Drop down menu problem - JavaScript Help

I am having a problem with my drop down menu. The layout of my page has a drop down menu and directly below it there is a table with a rotating ad. The rotating ad is using the jquery cycle plugin to change between different ads. Anyway, the problem I am having specifically is that, if the table cell containing the ad has more than one image (ad) inside of it the drop down menu does not drop on top of this image but behind it. For a slight moment when the images are in between cycle the drop down menu box is visible on top of the ad, but then disappears as soon as the add is displayed. Is there some way I can make the drop down menu be visible on top of anything no matter what it is

In case it is needed, I included the code and the CSS code:

HTML:

Untitled Document $(document).ready(function() { function addMega(){ $(this).addClass("hovering"); } function removeMega(){ $(this).removeClass("hovering"); } var megaConfig = { interval: 200, sensitivity: 3, over: addMega, timeout: 200, out: removeMega }; $("li.mega").hoverIntent(megaConfig) }); $(document).ready(function() { $('#slideshow').cycle({ fx: 'fade' // choose your transition type, ex: fade, scrollUp, shuffle, etc... }); }); Home Latest news, special deals, and more... Bridal Veils Shoulder Length Veils Shirts, T-shirts, Accessories, More... Elbow Length Veils Sporting goods, Gadgets, More... Fingertip Length Veils 40% off all photo accessories this weekend only. Don't miss out! Knee Length Veils
Cathedral Length Veils Bridal Tiaras Ladieswear Tops, Pants, Skirts, T-shirts, More... Gifts Sporting goods, Gadgets, More... Shop Now for Mother's Day! Earlybird Mother's Day specials. Shop early, save on shipping! More stuff for her... Bridal Jewlery Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Bridal Accessories Wedding Ceremony Unity Candles
Memorial Candles
Ring Pillows
Flower Girl Baskets
Guest Books
Wedding Collections
Wedding Reception Champagne Flutes
Cake Servers
Champagne Flutes & Cake Server Sets
Cake Toppers
Gift Card Holders

CSS Code:
/*Containers*/ body { font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Verdana", sans-serif; font-size: 11px; background: #fff; color: #333; } td { vertical-align: top; } div#outercontainer { background-color:#000; margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; } div#container { margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 10%; } div#slideshow { display: block; } h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, ul, li { font-size: 1em; margin: 0; padding: 0; } /*Mega drop down menu*/ ul#menu { background: #9c3; color: #fff; margin: 0; padding: 0.3em 0em; } ul#menu li { display: inline; margin: 0.1em 1em; position: relative; } ul#menu h2, ul#menu h3 { font-size: 100%; font-weight: normal; display: inline; } ul#menu li a { color: #fff; text-decoration: none; padding: 0 0.4em; } ul#menu li a:hover { text-decoration: underline; } ul#menu li.mega a { background: transparent url(file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Matt/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/JCKJQWB0/arrow.gif) center right no-repeat; padding: 0 1.2em; } ul#menu li.mega a:hover { text-decoration: underline; } ul#menu div { display: none; } ul#menu li.mega div { border: 1px solid #dda; width: 18em; position: absolute; top: 1.6em; left: 0em; padding: 1.3em; background: #9C3; color: #930; } ul#menu li.hovering div { display: block; } ul#menu li.mega div a { color: #300; padding: 0; background-image: none; text-decoration: underline; } ul#menu li div a.more { color: #390; font-weight: bold; } ul#menu div h3 { color: #000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1.1em; } ul#menu div p { margin: 0 0 0.8em 0; padding: 0; } /*Main Content*/ /*Footer*/
Posted On: Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 12:38:14 AM Total Views:  276
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Browser for JavaScript

Can anyone suggest me the best browser (IE or Firefox) for working of JavaScript. If IE, vat version..\t And why..\t Im using Mozilla Firefox, But people are telling me that IE is best... Please suggest me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

Urgent javascript help

I have this javascript. http://www.nihilogic.dk/labs/wikiped...mary/sumbox.js and this stylesheet http://www.nihilogic.dk/labs/wikiped...ary/sumbox.css and this line in a php page. television THE PROBLEM. The javascript returns the result from wikipedia in a floating fixed to the I want the result in a so i can posission the result where i want it to be in the php page. Please help me Im lost. //Mikael
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Opening a Template in NVU to edit

Im working in web designing module. My one of the html file has several template samples as well as a link like "Edit this Template". When i click this link, that corresponding template should open with the designing software such as dreamweaver, NVU etc.,( In my case im using NVU) i.e., that selected template should open with NVU application to edit.. How is this possible.. Im blank. Please give me some ideas or sample codes or reference URL'S.... Thank You in advance...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Strange Javascript results

