CAN SOME ONE PL HELP

Originally posted by : Lalit Hira (prodes@vsnl.com)

I need to store the path of the picture to be uploased through the form into the database hou do i do it \t
Posted On: Tuesday 20th of November 2012 02:32:41 AM Total Views:  47
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF MYSQL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

"Item cannot be found" SQL error.

I seem to be at a complete loss here. I'm getting " Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. Code: If RS("Perm").value = 1 Then SQL = "SELECT * FROM " & RS("Username").value & " WHERE (EndDate
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

How I can add multiColumns into ListBox

Originally posted by : Mohammad Jamous (jamouss@hotmail.com)I found the property multiColumn and i set it to truethen i tried the datasource method with DisplayMember method also , but it seems only 1 member avialabe.So how i can make the ItemList to be able to get MultiColumn \t\tMohammad JamousSoftware Engineer
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

can't add record to Access 97

Originally posted by : Suzanne (zan_777@yahoo.com)Has anyone run into a problem where you get the error "Cannot update. Database or object is read-only" when adding a record to an Access 97 database.I know I'm making the connection, because I can read data from a table in the database, I just can't create a record.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can I simplify this query?

First, here the query: SELECT DISTINCT showsongs.song_id, s_name FROM shows, showsongs, song, album WHERE shows.show_id = showsongs.show_id AND song.song_id = showsongs.song_id AND album.album_id = song.album_id AND year(date) = 2005 AND a_year != 2005 AND song.album_id != 26 AND showsongs.song_id NOT IN( SELECT showsongs.song_id FROM shows, showsongs, song WHERE shows.show_id = showsongs.show_id AND song.song_id = showsongs.song_id AND year(date) = 2004) AND showsongs.song_id NOT IN( SELECT showsongs.song_id FROM shows, showsongs, song WHERE shows.show_id = showsongs.show_id AND song.song_id = showsongs.song_id AND year(date) = 2003) AND showsongs.song_id IN( SELECT showsongs.song_id FROM shows, showsongs, song WHERE shows.show_id = showsongs.show_id AND song.song_id = showsongs.song_id AND year(date) = 2002); Here is what its doing: It is seeing if any songs played this year (in the above scenario, this year is 2005) was not played in the two previous years (2003 and 2004) but was played 3 years ago (2002). The query is working, but I didnt know if there was a way to simplify it such as somehow combining the two NOT IN nested queries into one.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

I canno send info from a web page to another using ?

Originally posted by : Giovanni (webmaster@ideapazza.it) I am in trouble, I need to send variables, values rom a ASP web page to another one using metod but anythime I try the procedure the browser shows me the following string Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8' Object required: '' /prodotti2.asp, line 19 I used the following procedures.... ------------file prodotti2.asp ("sql") and more on. If you want you can check it to www.ideapazza.it/prodotti.asp The page is on line...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why use ASP+ADO open Sybase the "Numeric" DataField can't show properly?

Originally posted by : Daniel (whbjiaozuo@263.net)I use the Sybase as the Database,useADO to open the database,my code as follows:dim db set db = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") db.Open Application("ConnectString") SQL1 = "select * from tb_org_list where OrgCode='" & theorgcode & "'" set rs1 = db.Execute(SQL1) for i=0 to rs1.Fields.Count-1 Response.Write rs1(i).Name & ":" & rs1(i) & "" next rs1.Close Set rs1=Nothingbut the Numeric datafield can't display properly,for example:'420' changed to '42'; '1200' changed to '12';the '0' are got ridof.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

can i SELECT in currency format?

i have a field that holds dollar amounts and i need to display it to a user via an asp page. the problem is that trailing zeros are truncated. so $4.50 is displayed as $4.5 id rather not have to use a vbscript function to fix this if i can do it in my SELECT statement. anyone help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 12th November 2012
View Replies!

