Is Quality of application directly proportional to Time taken to test the application

Is Quality of an application directly proportional to Time taken to test that application\t\t
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 10:07:49 PM Total Views:  191
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How can i get any course in automation testing for web applications?

i am trying to search for anything to know how to do automated testing and learn all about automated testing...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application?

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Writing some Automated Test for our software application...

How long is too long to create an automated test
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium...

I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium rc and perl. can any one can give me a few tips on the layout I can adopt and a test director compatible with selenium
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application?

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Automated testing tools for mobile applications

I am currently working with a client-server app which works, among other places, on mobile phones. The team with whom I work has used TestQuest's Countdown, which has received much praise from other shops, but which does not interact very well with our app. This tool was inherited from previous team members, and I hold the main test automation engineer in high regard, but it just doesn't seem to work well with our application. Does anyone have experience with testing of mobile apps in an automation fashion, and would like to share their expertise We have been trying many tools, and most of them seem to be bitmap-recognition based, which tends to be fragile with our app. The platform in question is TotalCross on Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm, and Apple iPhone/iPod touch. I'm not looking for something that will necessarily work with all of these platforms, but I'd love to know if people have had particular success with a tool on any of these platforms.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Hi All, I'm junior test engineer, testing sharepoint based web applications manually.

Can u suggest me how to improve my skills to automate test cases
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based...

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based applications which are developed using Visual C++.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF...

I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF, and there are many WPF layers. Which automation tool would you recommend, and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

we are new organisation want to set up a quality team ?

how should i start\twhich automated tool shoul be helpful
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Visually mapping application test coverage with automated test tools

Has anyone developed (or worked in an environment that is used this) a mechanism of mapping how much of the software we cover by running our automated tests Its one thing being capable of providing a statistic on what percentage of your tests were ran, passed, etc but its an entirely different matter being able to say with any definite justification that - the automated test suite(s) covers x% of the application. Imagine your software under test as a geographical landscape. If we could develop a heat map view that visually represented what geographical areas of the application our tests visited or exercised methods\ functions within, then we could say with some level certainty what coverage we have obtained. I believe something similar is in use in the gaming\ financial world but has anyone any experience of this in other areas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What automation tool have you used for automating functionality for web applications

What automation tool have you used for automating functionality for web applications that was developed for QA and not development We are looking to automate smoke tests and regression tests but I need a tool that will be fairly simple to use with a minimal learning curve.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Functional UI automation does not make sense for web applications

Functional UI automation does not make sense for web applications In my latest blog post I go over a few reasons why this is the case: Functional UI automation for web applications does not make sense Government 2.0 in Action: The Lab Is Now Open
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Is Quality of application directly proportional to Time taken to test the application

Is Quality of an application directly proportional to Time taken to test that application\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex application?

Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex applicationCompanies prefers Open source testing tool first...I know some of them like Flex monkey(Free),Testing anywhere(paid).Is there any better
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application?

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there any Good Open Source automation tool for Windows based application

The application is developed in .Net and it is windows based. Any suggestion
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF...

I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF, and there are many WPF layers. Which automation tool would you recommend, and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!