MySql Join 3 Tables?

Hi Everyone,

How would I go about joining 3 tables at once My database design/setup is at the below URL. I want the mysql statement to say "1992 Ford Explorer"

http://whatsmyowncarworth.com/class-...se-display.php

Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:44:56 AM Total Views:  384
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF MYSQL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Store array in mysql

Hi I have a table with a whole list of sites, and then each user can add those sites to his account, so basically i want to create a field in my users table that stores all the different sites that a person has added to their account. It's similar to facebook and adding friends... The best way i can think of to do this is storing the different id's of the sites in an array in one single field - don't know if this is possible or if there's a better way to do this Also, then how would I retrieve this list of sites in array form and then how would i add another to this list
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

accidentally deleted mysql database and my database?

I think I may have deleted the mysql database as well as a practice database ("ijdb") that I just created. Here is what I'm being given as a result of my SHOW DATABASES command: Code: mysql> USE ijdb; ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'ijdb' mysql> SHOW DATABASES; +--------------------+ | Database | +--------------------+ | information_schema | +--------------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec) Right before this, I was trying to add data to a table within the "ijdb" database, and the data included several single and double quotes. I may have done something inadvertent involving quotes and escaping, because I couldn't get back to the [mysql>] command prompt. I closed down my Terminal window, tried to USE ijdb, then when I was given the error I entered the SHOW DATABASES command. If I bombed the mysql database is there anything I can do to recover it, or do I need to reinstall
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Replacing mysql value

So I am trying to update a table from a MYSQL database with values from another table. I want to replace the values for each row of Columns A and B in table 1 with the values for each row of Columns C and D in table 2. How do I do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql table design suggestion

Hi Please give me best suggestion. I am using mysql database. In one table daily i am going to insert 4-6 lac records.Half of the records are type 1 and other are type 2.There is one column which distingwishes record whether it is of type 1 or type 2. Before inserting these records i am truncating the table. Database have other table also. We are generating two report of type 1 and type2 using join query on other tables. Please let me know whether i should keep the same table for these 4-6 lac records of type 1 and type 2 or keep separate table of type 1 and type 2 . Using 2 separate , number of records are going to divide in two table 2-3 lac per table. Please give me the best suggestion.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Moving data from one mysql database to another

, I have an access database that I converted to mysql this week. My new task is to combine some of these tables from the old database to the new database. The old system had 87 tables and the new database has 46. I have to move roughly 5 million rows of data but before that happens, I need to map the attributes first to the new database tables. The structues between the two are totally different. Can someone please give me some pointers Is there some sore of a mapping tool that I can use for this I'm up to my eyeballs in SQL right now.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql LEFT JOIN very slow

my query takes almost 2 minutes to query which is very slow. My 'clicks' and 'links' tables both are constantly updated with new data so this could be a reason but I've also been reading about doing indexes but not familiar with this at all. What can I do to get the fastest query out of my sql. Code: SELECT l.title,l.url,l.stime,l.linkid FROM links l LEFT JOIN clicks c ON (c.linkid2 = l.linkid) ORDER BY l.linkid DESC
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Wanting to learn php and mysql, is there one I should learn before the other?

As you are likely to come across sql queries being used in php, it would be best to have a read of an sql book first. But if you were not going to use a database, it wouldn't matter if you didn't know some sql. Most php tutorials however use very simple sql in their examples. Rudy is an SQL god, and the free intro chapters you can get at from his book look okay for beginners to start with. Haven't seen the later chapters though. But that might change, of course.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql server is not running

hello I am trying to run mysql server in linux. I am actually following this sitepoint book. "build own database driven website using php and mysql" by kevin Yank. I followed all the commands and mysql server is installed and it shows it is operating. after doing necessary things to launch mysql server first time I use the following command: shell#bin/mysqld_safe --user=mysql & it shows mysql daemon started again for testing mysql server I use the following command: shell#bin/mysqladmin -u root status then it shows some statistics of mysql server. Now I tried to post installation tasks means tried to put root passwd for mysql and I put command in bin directory of mysql installation mysql -u root mysql this command should be connects me to the newly installed mysql server as root user and chooses the database but it shows the following like bash:mysql:command not found \t\t\t\t\t\t what is the problem in here and anything wrong in bash file system can anyone please give me any idea about that which will be highly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

adding mysql user - only root is able to login from a remote client.

