Dynamic list of tagged posts, tumblr

Been searching all night for a way to do this, so thanks in advance for any help forthcoming.
I'd like to be able to create a list of post titles that share the same tag in tumblr (rather than a list of tags).
Tumblr allows you to filter your posts by tag by typing in a url, but this brings up a full page of posts, and I'd just like a list of the titles that I can then use as a menu. Hope this all makes sense. I'd imagine this is fairly simple as the capability to filter by tag already exists, but I cannot for the life of me work out how to do it.
Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 09:16:25 PM Total Views:  541
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

how do i extract data from one row in a dynamically?

hi, here is my problem- i am creating a table dynamically using java script- the number of cells in a row is constant and the data is accepted from the user from x text boxes(based on number of cells). now, i want to insert a button in the x+1th cell of each row and i want to extract the data in the row that contains the button that gets clicked back into the text boxes for editing. how do i go about doing this dynamically creating the table is not a problem, but am not able to extract the row data for editing :-( i forgot to mention this- but after editing the data in the text box, i need to be able to insert the data back into the same row from which the data was extracted in the first place...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

JavaScript dynamic table SUM problem

hi I have just took from internet dinamic table. this table is dynamic and its rows dynamically can be increased. but i would like how create SUM function that automatically sums each added row value (text value) here is the code if possible please help me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

dynamically creating canvas tags with javascript

so my problem is that I want to find a way of using canvas tags that are created at runtime. I went about this by trying to change the id of the tag, ONLY to find out that javascript did not like the fact that I was using numbers, even though I converted to String first... var count = 0; for (var item=0; item
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to access the dynamic value of href links from?

Hi , I'm new to this community, please help in this ... do while not rst.eof i=0 End if blnOdd = Not(blnOdd) colName = UCase(colName) do while (i < rst.fields.count) if (rst.Fields.Item(i).Name = colName ) then ValueSelected(j)=rst(i) selectedName="val"& j Response.write(""&rst(i)&"val"&j&"chk" & j & "") End If i = i+1 loop Response.Write("") rst.movenext j=j+1 Redim Preserve ValueSelected(j) loop returnSingleValue() is a Javascript function, from this function I need to access all the dynamic href values in the form. HOw do I do this I tried many options, but it didnt work out..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

dynamic form with dynamic table...please help

hi there if you look at the output of my first code or "instance". once a option is selected in the checkbox, the cell next to that cell changes and presents a form to the user, or input field based on the selected option... so in essence this is ONE instance of a Question.. the problem is that i want to ADD another question below that, I can add another row with a dropdownbox, BUT i do not know how to go further and let it act onchange and generate form like above mentioned...please help Untitled Document function addRowToTable() { var tbl = document.getElementById('tblSample'); var lastRow = tbl.rows.length; // if there's no header row in the table, then iteration = lastRow + 1 var iteration = lastRow; var row = tbl.insertRow(lastRow); // left cell var cellLeft = row.insertCell(0); var textNode = document.createTextNode("Question " + iteration); cellLeft.appendChild(textNode); // middle cell var cellMiddle = row.insertCell(1); var oSelect=document.createElement("select"); oSelect.setAttribute('name','numflowers' + iteration); oSelect.setAttribute('id', 'numflowers' + iteration); var oOption4 = document.createElement("OPTION"); var t = document.createTextNode(""); oOption4.setAttribute("value", "4"); oOption4.setAttribute("id", "divColor4"); oOption4.appendChild(t); oSelect.appendChild(oOption4); var oOption = document.createElement("OPTION"); var t = document.createTextNode("Short Question"); oOption.setAttribute("value", "1"); oOption.setAttribute("id", "divColor1"); oOption.appendChild(t); oSelect.appendChild(oOption); var oOption1 = document.createElement("OPTION"); var t = document.createTextNode("Long Question"); oOption1.setAttribute("value", "2"); oOption1.setAttribute("id", "divColor2"); oOption1.appendChild(t); oSelect.appendChild(oOption1); var oOption2 = document.createElement("OPTION"); var t = document.createTextNode("Multiple Question"); oOption2.setAttribute("value", "3"); oOption2.setAttribute("id", "divColor3"); oOption2.appendChild(t); oSelect.appendChild(oOption2); var oOption3 = document.createElement("OPTION"); var t = document.createTextNode("True / False"); oOption3.setAttribute("value", "TF"); oOption3.setAttribute("id", "divColor1"); oOption3.appendChild(t); oSelect.appendChild(oOption3); cellMiddle.appendChild(oSelect); //cell Right var cellRight = row.insertCell(2); var textNode1 = document.createTextNode(); cellRight.appendChild(textNode1); } function keyPressTest(e, obj) { var validateChkb = document.getElementById('chkValidateOnKeyPress'); if (validateChkb.checked) { var displayObj = document.getElementById('spanOutput'); var key; if(window.event) { key = window.event.keyCode; } else if(e.which) { key = e.which; } var objId; if (obj != null) { objId = obj.id; } else { objId = this.id; } displayObj.innerHTML = objId + ' : ' + String.fromCharCode(key); } } function removeRowFromTable() { var tbl = document.getElementById('tblSample'); var lastRow = tbl.rows.length; if (lastRow > 2) tbl.deleteRow(lastRow - 1); } function ShowMenu(num, menu, max) { //num is selected value, menu is the name of the div, max is the number of divs for(i = 1; i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help please with form validation & dynamic date?

