encryption and decryption by aes using ecdh key

hi
i need to know how do encryption by aes using ecdh key in java.

regards
krishna
Posted On: Wednesday 21st of November 2012 03:37:37 AM Total Views:  372
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

caesar shift js roadblock

Hi all, I am having a problem with the following code: js Code: function encrypt() { var char, encryptedoutput = "", rawinput, shiftamt; rawinput = document.getElementById("inputinfo").value; shiftamt = document.getElementById("shiftamt").value; for (i = 0; i < rawinput.length; i++) { char = rawinput.charCodeAt(i); if (char >= 65 && char = 97 && char = 65 && encryptedchar = 97 && encryptedchar
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 20th October 2012
View Replies!

file encryption in javascript possible?

I want to know if we can use javascript for file encryption (not text). If yes then how
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Revealing a div using Javascript

there, I want to submit a form without refreshing the page / redirecting to another page, therefore i'd like to use javascript. I want to process the user input with php and then to show to proceeded data in the revealed div. Any suggestions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

Login using Javascript Code

NOTE: If you want the final script instead of copy / paste just download the attatchment and change the file extension from .txt to .js First change the u1, u2, etc to the usernames that you wish. Do the same for the p1, p2, etc. NOTE:there is NO limit on the usernames & passwords. Next change the yourpage.html to whatever page you want. to use this script on a html page insert this right before the form tag Tell me what you think by rating / comments. Attached File(s) loginScript.txt (1.17K) Number of downloads: 4090
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Print script causing invalid signature

I'm using this javascript to automatically timestamp my form when users print it. function Print(){ var oDate = new Date(); // get the current date time object var sDate = util.printd("mm/dd/yyyy h:MM tt" , oDate); // format date time string this.getField("TimePrint").value = "Printed: " + sDate; // fillin the field value } Print();// call my function The form also has two digital signature fields. The second person signs, saves as same filename, and then closes the file/form. After reopening the file, the second signature is invalid (yellow exclamation point). I've concluded that it's this text field using the print script above that's updating the time every time the file is opened. Anybody have an idea of a workaround to this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Creating SWF (Flash) using Javascript

Dear friend, I want to create SWF files using Javascripts codes. I mean according to some user inputs ( text, fonts, effect, picture , etc) system create a flash file (SWF) and deliver it to use. I appreciate in advance for your help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Novice using Javascript.

I am working on a site using Javascript( javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true' ; document.designmode = 'on' ; void0)to edit the site but dont know how to save the site after finish working on it.I am a novice and im not really good using Javascript.I will be glad if the problem could be solve soonest. Sabata.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Novice using Javascript.

I am working on a site using Javascript( javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true' ; document.designmode = 'on' ; void0)to edit the site but dont know how to save the site after finish working on it.I am a novice and im not really good using Javascript.I will be glad if the problem could be solve soonest. Sabata.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help use javascript to create an image gallery, but using the links I

, I was hoping that someone may be of assistance with a page I am trying to build. The page at the moment consists of five links, a link per music band. When one link is clicked an image is loaded into a place holder, which uses javascript to load an image and its image map. Under all this is two divs side by side, one with 6 thumbs and when a thumb is clicked it displays in the next div at higher resolution. My problem is that I want the five band links to load the individual sets of thumbs into the thumbs div respectively, but I can't figure out how to do this as I am already using onclick for the placeholder for the image map and I can't have two onclicks. The page can be viewed here: gallery page The code for that page is this: Page One The Bands The Top Five Metal Bands, Galllery page is where you will see photos of the bands! Clicking on a band emblem below will open an image of the band members for that band! Hover the mouse over the individual members and you will see the band members name appear under the image! If you want more information, click on the band member within the image and a web page will open in a new window taking you to that members web page, where you will find lots of interesting information! Below the band members image is a set of thumbnails, hover the mouse over one for it to appear in the box next to the thumbnails, or click on it! If you want to see this image bigger, then click on the larger image on the right and it will open in a new window at a higher resolution! Conformance: XHTML 1.0 Strict | Copyright 2010 R.Leadingham. The javascript I am using for this page is this: function writeText(txt) { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML=txt; } function showPic(link, mymap) { var mainImg = document.getElementById('placeholder'); mainImg.src = link.href; mainImg.title = link.title; mainImg.useMap = mymap; } function showPic2(title) { var mainImg = document.getElementById('placeholder2'); mainImg.src = title.src; } Another issue I am having with this page is that the 400X400 images that appear in the right side div are blurry like poor resolution, the actual images are actually good does anyone know why they appear to be poor quality on the page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help use javascript to create an image gallery, but using the links I

, I was hoping that someone may be of assistance with a page I am trying to build. The page at the moment consists of five links, a link per music band. When one link is clicked an image is loaded into a place holder, which uses javascript to load an image and its image map. Under all this is two divs side by side, one with 6 thumbs and when a thumb is clicked it displays in the next div at higher resolution. My problem is that I want the five band links to load the individual sets of thumbs into the thumbs div respectively, but I can't figure out how to do this as I am already using onclick for the placeholder for the image map and I can't have two onclicks. The page can be viewed here: gallery page The code for that page is this: Page One The Bands The Top Five Metal Bands, Galllery page is where you will see photos of the bands! Clicking on a band emblem below will open an image of the band members for that band! Hover the mouse over the individual members and you will see the band members name appear under the image! If you want more information, click on the band member within the image and a web page will open in a new window taking you to that members web page, where you will find lots of interesting information! Below the band members image is a set of thumbnails, hover the mouse over one for it to appear in the box next to the thumbnails, or click on it! If you want to see this image bigger, then click on the larger image on the right and it will open in a new window at a higher resolution! Conformance: XHTML 1.0 Strict | Copyright 2010 R.Leadingham. The javascript I am using for this page is this: function writeText(txt) { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML=txt; } function showPic(link, mymap) { var mainImg = document.getElementById('placeholder'); mainImg.src = link.href; mainImg.title = link.title; mainImg.useMap = mymap; } function showPic2(title) { var mainImg = document.getElementById('placeholder2'); mainImg.src = title.src; } Another issue I am having with this page is that the 400X400 images that appear in the right side div are blurry like poor resolution, the actual images are actually good does anyone know why they appear to be poor quality on the page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

