Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF MYSQL

Help with Query  

I have a table that has Name,PickID,Week.I want to run 1 query that will pull into 1 result set the followingName, PickID for Week1, PickID for Week2.Can anyone help? Thanks, Continue Reading
Views : 69
Monday 24th of September 2012

SUM() AND COUNT() in same recordset  

I have a darts league. I have one table in the database that stores the total scores (results) and one table that holds the individual scores (individResults) and one table that holds the double scores (individResultsDouble). In the league table I need to show... Continue Reading
Views : 133

Using a value to select table in PDO/DBH  

Hi, I'm trying to use a PHP variable to select my table ($currentFile gets the folder the page is in) except i keep getting this error: Quote: Continue Reading
Views : 144

base 64 decode in mysql  

You'll need to wait for the SQL guys to comment on a fix for this, but it appears to me that its simply a charset issue. The results you have are showing terminators for multibyte, so that would indicate to me that the field it has come from is a multibyte... Continue Reading
Views : 113

MySQL 5 is latest version. Please read if your version is older than 4.1  

The lastest full production release of MySQL is version 5.Some hosts do not support version 5 yet but most should be supporting version 4.1.If your version is older than 4.1 please note that in any new threads you start. This is because... Continue Reading
Views : 118

MySQL resources  

While the MySQL documentation is quite extensive it may not explain things in a way that is completely comfortable for all users of this forum. Perhaps too the examples aren't exactly answering our questions.If you have a resource you'd like to point... Continue Reading
Views : 105