What are the financial consideration while making the go-no go decision on....

What are the financial consideration while making the go-no go decision on Test Automation\t
Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 04:00:07 AM Total Views:  520
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this ?

Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this tool
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

What are the Major drawbacks in going in for a Test Automation solution ?

There are innumerable examples of organizations that ventured in to Test Automation with lots of hope and expectations, but did not get the deed benefits. Is it that the Test Automation tools promise much more than what they deliver or that the initial investment required for Test Automation far exceeds the anticipated costs Or for that matter the Test automation benefits like Better Quality, Reusability , Mainatainability, Enhanced Test Coverage, Consistency, are not realized in real life project environment.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Get] Best Practices in Software Test Automation

Abstract: Best practices are guidelines and advice on the best way to do something; collected over time and based on experience with previous projects. Best practices in an organization should come from the bottom of the organization up, rather than being mandated by management. These best practices might even differ from organization to organization, but certain key factors are present in successful organizations and projects. Discussed in this article are twelve of the most important practices that can assist you in ensuring successful implementation of functional test automation on your projects and in your organization. Download the full article here : Code: http://www.mediafire.com/pd0h7jht1s7vw2d
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

After the automation scripts are written are you done yet? Think again!

After you and the team finish creating/writing all your automation scripts/tests do you think you're done What else do you do or think you need to do to become really "automated" Just to get your opinions and insights (I'll give mine later) on this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use\t I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[GET] Automated Software Testing Using a Metaheuristic Technique

Software testing is an expensive process, typically consuming at least 50% of the total costs involved in software development [1]. With techniques for automating the generation of software testing, we will be able to test the software more efficiently while reducing the time taken up by this task, thus reducing the cost and increasing the quality of the final product. Download the file to know more.. http://www.mediafire.com/ntikh4gldq09075 Enjoy it..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance?

, Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Get] Best Practices in Software Test Automation

Abstract:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I would like to know the basics of Software Testing ...

I would like to know the basics of Software Testing .Where it can be started and which will be the most efficient tool for automation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

we are new organisation want to set up a quality team ?

how should i start\twhich automated tool shoul be helpful
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I want to move from java development to software testing

i had been worked in java dvelopment since three years. i want to move in the field of software testing. i did work of manual testing in some kind of projects.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Since testers are not as good as hackers in finding security holes in...

Since testers are not as good as hackers in finding security holes in companies web based applications, then, should management hire hackers to identify security vulnerability before deployment This is ongoing problem for companies and consumers. I just read today that hackers hacked a freecreditreports
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I am interested in knowing what are your pain points around test automation?

I am interested in knowing what are your pain points around test automation What keeps you awake at nights
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

i want to start my career in testing field.

i want to start my career in testing field. which is more suitable manual testing or automated testing\tif so then how can i start that one....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do you think a tester's role is shrunk in agile software development?

Many project managers tell their testers, Oh! We are working in agile development, so we need to wrap things quickly. And to be able to do that, if you find a defect, report to the developer immediately and get it fixed. No need to document the defect. On being asked, why, the obvious answer is as a part of agile development we need to ensure that we minimize documentation, save time and hence reduce cost. Also, since Agile talks about being collaborative, the tester needs to discuss the test case with developer and assist him in his development. What role is the tester playing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 31st October 2012
View Replies!

Can automated testing test software installation?

Can automated testing test software installation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

is it true then? Automated Unit Tests are so easy to write now that it actually...

Automated Unit Tests are so easy to write now that it actually adds no additional effort to write a test to verify the code. AND no extra effort to maintain the test for unstable code
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!