Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex application?

Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex applicationCompanies prefers Open source testing tool first...I know some of them like Flex monkey(Free),Testing anywhere(paid).Is there any better
Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 01:08:52 AM Total Views:  301
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

which automation tool are you currently using...

which automation tool are you currently using...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

The best open source tools for test automation? which is it?

The best open source tools for test automation which is it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

automation framework features? which do you like?

automation framework features which do you like
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

which is tool is the best for initial start and requires no programming skills...

... in automated testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the...

Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the live training on the tool used in the software industry.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

Tool question You have a .NET shop but no automated testing which tool would you use

and WHY Yes I know you use XYZ tool I want to know WHY I should use it. I see a lot of company wanting Automation set up for testing but they have not idea where to start. They start by asking "which tool would you pick" (Most people would answer with the tool they already know) I'm looking for which is the best right now on the market and why it is.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

I have to test live asp.net website (live project) which free automated testing...

I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

As a software tester which automated tool will you rate higher and why?

A. Load Runner B. QTP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based...

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based applications which are developed using Visual C++.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating...

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating automation framework I even started on a few ideas, but I felt it would be best if I received some feedback from you and just for a little background we are using Selenium for testing .Net applications with multi OS and browser support.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test...

Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test automation. Please outline why and how you would automate these tests. Please elaborate up to two types of test.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF...

I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF, and there are many WPF layers. Which automation tool would you recommend, and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated...

Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Tell me which automation tool is used in your company

Tell me which automation tool is used in your company
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the best way for a manual tester to make the leap to test automation?

Most of my testing experience is in manual testing. Recently I see that most QA/QC positions call for automated testing. How does a manual tester make the leap to test automation in this competitive job market
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage?

What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Hello . can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool ?

. can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool which is useful in self learning
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

I want to increase my Automation skills. which one is better to learn ?

Selenium VS QTP.. i have been doing manual testing for more than 1 year for web application. i want to increase my Automation skills. which is one is better to learn
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?

I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!