I want to move from java development to software testing

i had been worked in java dvelopment since three years. i want to move in the field of software testing. i did work of manual testing in some kind of projects.
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 11:02:12 PM Total Views:  198
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Can a Software developer move to become a Software tester?

Can a Software developer move to become a Software tester
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

Why is so that most of the people who cant handle pressure of development or...

Why is so that most of the people who cant handle pressure of development or doesn't got chance in development becomes MANUAL tester IS manual testing that easy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

How can we categorize automated software test case generation techniques

How can we trace and explain the generation using various techniques.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

As a software tester which automated tool will you rate higher and why?

A. Load Runner B. QTP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I am looking at good automated software testing tool for our product

Our product requires Automated software testing tool Key features we are looking at this tool to cover Functionality testing including complex workflows Integration testing with third party exchange Performance testing Load and stress testing may be kept as added advantage I am looking at economical solutions , product is based on windows platform.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

is there a tool to test the software installation in automated fashion?

is there a tool to test the software installation in automated fashion
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Does anyone know where I can go to get training for Automation in software testing?

I do is manual testing and I need to learn automated testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I want to move from java development to software testing

i had been worked in java dvelopment since three years. i want to move in the field of software testing. i did work of manual testing in some kind of projects.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I am trying to move into automation testing,

I am trying to move into automation testing, which is tool is the best for initial start and requires no programming skills
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use\t I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software?

Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software How to implement automation framework Automation framework for QTP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Is the purpose of testing to verify that the software works or to try to break it?

Is the purpose of testing to verify that the software works or is it to try to break it It's fairly easy to test what an application is supposed to do. You just test every requirement. But what about all those unexpected things users do that cause those cryptic messages to display and a call to the Help Desk I once received a call from a very distraught user who thought she was going to be arrested because she received the error message "ILLEGAL ENTRY". Do you include a suite of tests that reflect a understanding of the user's world and that they may not always do what you'd expect Hint: A discussion with Help Desk associates is an eye-opener.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this ?

Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this tool
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use\t I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!