What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 11:03:01 PM Total Views:  439
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application?

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating...

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating automation framework I even started on a few ideas, but I felt it would be best if I received some feedback from you and just for a little background we are using Selenium for testing .Net applications with multi OS and browser support.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use\t I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script?

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What are the biggest challenges to bringing in more automation into...

What are the biggest challenges to bringing in more automation into the testing process
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Hello . can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool ?

. can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool which is useful in self learning
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

[Get] Basic conept of SQL Injection.

"SQL Injection" is subset of the an unverified/unsanitized user input vulnerability ("buffer overflows" are a different subset), and the idea is to convince the application to run SQL code that was not intended. SQL injection is a technique for exploiting web applications that use client-supplied data in SQL queries without stripping potentially harmful characters first. Despite being remarkably simple to protect against, there is an astonishing number of production systems connected to the Internet that are vulnerable to this type of attack. The objective of this paper is to educate the professional security community on the techniques that can be used to take advantage of a web application that is vulnerable to SQL injection, and to make clear the correct mechanisms that should be put in place to protect against SQL injection and input validation problems in general. This topic covers some basic of SQL injection. Contents are: 1.Character encoding 2.Comprehensive testing 3.Testing procedure 4.Evaluating results 5.Authorization bypass 6.Query enumeration with syntax errors 7.Parenthesis 8.LIKE queries 9.INSERT 10.SQL Server Stored Procedures 11.Data sanitization 12 Secure SQL web application coding 13.MS SQL Server 14.MS Access Server 15 Oracle Please go through below link for details. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/j83ofynizt4c7vd Enjoy John
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone recommend a decent desktop automation tool that's easy to use?

Can anyone recommend a decent desktop automation tool that's easy to use, with little to no programming necessary aside from Winautomation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Does someone have some suggestion to automate regression testing on QML app ?

, I am currenlty looking for a tool to automate regression testing on QML application. Does someone have some suggestion My focus is only on QML applications.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I want to increase my Automation skills. which one is better to learn ?

Selenium VS QTP.. i have been doing manual testing for more than 1 year for web application. i want to increase my Automation skills. which is one is better to learn
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously?

Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp .

Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp in manual Testing and i have knowledge in QTP and worked on SQL Server 2008.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How testing is getting done for the test automation tools such as QTP?

I am just curious to know how testing is getting done for the Test automation tools such QTP, Test complete, Test partner, etc. I think these automation tools are having lot of requirements. So it is bit difficult to manually test everything. So, some kind of test automation will be required.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

After the automation scripts are written are you done yet? Think again!

After you and the team finish creating/writing all your automation scripts/tests do you think you're done What else do you do or think you need to do to become really "automated" Just to get your opinions and insights (I'll give mine later) on this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use\t I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script?

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anyone recommend a decent desktop automation tool that's easy to use?

Can anyone recommend a decent desktop automation tool that's easy to use, with little to no programming necessary aside from Winautomation I'm new to automation, currently exploring tools to use for automating operations of a desktop app. I'd like to use something easy first and maybe gradually evolve to the hardcore ones :P. Anyone knows a good tool to get started with
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!