Conflicting scripts making form not validate. - JavaScript Help

I have a enquiry from that is not validating (pop up boxes are meant to come up)
Now that i have included this code into my headerlinks.php

$(document).ready(function() { $(".signin").click(function(e) { e.preventDefault(); $("fieldset#signin_menu").toggle(); $(".signin").toggleClass("menu-open"); }); $("fieldset#signin_menu").mouseup(function() { return false }); $(document).mouseup(function(e) { if($(e.target).parent("a.signin").length==0) { $(".signin").removeClass("menu-open"); $("fieldset#signin_menu").hide(); } }); });
This code basically makes a pop out box for my sign in.

this can be seen here http://www.languages...rse_enquiry.php

At the top right where it says login. basically makes a box pop out when you click where you can sign in.

However you will also notice that on the same page the course enquiry form below will send even with nothing in it, Before i had the above script it used to validate by little pop up boxes comming up.

Heres the enqury page code where im using some js

window.addEvent('domready', function(){ new FormCheck('two'); });
Can you see anyting on headerlink page that stops this form from validating because as i said before it was.
Posted On: Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 12:36:53 AM Total Views:  309
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

post table data into form

I have a lot of tables and to get it to post some of the data into a form. So say i have a location and a start date and end date, and when i select a radio and click submit the location and dates get put into the corresponding field in the form. However i have a lot of tables and a lot of different options but want it to go to only one form. this form can be on a seperate page, but was wondering if its possible to get the form to appear on the same page, underneath the table.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

Problems with leap year in date picker

hi !! If you see my last post, it was a piece of this code that I was learning for/loops but now I have that all working(hence the new topic) and I'm having a problem with indexOf Here's the whole script(its a fun little date picker) function popSel(v){ var days; var x; if(v==01 || v==03 || v==05 || v==07 || v==08 || v==10 || v==12){ x = 31; }else if(v==04 || v==06 || v==09 || v==12){ x = 30; }else if(v==02){ /*var yr=document.getElementById("year").value / 4;*/ var yr = 2003 / 4; if(yr.indexOf(".") == -1){ /*If you divide a year by 4 and the value is a whole number, it's a leap year*/ x=28; }else{ x=29; } } for(i = 1; i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

I want a textbox to be automatically filled in

Hopefully this makes sense but I what I want to happen is that when I select the date through the drop down menus for day, month and year, I want the semester textbox to automatically fill in the semester depending on the date chosen. e.g. If the user chose the date 23rd June 2012 from the drop down menus, then the semester textbox below should automatically be filled in with the semester 'Summer'. Is this actually possible in javascript Below is the dates and semester: 1st September - 30th November = Autumn 1st December - 28th February = Winter 1st March - 31st May = Spring 1st June - 30th August = Summer Below is my form: Date: Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Month January February March April May June July August September October November December Year 2012 2013 Semester:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

creating introduction page with photo slideshow in blogger blog

Iam maintaining a blogger BLOG.I want to create a intro for my blog as a website.In intro, i want to put a "photo slideshow" and a link called "Go to Homepage".When ever i clicked the link,it must be navigate to homepage of my blog. I tried for this.But not get the output properly..I can't get slideshow.That's the problem..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Browser Detecting using document.styleSheets

ok so what im trying to do here is to check if it is IE and if it is then enable the IE Specific style sheet and disable the default one and vice versa(the else part of the if). for some reason it is working when i test it in firefox but it will not work when i do it in IE...i dont know if maybe its the version i am running (which is 6) but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Here is my code: function detect() { var isIE = (navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer"); if(isIE) { document.styleSheets[0].disabled = true; document.styleSheets[1].disabled = false; } else { document.styleSheets[0].disabled = false; document.styleSheets[1].disabled = true; } }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

Code not working in Firefox!