hey all. need some quick help with user admin in mysql. so currently, I have a linux box with port 3306 open or mysql administration using navicat. I'm able to connect to the mysql server through navicat if I'm using the "root" username. For some reason, whenever I attempt to add a new user to mysql, i'm not able to connect to mysql through navicat or the mysql prompt. First, trying to add user for localhost: INSERT INTO user (Host,User,Password) VALUES('localhost','aaron',PASSWORD('abc123$')); Then grant privileges: GRANT ALL ON *.* TO aaron@localhost; Now when I try: $mysql -u aaron -p I enter in the password (abc123$) and it tells me access denied.. What am I missing I think If I get past this then the navicat client will work fine.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

set mysql variable using command

How to set mysql variable permanently using command without making changes in my.ini i cant find the my.ini file in c:/windows or in c:/mysql/mysqlserver/bin/
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql logic

here is my situation: i have a prepay online store and i advertised a contest to win a free code when buying at least 5 codes during 24.11-24.12 2008 period. now this is my table: Code: orders_id customers_id customers_name customers_company customers_street_address customers_suburb customers_city customers_postcode customers_state customers_country customers_telephone customers_email_address customers_address_format_id delivery_name delivery_company delivery_street_address delivery_suburb delivery_city delivery_postcode delivery_state delivery_country delivery_address_format_id billing_name billing_company billing_street_address billing_suburb billing_city billing_postcode billing_state billing_country billing_address_format_id payment_method cc_type cc_owner cc_number cc_expires last_modified date_purchased orders_status orders_date_finished currency currency_value i don't have a sql logic to : select all orders depending on date_purchased field which is in '2008-11-21 21:47:45' format, then calculate total number of orders for each of the customers in that period, depending on customers_id and orders_id i guess, then make a list of the customers that have the number of orders above or equal to 5 and finally randomly select one. any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql + pid / process count + increases

I have mysql 4.1.22 compiled on RHEL 4 and running fine. Over the time the threads / pids of mysql keep on increasing. For eg : ps -ef |grep mysql |wc -l 63 ps -ef |grep mysql |wc -l 101 The system is Intel Dual Core, RHEL4, 300 GB SATA HDD with 16GB RAM. Also I have observed that I cannot login into mysql shell when the process count goes higher beyond 100 meaning that it takes lots of time to enter into the mysql> shell I am using the my-innodb-heavy-4G.cnf as my.cnf with couple of modifications like max_connections=1000 skip-name-resolve innodb_file_per_table innodb_flush_method=O_DIRECT lower_case_table_names=1 expire_logs_days = 10 net_read_timeout=60 net_write_timeout=120 max_connect_errors = 100 innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog=1 innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=2 innodb_lock_wait_timeout=300 myisam_repair_threads = 10 innodb_file_io_threads = 20 innodb_thread_concurrency = 16 innodb_table_locks = 0 wait_timeout = 480 Rest of the settings remain same. The configure command used for compiling mysql is CFLAGS="-static -O3 -march=nocona -funroll-loops" \ CXX=gcc CXXFLAGS="-static -O3 -march=nocona -pipe -mmmx -msse -msse2 -mfpmath=sse,387 -funroll-loops -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fomit-frame-pointer -felide-constructors -mtune=nocona" \ ./configure \ --prefix=/usr/local/mysql \ --with-mysqld-user=mysql \ --libexecdir=/usr/sbin \ --sysconfdir=/etc \ --mandir=/usr/share/man \ --with-client-ldflags=-all-static \ --with-mysqld-ldflags=-all-static \ --with-thread-safe-client \ --with-unix-socket-path=/tmp/mysql.sock \ --localstatedir=/usr/local/mysql \ --enable-assembler \ --disable-shared \ --without-readline \ --without-debug \ --without-docs \ --without-bench and then make, make install and strip /usr/sbin/mysqld What am I doing wrong and why the process count is increasing over the time
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql count query

