Error trying to import to mysql...help please

I exported a small database to my computer Desktop. A .sql file.
I asked my new web host to help me import it my new web mysql. I uploaded it and they attempted it directly to mysql(no phpmyadmin) and they replied "the importing of the backuped file to your database gives errors, and overwrites existing settings" and then provided the foloowing information below. Can someone help me tell me what this means and explain what went wrong and how this can be remedied Thank you.

Query:
CREATE TABLE `accounts` (
`account_id` bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`user_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
`first_name` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`middle_initials` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
`last_name` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`password` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
`security_question` varchar(250) NOT NULL default '',
`security_question_answer` varchar(250) NOT NULL default '',
`email` varchar(200) NOT NULL,
`phone` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`mobile_phone_number` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`account_type_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
`address` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`address_second` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`state` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '',
`city` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '',
`zip_code` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '',
`country_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`country_name` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`status_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
`status_title` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
`date_creation` date NOT NULL,
`date_last_login` date NOT NULL,
`user_agreement` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
`last_ip_address` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
`activation_code` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`date_last_payment` date default NULL,
`terms` varchar(3) default 'yes',
`login_count` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`account_id`),
UNIQUE KEY `ix_accounts_email` (`email`),
UNIQUE KEY `ix_accounts_user_name` (`user_name`),
KEY `ix_accounts_first_name` (`first_name`),
KEY `ix_accounts_family_name` (`last_name`),
KEY `ix_accounts_country_id` (`country_id`),
KEY `ix_accounts_status_id` (`status_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=23

Error occured at:2007-10-01 19:26:42
Line no.:59
Error Code: 1050 - Table 'accounts' already exists
Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 11:02:51 PM Total Views:  405
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF MYSQL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

SQL syntax error

I have a script, where there is an error with the SQL string. It uses a simple Mysqli query to run it. Here is the error Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE product_id = '65'' at line 1 and the relevant code: $sql="SELECT model, sku, location, quantity, stock_status_id, image, manufacturer_id, shipping, price, points, tax_class_id, date_available, weight, weight_class_id, length, width, height, length_class_id, subtract, minimum, sort_order, status, date_added, date_modified, viewed WHERE product_id = '65'"; PHP Code: $res=mysqli_query($conn,$sql)ordie("Error:".mysqli_error($conn)); Help as to why I am getting the error is appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

multiple AND statement error

Hi , I have problems with multiple "AND" statement from 2 tables. I have this WORKING mysql query : $items = "SELECT * FROM products, users WHERE users.email='email@email.com' AND products.code=users.code ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 30"; And when I add one more statement it just returned error: $items = "SELECT * FROM products, users WHERE users.email='email@email.com' AND products.code=users.code AND products.pricea < products.priceb ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 30"; "AND products.pricea < products.priceb" this give me problems. Any solution for this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need help clearing an error on my website

How can I clear this error message listed below, Warning: mysql_selectdb() [function.mysql-selectdb]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/dreamhom/public_html/thankyou.php on line 3 Warning: mysql_selectdb() [function.mysql-selectdb]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/dreamhom/public_html/thankyou.php on line 3
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with PHPadmin error

my good friends I had carried out a wampserver installation and had my database set up and running smoothly with phpadmin with out password. Now the database is near completion and needed to finally set a password. After setting the password I go the following error; ---- MySQL said: Documentation #1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server. --------------- I have checked the forum for similar issues that relates with xampp but it has not helped. my current con.fi.php file has this current settings: $i++; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['verbose'] = 'localhost'; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'] = 'localhost'; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['port'] = ''; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['socket'] = ''; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['connect_type'] = 'tcp'; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['extension'] = 'mysqli'; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'config'; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['user'] = 'root'; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['password'] = '*****'; $cfg['Servers'][$i]['owNoPassword'] = false; The password was empty originally but i set it to ***** (which is my password) and the owNoPassword was set to 'true' i changed to false. I then restarted the server. If I go to cmd prompt , it would ask for my password which i enter and i can have access. But if i go to phpadmin it would show the error but when i click on the 'new phpadmin window', it opens the interface without requesting for password which is strange. Can somebody please suggest how i can get phpadmin working by setting up the password correct. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