I want to understand the difference in parameter passing between the three methods used: - Returning an array in the return statement. (variable a in the code below) - Returning an array copied as a unit from another array. (variable c in the code below) - Returning an array, each element individually set. (variable d in the code below) A test function tstarray(x,y,z){ var i; var w = Array(4); for(i=0;i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jquery html() feature help

Code below works fine up to hr. For some reason, html code appears as is in textarea. It should first appear as notmal text. Anyone know why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Problem with jquery and WP

... I have a good issue here... I made a website in WP and I have now a conflict with an old plugin. That plugin is called wpdir (word press directory pro) and is useful for several reason but regretfully no one care about that code anymore. Here are the facts: (1) If I install the plugin wpdir correctly WP dinamic widget in admin area will be frozen till I deactivate the plugin. (2) I'm able to deactivate the jquery call in the plugin in this way ... // add_action('wp_head', wp_enqueue_script('myjquery', '/wp-content/plugins/wpdir/js/jquery.js')); (3) If I do step 2 all will be ok in WP admin area but some feature like the rating features (using jquery) in the plugin and in the website will stop to work I understood already that the issue is a double call of jquery library and also I noted that is running 2 different version of jquery You can check the header at http://www.artphotoasia.net/blog/wpdir/ In the header of my generated page I have this... GENERATED BY wpdir GENERATED BY wp The question is: How can I solve the issue and solve the conflict\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

This is impossible (two javascripts on one page)

It's taken me a long time trying to fix this and I still haven't found out how to do it. My knowledge of javascript/jquery isn't great but for the website I'm building I tried experimenting with some, reused some code (reuse was allowed by author) for a content gallery and a menu bar which has a slider that moves left and right to highlight each of the menu headings. When both of them are on then the first one (menu bar) doesn't work on my pages. I've searched online and people say this can happen when someone has more than one time "onload" on their index (main) page. I don't have this... Any suggestions I can post the code but it's a bit long and spans over several files so I haven't posted it. But if someone wants I will put it here too.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

brief walk through AJAX??

daniweb users, i would like a brief walk through on AJAX if you'll can, i already looked through the post and didn't find what i was looking for, i would like to know how to refresh evertying on a web page but the header, which contains the navigation bar that way only the content info is refreshed,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

flash resize with javascript

, I would like to have a dynamic resize slider for a flash game, I am trying to do something like the slider here http://www.agame.com/game/funny-cars.html . Does anyone know how I should go about this, my site is http://tsgs.tk .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Reading AJAX data

Hi all, I have an AJAX script that pulls a radio group list from PHP. I would like to then read which of those options the user subsequently selects. My AJAX script: function showCharacteristics() { xmlhttp1=new XMLHttpRequest(); xmlhttp1.onreadystatechange=function() { if (xmlhttp1.readyState==4 && xmlhttp1.status==200) { document.getElementById("charList").innerHTML=xmlhttp1.responseText; } } xmlhttp1.open("GET","ctrPanelProc.phpselection=getCharacteristics",true); xmlhttp1.send(); } My PHP script: echo ""; $sql = "SELECT * FROM characteristic ORDER BY characteristic ASC"; $result = mysql_query($sql); while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) { echo " " . $row['characteristic'] . "" ; } echo ""; I would like to be able to read the 'charID' value the user has selected and pass that to another function. How can I access this value
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Newsletter

I have a Newsletter, with a "Forward to a Friend" link, this link is to a form that takes names and email addresses of 5 friends and has a Send Email button. How can I implement the Send Email part, as of now I just have the form.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make list with single bullet?

