Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF JavaScript

Help With display:hidden in div  

I have built a responsive site for desktop and mobile. But i have 1 piece on the site which is giving me a headache.I have a set of 3 tabs that displays its body content in the same div when you click on each tab. The desktop works fine but the problem i have with the mobile version... Continue Reading
Views : 61
Monday 24th of September 2012

Open & Close Div Layers - Big list  

Hi there,I need to create a page that has a list of all 50 states, and when clicked on each state, a div layer opens up to show information about that state.I am new to web development, and am running to problems with getting this to work. I played around with the code... Continue Reading
Views : 46

Make iframe in IE respond to onclick events  

Hi guys,I was wondering if you'd be able to help me with this problem?As usual, it's complicated, so I'll try to explain myself clearly Continue Reading
Views : 64

How to Input Data  

I am going to ask you a childish question about JavaScript. I asked you this question because I am beginner in JavaScript. I hope you will give me solution. Code: Continue Reading
Views : 58

roulette javascript  

Hello! this is my first post.I am working on a website where I need a roulette. I chose this one.http://www.switchonthecode.com/tutor...#comment-11861My problem... Continue Reading
Views : 44

prevent page refresh on
submit  

Hi all,Let me start by saying I am not a programmer, so please don't answer with something like "well, you just need to plug the AJAX query into the PHP structure with a circular reference to the wimblebobble", because I will have no clue what that means Continue Reading
Views : 72

Disappeare  

Why disappeare the "cedula" data after the enter key press?window.onload = function() { document.form1.texApellidos.disabled=true; document.form1.butCancelar.disabled=true; document.form1.butGuardar.disabled=true; Continue Reading
Views : 39

I could use some help.  

I am helping someone put a site together for an event, and having trouble with a lightbox.http://www.senatoroconnor50threunion...b4/images.htmlThe lightbox on this page... Continue Reading
Views : 147

Displaying a gif before a page loads for a fixed amount of seconds  

Hi all,I want to implement this on my website: http://article.onlinewebtool.com/sho...cript-and-css/However, I don't... Continue Reading
Views : 56

Text box to appear only when radio button selected  

I am currently running the Javascript code below to show a text box if the "PayPal" radio button is checked. It's working fine, but I only want the text box to appear if "PayPal" is checked. Currently the script defaults to show the text box on page load. In addition, if the form is... Continue Reading
Views : 36

help with a javascript app  

I have a really nice javascript code highlighter for forums I found which works perfectly except that it will only highlight 1 language at a time for example if I specify php and there is html and css also in that php code, only the php code gets highlight and it will only allow you to specify... Continue Reading
Views : 62

Multiple divs in toggle  

I cannot seem to find an answer to this question, hopefully one of you generous people can help out. I am trying to insert multiple toggle functions with content under each button that is hidden or shown only when clicking each respective +/ - button. However, with this code, only the... Continue Reading
Views : 85

Help me remove ScrolltoTop on page refresh/load  

I am a javascript beginner, and I think I know what to look for when removing a ScrolltoTop function, but the search returns a large amount of instances within the script files, and I don't even know where to begin. So could somebody please help tell me how I can disable the page from scrolling... Continue Reading
Views : 110

drawing dae models (in js on canvas)  

is there any library for 3d drawing on canvas that is easy to use and with good explanations and supportor good guides on how to do it myself?(I prefer the second one) Continue Reading
Views : 470

Locally Override a Remote JavaScript Function  

Hello from the JavaScript newbie,I'm in process of creating some landing pages for my client's Google AdWords campaign. The landing page has info about the company, a call to action, etc. and lower down on the page is a form for the visitor to use if they would like to... Continue Reading
Views : 76

Simple javascript form issue  

Hi guys!As a newbie I'm trying to make a very simple email form work, but after hours and hours of lurking I still can't resolve it.The problem is that firefox refuses to submit the form correctly while also clearing it, yet this works fine in Chrome and IE. At the... Continue Reading
Views : 75

document object works in IE but not in FF  

cmCreatePageviewTag("","");var myDiv1 = document.getElementById("myDiv1");var myDiv2 = document.getElementById("myDiv2");myDiv1.innerText =... Continue Reading
Views : 84

help using javascript using a random file  

so what I am trying to do is create a function does the following three things each time it is run:1. pick a random sound file from an array and play it twice2. remove the played file from the list in the array3. when there is only one file left, restore all original values to... Continue Reading
Views : 71

Help Needed - HTML / Javascript  

Hi All,First post here, desperately need assistance with something.I have a that needs to display 4 different things.There are buttons on either sides of this and ultimately, by the user clicking on them, should display either the next group or previous group of... Continue Reading
Views : 55

Function property versus this  

Hello everyone. I'm testing a way I've seen to cache the results of a function within the function itself. But there's a thing I don't understand. First, this is the function: PHP Code: Continue Reading
Views : 36

Detect network internal or external access  

Hello!I want to ask if it is possible with jQuery to detect if my webpage on my webserver is opened from a internal or external client.Like in my network all client will have a IP address like 192.168.0.x.External requests are coming through my router so it would... Continue Reading
Views : 67

getting a link color to stay activated  

I have a page that has two elements. One is navigation, and the other is an iframe where the links in that navigation change the pages. It works fine except I need the background color of the nav item to stay highlighted after its been clicked (and the corresponding page is therefore being... Continue Reading
Views : 80

Sliding Div  

Hi All,I'm new to this forum and to javascript - I've been learning html and css for a hobby and now I'm starting on javascript. I've been looking around for tutorials on how to make a div slide to show and hide content. I found a few tutorials and from them wrote my... Continue Reading
Views : 62

Hide text box on page load  

I'm using the following Javascript and HTML code to hide/display a text box based on the selection of a radio button. By default, the textbox appears on page load and even after the form is submitted for validation and "PayPal" is checked...the textbox still appears. I'd like it to only show... Continue Reading
Views : 60

jQuery Why Chrome Does not Work  

Hi there,Both Firefox and MS IE work well, but not Chrome. Does any body has experienced the same issue? How do you fix it? Below is the codes:HTML: Code: Continue Reading
Views : 52

Refresh an external javascript file from the server at intervals  

Hi guys,I have a webpage in which certain content will be called from a javascript file.I will be linking to the file as follows: Code: Continue Reading
Views : 82

[RESOLVED] Trouble Linking Thumbnails to Javascript Slider  

This is the website I am working on:http://rebeccakush.com/I want to turn those little brown boxes (which were generated by the javascript) into thumbnail images.I don't know javascript and... Continue Reading
Views : 76

how to extract img src from an external list  

GreetingsI need your help please..I have a website of 20 pages. Each page displays an image from a catalog located in another domain, and the catalog changes each week, so I have to change the img src attribute each week too (the jpg images are named differently each week,... Continue Reading
Views : 103

Wondering how to hide your source code  

Well, give up right now then, because it is absolutely impossible. "No right-click" scripts and other similar scripts will only end up annoying your users in which actually don't even want to steal your source code or images, but rather just want to casually use their browser features. Doing... Continue Reading
Views : 39

Message posting Guidelines  

Having seen countless threads opened on these forums that make no sense at all,and do no help to any volunteer to respond to it. I thought its only appropriate to write something like this that may help a new posterto get help quicker. Following are some general guidelines that must... Continue Reading
Views : 86