Hi I'm tying myself in knots trying to figure out a single query that returns elements from one table (a category) and the number of elements related to it (elements with said category id) within another table. I have not introduced foreign keys in this instance. cats table id | catName -------------- 1 | cat1 2 | cat2 3 | cat3 4 | cat4 items table id | name | catId -------------------- 1 | item1| 1 2 | item2| 2 3 | item3| 2 4 | item4| 1 I'd like something returned like: cats.name | instances of cats.id in items Hopefully that is clear, I'd be very appreciative of any help .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql query help required

In one table there are some records for a field: option=com_content&id=1&task=view option=com_content&id=10&task=view option=com_content&id=91&task=view and so on. How to write a query to get the records only when id=1
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql view is not activated on my host because ...

I have chat with my client and asking him to activate "view" in mysql. the client then ask the web host's customer service, and they told him that "As we do provide or create mysql user and add previllages. We can not activate such function for you" may i know why "view" is disabled on shared web hosting
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

host mysql server has innoDB enabled but can create innodb tables

My host indicates, and I have verified on phpmyadmin storage engines, that InnoDB is enabled. I am installing a program that checks for it in a database I already created and says, "InnoDB is not enabled in the database Could not determine if mysql has innodb support." How do I fix this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

LAST_INSERT_ID() irregularities on mysqlclients

Ran an insert on a table but LAST_INSERT_ID() returned zero. (USING PHPMYADMIN & MYSQL QUERY BROWSER) INSERT INTO members(displayname) values ('dele454'); MemberID is on AUTO_INCREMENT. SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID() AS ID; - returns zero But on using the mysql console i does return the last inserted id: mysql> SELECT displayname FROM mydb.members m where memberid=(select LAST_INSERT_ID()); +-------------+ | displayname | +-------------+ | dele454 | +-------------+ 1 row in set (0.02 sec) Why this irregular/different result on clients Anyone knows
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Programs to work with mysql.

I realize that this thread is probably below most if not every mysql user. But I am a little stumped. I purchased a coded website that uses mysql. Now I've been working through it and understand a lot about how the website works (this is just a hobby so i don't have formal coding experience), but have a few questions: Right now my server uses phpmyadmin to connect to the mysql. I would like to be able to download and view the sql file (kind of like in an excel format) then reupload the changes (deleting rows and changing values and such). What program do you use to view and edit sql files If there is a relatively inexpensive program that would be appreciated.Also, is there a program that connects directly to the mysql database so you don't have to export the sql, alter it, import it Or do i have to do everything through phpmyadmin
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql random field (condition, multiple table, compare)

Assume i have two tables. "accounts" and "accounts_logs" "accounts" (accid, type) "accounts_log" (accid, ip, timestamp) Here i want to choose a radom 3 accids from "accounts" if available, but each of them should be compared with "accounts_log". Lests say a one of the accid chose is A1, then take users IP and current time - time(). now compare A1 exists in "accounts_log" with the ip, this can exist multiple times but pick one with latest timestamp. Compare the difference in hours in the timestamp and current time, if its less than 12 hours then choose a different accid from "accounts" which goes through the same check, and while taking new accid from "accounts" or if it is greater than 12 hours continue to be A1, this is same even if there is no entries of A1 in "accounts_log". I hope my explanation was enough. I been trying for weeks and yet can't seem to find a solution. I'll summarize the steps 1) have to take 3 random `accid` from `accounts` with `type`='normal' 2) while taking, check each `accid` from `accounts` exists in `accid` feild of table `account_logs` with number '123' in `ip` field of `accounts_log`. 3) if exists compare the latest `timespamp` field of `accounts_log` associated with `ip`='123' to current time to see if it is greater than 12 hours. 4) return available entries.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

insert...update in mysql?

I am trying to insertupdate into multiple tables how do i do that I have 3 tables e.g. table x table y table z. table x (x_id) table y( y_id, x_id) //x_id-foreign key referencing table x table z (z_id, y_id) //y_id-foreign key referencing table y
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Where can I get libmysql.dll v5.1.23-rc for PHP?

