banner in ajax

Hi all..
i want to create a banner in my website using asp.net and ajax..
banner will consist of many banners and have the paging under the banner that moving y itself.. what we call it i cannot find any other example yet because i dont know the name of that application..
Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 09:16:47 PM Total Views:  247
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF JavaScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

simple banner rotator code

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

animated banner plays havoc with horizontal nested menu

, Im totally new to web dev and hope that I have posted in the right category. I've been following createthenet's series on YouTube. Here is a link to when things start going wrong for me http://www.youtube.com/watchv=23toCO-TdFc. Instead of using his static horizontal menu I installed this http://csswizardry.com/demos/centred-nav/dropdown.html above my animating banner. Now the banner doesnt even appear, never mind animate. Its hardly mission critical and I was going to forego the animation but then I went on to arduino.org http://arduino.org/ and they have exactly what I am trying to achieve. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction on this as I am stuck! I can provide more info if required.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

animated banner plays havoc with horizontal nested menu

, Im totally new to web dev and hope that I have posted in the right category. I've been following createthenet's series on YouTube. Here is a link to when things start going wrong for me http://www.youtube.com/watchv=23toCO-TdFc. Instead of using his static horizontal menu I installed this http://csswizardry.com/demos/centred-nav/dropdown.html above my animating banner. Now the banner doesnt even appear, never mind animate. Its hardly mission critical and I was going to forego the animation but then I went on to arduino.org http://arduino.org/ and they have exactly what I am trying to achieve. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction on this as I am stuck! I can provide more info if required.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Adding an ALT tag on a carousel banner image (.js)

I'm having the same trouble with adding an ALT tag to the last image: var imageList = [ "images/banner/banner1.jpg", "images/banner/banner2.jpg", "images/banner/banner3.jpg", "images/banner/banner4.jpg", "images/banner/banner4.jpg", ]; Can anyone help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

changing a banner to a different banner

so i have to use the addEvent() to call the makeBannerAd function which i believe i have done so.... but then i gotta and loop through all the iteams in my adsURL Array and for each item i must create the html fragment i must set the z index number to each number ad to the value of the counter index and append the banner ad to the banner Box element.....Append the bannerBox to the documentbody, run the changeBannerAd() every 10 sec Banners.js Code: //this is the global scope here when you declare out side of a function it because global or at the top of the js file var nextAd; //this is going to be used to change or show the next banner ad to the web page function addEvent(object, evName, fnName, cap) { makeBannerAds(); if (object.attachEvent) { object.attachEvent("on" + evName, fnName); }//end if else if (object.addEventListener) { object.addEventListener(evName, fnName, cap); }//end else if }//end function addEvent function makeBannerAds() { //this creates a banner box to store the banner ads in var bannerBox = document.createElement("div"); bannerBox.id = "bannerBox"; for(var i = 0; i < document.adsURL.length; i++) { if(adsURL[i] != , , , , ) { if (adsURL[i] = , , , , ) else return adsURL[i] = , , , , ; }//end if }//end if }//end function makeBannerAds ads.js Code: function storeURL() { //this creates a new array, the array is called adsUR: var adsURL = new Array(); //this stores each item in the array using a index place holder adsURL[0] = "testpage0.htm"; adsURL[1] = "testpage1.htm"; adsURL[2] = "testpage2.htm"; adsURL[3] = "testpage3.htm"; adsURL[4] = "testpage4.htm"; adsURL[5] = "testpage5.htm"; adsURL[6] = "testpage6.htm"; adsURL[7] = "testpage7.htm"; adsURL[8] = "testpage8.htm"; adsURL[9] = "testpage9.htm"; adsURL[10] = "testpage10.htm"; adsURL[11] = "testpage11.htm"; }//end function storeURL books.html file Code: Online Bookworms Home Reviews Forums Book Swaps OBW Store Author's Corner My Account My Reading List Review a Book Join a Discussion Post to a Forum My Mail My Posts Reading Recommendations Books of the Month MP3 Downloads Podcast RSS Feeds Tech Support Comments About online BookWorms Welcome Welcome to online BookWorms — your location on the Web for books, magazines, short stories, poetry, and essays. Please explore our online bookstore for the lowest prices on new and rare books. Share your love of reading by joining one of our many forums and discussion groups. Are you an aspiring critic We welcome book reviews and essays on your favorite authors and works. News We are very happy to introduce the online BookWorms Podcast. The podcast will contain free excerpts from great works of fiction and reviews of current books. You can quickly subscribe to this new BookWorms feature here. Take a few moments now to explore our book shelves. And remember to patronize our sponsors by clicking the banner ads at the top of the page. Enjoy browsing our site!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