Hi all. :icon_smile:I am having problems with my form validation and getting it to run. I also have been unable to get the last page update to display at the bottom of the screen:icon_redface:. Is anyone able to help me to get these things to work - I am getting very frustrated with this:icon_cry:. Produce at Joe's - Order Form //Used to check to see if any of the fields are empty that are necessary information. onload = function validationComplete(Order) { if(emptyField(Order.Name)) alert("Please enter your name."); else if(emptyField(Order.Address)) alert("Please enter your address."); else if(emptyField(Order.Suburb)) alert("Please enter your suburb or town."); else if(emptyField(Order.State)) alert("Please enter your state."); else if(emptyField(Order.Postcode)) alert("Please enter your postcode."); else if(emptyField(Order.Homeph)) alert("Please enter your home phone number."); else if(emptyField(Order.CCNumber)) alert("Please enter your Credit Card number."); else if(emptyField(Order.Type)) alert("Please enter your Credit Card type."); else if(emptyField(Order.Expiry)) alert("Please enter your Credit Card expiry month."); else if(emptyField(Order.Year)) alert("Please enter your Credit Card expiry year."); else if(emptyField(Order.Basket)) alert("Please enter your basket choice."); else if(emptyField(Order.Quantity)) alert("Please enter your basket quantity."); else if(emptyField(Order.Street)) alert("Please enter your delivery street."); else if(emptyField(Order.Town)) alert("Please enter your delivery town or suburb."); else if(emptyField(Order.Pcode)) alert("Please enter your delivery postcode."); else if(emptyField(Order.Ddr)) alert("Please enter your delivery date."); else if(emptyField(Order.month)) alert("Please enter your delivery date."); else if(emptyField(Order.yr)) alert("Please enter your delivery date."); else if(emptyField(Order.Yes.value)) alert("Please enter your card message."); else return true; return false; } //Check to see if field is empty. onload = function emptyField(Order) { if(textObj.value.length == 0) return true; for (var i=0; i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Javascript to create dynamic drop down list

hi, i am currently working on aptana studio nokia wrt plugin to develop a mobile widget where i need to retrieve data from database. i've created a java servlet in eclipse to connect and execute query to the ms sql server 2005 database. in aptana, i am using js file and html file, i'm able to connect to the servlet to retrieve and process the data (split the data) into an array and display the retrieved value (array) on screen. but now i need to put the retrieved value (array) into a drop down list for selection, how could i do that for the drop down list, i cannot define the list, it need to be able to read from the servlet as the database is updated, it need to reflect. sorry if my question s unclear, but i urgently need help. Millions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Creating elements with dynamic id's in IE

, I have done this successfully in firefox, but I need to do this in IE now, I want to dynamically generate an id for my input elements for an element being created. So far I can't get the id to come out correctly, here is what I have: var i = 1; while(i < 10) { var rowItem = document.createElement(""); tdItem.appendChild(rowItem); i++; } so I would want the id's for my input elements to be up1, up2, up3, up4, etc.,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

