What challenges test engineers are facing to adopt model-based automated...

What challenges test engineers are facing to adopt model-based automated test design for their functional testing needs
Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 06:20:37 AM Total Views:  299
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application?

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use\t I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What are the biggest challenges to bringing in more automation into...

What are the biggest challenges to bringing in more automation into the testing process
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use\t I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

What is the approximate cost of leading test automation tools

What is the approximate cost of leading test automation tools
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

What do you use for automation testing?

Everyone knows how important testing is, and, successively, actually involved in software development does test the software that they release. But even a simple application often has so many different possible behavior patterns that some only take place in rather unusual circumstances. Thus, automation testing is a big deal even if a project is not very big but split into many iterations.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

What would you suggest as Top 5 essential test metrics?...

May be for Functional and / or Automation testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Hello, I'm struggling to understand where actual (manual) UAT testing fits into...

, I'm struggling to understand where actual (manual) UAT testing fits into the Agile world. With Test Automation everywhere and CI, when is there the time without bottlenecking the cycle
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

has anyone tested the CRM of Microsoft Dynamics2011?

has anyone tested the CRM of Microsoft Dynamics2011\t and can give me some feedback on how to...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Any Better test tools for GUI Interface???

I look forward to hear Group's Opinion/Suggestions/Recommendations/ regarding test tools for GUI interface including automation tools for GUI interface.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

If testing automation allows you to do more testing in the same amount of time...

are you saving money
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

I'm having some issue with QTP with automating my test scripts..

The apps are written in .net and some ajax code.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

Areyou saving money if automation allows you to test more in the same amount of time?

Are you saving money if automation allows you to test more in the same amount of time
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I have 2.5 years of experience in Manual testing so now wanted to start Automation.

Can anyone help me in this or suggest how to go move ahead to start this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Please recommend good book for black box testing and automation tools...

Please recommend good book for black box testing and automation tools
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Any ideas on how to self-learn HP's QC especially QTP automation testing

Any ideas on how to self-learn HP's QC especially QTP automation testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What would be Middle ware testing? Is there any tool?

Can manual testing address Middle ware testing When to start (entry) and stop (exit) middle ware testing Where can I get some research
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Could any one pls suggest what are the problems and challenges faced during...

Could any one pls suggest what are the problems and challenges faced during automation of mapping applications Would it be better to go via Qtp or via Selenium. The automation should be able to cover application which has a base map, options to generate reports,uploading of csv and xls files, data filtering and administration options to change password maintain user profiles and generate audit reports
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!