cant return specific info from a group

I want to return all jobIDs (whether read or unread) but in case a jobID has both read and unread notes i just want to return the unread part So in the case of below: jobID 167 unRead jobID 168 unRead jobID 168 Read jobID 169 Read the output would be would be jobID 167 unRead jobID 168 unRead jobID 169 Read I'm sure its not too difficult but i've tried a lot.. to no avail see below (and I thinks its long winded for what i need) CREATE PROCEDURE spGetJobsByUnreadAndReadByUserID @UserID INT AS SELECT DISTINCT Master_Jobs.JobID, Profiles.ProfileDescriptor, Backup_UserNotes.BackUp_Read, Master_Jobs.Job_Title, Master_Jobs.Contact, Master_Jobs.Due_Date, Master_Jobs.Due_Time, Master_Jobs.Next_Action, Master_Jobs.By_Who FROM Master_Jobs INNER JOIN Note ON Master_Jobs.JobID = Note.FK_JobID INNER JOIN Backup_UserNotes ON Note.NoteID = Backup_UserNotes.BackUp_NoteID INNER JOIN User_Notes ON Note.NoteID = User_Notes.FK_UN_NoteID INNER JOIN Job_Assignments ON Master_Jobs.JobID = Job_Assignments.FK_Master_JobID INNER JOIN Profiles ON Master_Jobs.FK_ProfileID = Profiles.ProfileID INNER JOIN Users ON Backup_UserNotes.BackUp_UserID = Users.UserID AND User_Notes.FK_UN_UserID = Users.UserID AND Job_Assignments.UserID = Users.UserID WHERE Users.UserID = @UserID AND-- Note.FK_UserID = User_Notes.FK_UN_UserID AND BackUp_Read = 'UnRead' ORDER BY BackUp_Read ASC SELECT DISTINCT Master_Jobs.JobID, Profiles.ProfileDescriptor, Backup_UserNotes.BackUp_Read, Master_Jobs.Job_Title, Master_Jobs.Contact, Master_Jobs.Due_Date, Master_Jobs.Due_Time, Master_Jobs.Next_Action, Master_Jobs.By_Who FROM Master_Jobs INNER JOIN Note ON Master_Jobs.JobID = Note.FK_JobID INNER JOIN Backup_UserNotes ON Note.NoteID = Backup_UserNotes.BackUp_NoteID INNER JOIN User_Notes ON Note.NoteID = User_Notes.FK_UN_NoteID INNER JOIN Job_Assignments ON Master_Jobs.JobID = Job_Assignments.FK_Master_JobID INNER JOIN Profiles ON Master_Jobs.FK_ProfileID = Profiles.ProfileID INNER JOIN Users ON Backup_UserNotes.BackUp_UserID = Users.UserID AND User_Notes.FK_UN_UserID = Users.UserID AND Job_Assignments.UserID = Users.UserID WHERE Users.UserID = @UserID AND-- Note.FK_UserID = User_Notes.FK_UN_UserID AND BackUp_Read = 'Read' ORDER BY BackUp_Read ASC GO
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

how can select distinct records within loop..??

Originally posted by : dev (dev0505@rediffmail.com)i wanna select distinct records within loop..i have got normalize database which carry one user table(which carryes unique records) and another user's skills(repeatetion of records) i made a search on user's skill table and stored in a record set(repeatation is there in the record set) query is1.got search result in record set called rs:userid = rs("userid")while not rs.eof userid = rs("userid")set rss = con.execute(select distinct(user) from user where userid = '"& userid &"')")rs.movenextwendwhen i execute this query it's does'nt give me distinct record i believe we cann't use distinct function in while loop bec'z every record is unique it self within loop. is there any way to select distinct records in loop \t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 20th November 2012
View Replies!

Using delete command to delete records - how can i do this?