MySql error #2006

all, I am working with a WAMPSERVER 2.0, bundled with Mysql community server 5.1.36 I have a mysql error "#2006 MySQL server has gone away". I do not know how to fix this error. I have increased the max_packet size allowed in my.ini file to 128M instead of 16M and yet the same problem keeps occuring. And additional error message was that "additional features for working with linked tables have been deactivated". This happened when I ran a query that contains joins and multiple AND operator. The data involve is large also. If any of you have experienced this or have any suggestion pleas kindly offer them. many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

MySQL workbench error

Hi I'm trying to set a foreign key to link tables within MySQL workbench and cannot work out why I'm getting the folowing error. SQL Error 1005: Can't create table 'feedback.#sql-174_8' (errno: 150) The SQL I'm trying to run is ALTER TABLE `feedback`.`question_answers` ADD CONSTRAINT `relation` FOREIGN KEY (`relation` ) REFERENCES `feedback`.`user` (`relation` ) ON DELETE SET NULL ON UPDATE CASCADE , ADD INDEX `relation` (`relation` ASC) ; The DB is called 'feedback' and I have tables called 'user' and 'question_answers' Both of the relation fields are set as (VARCHAR45) and I cannot get this link to function. Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Bizarre, inexplicable error message

Hi , I have a problem with a table in my database. The SQL for creating the table is: Code SQL: CREATE TABLE `project` ( `project_id` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `reference_id` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `creation_date` DATE DEFAULT NULL, `lastupdate` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `profile_id` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `publication_date` DATE DEFAULT NULL, `expiration_date` DATE DEFAULT NULL, `online` tinyint(1) DEFAULT '1', `name` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `geo_id` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `geo_code` BIGINT(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `image_name` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `my_first_time` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `organic_deleted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `live_on_site` tinyint(1) DEFAULT '0', `live_expiration` DATE DEFAULT NULL, `live_publication` DATE DEFAULT NULL, `image` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `geolocation_lat` DOUBLE(10,7) DEFAULT NULL, `geolocation_lon` DOUBLE(10,7) DEFAULT NULL, `project_identifier` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `harvester_checksum` VARCHAR(32) DEFAULT NULL, `image_size` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `alarm` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `video_intercom` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `video_surveilance` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `security_service` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `gatekeeper_concierge` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `24h_medical_care` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `smoke_detectors` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `roll_shutters` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `decorative_bars` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `shutters` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `security_lighting` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `compound` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `exterior_swimmingpool` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `exterior_swimmingpool_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `exterior_swimmingpool_size` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `interior_swimmingpool` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `interior_swimmingpool_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `interior_swimmingpool_size` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `jacuzzi` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `jacuzzi_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `sauna` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `sauna_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `tenniscourt` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `tenniscourt_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `gym` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `gym_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `bbq` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `bbq_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `exterior_bar` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `exterior_bar_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `interior_bar` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `interior_bar_type` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `tv_satellite` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, `amusement` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `horeca` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `closest_airport` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_airport` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_airport_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_supermarket` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_supermarket_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_center` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_center_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_beach` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_beach_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_harbour` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_harbour_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_golfcourse` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_golfcourse_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_tenniscourt` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_tenniscourt_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_recreation_water` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_recreation_water_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_hospital` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_hospital_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `distance_to_police` INT(10) DEFAULT NULL, `distance_to_police_unit` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `minimum_price` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `asking_pricefrom_generic` DOUBLE(20,2) DEFAULT NULL, `asking_pricetill_generic` DOUBLE(20,2) DEFAULT NULL, `asking_pricefrom` DOUBLE(20,2) DEFAULT NULL, `asking_pricetill` DOUBLE(20,2) DEFAULT NULL, `asking_pricetill_currency` VARCHAR(10) DEFAULT NULL, `asking_pricefrom_currency` VARCHAR(10) DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`project_id`), UNIQUE KEY `project_idx_70` (`profile_id`,`project_identifier`), KEY `liveprojects` (`live_on_site`,`live_publication`,`live_expiration`), KEY `profileprojects` (`profile_id`,`organic_deleted`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 The query is: Code SQL: UPDATE project SET lastupdate = lastupdate LIMIT 1; (I know it's a non-sensical query, but it's just to generate the error) The error message is: Code: Unknown column 'project' in 'field list' (#1054) OK, the table might be called 'project', but there is no column 'project' in the table or in the query, so I do not understand why MySQL is complaining about it. REPAIR commands etc do not help this problem... Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

