I wanted to share information on our proven Automation Testing framework.

DARTS: This is a hybrid framework based on the most popular Functional Testing Tool "HP-QTP".

Some of the most appreciated features of DARTS are:

*It is based on the principle of Functional Decomposition and Keyword Driven Methodology. This incorporates the best practices for automation design.

*Functional experts are enabled to create automation scripts using an excel interface thus reducing cost for Automation resources.

*Global flags to run failed scenarios, thus reducing configuration time.
Robust Execution, utilizing inbuilt recovery mechanisms, which ensures 100% execution capabilities even when environmental factors/data conditions disrupt normal QTP execution.
Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 11:43:28 PM Total Views:  206
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Can any one share experience and knowledge for how to test SAP R/3...

Can any one share experience and knowledge for how to test SAP R/3 Application also give me your views and inputs for Automation Testing for the same. I want to test SAP application. Please advise me how to do test
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Hi All,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual test

Hi ,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

Hi All, I'm junior test engineer, testing sharepoint based web applications manually.

Can u suggest me how to improve my skills to automate test cases
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Which Testing is more wanted either Manual or Automation?

Which Testing is more wanted either Manual or Automation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

what is your ?Quality Philosophy"?

Can anyone tell me what a good answer will be when you are asked what is your Quality Philosophy\t, referring to software.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What Is Your Objective When Implementing Test Automation?

In many discussions, there are posts regarding various aspects of automated test cases, which compels me to wonder what are you focusing on when you write automated tests In my experience, automated tests provided limited value - mainly regression testing, where you run the same tests multiple times to insure that functionality is preserved. Regression testing is just one (limited) aspect of the whole software test endeavor. So I must ask: What is the purpose of the automated tests you create Are you verifying requirements Developing a regression suite Other\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Hello . can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool ?

. can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool which is useful in self learning
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Is there any Good Open Source automation tool for Windows based application

The application is developed in .Net and it is windows based. Any suggestion
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Get]Select appropriate functional test tools in your organization.

Automation tools provide automated functional and performance testing for environments including Java, SOAP, CORBA, HTML, WAP, client/server, UNIX, and Windows. This article has been created as a guide to help testing professionals select, understand and implement functional test tools in any organization. Due to the large number of test automation tools available I have followed the 80/20 rule and selected the most popular as a base for this article. However where necessary other products including, Test Management, performance test and defect tracking suites will be mentioned. This base includes the following: Rational Robot (as included in Rational TestStudio) 2001 Rational Visual Test 6.5 Mercury WinRunner 7 Segue SilkTest 5 Compuware QA Run 4.7 Go below link and clear your understanding and decide which tools is perfect for your organisation. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/qwjainunuegtb2a Enjoy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What Is Your Objective When Implementing Test Automation?

In many discussions, there are posts regarding various aspects of automated test cases, which compels me to wonder what are you focusing on when you write automated tests In my experience, automated tests provided limited value - mainly regression testing, where you run the same tests multiple times to insure that functionality is preserved. Regression testing is just one (limited) aspect of the whole software test endeavor. So I must ask:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Where did you receive your automation training/experience

Where did you receive your automation training/experience (on the job, certifications, courses, etc.)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

How can you Qualify, Quantify and Automate your Agile Testing approach

In Agile Testing, testers adapt to rapid deployment cycles and changes in testing patterns. It involves the process of testing from the clients perspective at a very early stage it self. Relaying just on manual and intuition testing is not enough; you need to automate to deliver on time. Your degree of automation will depend on the nature of project and of course your budget to invest into automation tools and scripting effort. The advent of many open source tools can ease up the purse a bit though.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Get]Select appropriate functional test tools in your organization.

Automation tools provide automated functional and performance testing for environments including Java, SOAP, CORBA, HTML, WAP, client/server, UNIX, and Windows. This article has been created as a guide to help testing professionals select, understand and implement functional test tools in any organization. Due to the large number of test automation tools available I have followed the 80/20 rule and selected the most popular as a base for this article. However where necessary other products including, Test Management, performance test and defect tracking suites will be mentioned. This base includes the following: Rational Robot (as included in Rational TestStudio) 2001 Rational Visual Test 6.5 Mercury WinRunner 7 Segue SilkTest 5 Compuware QA Run 4.7
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Test Automation Seminar Series - I'd like your input on proposed topics

Im in the process of developing a series of seminars which to be offered first in Austin Texas to be replicated in San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas, then nationwide. The topics being considered are. ROI from test automation Sarbanes Oxley and test automation Build or buy test automation tools
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Which Testing is more wanted either Manual or Automation?

Which Testing is more wanted either Manual or Automation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I am interested in knowing what are your pain points around test automation?

I am interested in knowing what are your pain points around test automation What keeps you awake at nights
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Where do you draw the line between the automated tests you put in your...

Where do you draw the line between the automated tests you put in your continuous integration server, and the automated tests you keep in QA department.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 1st November 2012
View Replies!

I have 2.5 years of experience in Manual testing so now wanted to start Automation.

Can anyone help me in this or suggest how to go move ahead to start this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!