On Click radio Populate form and table dynamically

Hi all, I have a problem in javascript , ajax and jsp. Please see this url http://xil.co.in/print_screen_2.JPG . I am working on this form. There are sum buttons (like submit , add ,edit at bottom of this page , but not visible in printscreen). On click of a radio button on left side , form fields on right side and small table on right bottom is gettig populated. The table on right bottom , is actually the eligibility criteria associated with the record whose radio was clicked on left . On clicking radio of this record(right side) , I want to populate its values in the above text boxes present right in front of text "Eligibility". During the whole click process (clicking the left and right radio button ) page should not get refreshed. I am able to show records on left side by iterating over a resultset (in jsp) and able to populate field on right side also, but have no idea how to populate table on right bottom dynamically such that I can handle onclick event on its radio button. I am pretty much new to ajax. please tell me how to achieve this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Creating table dynamically

Hi I am able to create a row dynamically with 3 cells(i.e column). In my 3rd cell i need to add another row. Is it possible to acheive it. I am using Java script for it. This is the table structure: Select Decimal Masking Date Decimal Point Decimal Format Select Masking Text Mask Position Select Left Right Source Format Output Format
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

issue with dynamic transparent pngs in IE6

Hi I'm building a site which uses ajax and DHTML heavily to build a frontend. Th frontend has a lot of transparent PNGs for which I use the filter hack to display them in IE6. The issue arises when I'm building a new component in javascript which has transparent PNGs in it. If I build a new div and then position it using javascript the transparent pngs don't display at all !! Has anyone else come across this Cheers Colm
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

dynamically created element doesnt call the function

should be: btn.onclick = doSomething;
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

linking dynamically added drop down using javascript

hi every1 i m using jsp in jbuilder9 to create a website i have 2 drop down button a1 and b1 when i select a option in a1 the values of b1 comes if i change the value of a1 then the value of b1 also changes. then i have a button to dynamically add 2 similar drop downs i click the button. the drop down are added a2 and b2 but the problem is when i select some thing in a2 the value of b1 changes instead of b2. i m not getting the solution. plz if any 1 can help me out.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Flyout menu from dynamic drive problems

I grabbed this script from dynamicdrive "vertical menu flyout" it works fine in IE but not Mozzilla. It doesn't seem to calulate the x,y position correctly to place the dropmenudiv. It returns the same position from the getposOffset function no matter what menu you are hovering over. For example 192, wher ie gives different values and places the dropmenudiv in the correct location. here is my HTML: Home Education News & Calendar Contact Grants Member info reports Maine's Health Initiatives the Javascript is /*********************************************** * AnyLink Vertical Menu- Dynamic Drive ( www.dynamicdrive.com ) * This notice MUST stay intact for legal use * Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code ***********************************************/ //Contents for menu 1 var menu1=new Array() menu1[0]='PW Sub-Menu 1' menu1[1]='PW Sub-Menu 2' menu1[2]='PW Sub-Menu 3' //Contents for menu 2, and so on var menu2=new Array() menu2[0]='Ed Sub-Menu 1' menu2[1]='Ed Sub-Menu 2' menu2[2]='Ed Sub-Menu 3' //Contents for menu 3, and so on var menu3=new Array() menu3[0]='N&C Sub-Menu 1' menu3[1]='N&C Sub-Menu 2' menu3[2]='N&C Sub-Menu 3' //Contents for menu 4, and so on var menu4=new Array() menu4[0]='Cont Sub-Menu 1' menu4[1]='Cont Sub-Menu 2' menu4[2]='Cont Sub-Menu 3' //Contents for menu 5, and so on var menu5=new Array() menu5[0]='Grant Sub-Menu 1' menu5[1]='Grant Sub-Menu 2' menu5[2]='Grant Sub-Menu 3' //Contents for menu 6, and so on var menu6=new Array() menu6[0]='Memb Sub-Menu 1' menu6[1]='Memb Sub-Menu 2' menu6[2]='Memb Sub-Menu 3' //Contents for menu 7, and so on var menu7=new Array() menu7[0]='MHI Sub-Menu 1' menu7[1]='MHI Sub-Menu 2' menu7[2]='MHI Sub-Menu 3' var disappeardelay=150 //menu disappear speed onMouseout (in miliseconds) var horizontaloffset=2 //horizontal offset of menu from default location. (0-5 is a good value) /////No further editting needed var ie4=document.all; var ns6=document.getElementById&&!document.all; if (ie4||ns6) document.write(''); function getposOffset(what, offsettype){ var totaloffset=(offsettype=="left") what.offsetLeft : what.offsetTop; var parentEl=what.offsetParent; while (parentEl!=null){ totaloffset=(offsettype=="left") totaloffset+parentEl.offsetLeft : totaloffset+parentEl.offsetTop; parentEl=parentEl.offsetParent; } return totaloffset; } function showhide(obj, e, visible, hidden, menuwidth){ if (ie4||ns6) dropmenuobj.style.left=dropmenuobj.style.top=-500 dropmenuobj.widthobj=dropmenuobj.style dropmenuobj.widthobj.width=menuwidth if (e.type=="click" && obj.visibility==hidden || e.type=="mouseover") obj.visibility=visible else if (e.type=="click") obj.visibility=hidden } function iecompattest(){ return (document.compatMode && document.compatMode!="BackCompat") document.documentElement : document.body } function clearbrowseredge(obj, whichedge){ var edgeoffset=0 if (whichedge=="rightedge"){ var windowedge=ie4 && !window.opera iecompattest().scrollLeft+iecompattest().clientWidth-15 : window.pageXOffset+window.innerWidth-15 dropmenuobj.contentmeasure=dropmenuobj.offsetWidth if (windowedge-dropmenuobj.x-obj.offsetWidth < dropmenuobj.contentmeasure) edgeoffset=dropmenuobj.contentmeasure+obj.offsetWidth } else{ var topedge=ie4 && !window.opera iecompattest().scrollTop : window.pageYOffset var windowedge=ie4 && !window.opera iecompattest().scrollTop+iecompattest().clientHeight-15 : window.pageYOffset+window.innerHeight-18 dropmenuobj.contentmeasure=dropmenuobj.offsetHeight if (windowedge-dropmenuobj.y < dropmenuobj.contentmeasure){ //move menu up edgeoffset=dropmenuobj.contentmeasure-obj.offsetHeight if ((dropmenuobj.y-topedge)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

