Problem with transition stops randomly

Hi lads, ive just convertet from as2 to as3 so please bare with the non-tight coding.

Im loading 5 images from an xml file into flash. all loaded into an array and randomnized in another array. then the first image is loaded into a movieclip:

function playImage(){

if(imgCounter
Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 10:34:56 PM Total Views:  82
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Flash / ActionScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

menu problems with flv video

Hi folks, long time lurker with a question. i'm a flash newbie, i've been making a minisite and what i'm trying to do is create a sort of video gallery. so one frame with a bunch of thumbnail buttons linking to a series of labelled frames (this part works fine) on each of the frames (which before you ask are on their own layers) there is a movieclip which has one frame, onto which i imported an FLV for progressive download via file>import>import video. now there is also a back button which in theory SHOULD go back to frame 1 of the main timeline. it's on the main timeline and works with no video objects in place, but once i add video, the button to go to the frame works, the movie plays BUT i can't get the back button to work. any ideas google's turned up nothing, i know it's not the button code that's at fault and i know it's not a case of the video not unloading, because i tried it with the video scaled right down thinking the original buttons might be underneath, but that's not the case. i also tried loading the flv's by having an external swf with the file imported the same way, which again worked but disabled the buttons. any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

problem: loading sub external swf

i have main.swf which loads usa.swf from sub folder "countries", and it loads it perfectly Code: var ldr:Loader = new Loader(); var url:URLRequest = new URLRequest("countries/usa.swf"); ldr.load(url) addChild(ldr) and same technique, the usa.swf loads external swf in the same folder. and it loads it perfectly Code: var usa_ldr:Loader = new Loader(); var usa_url:URLRequest = new URLRequest("flag.swf"); usa_ldr.load(usa_url) addChild(usa_ldr) but, when i test from main.swf, i get this error: Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2035: URL Not Found. i read this thread: Running Independent SWF i tried: Code: var url:URLRequest = new URLRequest("countries/usa.swf"); Code: var usa_url:URLRequest = new URLRequest("./flag.swf"); not one is working
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Math problem rotating bitmapData, almost there, please help

Im trying to rotate a bitmapData object and then draw the rotated result to another bitmapData. Problem is that after the rotation of the original,say at 45 degrees, the resulting bitmapData has a bigger size than the original. The tutorial on trigonometry on this site got me close to what i wanted but i still can get it right. How would you calculate the width and height of the resulting area rectangle after you rotate a bitmapData im attaching an image to explain myself:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

External swf functionality problem...

, For a webservice i'm building a website that functions as a shell for certain service, which are loaded externally...The code I use for importing the external swf's is as follows: Code: function loadComponent(swf) { var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest(swf); var loader:Loader = new Loader(); loader.load(request); components_mc.addChild(loader); } So far so good..the external swf is loaded and functions ok on first glance...However, there is a problem with some buttons..I have a menu with five buttons (blue buttons with a different colour shade). These buttons function well (are accessible) when the swf operates stand alone. When I embed the swf, the top three buttons don't function properly(are not accessible)...I cant even guess for the reason. I uploaded the example for the stand alone version and the embedded version: stand alone embedded In the embedded version click in the menu on: phase 1 > intent anybody got any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

background image problem

I have a menu that is driven by AS3 and XML, I am trying to simply put a background image behind the menu but when I import a jpg and place onto the stage the background is always in front of the menu the menu is an external AS file and is not on the timeline. does anyone know what I can do to get the image to behind the menu many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with mac projector full screen problem!!!

Hi all, I've developed a nice cross platform app, but when I test the mac-projector (.app) I still get the title-bar!!! WTF.....I've looked everywhere for the solution but can't find an answer. my code/method: Code: import flash.display.StageScaleMode; import flash.display.Stage; import flash.display.*; import flash.events.*; import flash.media.Video; import flash.net.*; import flash.display.StageDisplayState; import flash.system.System; stage.displayState=StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN; stage.align=StageAlign.TOP_LEFT; //do not let any of the stage scale stage.scaleMode=StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE; Works fine on pc version....whats with the mac thing please help, I'm loosing hair here.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

simple error but dunno what the problem is

anyone!!help me!! this is driving me insane!!! i got this error Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. whenever I clicked on my button Code: TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at test_fla::MainTimeline/onClick() I know it means that the onClick is not on the stage,but I do put my buttons all in the same frame with the actionscript here is my full actionscript,simple switch case Code: stop(); play_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onClick); instruction_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onClick); option_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onClick); score_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onClick); quit_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onClick); function onClick(evt:MouseEvent):void { switch (evt.target) { case play_btn : trace("play"); content_mc.gotoAndPlay("play"); break; case instruction_btn : content_mc.gotoAndPlay("instruction"); break; case option_btn : content_mc.gotoAndPlay("option"); break; case score_btn : content_mc.gotoAndPlay("score"); break; case quit_btn : fscommand("quit"); break; } } the trace can works but not the link i'm desperate :'(
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