Hi Guys, Would dearly appreciate some help please, I'm totally lost! I'm running on Windows XP Pro sp2 MySQL Server version = 5.1.23-rc MySQL Client = 5.0.22 Apache = 2.2 PHP = 5.2 phpMyAdmin = 2.11.5 Message in phpMyAdmin warns of the mismatch in between the Server and the client version of MySQL and in addition I seem to have some weird problems which I think are probably related. I tried copying the libmysql.dll file from the MySQL installation directory into the PHP directory and sure enough the error disappeared in phpMyAdmin but then the Apache 2.2 server kept quitting unexpectedly! Even after a reboot, Apache was still a bit flakey and when I tried to load a PHP website residing locally, Firefox offered to download the PHP file and open it in an editor! After I restored the old libmysql.dll file that I had renamed, I checked the same local website again and all was well, but I'm back with the weird errors on my sites which use MySQL and the warning in phpMyAdmin. I've looked online for a file that might work with my MySQL version but can only find information about 'compiling' one! What's all that about Where can I get one pre-built (since not being a software programmer I have zero knowledge about compiling)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I set the DELIMITER in mysql?

How do I set the DELIMITER in mysql Im using an older version of phpmyadmin, apparently the newer versions have a way to type it in when you run a query. I have no way to upgrade the version and that option isn't available to me. Is there another way to change the DELIMITER
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

my mysql Server get down

Hi , Is there any way to check the all query execution time \t and where can I find the MySQL confegration file \t I have a problem that MySQL server became down, "I must restart the server" .. I don't know what do to , I guess it could happend from Heavy query or there is erro in the confegratio file.. any body can give me advice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

retrieval of data in chunks using mysql query

One of the fields in mysql table contains a very large data (around 3-4 MB). Is it possible to retrieve the data in chunks using mysql query If possible how to write the query then
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql insert+php4 vs php 5???

Dear, I have wrote an insert query and it works fine when under php4.. However, when i move to php5, the data is not store in the database.. No error is sent althought I use mysql_error() at the connection, query to database.. May i know why is this happened How can I solve it My script is as below: PHP Code: mysql_connect("localhost","user","123741")ordie(mysql_error()); mysql_select_db("database1")ordie(mysql_error()); mysql_query("INSERTINTOrecord(ic,name,email)VALUES('".$ic."','".$usrname."','".$email."')")ordie(mysql_error()); Print"Yourinformationhasbeensuccessfullyaddedtothedatabase.";
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

int(M) in mysql - What does M mean?

Just wonder, what means have number M at the field declaration like field_name INT(M) I have used to use it as length in bytes, mannual claim, that M indicates the maximum display width for integer types , but simple tests doesn't show any difference between int(1), int(3), int(5), int(11). So basically, what does that number mean
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Error trying to import to mysql...help please

I exported a small database to my computer Desktop. A .sql file. I asked my new web host to help me import it my new web mysql. I uploaded it and they attempted it directly to mysql(no phpmyadmin) and they replied "the importing of the backuped file to your database gives errors, and overwrites existing settings" and then provided the foloowing information below. Can someone help me tell me what this means and explain what went wrong and how this can be remedied Thank you. Query: CREATE TABLE `accounts` ( `account_id` bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, `user_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL, `first_name` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `middle_initials` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '', `last_name` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `password` varchar(100) NOT NULL, `security_question` varchar(250) NOT NULL default '', `security_question_answer` varchar(250) NOT NULL default '', `email` varchar(200) NOT NULL, `phone` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `mobile_phone_number` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `account_type_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '1', `address` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `address_second` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `state` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', `city` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', `zip_code` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', `country_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `country_name` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `status_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '1', `status_title` varchar(50) NOT NULL, `date_creation` date NOT NULL, `date_last_login` date NOT NULL, `user_agreement` varchar(20) NOT NULL, `last_ip_address` varchar(20) NOT NULL, `activation_code` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `date_last_payment` date default NULL, `terms` varchar(3) default 'yes', `login_count` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`account_id`), UNIQUE KEY `ix_accounts_email` (`email`), UNIQUE KEY `ix_accounts_user_name` (`user_name`), KEY `ix_accounts_first_name` (`first_name`), KEY `ix_accounts_family_name` (`last_name`), KEY `ix_accounts_country_id` (`country_id`), KEY `ix_accounts_status_id` (`status_id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=23 Error occured at:2007-10-01 19:26:42 Line no.:59 Error Code: 1050 - Table 'accounts' already exists
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help please running mysql on os x