This piece of code works in chrome & IE but not Firefox, can anyone see why function openimage(a, b, c, d) { var b = document.getElementById('photo' + a).value; var c = document.getElementById('album' + a).value; var d = document.getElementById('clicks' + a).value; if (d = 1) { jQuery.facebox({ ajax: 'profile/previewphoto.inc.phpphoto=' + b + '&album=' + c + ' ' }) document.getElementById('clicks' + a).value = '2'; setTimeout('setitback(' + a + ')', 1500); } } function setitback(a) { document.getElementById('clicks' + a).value = '1'; }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

submitting form on key press

i am submitting a form in javascript and i want it to submit on key press submit, but it wont work. here is my code: function login(evt){ if (evt){var keyCode = evt.which evt.which : evt.keyCode;}else{keyCode='';} if ((evt == '')||(keyCode == 13)){ if (document.forms["login"].email.value=='') { alert('You must enter an email to login!'); }else if (document.forms["login"].password.value=='') { alert('You must enter a password to login!'); }else{ document.forms["login"].submit(); }return false;}} User: Pass: Login
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

onChange in Select to set variable for PHP driven?

I am trying to create a form that will allow a user to update data in a mysql database. I want to call up the record being updated by the use of a select-option list at the top of the form. I have the code necessary to bring up the data in the form to be edited, however, I am struggling to get the select-option input to trigger the data to change. I'm certain that an onChange function on the select can accomplish this, but have no idea where to start. I'll appreciate any guidance on which function to use in the javascript. Code follows: Update Contact Information Personal Info: The rest of the code is just more inputs for the form.....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

scanning files in a spec folder

Hi I'm more than a little stuck and would appreciate a hint. I'm struggling to read files in a folder and then pass the variable to the following:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

8x8 grid

Can you help me write a program that displays and 8 by 8 grid of panels, all of which are initially colored white, but when the user presses the mouse within a panel, this color changes to a random color
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

how to jquery.noConflict()

can any one please help me out with the following, i have googled alot but i dont know how to solve this problem, problem is when i remove the mootool file the from slideshow A slide show B start working, and when i remove jquery file from slideshow B slideshow A start working, this can be sloved by juery.noconflict(); i have tried be its not working, please help... Slide show A:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

Tab Activity Notification

I just joined the chess playing site GameKnot.com today and would like to know how to obtain a notification of activity (altered screen content) within a deselected open tab. My browser is FireFox and the goal is to determine when it is my move without having to switch to the chess site's tab. (Having the tab change color would be nice, or a system sound.) This is how the alternative of "my move" vs. "opponent's move" is implemented within the page's source as part of a table: opponent's move Any solution would be okay. Having to learn how to write a browser add-on is not out of the question. Okay...Okay. I just found out that using the site's Auto-refresh feature can do this, but I'm still interested in possibly using this idea on other website content. Any Ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to test / use Java Script

I'm learning JavaScript, and want to know how I can run / test code on windows I also want to download the library. Can anyone assist me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

IE8 object doesn't support this property or method

I am trying to preload some sounds for a website I am working on... Originally I used the embed tag but that caused problems in Opera and did not validate... So I've switched to the object tag which now works in everything except IE8... I had to put in a class to hide the sound files because tey were appearing with controls in Opera... .embedded { visibility: hidden; } Lastly here is the javascript code that plays the sound when required... Works in latest FF, Opera, Safari and Chrome but not in IE8... IE8 generates an 'object doesn't support this property or method' error... var thisSound=document.getElementById(soundObj); thisSound.Play(); I'm assuming this is because IE8 can't get the id from the object tag but can't find a work around... I want to make sure all the code validates appropriately so I am trying to avoid the embed tag... Hope someone can help :)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