xml loading problem

you, I've got a question about using my loaded xml. The loading proces is going oke. But after that there comes the problem. The structure of the XML what is produced by another program lookt like this Code: Code: nl_NL products lister user to load this i use the next code. Code: ActionScript Code: var xmlLoader:URLLoader = new URLLoader(); var xmlData:XML = new XML(); var xmlContent:XML = new XML(); xmlLoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, LoadXML); xmlLoader.load(new URLRequest("data.xml")); function LoadXML(e:Event):void { xmlData = new XML(e.target.data); products(); } function products():void { trace(xmlData) } this works fine. the problam lies with taking out some information out of the different nodes. for example. Code: ActionScript Code: trace(xmlData.info) i saw that he automatic skips the first node. So I do not use the node. But this is where the problem is. The tag in the xml says: Code: XML Code: if i use this the trace on info is not showing anything. If i make is only the tracing just works fine. But because he skips the first Node i can do anything with it. Maybe somebody allready faced this problem or can tell me a fix. Maybe the first node can not include info and has to be clean. I don't know. I hope you can help me Greets Ruben
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Music loading problem......

folks, here i am creating a small music gadget for my game , here is the code for the module...... Code: package { //flash imports.... import flash.display.*; import flash.events.*; import flash.media.*; import flash.net.*; import flash.text.*; import gs.*; import gs.easing.*; public class MusicLoader extends MovieClip { public var file:String; public var fileLoader:URLLoader; public var trackXML:XML; public var trackList:XMLList; public var stageRef:Stage; public var glowColor:uint = 0x669999; public var panelOpen:Boolean = false; public var trackLoader:Sound; public var currentTrack:Number = 0; private var channel:SoundChannel public function MusicLoader ():void { init (); } private function init ():void { //initate stage properties addEventListener (Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, addToStage); //instanciate the new song.... trackLoader = new Sound(); channel = new SoundChannel(); //default file to be loaded....! if (file == null) { file = "music.xml"; } //create loader to load file.... fileLoader = new URLLoader(); fileLoader.load (new URLRequest(file)); fileLoader.addEventListener (Event.COMPLETE, loadComplete); } //crate a refrence to stage..... private function addToStage (eve:Event):void { //create a refrence to stage stageRef = this.stage; //set Postion.. setPosition (stageRef.stageWidth, stageRef.stageHeight - this.height); //add general listeners,,,,, addListeners (); } //add general listeners private function addListeners ():void { //listeners to this object only this.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, glowIt); this.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT, glowIt); this.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, openIt); //listeners for inner buttons... this.forward_btn.buttonMode = true; this.forward_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, shadowIt); this.forward_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT, shadowIt); this.forward_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, changeTrack); this.backward_btn.buttonMode = true; this.backward_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, shadowIt); this.backward_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT, shadowIt); this.backward_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, changeTrack); this.volume_btn.buttonMode = true; this.volume_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, shadowIt); this.volume_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT, shadowIt); //this.volume_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, changeTrack); } //roll over and roll out effects private function glowIt (eve:MouseEvent):void { if (eve.type == MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER) { TweenMax.to (eve.currentTarget, 1.5, {glowFilter:{color:glowColor, alpha:1, blurX:15, blurY:15, quality:2}}); } else if (eve.type == MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT) { TweenMax.to (eve.currentTarget, 1.5, {glowFilter:{color:glowColor, alpha:1, blurX:0, blurY:0, quality:2}}); } } //inner button rollOver function... private function shadowIt(eve:MouseEvent):void { if (eve.type == MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER) { TweenMax.to (eve.currentTarget, 1, {dropShadowFilter:{color:0x000000, alpha:0.75, blurX:10, blurY:10, distance:0}}); } else if (eve.type == MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT) { TweenMax.to (eve.currentTarget, 1, {dropShadowFilter:{color:0x000000, alpha:0, blurX:0, blurY:0, distance:0}}); } } //open the panel on click private function openIt (eve:MouseEvent):void { if (! panelOpen) { var xPos:Number = Math.round((stageRef.stageWidth - this.width) + 25); TweenMax.to (this, 1.5, {x:xPos }); panelOpen = true; } else { TweenMax.to (this, 1.5, {x:stageRef.stageWidth}); panelOpen = false; } } //set postion on screen public function setPosition (xPos:Number, yPos:Number):void { this.x = xPos; this.y = yPos; } //load xml file... private function loadComplete (eve:Event):void { //read the loaded xml file trackXML = new XML(eve.target.data); //populate the track list from xml trackList = new XMLList(trackXML.track); //load the first song in the list loadMusic(currentTrack); } //load the tracks private function loadMusic(track:Number):void { var trackToLoad:String = trackList[track].toString(); //trackLoader = new Sound(); trackLoader.load(new URLRequest(trackToLoad)); trackLoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, trackComplete); trackLoader.addEventListener(ProgressEvent.PROGRESS, trackProgress); } //loading in progress private function trackProgress(eve:ProgressEvent):void { this.title_txt.text = "Loading......" } //loading complete private function trackComplete(eve:Event):void { channel = new SoundChannel(); channel = trackLoader.play(); this.title_txt.text = (trackLoader.id3.songName + " : " + trackLoader.id3.artist); channel.addEventListener(Event.SOUND_COMPLETE, doSoundComplete); } //when sound is played once... private function doSoundComplete(eve:Event):void { trackLoader.play(); } //change the current track private function changeTrack (eve:MouseEvent):void { if (eve.currentTarget.name == "forward_btn") { currentTrack += 1; if (currentTrack > trackList.length()) { currentTrack = trackList.length() - 1; } } if (eve.currentTarget.name == "backward_btn") { currentTrack -= 1; if (currentTrack
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

