Switchboard

I have created a very simple switchboard with a few macro's to run either a form to add new records or a report based on a query.

Thing is, when I try to open the switchboard, I get a module error...

Since I'm really just using trial and error to create this entire database for a schoolproject, I don't know that much about access.

Anyone here able to help me out
If more info is needed to answer the question, plz let me know so I can try to provide it...

Thx in advance,

Lion85heart
Posted On: Monday 22nd of October 2012 05:57:26 AM Total Views:  219
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Microsoft Access PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Add a query to a switchboard

hi i have a query that is connected with a form. Now i want to add that form to the switchboard, but i have to add the qry as the form doesnt work without the qry. so i was wondering if anyone knew how to add a qry to a switchboard\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 18th October 2012
View Replies!

Why wouldn't switchboard buttons work?

I suppose I am hoping for a simple answer here when it could be a myriad of things but fingers crossed. I have a database - split back end, front end both files under 4000kb. It is sitting on a server. On some computers it will open up to the Switchboard (so I have ruled out access (as in security access) problems) but the command buttons on the switchboard are all inactive. This only happens on some computers (so a person can sign on to one workstation and all is OK and then move to the next and the above happens). There are not multiple sessions open all at once - maximum probably 3. Any ideas\t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 18th October 2012
View Replies!