I want to make a pop-out list that shows multiple items where only one of those items has a bullet next to it. The best way to described what I want to do in HTML is by example: In Firefox you can click View | Character Encoding | Auto-Detect That brings up a side list of several items. Only one of those items has a solid dot next to it that shows it is the selected item. You can click to change which item has the bullet next to it. I want to know how do the same thing with HTML, CSS, and Javascript. I've made attempts at doing this using either div or li for the items. I think my problem is in the CSS for those items. I use Javascript to change which single item on the list has a class attribute for the item that gets the bullet. The item that gets the bullet gets a class called itemselected and the other items all get a class called itemnotselected. You can see the CSS for those below. Note that some of the properties are commented out. That's because I've tried variations to see if I can get it working right. My problems are with: - getting the dot onto the left of the text description of a single item, - align the dot vertically with the text description, - get all other row text descriptions aligned the same vertically. - Getting the dot within the colored background box that has the text description from within the a tag. I'm using an "a" tag within an "li" (or within "div" on some variations I've tried) in order to get the onclick. That part of it works. My Javascript executes and changes which elements have which classes assigned to them. I then see changes in the displayed list that indicate I've changed which row has class="itemselected". My problem is in layout appearances. I'm testing with IE 7, latest Firefox, Seamonkey, Safari. have similar problems but IE is worse than the others. li.itemselected, a.itemselected, div.itemselected { display: list-item; list-style-type:disc; /* background-image: url(images/dot.gif); */ /* background-image: url(images/arrow.png); */ list-style-image: url(images/dot.gif) ! important; /*list-style-image: none; */ /*list-style-position:inside;*/ background-repeat: no-repeat; /*padding-left:6px; */ margin-left: 15px; /*background-position: 0 .5em; */ background-position: left center; /*background-color: #b041d3;*/ background: #b041d3 none; font-size: 9pt; z-index:4; } /* li.itemselected li:before { background: #b041d3 none ! important; padding-left:6px; margin-left: 15px; content: "\00BB \0020"; z-index:4; } li.itemnotselected li:before { background: #b041d3 none ! important; padding-left:6px; margin-left: 15px; content: " \0020"; z-index:4; } */ li.itemnotselected, a.itemnotselected, div.itemnotselected { display: list-item; list-style-type:square; /*list-style-type: none; */ /*border-left-width:thick;*/ /*padding-left:6px; */ margin-left: 15px; /*background-position: 0 .5em; */ background-position: left center; /*color: #746C19;*/ background-color: #f0e1a3 ! important; font-size: 9pt; z-index:4; }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problems with Java and Web conferencing

I need to use a Web conferencing system that does not require a download. I tried using one that uses Java but several of my clients had problems because their JVM was not compatible or they did not have a JVM installed. Is there a Web conferencing system with no download that does not require Java
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get the browser's status bar text? (using js/jQuery/etc)

For example, I want to get the status if its "Waiting for blahblah.com" or "Connecting to blah blah" or "Done". Or I could use an approach where I will know if the page is busy (by busy i mean anything except "Done" in the status bar of the browser) or not. Because I have a code where I want to execute ONLY WHEN the browser is not busy ("Done" status in browser)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

It doesn't save !

My program is a timetable where I have to drag names to different slots. Presently - [8:00 , Saturday] and [8:00 , Sunday ] cells. Now it has 2 problems. 1) After dragging names to the cells, it doesn't save,i.e, once I press refresh button the initial state gets restored. How to # Save present state # Undo in case of wrong dragging 2) If I happen to drag around more than say 6 names the cell should expand in height, infact, the whole row . How does one do that Attached File(s) Dummy.html (18.76K) Number of downloads: 30
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

using onmouseover with area tag

try this online tool out http://www.image-maps.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Ajax Twitter Form

Could someone possible help me or point me in the right direction to ajax examples where I can build a signup form like they have got on twitter. I have managed to create a script that checks the username to see if that has been taken which works, but I want a validation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Toggle of content

I need a code that hides the content when clicked and reveal them on demand using javascript. This is in webdesigning anyone to help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Papulated One Text Filed Values Into Another Text Filed Values - JavaScript Help

Hi to all, \tIn my registration page, i have a headers like Company Information, Contact Information and etc. Fields in company information : Company Name, Address1, Address2, City, Country, State, ZipCode Fields in Contact Information : First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Address1, Address2, City, Country, State, ZipCode. Country and State are two dropdowns and depending upon the selected country name the states will be appear. Am fetching the values from javascript instead of mysql database.\t(http://bdhacker.sour...ript/countries/) I have a checkboxes Whether the Contact address is as same as the company address with "Yes" or "No". When User cheks the "Yes" checkbox, then the Company Address text Filed values will be papulated in the respective Contact Information textbox fileds. If he cheks "No" checkbox, the Contact information fields will be validated. Please suggest me how can i solve my problem.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