Hi - I am very new to mysql. I am using the sitepoint book 'Build your own Database Driven Website using PHP and MYSQL. I have installed mysql mysql-5.0.41-osx10.3-powerpc. Under preferences/mysql it indicates that the mysql server is running. When I try to access mysql through the terminal window I get a message - command not found. Or no permissions. I can go to the bin directory and list the contents - they seem to be there. I can't get past page 21/22 Post-installation setup tasks. I am also new to using the terminal window. I suspect I have missed something really basic - any suggestions on how I can get up and running would be much appreciated!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

UTF8 in script and in mysql

, I use the meta tag to indicate that a text should be saved in utf8 format in a mysql database. Which works fine, but I also noticed that in mysql itself you can indicate through the collation which encoding should be used. So what happens if the meta tag says use utf but the mysql table is set to latin1_swedish_ci Switching the mysql table to utf8_unicode_ci doesn't seem to make a difference.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why is this causing an error in mysql5

So this query: Code: $updatestats="update cl_entries set out=out+'1' where entryID='$entryID'"; Work fine in mySQL 4 but it bombs out in mySQL 5, giving a syntax error near out=out+'1'. I've also tried out=out+1 but it gives the same error What the heck changed in 5
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need help with mysql.exe

Extreme newbie here. I'm going through Kevin Yank book about PHP and MySQL. I haven't gotten very far. I installed PHP and MySQL on my computer for practice purposes. I followed the instructions thus far to the letter. In chapter 2 it advises to open the file mysql.exe. When I do, it takes me to a command prompt for about 1 second, then beeps and shuts down the prompt. What the heck What am I doing wrong
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (46)