, Could some one help me out I need to delete few records in the table using diffeent ids this goes like this delete from table1 where id1 = valueofid1 and id2 = valueofid2 and id3 = valueofid3 and name = valueofname here my problem is in the name('.e the value stored in the name) the value stored in the variable name contains an asterix (*) i.e., the value of name for eg is mass communication* so when i am deleting particular record its throwing an error saying that Sring or binary data would be truncated pls help me out!! its urget
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help, cant retrieve records most occured

my problem is how to return for eg. for field1=4 the 3 more occurences in field4 so the output should be: Field1 Field4 4 livro 4 selos 4 cd that's the original table: Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4 Field5 Field6 Field7 1 26-04-2006 livro ac\to 40 1 1 25-04-2006 livro ac\to 50 1 2 22-04-2006 cd rock 30 1 2 20-04-2006 cd rock 30 1 3 19-04-2006 pc 1000 1 3 19-04-2006 livro comics 15 1 3 19-04-2006 cd metal 30 1 4 01-05-2006 selos 10 1 4 30-04-2006 postais 10 1 4 27-04-2006 selos 10 1 4 27-04-2006 cd rock 30 1 4 27-04-2006 cd rock 30 1 4 22-04-2006 livro comics 30 1 4 22-04-2006 livro ac\to 30 1 4 22-04-2006 livro ac\to 30 1
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can I convert data type in access?

Hi everybody, I have to momently convert the data type of my access database from text to numeric. In SQL I will have used the sintax "CONVERT(newtype, field)" but access don't accept it... How can I do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

After install mySQL cant use

after i install the MySQL 4.0, i cant find any icon or shortcut to let me use the software..... then i install the MySQL font, it say that i cant connect to the host.... how to solve these problem\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can i split this query

Apperantly this is know as a nested query or a query within a query and mysql doesn't support it. Code: 'pin = Request.Form("Username") 'pass = Request.Form("Password") pin=session("number") Set cmdTemp = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") Set rsTemp = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") Set rsTemp2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") Set rsTemp3 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") Set cmdTemp = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") Set cmdTemp2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") Set cmdTemp3 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") cmdTemp.CommandText = "SELECT * FROM `Networker` WHERE (`NetworkerNum` = " & pin & ")" sql = "SELECT Networker.NetworkerNum, Networker.NetworkerName, Networker.NetworkerSurname, NetStats.LastUpdated, NetStats.SalesMonthToDate, NetStats.CRPMonthToDate, NetStats.DownlineCRPMonth, [NetStats]![CRPMonthToDate]+[NetStats]![DownlineCRPMonth] AS Total_CRPS, NetStats.TotalFLAPSMonth, NetStats.CurrentStatusCode, NetStats.NoInDownline, NetStats.LastPurchase, NetStats.LastHubCode, NetStats.LastRun " sql = sql & " FROM ((Networker LEFT JOIN NetStats ON Networker.NetworkerNum = NetStats.NetworkerNum))" sql = sql & " GROUP BY Networker.NetworkerNum, Networker.NetworkerName, Networker.NetworkerSurname, NetStats.LastUpdated, NetStats.SalesMonthToDate, NetStats.CRPMonthToDate, NetStats.DownlineCRPMonth, [NetStats]![CRPMonthToDate]+[NetStats]![DownlineCRPMonth], NetStats.TotalFLAPSMonth, NetStats.CurrentStatusCode, NetStats.NoInDownline, NetStats.LastPurchase, NetStats.LastHubCode, NetStats.LastRun" sql = sql & " HAVING (((Networker.NetworkerNum)=" sql = sql & pin sql = sql & ") AND ((NetStats.LastUpdated)=(select max(lastupdated) from netstats)))" cmdTemp.CommandText = sql response.write commandtext cmdTemp.CommandType = 1 Set cmdTemp.ActiveConnection = DataConn rsTemp.Open cmdTemp, , 1, 3 m_exit = true 'On Error Resume Next if rsTemp.EOF then m_exit_reason = "M_Nodata" else ID = rsTemp("NetworkerNum") m_exit=false end if if m_exit = false then 'cmdTemp2.CommandText = "SELECT * FROM `NetworkerStatistic` WHERE (`NetworkerNum` = " & ID & ")" 'cmdTemp2.CommandText = "SELECT NetworkerStatisticHistory.NetworkerNum, NetworkerStatisticHistory.LastUpdated, NetworkerStatisticHistory.SalesMonthToDate, NetworkerStatisticHistory.CRPMonthToDate, NetworkerStatisticHistory.DownlineCRPMonth, NetworkerStatisticHistory.CurrentStatusCode, NetworkerStatisticHistory.NoInDownline, NetworkerStatisticHistory.LastPurchase, NetworkerStatisticHistory.LastHubCode" 'cmdTemp2.CommandText = cmdTemp2.CommandText & " FROM NetworkerStatisticHistory" 'cmdTemp2.CommandText = cmdTemp2.CommandText & " WHERE (((NetworkerStatisticHistory.NetworkerNum)=" & id & ") AND ((NetworkerStatisticHistory.LastUpdated)=(select max(lastupdated) from networkerstatistichistory)))" 'cmdTemp2.CommandType = 1 'Set cmdTemp2.ActiveConnection = DataConn 'rsTemp2.Open cmdTemp2, , 1, 3 'response.write cmdtemp2.commandtext 'on error resume next
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can i create MS Access memo datatype thorugh sql query

