looping

how do i make an X Y scrolling image loop so, that if u scroll by pointing the mouse in the corner it will just keep going over and over again (looping) ofc this sould work in any direction
Posted On: Thursday 3rd of January 2013 10:20:48 PM Total Views:  195
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Flash / ActionScript PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Stop my video from looping

i am working on a project and i have an external actionscript file. I've made a few simple animations on the stage just simple tweens of things moving into place however, i'm not too sure how to stop these animations from looping, will i have to put something into the external actionscript sheet
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

24 hours looping countdown clock

Hi i am trying to create a 24 hour countdown clock that will loop and play backwards counting it self back down to 00:00:00:00, being new to flash As3 i am struggling to create this animation the AS3 code i have put into my actions is as follows: var timer:Timer = new Timer(1000); var currentSeconds:int = 86400; var milliseconds:int = 86400000; var result:String = ""; timer.addEventListener(TimerEvent.TIMER, countDown); function countDown(e:TimerEvent):void { currentSeconds -= 1; milliseconds -= 1000; var minutes:int = (currentSeconds / 60 >= 1)currentSeconds / 60:0; var hours:int = minutes*60; var seconds:int = currentSeconds < 59currentSeconds:currentSeconds - (int(currentSeconds / 60)*60); result = ((hours >= 10)hours:"0"+hours)+":"+((minutes >= 10)minutes:"0"+minutes) +":" + ((seconds >= 10)seconds:"0"+seconds)+":"+milliseconds/100+""; } When i press to test the movie the numbers are still 00:00:00:00 if any one could shed some light on what i am doing wrong it would be very helpfull ! below i have attached a link to an image to give a better idea of where i am at with this animation: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8...01013at224.png
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Actionscript 3 problem website keeps looping

I am trying to create a website. The main timeline has graphics, movie clip buttons and a movie clip which is the background of the content. Within the background i have another movie clip which has the text and fades in. What i am trying to do here is make the movie clip button trigger the content movie clip that its within the background movie clip. I tried everything but keeps going in loops.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

looping for a specific no. of times(e.g 3) and go to the next frame

hello there, i am experimenting with four rotating objects, the animation is perfect, my only problem is i cnt get it to stop and go on to the next frame, and the animation is called on by a separate actionscript file, i ve this code to try n stop the animation but it doesnt work, plizzzz help! maxPlays = 3; // this is the max number of times i want to play it. if (timesPlayed == undefined) { var timesPlayed:Number = 1; // this is where i will keep track of how many times i have played the loop. } // this will create the counter if (timesPlayed < maxPlays) { // if its less than the max number of plays timesPlayed++; // it plays again gotoAndPlay(2); // play it again } else { // if it has played the amount of times wanted stop(); // don't play again }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

XML loading image to 1side of cube + looping cube

I'm currently stuck on loading image through xml into a surface of a cube. The cube have 6 surface with different MC. I wanted to load in image to one of the MC, and duplicate the cube according to the amount of image in the XML file. Code: private var materials:MaterialsList=new MaterialsList( {front:new MovieAssetMaterial("surFront",false,true), back:new MovieAssetMaterial("surBack",false,true), right:new MovieAssetMaterial("surRight",false,true), left:new MovieAssetMaterial("surLeft",false,true), top:new MovieAssetMaterial("surTop",false,true), bottom:new MovieAssetMaterial("surBottom",false,true)}); Code: for (var i:Number=0; i < picList.length(); i++) { imageLoader=new Loader ; imageLoader.load(new URLRequest(picList[i].thumb)); imageLoader.x=25; imageLoader.y=i * 100 + 25; imageLoader.name=picList[i].largeimg; addChild(imageLoader); //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cube=new Cube(materials,60,2,80,10,10,10); cubeArray.push(cube);//send cube into arrays cube.name="cube" + i;// set instance name cube.x=Math.random() * 950 - 460; cube.y=Math.random() * 700 - 330; cube.z=+5; cube.rotationZ=Math.random() * 360; scene.addChild(cube); } Currently the picture is loaded into the stage. How could I assign it to load a image into the surface "front", then only duplicate the cube, with different front image each cube
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!