odbc connect error

Everybody... I need some light here... I am using Eclipse IDE with Python 2.5 and PyODBC2.5; need to read content from a Lotus Notes database, so run some basic query like - SELECT peronname FROM tablename. 'import pyodbc' is ok - python see it! But when I try to run Code: conn = pyodbc.connect("DRIVER={Lotus NotesSQL Driver};SERVER=localhost;UID=John Meyer;PWD=yellowbird;DATABASE=mydb.nsf") it gives the error Code: pyodbc.Error: ('IM002', '[IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified (0) (SQLDriverConnectW)') [01S00] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Invalid connection string attribute (0) Any suggestions comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Strange SQL error

Okay, I think I found the error... Now I need help fixing it!!! How do I assign the results of a query to a variable\t My SELECT query finds the person of the name activating their account, and I want to assign that name to $name so I can print a customized message. Here is my code: Code: // Determine User's Name based on Email in URL. // Build query. $name = "SELECT first_name " . "FROM users " . "WHERE (email = '" . mysqli_real_escape_string($dbc, $x) . "') LIMIT 1"; // Run query. $r1 = mysqli_query ($dbc, $name) or trigger_error("Query: $name\nMySQL Error: " . mysqli_error($dbc)); which apparently is wrong! Amy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Mysql connect error temporary issue

In my PHP/MySql Website now very frequently getting this error. Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) in /usr/home/mydomain.com/includes/db.inc.php on line 8 Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) This error appears sometimes only, other times everything is fine. Frequency of the error has increased alarmingly last few days. Any idea what could be the problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Max Join Size error

Hi Guys Ive a problem that has reared its head after my host for a particular website upgraded the server, they say that the version of MySQL and PHP has remained the same, but I now get an error The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay On a few pages that worked perfectly before.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Solved] Simple Query - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax;

I'm building a very simple table to add users to called users, most of the fields are varchar(255), besides the auto_incrementing key id, which is int. I'm receiving and error when submitting the form and I've checked over my code and table names over and over again with no luck. I don't know if it matters but the field data is in the same order as the query. 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; Code: INSERT INTO users(username, password, company_name, company_email, misc, group) VALUES (`ya`, `sdlfkj`, `adlkfj`, `mail@address.com`, `fdklsj`, `adlfkj`) Update: It seems when I take out group it works. I've been scratching my head for nearly 2 hours. I just can't seem to find what's wrong with my syntax of group.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Import error because of delimiter messing

Once upon a time I have saved a backup of mySQL database. The text fields may include the HEX27 symbol inside the utf8 coding. The same symbol HEX27 is used as the delimiter between the fields. In result: Originally Posted by Import #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' ... How can I change the delimiter in the .sql file It is 37Mb size. , most forums do not let you edit posts, or post links until you have met a minimum number of posts or been a member past a certain time (like 10 posts or 30 days).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