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (46) I get this error when I try to communicate with a table I made using a text file (last posted item). Leoj :: pass => for the table realestate... User-----Host---------Type------------Privileges----------Grant leoj------localhost-----wildcard: %-----ALL PRIVILEGES-------Yes yroot----localhost-----global-----------ALL PRIVILEGES-------Yes conn.php: PHP Code: realestate.sql: PHP Code: --phpMyAdminSQLDump--version2.6.1-rc1--http://www.phpmyadmin.net----Host:localhost--GenerationTime:Feb04,2005at01:35AM--Serverversion:4.0.22--PHPVersion:4.3.10----Database:`vangon77_dcb`----------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_admin`--CREATETABLE`re_admin`(\t`AdminID`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`AdminPass`varchar(32)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`AdminName`varchar(100)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`AdminEmail`varchar(150)NOTNULLdefault'',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`AdminID`))TYPE=MyISAM;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_admin`--INSERTINTO`re_admin`VALUES('test','test','YourName','gert@websitedesigns.co.za');--------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_agents`--CREATETABLE`re_agents`(\t`AgentID`int(10)NOTNULLauto_increment,\t`username`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`password`varchar(32)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`FirstName`varchar(150)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`LastName`varchar(150)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`resume`textNOTNULL,\t`phone`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`cellular`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`pager`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`ResumeImages`textNOTNULL,\t`email`varchar(150)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`logo`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`RegDate`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`ExpDate`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`AccountStatus`varchar(20)NOTNULLdefault'pending',\t`PriorityLevel`int(1)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`offers`int(3)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`news`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'y',\t`NewsletterType`varchar(10)NOTNULLdefault'plain',\t`days10`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`days5`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`days1`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`AgentID`),\tUNIQUEKEY`username`(`username`),\tUNIQUEKEY`email`(`email`))TYPE=MyISAMAUTO_INCREMENT=1;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_agents`----------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_banners`--CREATETABLE`re_banners`(\t`ClientID`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`BannerID`int(10)NOTNULLauto_increment,\t`BannerURL`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`BannerFile`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`BannerAlt`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`BannerType`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`bCat`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`bSub`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`BannerID`))TYPE=MyISAMAUTO_INCREMENT=1;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_banners`----------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_categories`--CREATETABLE`re_categories`(\t`CategoryID`int(10)NOTNULLauto_increment,\t`CategoryName`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`CategoryID`),\tUNIQUEKEY`CategoryName`(`CategoryName`))TYPE=MyISAMAUTO_INCREMENT=5;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_categories`--INSERTINTO`re_categories`VALUES(3,'ForSale');INSERTINTO`re_categories`VALUES(4,'ForRent');--------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_listings`--CREATETABLE`re_listings`(\t`ListingID`int(10)NOTNULLauto_increment,\t`AgentID`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`CategoryID`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`SubcategoryID`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`address`textNOTNULL,\t`city`varchar(100)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`state`varchar(100)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`country`varchar(150)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`ShortDesc`textNOTNULL,\t`DetailedDesc`textNOTNULL,\t`Price`float(15,2)NOTNULLdefault'0.00',\t`PropertyType`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`neighbourhood`textNOTNULL,\t`rooms`int(2)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`bathrooms`int(2)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`fireplace`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`garage`int(2)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`SquareMeters`float(15,2)NOTNULLdefault'0.00',\t`LotSize`float(15,2)NOTNULLdefault'0.00',\t`HomeAge`int(3)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`NearSchool`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`NearTransit`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`NearPark`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`OceanView`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`LakeView`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`MountainView`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`OceanWaterfront`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`LakeWaterfront`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`RiverWaterfront`char(1)NOTNULLdefault'n',\t`image`textNOTNULL,\t`DateAdded`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`visits`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`ListingID`))TYPE=MyISAMAUTO_INCREMENT=1;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_listings`----------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_mail_archive`--CREATETABLE`re_mail_archive`(\t`subject`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`message`text,\t`MailDate`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0')TYPE=MyISAM;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_mail_archive`----------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_prices`--CREATETABLE`re_prices`(\t`PackageName`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`PriceID`int(10)NOTNULLauto_increment,\t`PriceValue`float(5,2)NOTNULLdefault'0.00',\t`Duration`varchar(10)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`PriorityLevel`int(1)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`offers`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`PriceID`))TYPE=MyISAMAUTO_INCREMENT=7;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_prices`--INSERTINTO`re_prices`VALUES('GrowUp',5,25.00,'1',3,15);INSERTINTO`re_prices`VALUES('StartMeUp!',4,14.95,'1',1,3);INSERTINTO`re_prices`VALUES('ShakeUp',6,34.95,'2',4,10);--------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_priority`--CREATETABLE`re_priority`(\t`PriorityID`int(10)NOTNULLauto_increment,\t`PriorityName`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`PriorityLevel`int(1)NOTNULLdefault'0',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`PriorityID`),\tUNIQUEKEY`PriorityName`(`PriorityName`))TYPE=MyISAMAUTO_INCREMENT=8;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_priority`--INSERTINTO`re_priority`VALUES(1,'Premium',5);INSERTINTO`re_priority`VALUES(2,'Gold',4);INSERTINTO`re_priority`VALUES(3,'Platinium',3);INSERTINTO`re_priority`VALUES(4,'Bronze',2);INSERTINTO`re_priority`VALUES(7,'Standart',1);--------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_settings`--CREATETABLE`re_settings`(\t`id`int(1)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`SiteTitle`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`SiteKeywords`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`SiteDescription`text,\t`ContactEmail`varchar(150)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`CompanyAddress`text,\t`PayPalEmail`varchar(150)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`SellerID`int(5)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`Agreement`textNOTNULL)TYPE=MyISAM;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_settings`--INSERTINTO`re_settings`VALUES(1,'RealEstates','realestate,sales,rent,forrent,forsale,house,houses,apartment,apartments,studio,studios,rooms','FindpropertyforsaleandrentaccrosstheUSA','gert@websitedesigns.co.za','Kingston,23Str.\r\n23332State','gert@websitedesigns.co.za',84734,'yourtext\r\n\r\nsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfg\r\n\r\nsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfg\r\n\r\n\r\nsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfg\r\n\r\nsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfg\r\n\r\nsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgdfg');--------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_stats`--CREATETABLE`re_stats`(\t`BannerID`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`impressions`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`clicks`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`mydate`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\t`ip`varchar(50)NOTNULLdefault'')TYPE=MyISAM;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_stats`----------------------------------------------------------------Tablestructurefortable`re_subcategories`--CREATETABLE`re_subcategories`(\t`SubcategoryID`int(10)NOTNULLauto_increment,\t`SubcategoryName`varchar(255)NOTNULLdefault'',\t`CategoryID`int(10)NOTNULLdefault'0',\tPRIMARYKEY\t(`SubcategoryID`))TYPE=MyISAMAUTO_INCREMENT=10;----Dumpingdatafortable`re_subcategories`--INSERTINTO`re_subcategories`VALUES(3,'Houses',4);INSERTINTO`re_subcategories`VALUES(4,'Appartments',4);INSERTINTO`re_subcategories
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