running a banner script multiple times on one page

First of all, I apologize for asking a question I know has been answered (probably) a million times before. I do not know anything about js, and do not understand how to change code to object oriented from its current state, nor do I really even know how to identify all of the variables to change them. I have 3 advertising banners running on each page. The site is written with php includes on each page for the banners, while the banners stand alone. Each instance has a unique id, however that is about as far as my grasp of the concept got me. The script is one that I purchased because it said that with unique ids I would be able to run it multiple times, however (it is entirely plausible that this is human error) it is not functional. This is the original instance: Code: $(window).load( function() { $("#upperrotator").sp_Li_Slider({ animation : "Regular", // type of Animation: Regular, Random, Regular-Custom, Random-Custom, Regular-Exception, Random-Exception transitions : 'None', // None|transition_name(s) // List of custom animations - for full list please reference to the preview (works only with "Regular-Custom, Random-Custom, Regular-Exception , Random-Exception ") auto_play : true, // true|false - auto play on start repeat : true, // true|false|number - how many times to repeat all slides modalMode : 'off', // lightBox|prettyPhoto|off goToSlideOnStart : 1, // value //any slide number starting from 1 or urlsp_slide=2 timer : 'no', // no|line_bottom|line_top|line_right|line_left pauseOnMouseOver : false, // true|false tooltip : 'none', // none|text|image tooltipSize : 20, // value // % of slider dimentions from 0 to 100. Use 0 to disable it shuffle : false, // true|false - randomize the images order delay : 5000, // value // time period of a photos displaying /default - 3000 (3 sec) trans_period : 800, // value // time period of chenging the photos /default - 1000 (1 sec) vert_sections : 10, // value // number of vertical sectors (only for Animation type Blind) /default - 15 sqr_sections_Y : 4, // value // number of squeres by vertical (only for Animation type Sqr) /default - 5 active_links : true, // true|false //activate links of photos /default - true buttons_show : false, // true|false //show all buttons /default - true play_pause_show : false, // true|false //show Play or Pause buttons /default - true next_prev_show : false, // true|false //show Next or Prev buttons /default - true auto_hide : true, // true|false // auto hide buttons ot start (when auto_play is true) buttons_show_time : 2000, // value//time period befor displayins of the buttons /default - 100 buttons_show_delay : 500, // value //time period for appearing of the buttons /default - 300 buttons_hide_time : 2000, // value //time period befor disappearing of the buttons/default - 2000 buttons_hide_delay : 500 // value //time period for disappearing of the buttons /default - 500 }); } ); the second instance: Code: $(window).load( function() { $("#bottomrightrotator").sp_Li_Slider({ animation : "Regular", // type of Animation: Regular, Random, Regular-Custom, Random-Custom, Regular-Exception, Random-Exception transitions : 'None', // None|transition_name(s) // List of custom animations - for full list please reference to the preview (works only with "Regular-Custom, Random-Custom, Regular-Exception , Random-Exception ") auto_play : true, // true|false - auto play on start repeat : true, // true|false|number - how many times to repeat all slides modalMode : 'off', // lightBox|prettyPhoto|off goToSlideOnStart : 1, // value //any slide number starting from 1 or urlsp_slide=2 timer : 'no', // no|line_bottom|line_top|line_right|line_left pauseOnMouseOver : false, // true|false tooltip : 'none', // none|text|image tooltipSize : 20, // value // % of slider dimentions from 0 to 100. Use 0 to disable it shuffle : false, // true|false - randomize the images order delay : 5000, // value // time period of a photos displaying /default - 3000 (3 sec) trans_period : 800, // value // time period of chenging the photos /default - 1000 (1 sec) vert_sections : 10, // value // number of vertical sectors (only for Animation type Blind) /default - 15 sqr_sections_Y : 4, // value // number of squeres by vertical (only for Animation type Sqr) /default - 5 active_links : true, // true|false //activate links of photos /default - true buttons_show : false, // true|false //show all buttons /default - true play_pause_show : false, // true|false //show Play or Pause buttons /default - true next_prev_show : false, // true|false //show Next or Prev buttons /default - true auto_hide : true, // true|false // auto hide buttons ot start (when auto_play is true) buttons_show_time : 2000, // value//time period befor displayins of the buttons /default - 100 buttons_show_delay : 500, // value //time period for appearing of the buttons /default - 300 buttons_hide_time : 2000, // value //time period befor disappearing of the buttons/default - 2000 buttons_hide_delay : 500 // value //time period for disappearing of the buttons /default - 500 }); } ); and the final instance: Code: $(window).load( function() { $("#bottomleftrotator").sp_Li_Slider({ animation : "Regular", // type of Animation: Regular, Random, Regular-Custom, Random-Custom, Regular-Exception, Random-Exception transitions : 'None', // None|transition_name(s) // List of custom animations - for full list please reference to the preview (works only with "Regular-Custom, Random-Custom, Regular-Exception , Random-Exception ") auto_play : true, // true|false - auto play on start repeat : true, // true|false|number - how many times to repeat all slides modalMode : 'off', // lightBox|prettyPhoto|off goToSlideOnStart : 1, // value //any slide number starting from 1 or urlsp_slide=2 timer : 'no', // no|line_bottom|line_top|line_right|line_left pauseOnMouseOver : false, // true|false tooltip : 'none', // none|text|image tooltipSize : 20, // value // % of slider dimentions from 0 to 100. Use 0 to disable it shuffle : false, // true|false - randomize the images order delay : 5000, // value // time period of a photos displaying /default - 3000 (3 sec) trans_period : 800, // value // time period of chenging the photos /default - 1000 (1 sec) vert_sections : 10, // value // number of vertical sectors (only for Animation type Blind) /default - 15 sqr_sections_Y : 4, // value // number of squeres by vertical (only for Animation type Sqr) /default - 5 active_links : true, // true|false //activate links of photos /default - true buttons_show : false, // true|false //show all buttons /default - true play_pause_show : false, // true|false //show Play or Pause buttons /default - true next_prev_show : false, // true|false //show Next or Prev buttons /default - true auto_hide : true, // true|false // auto hide buttons ot start (when auto_play is true) buttons_show_time : 2000, // value//time period befor displayins of the buttons /default - 100 buttons_show_delay : 500, // value //time period for appearing of the buttons /default - 300 buttons_hide_time : 2000, // value //time period befor disappearing of the buttons/default - 2000 buttons_hide_delay : 500 // value //time period for disappearing of the buttons /default - 500 }); } ); the actual script its calling (very long so I thought I would link instead of post): http://www.alexrowsell.com/js/li-slider-1.1.js Could someone please point me along the correct path to resolve this issue I don't mind going through the script and changing things by hand, I just know nothing about js whatsoever.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 20th October 2012
View Replies!