getChildAt problem

How would I trace the x value of a child of Snap_container. I don't understand why this doesn't work. Code: var Snap_container:Sprite = new Sprite(); this.addChild(Snap_container); var Snap_point:Sprite; function addSnap(X:Number, Y:Number):void{ Snap_point = new Sprite; Snap_point.graphics.lineStyle(1,0); Snap_point.graphics.drawCircle(X,Y,5); Snap_point.graphics.beginFill(0x0000FF,1); Snap_point.graphics.endFill(); Snap_container.addChild(Snap_point); trace(Snap_container.numChildren); } addSnap(350,350); addSnap(30,30); var TEST:Sprite = Snap_container.getChildAt(0); trace(TEST.x); ; I get : 1118: Implicit coercion of a value with static type flash.displayisplayObject to a possibly unrelated type flash.display:Sprite.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Strange rotation problem

i am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction with this. First a little background info i am drawing a rectangle with round corners using the drawing api. the width and height is equal to a percentage of the stage width and height once i have completed that, i set the position of the rectangle to be aligned to the center of the stage. once that is completed, i call a function that makes the rectangle rotate backwards and forwards using rotationX the problem is that for some reason the right hand side extends a lot more than the left hand side, making the rectangle look distorted. Attached is an example of the problem im experiencing. The red lines shows the outline of the rectangle, the blue lines shows the maximum rotation position on the left hand side, and as you can see, the right hand side extends way further than the left. The odd thing is that it works fine if i preview the swf alone, but it gets all messed once i preview it in the html. Can anyone please explain to me what im doing wrong It really would be greatly appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Mouse event problem.

, The illustration below depicts my problem. I have a mouse event that shows the zone together with the buttons when you mouse over it. And a mouse out event that hides whenever u leave the zone. But when i mouse over on the buttons the zone also disappears. regards, Gordon
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

xml parsing problems... big big problems :(

I am having a problem parsing xml data, I know how to get it into as3, and that is working pretty well after following a brilliant tutorial on kirupa: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flas...ml_as3_pg1.htm But I am having a problem tracing the data that I want. Seemingly it is connecting to the database and is working in that sense but when I try to trace data I am getting a couple problems. The first is that I need to somehow specify a value of a single item to get the rest of the data. Here is the xml: XML Code {$line["name"]} {$line["id"]}"; $query2 = "select * from circle where owner={$line["id"]};"; $result2 = mysql_query($query2) or die("Query failed2 : " . mysql_error()); while ($line2 = mysql_fetch_array($result2, MYSQL_ASSOC)) print " \n {$line2["id"]} {$line2["name"]} {$line2["ordinal"]} {$line2["pref"]} {$line2["colour"]} {$line2["comment"]} {$line2["question"]} {$line2["comment_viewed"]} {$line2["question_view"]} "; print ""; Now it seems that I need to input an ID for the user to be able to trace their circles/information so I tried using this as3 code to do this: AS3 Code var xmlLoader:URLLoader = new URLLoader(); var xmlData:XML = new XML(); xmlLoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, LoadXML); xmlLoader.load(new URLRequest("http://www.chaudiovisual.com/testing/show-user.php")); function LoadXML(e:Event):void { xmlData = new XML(e.target.data); Parse(xmlData); //trace(xmlData); } function Parse(parse:XML):void { trace("XML Output"); trace("------------------------"); var userList:XMLList = parse.user; for each (var userElement:XML in userList) { trace(userElement); if (userElement.text() == 1) { trace(userElement.circle); } } } Can anyone help me out here
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

