Why IVR regression testing is usually not automated?

There are tools/hardware available to automate IVR testing (validation of voice reponse), but automation is very rare. Most of the companies do manual testing. Tester call using phone, enter didgit, hear the voice and validate.
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 11:01:55 PM Total Views:  173
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to quantify automated regression coverage?

How to quantify automated regression coverage
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

Hello, I am currenlty looking for a tool to automate regression testing on QML app

, I am currenlty looking for a tool to automate regression testing on QML application. Does someone have some suggestion My focus is only on QML applications.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

i just want to introduce automation in my regression testing so that i can automate..

heyy guyzz ..i just want to introduce automation in my regression testing so that i can automate a large fraction of manual testing......desperately need ur advices.. : )
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Why IVR regression testing is usually not automated?

There are tools/hardware available to automate IVR testing (validation of voice reponse), but automation is very rare. Most of the companies do manual testing. Tester call using phone, enter didgit, hear the voice and validate.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

What's the best tool for automated regression execution evidence capture?

Many automated test tools provide only pass/fail/warning messages when reporting testing results. For validation purposes, it is essential to have evidence during key points of testing. What are the best automated test tools out there for capturing evidence (i.e. screen shots) during execution of an automated regression suite
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage?

What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Hi,Running regression test cases is boring repetitively .How to make it creative?

Running regression test cases is boring repetitively .How to make it creative
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Is 100% regression testing possible on large systems without Automation?

And if the answer is No, how was it done 10 years ago Was the expectation of software quality lower in the past Or did we now reach a new sort of equilibrium were there is a higher reliance on Automated testing and a lower reliance on the geek developers to produce magic
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Does someone have some suggestion to automate regression testing on QML app ?

, I am currenlty looking for a tool to automate regression testing on QML application. Does someone have some suggestion My focus is only on QML applications.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Can we avoid manual testing by using an automation approach.

When a project is in testing phase, how comfortable do to start automating the scripts and execute them against the build and keep on reusing them. Please analyze your projects and provide me your feedback.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Is there a need for contractors that do manual testing?

I have 13 years of software testing - 3 years of those as a lead and 3 years as a manager. I am starting a new company where I will be doing IT consulting. I would like to include some of my software testing background, and although I did some preliminary testing with an automated program for testing, it was not enough that I feel comfortable advertising that I know how to use that. Is there enough need out there for someone to do manual testing and yet to do it from their home office
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Automated testing for POS

does anyone have experience with automating testing for Point of Sale systems, specifically Positouch
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Gaining automated testing experience.

I have very little automated testing experience. I can't get it through a current job so how can I increase my knowledge on the subject to at least get my foot in the door of another company. Are there any open source automated testing suites that I can download Also, do I need to build my own website to test on or is there a website out there I can legally "practice" on
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to approach testing most effectively in a small organization

I currently work for a small organization where our formal testing efforts are just getting underway. We've only got about 3/4 FTE fully dedicated to testing right now and I'm looking to understand what the best 'first step' would be to implement testing in our organization. Part of what I was thinking initially would be that in the 'down time' (when development is running like crazy and not much UI has been exposed yet) we would develop some automated test cases to be run 'on build' but that's proving to be fairly difficult. So, then we started to make formal test cases centered on a 'user story' (aka use case) but keeping up with the implementation timeline with one person writing test cases also proved problematic. If you have any suggestions on what may be the most effective 'first steo', they would all be greatly appreciated!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance?

, Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?

I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the future of manual testing ?

It seems that every firm is seeking people with lots of automation experience. However, for the 4-5 firms that I have worked for in the past 10 years - automation is often not manageable for their applications. The applications are ones not requiring large loads of data to be pushed through nor many transactions etc.. So are companies just asking for the automation gurus just because they think they should or because they can really see a need for them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are there any automation tools out there that support automation testing SAP GUI

Are there any automation tools out there that support automation testing SAP GUI and web applications on a MAC platform
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!