How to load the banner ad last?

I have a banner ad at the top of the page (created by javascript). It is sometimes flash, sometimes a div, sometimes just an image (the ad company determines this). I need it to appear at the top of the page, but I want it to load AFTER all of the rest of the page content has loaded. Here is a test page I've created to demonstrate this: http://jeremymoritz.com/js-test.php Here is the code with the javascript at the bottom so it will load last: Code: var __fbr_pid = "1746"; var __fbr_bid = "18281"; var __fbr_sid = "4568"; var __fbr_size = "728x90"; var __fbr_auid = "28762"; var __fbr_zone = ""; I've tried many things to fix this, but the javascript usually creates elements (iframes, divs, etc.) that are OUTSIDE of container div so manipulating the dom (to move the div or its contents to the )has yielded unexpected results. Thank you in advance for your help!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

floating banner ?

Hi everybody Im new here and javascript newbie ,so I need your helps I want to use a left floating banner on my site www.guruht.com so the floating banner don't cover any text content when a visitor zoom in the page or use a very low resolution like 800x600 or 1024x700. this is the code I use but the banner cover the text : Code: #floating_banner_bottom { text-align: left; width: 00%; bottom: 00px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 50px; position: fixed; z-index: 50; left: 0px; banner code
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

javascript banner positioning in plain text

Im new to javascript and spent hours trying to find the answer to this, Im sure its quite simple.. Im trying to add js banners to my website but cannot for the life of me adjust the position (right left) and float to the code. Is there a way to do so in plain text editor without messing with the site CSS code Here is the code:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Dynamically resizing banner?