javascript mind twister

I have being trying to make a javascript code that will show different submenus depending on what was selected on the previous menu. Although my script has no bugs according to Internet Explorer it seems to not work in IE nor Crome. Can anybody see what's wrong with this code because it looks perfect but just doesn't work as in won't display the submenus on selection. function showprojecttype(var1) { if (document.getElementById) { // DOM3 = IE5, NS6 document.getElementById('divmodify').style.visibility = 'hidden'; document.getElementById('divcreate').style.visibility = 'hidden'; } else { if (document.layers) { // Netscape 4 document.divmodify.visibility = 'hidden'; document.divcreate.visibility = 'hidden'; } else { // IE 4 document.all.divmodify.style.visibility = 'hidden'; document.all.divcreate.style.visibility = 'hidden'; } } if (var1=='divcreate') { if (document.getElementById) { // DOM3 = IE5, NS6 document.getElementById('divcreate').style.visibility = 'visible'; } else { if (document.layers) { // Netscape 4 document.divcreate.visibility = 'visible'; } else { // IE 4 document.all.divcreate.style.visibility = 'visible'; } } } else { if (document.getElementById) { // DOM3 = IE5, NS6 document.getElementById('divmodify').style.visibility = 'visible'; } else { if (document.layers) { // Netscape 4 document.divmodify.visibility = 'visible'; } else { // IE 4 document.all.divmodify.style.visibility = 'visible'; } } } } Modify or Create: Create Modify option a option b option c option d If this text shows it probably works.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Multiple Dialog boxes on page - JavaScript Help

Hi!I'm very new to Javascript, but wanted to learn after seeing JQuery UI.My project is to have a map with some markers on for buildings, when a marker is clicked a dialog comes up with information about the building inside it.The popups must be dragable (moveable, and closeable) and there must be the ability to have multiple dialogs on the page.I plan to use an image of the area and place clickable map areas (Hopefully I can colour code the areas and put the title of each building there)Or I could place links on the map in defined areas The main issue I have is that I need these multiple boxes on the screen. So far I can click in 1 region and 1 box will come up, but clicking the other region does nothing until the open box is closed.Perhaps I am going about this the wrong way, but any help or guidance would be very helpful!I have attached a diagram to explain better
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

obtain function name

Hi Is there any way to obtain the name of the function, inside the function which was called. Ex: function something() { alert( "The name of the function you invoke is " ......should says 'something' ); }...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 30th November 2012
View Replies!

How to make javascript from perl code

How do you open a file in javascript
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th December 2012
View Replies!

web development

Sales Pay This post has been edited by PsychoCoder: 17 March 2008 - 07:50 PM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Passing form values to new window

I'm trying to figure out how to pass selected values from a form to a page (both pages are ASP) in a new window via the URL. My form uses radio buttons as a means to make a selection: Option1 Option2 Option3 Option4 So that my URL would look something like this: http://www.mywebsite...t.aspu_input=A Any ideas on how to do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Javascript Array Problem

I am having a problem adding together elements in an Array. Here's the situation: I need to find the sum of all the elements in an array. However I do not know what integers are inputed into the array, because they are enterd via prompt box. Also there isn't a limited amount of elements that can be add. My code so far: var grades=Array(); i=0; do{ grades[i]=prompt("Input a grade",""); i++; } while(grades[i-1]!=""); Please help!!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

CSS/DIV?Javascript

Hi I am trying to give link in the same page. Please send me the code.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Stop YouTube video when closing div - JavaScript Help

, I am using a hide/show system which is displaying youtube videos. I would like the youtube video to STOP whenever the div is closed.How do I do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th December 2012
View Replies!