using variable for dynamic from elements

I do not know if this is even possible in this language, but here goes: I am looping a recordset that has been returned for update. the problem is I have many records that can be returned, so when i submit my form, I get an error because it does not know what form elements to use. I used to use this method in coldfusion where I would apply a variable to the end of my form elelmets so they would all be uniquely named, thier form name + the incremt variable so it would give you textbox1 or textbox5. Now here is the problem. I want to go from the many variables down to a single variable. my plan is to have a function in the on click method that sets the increment to the current row number. I then have a javascript funtion in my onsubmit method that takes this increment to set the single form element = to that value. doe this make sense can it be done here is some sample code jsIncrement = 0; this is my on click function where ipass in the variable value and it works //fine function setIncrement(num){ jsIncrement = num; } this is where I wish to set the standard form element = to the dynamic form elelemnt but do not know how...or if it can be done function selectForUpdateSubmit() { document.process_form.action.value = "SU"; document.process_form.prod_usage_id.value = document.process_form.upd_prod_usage_id+jsIncrement.value; document.process_form.submit(); } any help or suggestions are most appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

price from dynamic text filed and sum into another?

, I badly need a solution. We have invoice system which take the text fields as s.no, particular, qty, price and amount. the next rows with the same will be created dynamically. the problem for us how to sum amount and display these at the end of the rows.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to set attributes in dynamically creating table?

Im developing a script for dynamically creating html table structure so that from the input that has been given to the function it will fetch the values one by one and will create the structure. My problem is i want to add attributes to the elements created. sample code attached. with( window['o' + elementname]){ for(j=0;j
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can't change scripts source dynamically

I try to change script source dynamically. When I use the following code, it works fine, and the script is executed document.write('
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

dynamic change of date in a form

Write a javascript function that reads the month from the form field and then updates the values in the today field (similar to your jsp function) with values stopping at the correct upper limit. Then call this function in the onchange event on the month select.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Calculate dynamically with fields from php query

Hi Im new here and not very good with Javascript, so here im asking for a little help for my proyect the problem is Im trying to calculate text fields from results of php query my fields come from the query as amount1, amount2.... what i need is for JS to Sum those fields dynamically, I already did code for when i have all the values and for when the text field name is the same, but never for query results where the names are different this is what i have so far but its not working function calculatesumexcon() { var a, total = 0; var countJS = "";
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!