where clause is ambiguous error

Hi every body I read this lesson how to make inherit in MySQL http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/...ical-data.html I make my own table CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_vm_category_xref` ( `category_parent_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `category_child_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `category_list` int(11) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`category_child_id`), KEY `category_xref_category_parent_id` (`category_parent_id`), KEY `idx_category_xref_category_list` (`category_list`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Category child-parent relation list'; and I run this query SELECT t1.category_child_id AS lev1, t2.category_child_id AS lev2, t3.category_child_id AS lev3, t4.category_child_id AS lev4 FROM jos_vm_category_xref AS t1 LEFT JOIN jos_vm_category_xref AS t2 ON t2.category_child_id = t1.category_parent_id LEFT JOIN jos_vm_category_xref AS t3 ON t3.category_child_id = t2.category_parent_id LEFT JOIN jos_vm_category_xref AS t4 ON t4.category_child_id = t3.category_parent_id WHERE category_parent_id =56 this error appear #1052 - Column 'category_parent_id' in where clause is ambiguous what is the problem , any body can help me TANKS EVERY BODY I SOLVED THE PROBLE IT WAS IN WHERE category_parent_id =56 IT MUST BE T1.category_parent_id =56
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

create and insert throwing error.

Getting back into this after a couple of weeks away. I am creating a table and then trying to insert values. MySQL throws the error 1136, and says that column count doesn't match value count at row 1. what am I missing please Code: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS vat_rates ( vat_rate decimal(5,2) NOT NULL , date_from date NOT NULL , date_to date default NULL , PRIMARY KEY (vat_rate,date_from) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1; INSERT INTO vat_rates (vat_rate) VALUES ('17.5', '2008-04-05', ''), ('15.00', '2008-12-01', ''); bazz
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

if else stament error please help....

hi im still not very well familiar with using if else statements in Mysql can anyone help me i made a query like this Code SQL: SELECT degree_code FROM courses_code this query selects all the degree_code from the courses_code table now what i need to do is to filter it Code SQL: IF degree_code = XXXX THEN degree_code= " " END IF how can i incorporate that code from the first query i tried something like this but it didn't work Code SQL: SELECT degree_code IF degree_code=XXXX THEN SET degree_code = " " #or just put a NULL VALUE END IF FROM courses_code
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

DB2 SPUFI error message

boy, it's been decades since i worked on a mainframe, but i seem to recall that B37 means you've run out of disk space
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Syntax error through PHP but not when I use the SQL in phpMyAdmin

I'm trying to insert multiple lines. I've echoed out my SQL statement: Code SQL: INSERT INTO tour_order (event_fk, tour_fk, sortable) VALUES ('60', '16', '1'); INSERT INTO tour_order (event_fk, tour_fk, sortable) VALUES ('60', '17', '2'); INSERT INTO tour_order (event_fk, tour_fk, sortable) VALUES ('60', '19', '3'); INSERT INTO tour_order (event_fk, tour_fk, sortable) VALUES ('60', '20', '5'); INSERT INTO tour_order (event_fk, tour_fk, sortable) VALUES ('60', '22', '4'); I can copy and paste that into phpMyAdmin and it runs the query just fine. However, when trying to do it from the webpage the code is on I get a mysql_error. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '; INSERT INTO tour_order (event_fk, tour_fk, sortable) VALUES ('60', '17', '2');' at line 1 Why does this work in one situation and not the other
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Connection Refused error with MS SQL 2005

I've been working on getting Vista (IIS 7) to work with Coldfusion 8, only to find that CF8 doesn't support the 64-bit OS. Now that I got CF8 running as a local standalone on port 8500, I'm trying to setup a database connection to MS SQL 2005 64-bit. (I don't know if CF8 is compatible with MS SQL2005 x64) But everytime I try, I get the error: Connection verification failed for data source: dsn_aaronmartonecom java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket to host and port: 127.0.0.1:1433. Reason: Connection refused: connect The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket to host and port: 127.0.0.1:1433. Reason: Connection refused: connect Now, I'll admit, I don't know much about SQL 2005, but I did create a database, though I'm not sure if I setup the login account correctly on it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Mysqli "Commands out of sync" error on insert

Getting this error for a simple mysqli_multi_query query. Basically: mysqli_multi_query("Insert INTO table (stuff); Insert INTO other_table (Other Stuff)"); Any ideas on this one. Everything I can find onthis error is related to returning output, which there should be none. Also found a few answers related to stored procedures, but definitely not the case here.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!