How to fix a Reference

I created a new database and i am getting an error.

Your ILFdatabase database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'SearchCtrl.ocx' Version 1.0

Can anyone help
Posted On: Monday 22nd of October 2012 05:57:42 AM Total Views:  236
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Microsoft Access PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How go get code to run as as reference?

My boss is throwing out a challenge. Part 1: We use ACCESS and EXCEL. W have around 60 databases and 200 reports. Part 2: We have a piece of code that all need to use called Date_goddess. She wants to know if there is a way that we can have 1 copy and have it be referenced by all We recently had to update some schedule changes in it and found that it is very time consuming to go into each to change this piece of code. We also had to change the call in all of them. So she wants to be able to point to it from all locations like a reference and the one copy be the one that gets updated with any changes.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

Using VB script to automatically add reference and detect filepath that *.mdb is on

Is there a way for visual basic to detect where the directory filepath of where the *.mdb file is running on and use that filepath to automatically register the *.dll and *.tbl files... The reason for this is because the application can be installed on a D drive other than the C drive. Using the Visual Basic Editor's menu to add a reference is a moot point also because of this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 18th October 2012
View Replies!

Seems silly, but I cant fix the problem

Okay, I know this can not be this difficult. I copied the year end report queries for the next fiscal year. I wanted to save time in creating a whole new report. However, when I go into the design view of the new (copied) query, I can not change the date range with out the date changing on the query from the year before. How do I change the date in the new (copied) query with out it changing in the years before
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

Good VBA reference book for Access

Can anyone recommend a good VBA reference book for Access What I am looking for is a book that list all the commands and examples on how to use them.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

Missing reference error

When i open the database i get an error message saying there is a missing reference. I cannot get into Tools - references to tick/untick boxes as the references is greyed out. Why would this be
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!