So let's say I have a website that's fairly simplistic. The problem I'm having is getting a banner and resizing it to match perfectly within the parameters of a div; such that if a user resizes or moves around the page, the image will scale along the x axis just as well. the other parts of my page are fairly dynamic and will move when resized, but the banner remains a problem. Help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

Create a floating banner with a close button at footer

hallo, dear all... I want to ask how to make a floating banner with a close button at footer.. and when We scroll the browser.. it is fixed.. what is the script is use Please help me...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

centering add banner code (AdMob)

I have a web site that uses some code to put adds into the page, but my adds are not centered, whats the code to make it be in the center of the page, at the moment its to the far right for some reason, I want to try and correct that. Here is an example of the add code, I want to center this, but leave the rest of my code on the page as it is, so I want it to only effect this add code here. var admob_vars = { pubid: 'd45kdzjndj45n45nj', // publisher id bgcolor: '000000', // background color (hex) text: 'FFFFFF', // font-color (hex) test: true // test mode, set to false if non-test mode }; This is an admob script for a web page in landscape for those that may recognise, so perhaps some of you have tried to get AdMob in landscape.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Cannot display a banner with javascript ?

hi, i want to display a banner with javascript code.first i put the display js script on mysite.com(e.g) : when the visitor come to mysite.com(e.g), the script above invisibly redirect to the trackerexam.com/tracker.php for insert the visitor data to the database and also display the advertisement banner from database.it was succesful to get the data in the trackerexam.com but it won't display the banner to mysite.com trackerexam.com/tracker.php :
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 12th November 2012
View Replies!

sidebanner

I am attaching a side banner image. I would like that image able to switch it's text automatically or whenever the user press the small white button. Anyone has any idea how to do so or any recommended tutorial to create such things
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

help with flash banner

hi there i have a problem with scrolling swf banner. for ex: i have 3 banners (banner1.swf, banner2.swf, banner3.swf) and i would like after one finishes let it swicthes to another one sourse.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

Rolling banners don't work in Chrome (only work in IE)

, . I'm doing the rolling pictures with CSS and Javascript, but it only works in IE. When I use Chrome to open the website, there is no effect. What's wrong with it and How can I make it compatible for most browsers The sample is below: rolling banners img {border:0px;} var NowFrame = 1;var MaxFrame = 5;var bStart = 0;function fnToggle(){var next = NowFrame + 1;if(next == MaxFrame+1) {NowFrame = MaxFrame;next = 1;}if(bStart == 0){bStart = 1;setTimeout('fnToggle()', 2000);return;}else{oTransContainer.filters[0].Apply();document.images['oDIV'+next].style.display = "";document.images['oDIV'+NowFrame].style.display = "none";oTransContainer.filters[0].Play(duration=2);if(NowFrame == MaxFrame){NowFrame = 1;}else{NowFrame++;}} setTimeout('fnToggle()', 6000);}fnToggle();
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

How to make a CPM program banner with JS

Hi all, I want to make a banner with size : 425*60 leaderboard.but i don't know to create the banner with Javascript and bring all client side data such as : traffic,impression and ip address to my PHP server side processing page and then update entire data to my database. this is the sample script for CPM/CPC program banner : aj_server = 'http://vidasco.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net/servlet/ajrotator/'; aj_tagver = '1.0'; aj_zone = 'vidasco'; aj_adspot = '117727'; aj_page = '0'; aj_dim ='59638'; aj_ch = '59378'; aj_ct = ''; aj_kw = ''; aj_pv = true; aj_click = ''; i don't get with this script meaning and how can i get all client data to my server page.can you tell me what is the algorithm to build this system
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone help to fix a rotating banner to be cross?

, I'm having trouble getting a rotating image script working on a site. Unfortunately it's not displaying correctly in Firefox or IE9 and I need some help to fix that and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to help please It seems to get stuck on the Sharpie animation (the second one in a sequence of 9) in IE and is jumpy throughout in Firefox, though it seems to be working fine in Opera and Chrome. From my limited knowledge - and it's limited - I think it has something to do with animated gifs not displaying correctly in Firefox but it could also have something to do with the time delay settings in the coding itself. When I originally added in the time delays I based it on the length of each animated gif and added in an initial time delay of 3 seconds as you can see below. How do I fix it so I can see the rotating banner in full in all browsers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Sidebanner

http://ocklaw.com/new/ Can anyone help me fix the navigation. 1)I would like a horizontal navigation botton NOT vertical like in the link. How to create a horizontal navigation button. 2)I would like to erase the numbers. If anyone could help me answer one of the question you are welcome to answer my post.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!