Need a good source or a good tutorial on how to do page load data jquery. - JavaScript Help

I have looked up on the web for some good tutorials, so I haven't really found any "SIMPLE ONES". I'm looking for a good simple tutorial on how to make your page continue and continually load data when you scroll down the page. Will need ajax to pull some data from the database. I looked at 9Lessions tutorial on page load data jquery, but it's pretty complex. I tried to make it work in an example and it didn't work. But, all I'm looking for is a very simple tutorial on how to make a page load data jquery.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

A moving cursor responsive to scrolling - JavaScript Help

So here's a little useless decorative, but cool feature I imagine for my website.I want to build a simple website with only one page and a couple of paragraphs. There will be a floating vertical "navigation" on the side - only images, one for each paragraph (these will be linked to the paragraph and smoothscroll to it when clicked. I want to put some kind of indicator next to this navigation that will show where exactly on the page the user is - it will move along the images as the user scrolls. It would be awesome if the user could grab it and scroll the page with it, but that's not necessary.How I imagine it: the script first checks the height of the window it is displayed in (lets call this h). It divides the height of the navigation (it's probably a fix 400px) with h to get the ratio and it draws a line from the top of the navig to r and is ready to move as the user scrolls. It needs to work on smartphone browsers as well, so it should respond to changes in window size appropriately.The indicator should be just a simple "line" - a few pixels wide, preferably with rounded corners. Maybe a floating div element Is there such a thing out there for me to use, or do I need to program it myself It would be great if there was a jQuery plugin that could do this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Script include stopping next button working - JavaScript Help

Hi i am trying to develop my registration page it is a combination of multistep (tabs) with real time validation which is sort of working ok, it validates on entry which is really good, however when i include the scriptJavascript / DHTML / AJAX Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) which is for the form validation, for some reason the next button for the tabs do not work, when i take it out the next buttons work but the form validation does not.Any ideas the code for the next button is at the bottom of the code below, the code for the validation is in a seperate file and is pretty big, so ask if you want me to include it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

PHP / Javascript... Simple Question Really.. - JavaScript Help

bump. BUMP BUMP BUMP.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I Need A Little With This Browser Scroll Position Script! - JavaScript Help

Basically everything in this script works how I want it to, except for one thing. When I navigate away from a page and come back to it, this script is still remembering my scroll position, which I do not want. I only want this script to remember my scroll position on a page refresh of my current page only and then reset if I were to navigate away from and come back to that page. How would I go about modifying this script to work how I want it to
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Change a value then reload the page - JavaScript Help

Newbie to Java so please be gentle :shy:I am programming a game where you have the ability to change which character you are; unfortunately when you change character the page doesn't always go back to exactly where you were (for example if you were on page 'town.phpbuilding=hospital' then you would goto 'town.php').Is there a Javascript method of simply changing a value (only one value needs to change) and then reloading the page.I have tried this with PHP but seem to come up short :-[James
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

preloading quicktime movies. - JavaScript Help

is there any way to preload quicktime media before the user decides to view it.i know for images i can do this:var images = new Image;images.src = 'location.gif';can you do that for other media as well\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 31st December 2012
View Replies!

Javascript Memory Game - JavaScript Help

Hi everybody,I've added a memory game to my site. The game has 6 rows, and 5 columns (30 cards), and I was wondering if someone could fix the script so it has 5 rows and 6 colums.I'm not sure which script controls it, so here's them both:document.write('');for (var a = 0; a
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 31st December 2012
View Replies!

Drop down list onclick - JavaScript Help

Need help doing this. On a drop down list, onclick of an option an input textfield appears.e.g.echo " What is your opinion on "; echo ""; i want it to be hidden and then appear onclick of the option in the dropdown list... How do i do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

Trouble passing variables to popup from php while loop - JavaScript Help

I have a while loop that displays all files associated with a project that display in a table. A project can have one file or 100 associated. I want to use a button to open those files in a popup. My problem is that all the buttons, open the same file instead of their respective files, which is the first file displayed(the variables passed to the popup never change). If I do use a simple link (href) in the php code, I can open the correct file, but it doesn't display in a popup, it opens in the same window which is a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use a link or button to open the correct files in a popup Below is my code: While(list($date, $filename, $title) = mysql_fetch_array($resultd)) { echo "\n". "$date\n". "$title\n". "$filename\n". "\n"; >
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

returning a value - JavaScript Help

Hi !Passing values within a function or outside a function has always been a problem for me (to understand). Here's what I need help with. I have the following function that should return a value. Just as an fyi... I'm creating a jQuery mobile application (not that it matters for this problem).So I would like to use the value that is returned in another function but can't seem to get at it. If I alert the value inside the for loop it's fine and I get a value. So I know the value does exist.So somewhere else on the page I'm calling alert(getSaleman()); ... the alert returns undefined\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