copy tables from oracle to mysql

I want to copy some table from oracle to mysql, oracle table is having large amount of data, how to convert from oracle to mysql Plz let me know the solution
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Forms, encoding, mysql question

I am trying to build a little MySQL database that can be populated by an online form. It is a database that records a list of articles. I need to enter titles in 2 languages, English and Japanese, thus I set up the page in UTF-8. Unfortunately it only seems to render the characters properly when I have my browser set to to UTF-8 when I type in the data, and also UTF-8 when I try to read the output on the webpage. My Wordpress install works fine with both languages, and no need to switch the encoding in the browser. I am a n00b when it comes to the specifics of charset encoding. Can anyone point me to a source on how to do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

query doesn't work with mysql4

Can someone tell me what's wrong with the mysql query below It does work on mysql 5 but gives me an error with mysql 4. Code: SELECT rev_profile_indiv. * FROM rev_profile_indiv, rev_profile_kids_indiv WHERE 1 AND reviewing IN ( 1, 0 ) AND active IN ( 1 ) AND contract IN ( 1 ) AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP( DATE( rev_profile_kids_indiv.birthdate ) ) >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP( '2004-12-15' ) AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP( DATE( rev_profile_kids_indiv.birthdate ) )
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

mysql exports and character accents and acutes

Hi I wonder if anybody can help. I have run a Database export creating a SQL file. When I imported this file I had the Character set of the file: as utf8. I've noticed that on the new server characters like The enchanting Jardn Tropical are displayed as The enchanting Jardn Tropical and the marina of Puerto Coln are displayed as the marina of Puerto Coln, I wonder if this to do with the Character set of the imported file. The new database has Collation set as latin1_swedish_ci but I am unable to determine the collation of the original database as it doesn't appear in phpMyadmin structure. In both cases my page has set as the charset
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

accessing mysql/bin directory problem

This maybe very basic question, that I hope some of you can answer very quickly for me. I'm running mysql 4.1 on windows xp just to learn the database, and I'm in a need to run .exe in the bin directory. The problem I'm having is accessing this directory. The path is C:/Program Files/Mysql/Mysql server 4.1/bin but when I get to C:/cd "Program Files/..." I get an error message saying (parameter format not correct - "program) i have tried several things, as well as following a user guide for changing directories that states that if the folder name has spaces use " to access that subfolder...maybe there is a simple tip you might have for me...please help...thanks!!! P.S.: just so you know, because I was running the setup.exe for mysql, it automatically choose this directory...thanks
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

avg of avg in mysql

hello all, would there be a way to get the average of the average of three columns in a MYSQL table kind of like this: SELECT AVG(avg(Field1),avg(Field2),avg(Field3)) FROM table
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Populating mysql database

