpay.value) + parseInt(amtpaid.value) - parseInt(hudpay.value); // ############################################################## // * totOwed = everything = everything owed // *************************************************************************************** var totOwed = parseInt(rentdue.value) + parseInt(prevbal.value) + parseInt(secdep.value) + parseInt(damage.value) + parseInt(latechg.value) + parseInt(courtcost.value) + parseInt(nsf.value) - parseInt(hudpay.value); // *************************************************************************************** // * stillOwed = what is still owed after the payment(amtpaid) // *************************************************************************************** var stillOwed = totOwed - parseInt(amtpaid.value); // *************************************************************************************** // * if an excess has been paid, prevbal will be a minus amt & all previous chgs will be zero // *************************************************************************************** if (amtpaid.value >= totOwed) { prevbal.value = totOwed - amtpaid.value; secdep.value = 0; damage.value = 0; latechg.value = 0; courtcost.value = 0; nsf.value = 0;} // *************************************************************************************** // * if money is still owed, pay in order-prevbal,secdep,damage,latechg,courtcost,nsf // * until payment is exhausted // *************************************************************************************** if (stillOwed >= prevbal.value) {stillOwed = stillOwed - prevbal.value; prevbal.value = 0;} if (stillOwed > 0) {prevbal.value = prevbal.value - stillOwed; stillOwed = 0;} if (stillOwed >= secdep.value) {stillOwed = stillOwed - secdep.value; secdep.value = 0;} if (stillOwed > 0) {secdep.value = secdep.value - stillOwed; stillOwed = 0;} if (stillOwed >= damage.value) {stillOwed = stillOwed - damage.value; damage.value = 0;} if (stillOwed > 0) {damage.value = damage.value - stillOwed; stillOwed = 0;} if (stillOwed >= latechg.value) {stillOwed = stillOwed - latechg.value; latechg.value = 0;} if (stillOwed > 0) {latechg.value = latechg.value - stillOwed; stillOwed = 0;} if (stillOwed >= courtcost.value) {stillOwed = stillOwed - courtcost.value; courtcost.value = 0;} if (stillOwed > 0) {courtcost.value = courtcost.value - stillOwed; stillOwed = 0;} if (stillOwed >= nsf.value) {stillOwed = stillOwed - nsf.value; nsf.value = 0;} if (stillOwed > 0) {nsf.value = nsf.value - stillOwed; stillOwed = 0;} }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Urgent help needed !!!

I have a probelem - how to save information as a txt or js file and retrieve it later using only html or javascript .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

New web design need help connecting sql database to?

Hi , If anyone can help me take my sql database (a single table) that information and display it in a form on my web page. Sometimes the Sql request will be multiple lines of the table. I have my database created am completely lost in the form view or how to connect. Is it even possible to do this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need javascript coding!

Hi I need know how make a image rounded with the help of Javascript. If anyone knows the script please let me know. I have given a link below that shows the sample of how i need the image. zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-mug Please help!!!!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help needed with Scriptaculous/Prototype

I'm working on a small web app that uses drag and drop to add users to projects for management purposes. It's hard to describe the problem without showing the relevant code, so I'll start with that first:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

i need a help!!!

did anyone know how to make a calendar by using javascript actually i want to put calendar next to text field, so that, the user can easily select the date and the date will come out in the text field......help me plzzz.....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Urgently help needed regarding javascript

I am working on database part using ajax,javascript and asp. I'm getting Object Expected error at line 6. Here is the code: select a customer: Alfreds Futterkiste North/South Wolski Zajazd customer info will be listed here i tried but didnt get any results. Plz help me regarding this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Self taught newb needs advice/assistance

this is my first post so forgive me if it is uninformed and well, rubbish. I've taught myself things like Javascripting and PHP and the whole HTML thing from scratch in my free time at work. I work as a Team Manager at a call-centre for a UK based project named Top Up TV. As part of this, i've been given a spreadsheet that works out "smartcard" offers and engineering rights using Binary and Hexidecimal coding. I need to find a way to distribute this to our staff so they can easily work out what a customer is either receiving, or more likely, not receiving. I cannot use the spreadsheet as it requires an upgrade to excel to work out the binary to hex codes. Is it possible to use Javascript to reverse engineer an engineering code to work out what offers a customer has An example of the engineering code would be as follows. 9000000C00000002 This would translate as the customer having offers 63,60,31,30,1
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need help

hi every one, i want to create autocomplete for a search textbox in a site.can any one say how to create it using only javascript not ajax or other advanced options. waiting for u r replies bye, hi,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need help understanding callback functions and function literals

so i am on the chapter of functions and it talks about referencing functions. When do you want to call a function by reference and call a function with the parenthesis it also ties in with callback functions. Instead of using , it says to use window.onload = someFunction; to separate js from html. My question is, why cant we just use window.onload = somefunction(); with parenthesis and this version : window.onload = function(evt){ //function body }; Is the first a call by function, second is call by reference and the third a call by function literal What is the difference between the 3 Which to use when The book says to use function literals when the function being called requires and argument, but why couldnt you just do document.getElementById("ID").onclick = someFunction(10); it says to use: document.getElementById("ID").onclick = function(evt) { someFunction(10); }; sorry if i am kind of unclear but i am unsure of how to explain it. I just dont get the difference between each method. Thank you for helping me This post has been edited by Atli: 25 August 2012 - 02:50 PM Reason for edit:: Please use [code] tags when posting code.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do I need AJAX for this...

Hi. I'm WAY behind on my web development game. And, I need to catch up. I'm so behind, I'm going to ask a very general design question and hope nobody lambastes me. -I have a page the users pass a few values to via POST. -That page "does stuff". It used to be done w/ PHP, then it was done w/ an external javascript, now it's done w/ an external C++ program. It writes some values to a MySQL database. -I would then like to "display" the results written to the database by the C++ program. The performance of that external performance is pretty good. Usually under 10 seconds I would think, and that's acceptable. The HTML programmer in me that's out of touch w/ the new world, would do a redirect and keep refreshing some page and read from the database. The new me wants to know a more elegant approach. I understand AJAX is basically what I want Is something like this the right idea I have a Javascript that runs a PHP script (which queries the database), and run that every second or so for changes I've started things like this and been way off the mark a few times. Trying to avoid that. Maybe someone here can steer me in the right direction.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need quick look over on this function

When I try to enter info int he inout boxes it says Line: 281 Error: The value of the property 'add_fields' is null or undefined, not a Function object HTML Javascript function add_fields() { document.getElementById.PS_FORM/Bid/LineT_one.value = parseInt(document.getElementById.PS_FORM/Bid/quant_one.value)+parseInt(document.getElementById.PS_FORM/Bid/unit_one.value); } Any idea on how to fix this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!