i have some problem in creating a memo type field online through a sql query command to MS Access databae, how can i create a memo field in Access database online thorugh a Sql query
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

The text, ntext, or image data type cannot be selected as DISTINCT

I have you use the DISTINCT in my sql select statement. here is what I did: Set RS=Condata.Execute("SELECT DISTINCT course,title,Name,CRhr,inst_type,COU_DESC,long_des c FROM schedule WHERE subj='" & tsubj & "' ORDER BY course,title") I got the error: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E14) The text, ntext, or image data type cannot be selected as DISTINCT. There is a field, Cou_Desc, uses Ntext datatype. If I change this field to Varchar then asp app works fine. The problem that if I change this field datatype, then something else will not work . The question is: Is there a way to make the sql statement works without changing the field datatype
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can I delete

Originally posted by : Bor (zx180@hotmail.com)I have to delete some table but i get this:"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [Microsoft][ODBC Excel Driver] Deleting data in a linked table is not supported by this ISAM. /_New/mytest.asp, line 19 "What i have to do in order to decide this problemThank you for help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how can select distinct records within loop..??

Originally posted by : dev (devb0505@yahoo.com)i wanna select distinct records within loop..i have got normalize database which carry one user table(which carryes unique records) and another user's skills(repeatetion of records) i made a search on user's skill table and stored in a record set(repeatation is there in the record set) query is1.got search result in record set called rs:userid = rs("userid")while not rs.eof userid = rs("userid")set rss = con.execute(select distinct(user) from user where userid = '"& userid &"')")rs.movenextwendwhen i execute this query it's does'nt give me distinct record i believe we cann't use distinct function in while loop bec'z every record is unique it self within loop. is there any way to select distinct records in loop \t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Scalable SQL cannot create the external index file.

Originally posted by : mike ricard (michelricard@hotmail.com)Here is the message that I receive from sql after multiple openings of a connectionMicrosoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [Pervasive Software][ODBC Interface][Pervasive Software SQL Engine]Scalable SQL cannot create the external index file. I can open and execute the code from the sql string 95 % of the time, but somehow, sometime, ireceived this message.Does anyone know what's going on, am I missing somethingPlease Help, my site goes live this coming tuesday !!!!michelricard@hotmail.com sqlItemsList = "SELECT DND_Garment_Master.LOGISTIK_NUMBER,DND_Garment_Mas ter.GENERIC_NSN, DND_Garment_Master.PTS_VALUE, DND_Inventory_Header.SPECIFIC_NSN, DND_Garment_Master.NAME_ENGLISH, DND_Garment_Master.NAME_FRENCH, DND_Inventory_Header.SIZE FROM DND_Garment_Master, DND_Inventory_Header WHERE DND_Garment_Master.GENERIC_NSN = DND_Inventory_Header.GENERIC_NSN AND (((DND_Garment_Master.ITEM_Type) = "&OrderFlag&")) AND ((DND_Inventory_Header.Special_Size) = 0) ORDER BY DND_Garment_Master.GENERIC_NSN, DND_Inventory_Header.SPECIFIC_NSN"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I need to know how i can make a DBConn Descending

Originally posted by : Fredrik (psyk00@chello.se)i want my news from a DB come Descending i dont want old news at the begginingLOL :-)NEED help hereBest regards fredrikPs. im using DSN-Less
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!