I have set up a mysql database with several tables on a shared server. I have raw data (sql) I want to populate the tables with and am using the command line in telnet. Can someone give me an example on how I would dump the data into the database using telnet or why I get the following error message when I try to execute the sql statement using my web browser. Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /usr/www/users/myaccount/test100/table10.php on line 259
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

2 simple mysql queries

have problems with 2 simple queries and i dont know how to solve them. plz help me. first one looks like this: 1.Whats the average length of the movies released in 2006 And which movie comes closest to that average length (search upwards) i wrote 2 separate queries: select avg(length) from film where release_year = 2006; and the second one: select title, length from film where release_year = 2006 order by length; i have to make this into one query. how do i do that what should i write the second query looks like this: One of the customers comes into the video store and he needs your help to find a children movie with 2 words to solve a word puzzle. In the puzzle the second word has 8 letters. He already knows that the 4th letter is E and the last 2 letters are N and D. Help him to find the movie i wrote: select title from film where title like ('% ___E__ND') and film_id in (select film_id from film_category where category_id in (select category_id from category where name = 'Children')); but the problem is that it doesnt return me a result. this query contains everything but the things are not in order. plz help me!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Auto log in mysql session script

Kia Ora The following script is designed to welcome back a previously logged on user But I am little stuck as to why i cant get the $last_login variable to work the row exsists in the database table can someone with fresh eyes have a look PHP Code:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to make a switch mysql to ms sql

, My current mysql database has grown in size and usage, and its giving so many problems that i'm thinking of switching from mysql to ms sql 2005. My current application is running on php. Is it good idea to switch I havnt found any post related to php/ms sql 2005. Give your opinons. And a tutorial on switching db's would really help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

desktop mysql editor

Does anyone know if there is a desktop editor that I can use to delete colomns and edit other properties from a mysql database I downloaded to my desktop. I don't want to mess with the database on my server.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Program to optimise mysql queries

Basically im looking for a program that will take input (my query) and produce an output with a much nicer, more efficient query. I have seen sql programs that do this sort of thing, but nothing for mysql. Just wonder if there is any programs that i have missed Tryed Toad for mysql, but that wasnt what i wanted, i dont want a program to admin a mysql database, simply to produce a more efficient query. SURELY there is a program that does such a task
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Showing the un-input-ed

i have two tables, phase and phasename in phasename,i have id & p_name in phase, i have id, pname_id, and cno_id let say phasename has 5 rows,id 1 to 5. how to use select to show the id of phasename which is not in phase yet. i.e:in table phase, cno_id=1 ,there is already rows consists of pname_id 1,2 and 3. how to make a select statement only to show the pname id 4 & 5 from phasename
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

Any one gone through this .?

, I need to add a custom paramenter to mysql i.e. --max_connect_errors=999999999. The problem is , MySql starts automatically ( /etc/init.d/mysql) . , so not able to add the parameter. I tried to stop mysql through rc.local & tried to run PHP Code: /usr/sbin/mysqld--basedir=/usr\t--datadir=/var/lib/my--max_connect_errors=999999999 didnt helped me. How to add paramenter in init. script , please correct my assumptions. I assume that this shell script reads the parameters from my.cnf file. if so, i would add the parameter in the file.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 29th October 2012
View Replies!

formatting the date

Originally posted by : narmadawill u plse tell me how to get the time in sql server 7.0
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 20th November 2012
View Replies!

Group by Date

I have a datetime field - with date and time data. But I want to group the results only by date portion of the field. The result should also convert it to mm/dd/yyyy format. Tried using Convert with 101 - but its not giving expected results. For example, the field has following data: 2008-02-26 11:40:50.000 2008-02-26 11:44:27.000 2008-02-26 11:44:27.000 2008-02-27 14:56:17.000 2008-02-27 14:56:26.000 So the result should display: Visited Date Count -------------------------------- 02/26/2008 3 02/27/2008 2 Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 20th November 2012
View Replies!

Max date

, How do you find the maximum date of a column Say; d_id | d_date 0 | 11/26/2006 1 | 01/02/2007 2 | 02/02/2007
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!