performance problems

Hi I've been building a flash character builder in AS3 and have been getting really high CPU usage while it's running. I'm trying to narrow down the problem so I was wondering if there was any app or something in Debug that i'm missing that would help me track down what specifically is causing such high CPU usage
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

swfAddress: need help with interesting problem

I'm building a site that is basically a big visual interactive timeline of sorts. It uses swfAddress to track the history etc, but I'm facing an interesting problem I can't quite solve. The timeline swf itself (the core of the site) is being loaded into a wrapper swf, as one of the requirements is that this timeline can be used elsewhere, in other projects. This wrapper, however, will have some additional visuals that pertain to a stand-alone version of this timeline. As a result of never knowing exactly where this is going to be used (either a subchapter in another flash website, or as a stand-alone site by itself), I've decided to dump all of the swfAddress code into the wrapper, in a child class of it. To handle the navigation changes, I'm dispatching custom events (from the timeline) with parameters that describe the nav changes, which gets picked up by the parent wrapper, which then calls a function in the swfAddress child class for handling. Also done in this swfAddress class is the parsing of the URL onChange event (when a browser back button button or history changes the nav, rather than a Flash button). This, too, dispatches an event with info about the parsed URL, which the wrapper is picking up and then calling a function in the timeline's API to make the necessary changes. Now, the problem is that when the wrapper first loads, the swfAddress class seems to pick up an onChange event from swfAddress. It then does what it's supposed to do -- call a function in the timeline's API -- but the timeline isn't yet loaded since this happens immediately as the wrapper loads. Any suggestions on how I should handle this I need it to call this function only *after* the timeline is loaded & ready to go, but it's also got to continue calling this same function every time an onChange happens when the URL changes. So to be clear: The wrapper .swf is the first thing to load, and the swfAddress proxy class is a child of the wrapper's document class. The timeline .swf is loaded into the wrapper, and all communication is done via public function calls to the timeline (from wrapper), and events dispatches from the timeline (to the wrapper).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Please Help!!! Please! Website problem with preloader...

fixed
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

flash gallery thumbnail linking problems

im working on a photo gallery, and working with AS3, basically i have a slider where when the mouse moves to the left or right of the thumbnail "strip", it slides to that direction, therefore the layout of the gallery is like so: (for the thumbnail slider) MAIN TIMELINE -> gallery_mc -> imagebar_mc -> imagebarinside_mc the thumbnails all have instance names and are buttons. (for the full images) MAIN TIMELINE -> gallery_mc -> images_mc im having problems getting the thumbnail buttons to play the images. heres the AS ive been using: import flash.events.MouseEvent; thumbnailinstancename.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, thmb24Click); function thmb24Click(event:MouseEvent):void{ gotoAndPlay("frameanchorpointforimagemovieclip") } i would really appreciate it if i could get some help on this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Please Help!!! Please! Website problem with preloader...

thanks for any help in advance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Movieclip button rollover problem...