Javascript onclick function? - JavaScript Help

is there any script that when someone clicks an ad it unlocks the page and opens a blank page for the ad they clicked onhere is what im doing , i have a proxy ... and for them to use it they have to click and ad , and i want it to when they click the ad i sends them to the proxy and it opens the ad they clicked in an new tab
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

php function doesnt work with jquery class - JavaScript Help

i have this function that is running a jquery class running in the image, but i can't make the effect run. i placed another image like this and this work so i dont know if there is a problem running a class inside a function. /** * Echo the list of videos in the specified feed. * * @param Zend_Gdata_YouTube_VideoFeed $feed The video feed * @return void */ function echoVideoList($feed) { echo "Search Results"; echo ''; echo ''; $i = 1; foreach ($feed as $entry) { $videoId = $entry->getVideoId(); $thumbnailUrl = $entry->mediaGroup->thumbnail[0]->url; $videoTitle = $entry->mediaGroup->title; $videoDescription = $entry->mediaGroup->description; print
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

onChange Event Not Firing when Input is Dynamically Populated - JavaScript Help

,I'm working on a quote generator and I'm running into an issue with onchange events not firing when a text field is dynamically populated via a child window.Here's my setup:I have 3 text boxes (quantity, price, markup) that are multiplied together in order to give the total of that product.Each text box has an onchange event, that calls an external javascript file, which handles the multiplication and instantly updates the total of that product.Up to this point, everything works fine - - when I manually edit any of the 3 inputs, the total updates correctly.However, my problem is that I now have the "price" text box being dynamically populated, and when it updates it is not firing the onchange event attached to it.The text box is being filled by way of launching a child window and running the following code within it:function call_submit() { opener.document.estimator_form.item_price_1.value=document.child.prods.options[document.child.prods.selectedIndex].id self.close(); }So, as of right now, the following is happening - - I launch the child window, I select the product to add to the quote, the child window closes and the price is correctly populated within the "price" text box, BUT the total stays at zero. If I manually edit any of the fields, it then catches back up and properly updates the total.Is their any way to fire the onchange event at the time when the text field is populated from the child window
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

MOVED: keep div in place while scrolling - JavaScript Help

This topic has been moved to CSS Help.http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.phptopic=306618.0
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Image effect transition problem

Hi I've been working on a slideshow where the user could apply image effects to the slide(s) while the slideshow running. Now the problem is when I apply effect to the image it works but when the loops starts again the image effect show on previous image. I do understand I can't describe the question properly, for exact detail of my question pls have a look at the detail. Slideshow link
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

Need a dropdown list that holds the value

Everyone, I was hoping someone could help me here. I need a way to have a drop down that when selected it can keep a value and display it below here is an example. A drop down list of ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 30th November 2012
View Replies!

Two Popups on One Click

On click of a button on one page, I would like to activate a popup2- url. However, popup2 needs another url, popup1-url completely loaded. That means, I have to do two popups. popup2-url after completely loading popup1-url. Is there any ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

CyloDialog - Modal Dialog Box

Hi . It's strange that there are two posts concerning this type of plug-in. I built this one for work and decided to turn it into a tiny library. Then I realised VK's posts. I decided to continue anyway. Feel ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

getElementById returns empty

Im purchased Simply Javascript from Sitepoint and Im working on some of these tutorials and none of them are working. I do not understand what is wrong. The html page:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Newbie to javascript

Hi , I'm new to JavaScript and im trying to improve a site that is currently used within my workplace. I have an asp site that has is made up with basic html page that hold textareas and dropdown boxes. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Displaying something at certain time

Everyone, I was wondering is there a way to have something display on my webpage during business hours and then disappear when it is not business hours it just needs to be a checkbox nothing fancy. I would also ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Coding to determine the screen size

Hi all, In the company i work at, people use laptops and desktops. I create my sites using a desktop so how it's displayed on my monitor looks different to that displayed on a laptop. What coding is used to ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

IE cannot open the Internet site ... Operation aborted

, we understand you may be able to help. We have a page which has been working great for over a year and gets many hits. However recently something got changed that we cannot seem to find, and now ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with classes and instance variables

I am new to JavaScript and having a hard time understanding how to apply OOP principals to JavaScript. The problem I am running into is that I am binding an event callback to an instance method, but when that method ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Slow iframe rendering - firefox

i am using onmouse tooltip on my website. Under them i use iframe to hide form elements if is tooltip above them. Everything works fine only at firefox there is +-1sec "refresh" when tooltip function is called and iframe ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: action url change on submit form

On May 23, 7:57 pm, "MZ" wrote: > Is it possible to change URL form action on submit form... function setFormAction(frm) { frm.action = "new_URL_goes_here"; return true; }

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can googlebot see javascript?

