Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF VB.NET

Limit System Resource Usage  

HiSo I'm writing a program to clear old images out of some folders. I get the old and new folderpaths from XML and then check each image against my database then I move it using MoveFile()if it meets my requirements. The one folder I'm checking contains 46,600 images (jpegs, gifs,... Continue Reading
Views : 39
Tuesday 25th of September 2012

FINAL YEAR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM  

PLEASE I NEED HELP TO WRITE A PROJECT ON DEVELOPING A FINAL YEAR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INCLUDING THE?CODE?THAT WILL DEVELOP THE SYSTEM.?THANKS.soniaaskme! Continue Reading
Views : 30

Save image in Passport Size  

Hi all,I want to take a print out the image with passport size. Right now, the images are shrink. So, the quality of image is not good. Steps :1. Capture the image using webcam. User can capture the image any size. 2. Save the image3. Take a printout with passport size... Continue Reading
Views : 46

active x for vlc  

I am Trying to get vlc activex to open and play a video but it won't work the code i am using for the open file button is OpenFileDialog1.ShowDialog()TextBox2.Text =... Continue Reading
Views : 44

Web browser with restrict downloader  

anyone that could help me.. on how to have a restrict downloader to a web browser..? that it cannot be connect to Internet Download Manager, torrent, etc.. anything downloader that is an application software..? please help me guys..aerolei Continue Reading
Views : 51

Drag and Drop between two grids  

Hello,I am trying to design a form with two datagridviews on it and enable drag and drop between. The user should be able to drag and drop rows from grid1 to grid2 and vice versa. When a row is drag and dropped it should be removed from the source grid and added to the target... Continue Reading
Views : 38

duplicating pictureboxes problem  

hi, I am making a game where you need to shoot to defend an object but i dont want to make individual pictureboxes for each lazer. this is the code that i am using to try and duplicate, i think that it is right but i dont know how to create the picturebox. this is setting the picture... Continue Reading
Views : 33

Adding records to table using Down arrow key  

Could any one please help me on this i have used a table to show add and delete recordsI have coded a button to add records but the customer does not want to click the buttonhe wants to beable to press the down arrow key on his keyboard to add a new record to his tableAny... Continue Reading
Views : 48
Monday 24th of September 2012

Serial Ports Communication (Ports dont show up)  

Hi guys, first of all I'm not very good at programming and I've tried to be as explanatory as possible in my codes. I've been trying to write a program which enables a user to chat (recieved & transmit) messages via Serial Port using a simple custom made IR modem. I've constructed the modem and now... Continue Reading
Views : 37

Pattern screen Lock for windows  

how to make a pattern screen lock for windows just like in the android phones.is it possible to make this pattern screen lock using vb.net or any other programming language Continue Reading
Views : 39

How to operate digital output of daq card 6010 from VB 2005 Express  

I'm new to VB and have a problem of operating digital output of NI dag card 6010.Please help with a few rows of code.Any suggestion will be welcome. Continue Reading
Views : 41

Ask  

I have a simple music player program with vb.net and I want to adding the equalizer controls in it but I do not know where to start, is there anything that can give me a hint? Continue Reading
Views : 52

ask[ using enskripsi method]  

is there anything that can help me on use of encryption method in vb.net? Continue Reading
Views : 54

Need help on calculating the fiscal year  

Need help on calculating the fiscal year Continue Reading

helpppp  

is there anything that can give me an example of encryption program with vb.net? Continue Reading
Views : 42

I can't seem to read serial port data  

HI Continue Reading
Views : 41

SQL query in login, in1, in2 , out1, out2  

guys help mei really need the codes how to loginhere's the procedurefirst the user login using id where can be found in database1second identify the user she/he login in and save in database2the rules in login using time in and time outhard coded or even basic... Continue Reading

FORUM GUIDELINES - Please Read!  

Before posting to this forum, please read our guidelines at http://www.a1vbcode.com/vbforums/Topic13772-2-1.aspxBest regards,Forum... Continue Reading
Views : 40