Really Simple Calculator Problems - JavaScript Help

,I'm a PHP coder, but my client is getting me out of my comfort zone by doing a bit of javascript. I've got basic functionality set up, but I'm just coming across one issue. The thing they want is a simple percentage calculator, where someone enters a value, a percentage and the site then performs calculations based on these values.It's all working fine, except when you actually physically write a percentage sign. I'm looking for some way of stripping out percentage signs. I tried the replace() function, but that just stopped the calculator working. Any advice appreciated, here's my code:function calculate() { a=Number(document.getElementById("edit-gpcalculatorcost").value); b=Number(document.getElementById("edit-gpcalculatorpercentage").value); b3=b; b2=b3/100; c=a/(1-b2); c2=Math.round(c*100)/100; c3=c2*1.2; c4=Math.round(c3*100)/100; document.getElementById("edit-gpcalculatortotal").value=c4; }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

Can't get preventDefault() to work - JavaScript Help

Trying to familiarize myself with the preventDefault() event. Created a simple page so that when clicking on a url link, it displays a pop up box instead of, by default, opening up the website.When clicking on the link, it still opens the website. I tried using onmouseover instead of onclick and got errors:http://goken68.brink...entDefault.htmlCode: function urlClick(evt) { evt.preventDefault(); alert("You do not have access rights to that website!"); } Click on the link below to see preventDefault() in action: Go to Website
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

How to do popup like this - JavaScript Help

I like to use this type of popup to show iportant message, commercial... Attached Files 17150_.png \t228K \t7 downloads
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 2nd January 2013
View Replies!

JS/Jquery while loop crashing browser - why? - JavaScript Help

Hi GuysTrying to write a while loop to do validate a form. However when i came to testnig out a simple while loop it keeps crashing the browser and i'm not sure why. When i say 'crashes' the browser just endless appears to be loading and i can't refresh the page. Any ideas what is wrong with the following $(document).ready(function () { var i = 0; while(i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Refresh parent page on child page close with a twist... - JavaScript Help

i have a parent window that on a php event will open a new child window. This child window is used over various pages and then navigates back to the original page in the child window and thats the problem. Ive got it working so that indeed the parent window does refresh but everytime i use the child window to navigate to another page. I need to be able to do the stuff on the pages in the child window and then go back to the same start page in the child window and close and refersh. Im probably not making much sense..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

NIC EDIT help - JavaScript Help

i am using nic edit on my text area which all is working expect for when i use the add link buttonwhen i add a link it just displays javascript:nicTemp(); and not the link i think this is part of there code that does not work they havent made it eazy to read var nicLinkButton=nicEditorAdvancedButton.extend({addPane:function(){this.ln=this.ne.selectedInstance.selElm().parentTag("A");this.addForm({"":{type:"title",txt:"Add/Edit Link"},href:{type:"text",txt:"URL",value:"http://",style:{width:"150px"}},title:{type:"text",txt:"Title"},target:{type:"select",txt:"Open In",options:{"":"Current Window",_blank:"New Window"},style:{width:"100px"}}},this.ln)},submit:function(C){var A=this.inputs.href.value;if(A=="http://"||A==""){alert("You must enter a URL to Create a Link");return false}this.removePane();if(!this.ln){var B="javascript:nicTemp();";this.ne.nicCommand("createlink",B);this.ln=this.findElm("A","href",B)}if(this.ln){this.ln.setAttributes({href:this.inputs.href.value,title:this.inputs.title.value,target:this.inputs.target.options[this.inputs.target.selectedIndex].value})}}});nicEditors.registerPlugin(nicPlugin,nicLinkOptions);
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Include javascript - JavaScript Help