Hi Group experts, i would like to tweak a javascript diashow with a bit SEO . No spamming, just ensuring the images are found. If the visitor is googlebot, it should not present the diashow, but all images in one ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

vb.listbox

(Type your message here) Dim x As Integer ' Loop through all items the ListBox. For x = 0 To ListBox1.Items.Count - 1 ' Determine if the item is selected. i have this code in a button how do i ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

File extension of javascript file included in HTML

When using the following syntax, does the file extension matter For example, could I instead use where "foo.html" really contains javascript, not HTML My ISP provides an HTML-based host file editor that ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

auto refresh on momile form

hello i builed a mobile fore that write parameters from data base to labels , those parameters are refresing all the time . i try to refresh the form by the but nothing happen . is there is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

jscript function call in c# application

I wrote a little application in c# and included the vsa i have a gui which allows dynamic scripting either of jscript or of vbscript. if i want to execute the written vbscript functions after initializing the engine i ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

change button text field .

everybody i need help how can i make it user click join button->change the text "view" after that user click view btn goes another page any body plz help me. this code change text working fine. function showtext() { document.getElementById("joinbutton").childNodes[0].nodeValue="View in MyPlans" } Join
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 2nd December 2012
View Replies!

Javascript key codes

i want key code for b+n combined, so that function works only when first b key is pressed and then n is pressed happens. if only n is pressed another function should happen. Plz help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 2nd December 2012
View Replies!

Pop Out Box

I'm not the best Javascript person but i'm trying to make a pop out box like on facebook. Inside the box it will have a flash game inside. But I can't seem to find anything useful on it. So I was seeing if any of you can help me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th December 2012
View Replies!

JavaScript Ajax Framework

I'm sure there are more out there but the ones I'm seeing are MochiKit and Prototype. I also, from searching here, found Sajax and Xajax. Based on what Martyr2 said, I don't want Xajax due to it only transferring XML. So what I'm really looking for is a framework that is robust and has a some good help for it because I am a newb to javascript and obviously Ajax. Help meaning either a good community or tutorials; something just to get me started so I can get a good foot hold. It will be used with PhP. I'm not sure what all I'll be using it for but I can say it will be used for the following: validation chat keyboard events If anyone has any suggestions on this, I'd appreciate it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th December 2012
View Replies!

Stacking Images and revealing the bottom image - JavaScript Help

I have two identical sized images that I would like to work with. One image is in color, the other is in black and white. I need assistance on stacking the color image directly over the black and white image. After that, I would like to be able to remove sections of the top photo to reveal the image underneath.Can someone point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th December 2012
View Replies!

javascript security - JavaScript Help

I have a site designed with 3 frames: top=messages, left=navigation and right=content. my programs use so I never open a new window except to link to an outside site.I have a simple password.html program written in javascript and the password is embedded in the program for comparison. I read where this is like no security at all. But no matter what program is displaying on the content.html frame, if you do a view/source from the browser, you always see the same thing, that is the frameset code.So I am wondering where the security issue is
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th December 2012
View Replies!

Populating an modal popup with info from textfields on same page - JavaScript Help

hey ,im using the modal window facebox that displays a simple popup modal window. I have 4 textfields on my webpage and when I click on submit, a link or button.. doesnt really matter.. I want the modal to display with the contents of whats in the textfields. Just wondering how I can do this. It's pretty much taken the content from a textfield and display them in a dive on the page when a link is pressed.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 31st December 2012
View Replies!

Why doesn't it change back to green - JavaScript Help

onclick="if (document.getElementById('plus').style.background=='black'){ document.getElementById('plus').style.background='green'; } else { document.getElementById('plus').style.background='black'; }"I click a green button with the ID of plus and it turns black, but I click it again, it doesn't turn back to green
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 31st December 2012
View Replies!

Insertimage In Document.execcommand Not Appearing - JavaScript Help

So I made a function to insert image through document.execcommand in Javascript.. function images() { var img = prompt ("Enter the image link", ""); if (img != null) { lol.document.execCommand("insertImage", false, img); } }; The image is not appearing, even on live server.. It shows the broken image icon. This code is supported by all browsers. The rest of my execcommand functions are working well.. I checked the code in Inspect element in Firefox and Chrome, they are displaying the image with the tags and link well, but still show the broken image icon. Edited by bunnyali2013, 04 November 2012 - 01:25 AM.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

[jquery] how to modify code to function - JavaScript Help

jQuery(function($) { $('.__').click(function() { $('._').toggle(); }); $('.comment___').click(function() { $('._').show(); $('#comment__').focus(); }); });please leave the variables (I've purposely left them, because its the problem)function(id.......
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 2nd January 2013
View Replies!