multiple lines in dialog Box using Javascript

How to print multiple lines in dialog box using Javascript , paperclipmuffin is correct other than he has the slash facing the wrong way. It should be this: "This ought \n to work" Hope that helps.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

connect to a databaseusing javascript

Hi all, I have a simple web form and I need to connect it to a database instead of emailing the information. Will javascript help in making the connection to an access database
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

show/hide div using javascript(with asp.net)

people. I'm currently struggling with some javascript to show/hide div based on the value get from database.Here's the code: View Images 1 Then%> Not Available The show/hide works fine.Only that it only show/hide the top row.Meaning to say,even if I click on the links in other rows,it will still show/hide the top row output. Please help.TIA
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Delete a certain string using indexOf()?

I have been creating a little Javascript game. People buy items and then sell them for a profit. WHen someone buys something, it displays an image of the thing they just purchased (and have previously purchased). I want them to be able to "sell" the item by clicking on the picture. I have the money system set up, but I'm not sure about how to get rid of the picture when the user clicks on it. Is there anyway to get rid of a certain string () when clicked on I'm pretty sure you can use indexOf() somehow to do this, but I'm not exactly sure how. Can anyone help me Thank you in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

change tag using AJAX/JS

I wish to change the title tag to say that a new message has been left in a chat window page but only if the chat window is not in view, i.e. if they have multiple tabs open and when browser is minimized or not in view so i wish to know how using javascript if... 1) is the browser window minimized 2) is the web page tab in view 3) is the browser on top of all windows on their desktop so i can change the title if all three conditions are meet. I had used the following but this only changes the title when i click in or our of the window. I wis hto have this similar to that of facebook, when a new message is sent the window/tab changes to notify them, BUT only if the window/tab is not in view, first most in view. window.onfocus = function () { document.title = 'Active'; return true; } window.onblur = function () { document.title = 'Inactive'; return true; } what i wish to do is have total control of these functions and have them run when i want them. i.e. when i send the new chat message to the users browser using AJAX i want the title to change, so wanted to add in a line to find out if the window/tab is in view to determine if i need to change the title or now. how would this be done
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Execute a PHP page using javascript?

Hi I've looked online and have found that this is indeed possible but haven't found really any instructions on how to do this. Basically what I want to do is to have javascript load a php page and then take result of a function and do something based off of that result. Now I could do this easily by hiding an iframe somewhere on the page and loading the page in the frame then taking the results from there but is there not another way of doing this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help using jQuery & Mootool together

I want to use jQuery & Mootool together on a page. after this i've to load some more js files for jQuery and for mootool Since using both jQuery & mootool doesnt work, I've checked some websites and it tells me to add a jQuery.noConflict() function to eliminate possible conflicts after all the libraries are loaded. Can anyone help me out solve this problem.. like which part of the code to add the jQuery.noConflict() etc. This post has been edited by ptamzz: 25 January 2010 - 03:10 PM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Loop through XML using javascript

Well, i'm having problems trying to loop through a XML file using javascript. Here's my xml: Antonio Ir buscar os pro-forma Urgente Antonio Mandar sms a minha vida ! I can do it so it shows the first information, but i don't know how to do it so it shows all the info in the XML file. I tried looping through it using for loops, but i still can't. I know it's not a very difficult thing, but i'm not seeing it. Here's my java script: function displayTodo(){ for(j=0;j
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Trying to hide div tags using list boxes? :S

, I'm attempting to use javascript but have a feeling that i'm failing terribly. I have five div tags each contating a set of list items, when one of these list items is clicked i want the original div tag to become hidden and the relevant one shown. Here's what code i have, it's not including the css as its somewhere in the region of 1500 lines and just positions sprites! // this code functions properly, hiding divs i don't want to be displayed yet. $(document).ready(function() { $('#gamemenudiv').hide(); $('#profilemenudiv').hide(); $('#logindiv').hide(); $('#admindiv').hide(); }); // this code however doesn't work and stops the rest from functioning, i can't seem to work out why, // li#gamemenu1 seems the logical choice and i can't find documentation on using listboxes // in this way with javascript $('li#gamemenu1').click(function() { $('#gamemenudiv').show('slow'); return false; }); . . . . Any help which you could offer would be invaluable, i'm fast approaching the deadline and have been stuck on this for some time! I'm used to working AS3 if that will make any explanations easier! Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

High usage of CPU when using Media Player object

I have a High usage of CPU (about 97%) when using Media Player object in my HTML page. when I play the same movie in media player (not in HTML page) the CPU usage is about 18%. I tried to play the movie in full screen mode (by changing the parameter 'fullScreen') and I got the same usage as media player(18%). Does someone know what is the problem in my web page or in my object\t yaron marciano W_W edit: code tags
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!