I'm making a website that uses an XML file to update news items, and I have a load of movieclips that are generated from that in a loop. I have made the movieclips have some sort of rollover, so that when the user rolls over, it goes to a frame on the target movie and plays a quick fade animation, and the reverse on rollout. This works fine, HOWEVER, if I move my cursor too quickly over the buttons, then it becomes possible to have more than one button in its rollover state. I've had this issue before, where it seems Flash can't keep up with quick mouse movements. This must be a common issue which people have come across before(\t). I've posted the code below, and the button stuff is right at the bottom: Code: import flash.display.Shape; import flash.events.MouseEvent; // Set the "y" location on stage where the first box will live var yPlacement:int=135; // Set the "x" location on stage where all boxes will line up vertically var xPlacement:int=50; // Set the distance each box should be apart here var distance:int=80; // Format the text appearance here var format:TextFormat = new TextFormat(); format.color=0xffffff; format.font="Helvetica"; format.size=11; //format.bold = true; format.kerning=true; // Initialize the XML, place the xml file name, initialize the URLRequest // put URLRequest into a new URLLoader, and add event listener on // myLoader listening for when the XML loading is complete var myXML:XML = new XML(); var XML_URL:String="XML_data.xml"; var myXMLURL:URLRequest=new URLRequest(XML_URL); var myLoader:URLLoader=new URLLoader(myXMLURL); myLoader.addEventListener("complete", xmlLoaded); // Create the xmlLoaded function function xmlLoaded(event:Event):void { // Place the xml data into the myXML object myXML=XML(myLoader.data); // Initialize and give var name to the new external XMLDocument var xmlDoc:XMLDocument = new XMLDocument(); // Ignore spacing around nodes xmlDoc.ignoreWhite=true; // Define a new name for the loaded XML that is the data in myLoader var menuXML:XML=XML(myLoader.data); // Parse the XML data into a readable format xmlDoc.parseXML(menuXML.toXMLString()); // Run the "for each" loop to iterate through all of the menu items listed in the external XML file var newsItemCount:Number=0; var newsItemCount2:Number=0; var theArray = new Array(); var theinstance:Number=0; for each (var NewsItem:XML in myXML..NewsItem) { newsItemCount++; trace(newsItemCount); } newsItemCount=newsItemCount-1; trace(newsItemCount); var instanceNumber:Number=0; var newsInstArray = new Array(); for each (NewsItem in myXML..NewsItem) { newsItemCount2++; theinstance++; // Access the value of the "itemLabel" node in our external XML file var Headline:String=NewsItem.Headline.toString(); // Access the value of the "itemPhone" node in our external XML file var Abstract:String=NewsItem.Abstract.toString(); // Get the link for the news item var itemLink:String=NewsItem.itemLink.toString(); var varnewsitemover = new newsitemover(); var newsshadowInstance = new newsshadow(); newsshadowInstance.x=-49; newsshadowInstance.y=57; // This all pertains to the text fields that give our boxes their labels, alter values to your liking var newsHeader:TextField = new TextField(); newsHeader.text=Headline; newsHeader.autoSize=TextFieldAutoSize.LEFT; newsHeader.x=-26; newsHeader.y=0; newsHeader.text; newsHeader.setTextFormat(format); newsHeader.width=225; newsHeader.multiline=true; newsHeader.wordWrap=true; addChild(newsHeader); var newsAbstract:TextField = new TextField(); newsAbstract.text=Abstract; newsAbstract.x=-26; newsAbstract.y=newsHeader.height+newsHeader.y; newsAbstract.setTextFormat(format); newsAbstract.textColor=0x888888; newsAbstract.width=225; newsAbstract.multiline=true; newsAbstract.wordWrap=true; addChild(newsAbstract); instanceNumber++; // Create MovieClip holder for each box graphic and text labels theArray[theinstance] = new MovieClip(); // Create MovieClip holder for each box graphic and text labels theArray[theinstance] = new MovieClip(); //movieClip is a dynamic class. That means you can add properties to it //Here i assign the itemlabel i got from the XML to it to be able to //identify hats on my movieClip theArray[theinstance].XMLLink=itemLink; // Add the text fields theArray[theinstance].addChild(newsHeader); theArray[theinstance].addChild(newsAbstract); // Put the new movieClip on stage now addChild(theArray[theinstance]); if (newsItemCount2>newsItemCount) { //don't display shadow trace("last shadow not displayed"); } else { theArray[theinstance].addChild(newsshadowInstance); } var itemOverMov:newsitemover = new newsitemover(); theArray[theinstance].addChild(itemOverMov); theArray[theinstance].newsitemover=itemOverMov; yPlacement=yPlacement+distance; theArray[theinstance].y=yPlacement; theArray[theinstance].x=xPlacement; theArray[theinstance].addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OVER, newsOver); theArray[theinstance].addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OUT, newsOut); } } function newsOver(e:MouseEvent) { trace("item: " + e.target.XMLLink); e.target.newsitemover.gotoAndPlay("newsover"); } function newsOut(e:MouseEvent):void { e.target.newsitemover.gotoAndPlay("newsout"); }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FlashVars problem

, I am having trouble loading the "clickTag" flashvars The error is: Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Knowledgebase/Flash/Marquee%20%28x2%29/As3%5Fdynamic%5Fxml%5Fnews%5Fticker%5Fsource/As3%5Fdynamic%5Fxml%5Fnews%5Fticker%5Fsource/[object URLLoader] at cn.com.webstudio.text_eff::TextRoll/initXML() at cn.com.webstudio.text_eff::TextRoll() at casinoticker_fla::MainTimeline/frame1() Code: var paramList:Object = this.root.loaderInfo.parameters; var _loader = new URLLoader(); _loader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, openURL); function openURL(evtObj:Event):void { var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest(paramList["clickTag"]); } import cn.com.webstudio.text_eff.TextRoll; var newsXML:String = "xml/news.xml"; var txt_roll = new TextRoll(490,24, _loader ,"style/style.css"); Can someone please help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!