Will Test cases make any sense in agile methology? or it's a time waste?

Will Test cases make any sense in agile methology or it's a time waste
Posted On: Friday 5th of October 2012 05:37:43 AM Total Views:  112
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

As a software tester which automated tool will you rate higher and why?

A. Load Runner B. QTP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

What will be your approach when your automation tool fail to recognize app object

What will be your approach when your automation tool fail to recognize application object
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Which one is more crucial in testing? Manual testing or Automation testing?

Which one is more crucial in testing Manual testing or Automation testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

I am interested in knowing what are your pain points around test automation?

I am interested in knowing what are your pain points around test automation What keeps you awake at nights Some of the common ones are: 1. Lack of good resources 2. automation takes too much maintenance 3. Showing ROI is a challenge.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

How important is for a tester to have a knowledge of automation tools..

How important is for a tester to have a knowledge of automation tools..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn on their own and become as good as those who go through formal training
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

i want to start my career in testing field.

i want to start my career in testing field. which is more suitable manual testing or automated testing\tif so then how can i start that one....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

If manual testers want to add some automation skillsets.

If manual testers want to add some automation skillsets..Where to start and what approach we can take.. Every tool is different\t which scripting language to use \t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script?

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

How do you utilize the fact that test automation is not delivered to the customer?

I've been struggling with this idea recently. In general (there are some exceptional case), we don't ship test automation code to our customers. But it is important to have well designed and robust test automation. But there should be something that we gain for test automation development. What would that be
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Are Developers good testers.

Are Developers good testers... and can test better than a QA guy...\t With all due respect to all s/w professionals and testers:This discussion is for the sake of discussion and to know your opinion .what do you think
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

How do we prove that testing automation is adding value?

For the most part, automation testing is regression testing. As such, it should not find defects. However, management is concerned that more than 4 man-years have gone into finding only ten defects over the past year. How do we justify our existance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Is Quality of application directly proportional to Time taken to test the application

Is Quality of an application directly proportional to Time taken to test that application\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Is the purpose of testing to verify that the software works or to try to break it?

Is the purpose of testing to verify that the software works or is it to try to break it It's fairly easy to test what an application is supposed to do. You just test every requirement. But what about all those unexpected things users do that cause those cryptic messages to display and a call to the Help Desk I once received a call from a very distraught user who thought she was going to be arrested because she received the error message "ILLEGAL ENTRY". Do you include a suite of tests that reflect a understanding of the user's world and that they may not always do what you'd expect Hint: A discussion with Help Desk associates is an eye-opener.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Does a Test Manager need to know testing?

This may sound bit crazy. But I have come to know through my testing friends that some of the test managers only involve in meetings and task allocation. What is a minimum criteria someone has to meet for him/her to be called as a "Test Manager" What is the minimum criteria someone has to meet for him/her to be accepted as a "Test Manager" by the testing society
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Is test strategy a part of the testplan or testplan is a part of the test strategy ?

Is test strategy a part of the testplan or testplan is a part of the test strategy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance?

, Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Should test leads/test managers be certified

Certification: Should test leads/test managers be certified just like project managers are PMP certified Why or why not
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What are the generally used test metrices in industry

What are the generally used test metrices in industry>
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What will be the main purpose of automation when an organization adopt it?

Does automation meant for finding the bugs or to reduce the manual test execution time. How one can convince a manual testing team or a lead about the scope of automation in any organization
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!