Im trying to include javascript inside javascript but not working for some reasonpage.html function find() { var head= document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]; var script= document.createElement('script'); script.type= 'text/javascript'; script.src= 'http://site.com/find.js'; script.onreadystatechange = callback; script.onload = callback head.appendChild(script); }; and in find.jsdocument.getElementById("results").innerHTML ="";
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

javascript null error - JavaScript Help

why i am getting b is null error createelement var b = document.getElementById('clickme'), count = 0; b.onclick = function () { count += 1; b.innerHTML = "Click me: " + count; }; click me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Smooth scrolling with setTimeout - JavaScript Help

This works: var startTime = 5000; var timer1 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 2;", startTime + 25); var timer1 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 3;", startTime + 50); var timer1 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 5;", startTime + 75); var timer2 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 10;", startTime + 100); var timer3 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 15;", startTime + 125); var timer4 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 20;", startTime + 150); var timer4 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 25;", startTime + 175); var timer4 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 30;", startTime + 200); var timer4 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 25;", startTime + 225); var timer4 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 20;", startTime + 250); var timer5 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 15;", startTime + 275); var timer6 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 10;", startTime + 300); var timer7 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 5;", startTime + 325); var timer7 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 3;", startTime + 350); var timer7 = setTimeout("document.getElementById('features').scrollTop += 2;", startTime + 375); But every time I try to put this into a loop, it breaks. How do I get this into a loop
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

multiple div refresh - JavaScript Help

Below is the scriptfunction refreshflag(){var totalx=document.getElementById("totaluser").value;var spx=totalx.split(";");if (window.XMLHttpRequest) {// code for IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari xmlhttp=new XMLHttpRequest(); }else {// code for IE6, IE5 xmlhttp=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP"); }for(i=0;i
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

alert box - JavaScript Help

Hi ,i want to display in information by hiding background , so that i can get more of users attention.can any one has the script for this take a look at attached screenshot with this.[attachment deleted by admin]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

IE version 7 browser issue with jquery - JavaScript Help

Hi ,I am facing an issue here. If you go to this site, www.championtutor.com/validation.phpIf you test it out in firefox, safari and even chrome, my jquery form validation works.However when I tested it out in IE 7, the form validation function apparently has no effect. It works in IE 8 and not IE7, do you all have any advice with regards to thisDo i need to update my jquery to the latest version
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with Javascript on homepage - JavaScript Help

, I have a script running on my homepage and i would like it to be identical for all people at the same time. Meaning the script runs fins when i open the site. then another user opens the site and the script runs fine for them but it is not in sync. how can i sync it so we are both viewing the same instance of the script.I think that makes sense, if not let me know and i can try to explain differently
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need help with this jquery .animate() function - JavaScript Help

I got this function online, that uses the .animate function to add opacity to images when the user hovers over it. my problem is that i'm want to have the images have 50% opacity when the page loads...right now it only does it if the user hovers over it. $(document).ready(function(){ $("#project_thumb_navigation img").hover(function() { $(this).stop().animate({opacity: "1"}, '1000'); }, function() { $(this).stop().animate({opacity: "0.5"}, '1000 '); }); });
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Submit form in Greasemonkey - JavaScript Help

I am making a greasemokey script that gets information from the current webpage, creates an invisible form and submits it automattically. The problem I am running into is getting the form to submit. I get an error saying that submitForm does not exist. I did some searching around and could not find much other than the default submit function does not work with greasemonkey. does anyone know how to acheive this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Widgets development, how to start? - JavaScript Help

I need to develop a widget.I have read that it is better to develop using Javascript, but using a simple IFrame it is easier.What should I do Develop using Javascript or IFrame. Some tutorial on widgets using Javascript I'am very bad with Javascript.Best
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!