I need solution on automating the test cases for the remote desktop GUI applications.

using QTP. Which tool/software will be helpful for such automation Any idea on framework
Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 11:43:37 PM Total Views:  223
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

I need to get some idea before joining institute about...

I need to get some idea before joining institute about "Manual and Automation testing" so kindly i request, to give me material. Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

new GUI automation testing tool - I need your thoughts..

Hi!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

Automation training for manual users. need help

Automation training for manual users. need help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating...

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating automation framework I even started on a few ideas, but I felt it would be best if I received some feedback from you and just for a little background we are using Selenium for testing .Net applications with multi OS and browser support.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn...

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn on their own and become as good as those who go through formal training
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Is there a need for contractors that do manual testing?

I have 13 years of software testing - 3 years of those as a lead and 3 years as a manager. I am starting a new company where I will be doing IT consulting. I would like to include some of my software testing background, and although I did some preliminary testing with an automated program for testing, it was not enough that I feel comfortable advertising that I know how to use that. Is there enough need out there for someone to do manual testing and yet to do it from their home office
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

To LEARN Automation you need to DO Automation: What steps should a black box tester..

To LEARN Automation you need to DO Automation: What steps should a black box tester take to become an Automation QA engineer Lots of people understand the necessity of transitioning from traditional "manual" or "black box" testing to Automation testing. The industry is demanding that a lot now. - How do you transition your background from Black Box to Automation - Where do you learn it from - How do you join an Automation team without having previous experience
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are some of the considerations for not implementing automated test solutions fo

What are some of the considerations for not implementing automated test solutions for web based applications what situations where the benefits of manual test outweigh the benefits of test automation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi guys, need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field &...

Hi , need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field & become tester its been a month i am preparing for ISTQB exam & dont have any experience in testing. well as entry level how do i present my self. can any on e guide me pls.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software?

Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software How to implement automation framework Automation framework for QTP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn on their own and become as good as those who go through formal training
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Does a Test Manager need to know testing?

This may sound bit crazy. But I have come to know through my testing friends that some of the test managers only involve in meetings and task allocation. What is a minimum criteria someone has to meet for him/her to be called as a "Test Manager" What is the minimum criteria someone has to meet for him/her to be accepted as a "Test Manager" by the testing society
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

What are the Major drawbacks in going in for a Test Automation solution ?

There are innumerable examples of organizations that ventured in to Test Automation with lots of hope and expectations, but did not get the deed benefits. Is it that the Test Automation tools promise much more than what they deliver or that the initial investment required for Test Automation far exceeds the anticipated costs Or for that matter the Test automation benefits like Better Quality, Reusability , Mainatainability, Enhanced Test Coverage, Consistency, are not realized in real life project environment.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Is there a need for contractors that do manual testing?

I have 13 years of software testing - 3 years of those as a lead and 3 years as a manager. I am starting a new company where I will be doing IT consulting. I would like to include some of my software testing background, and although I did some preliminary testing with an automated program for testing, it was not enough that I feel comfortable advertising that I know how to use that. Is there enough need out there for someone to do manual testing and yet to do it from their home office
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Hi guys, need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field &...

Hi , need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field & become tester its been a month i am preparing for ISTQB exam & dont have any experience in testing. well as entry level how do i present my self. can any on e guide me pls.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Automation in Agile environment How would you begin automating task ...

Automation in Agile environment How would you begin automating task in a newly implemented (Scrum)agile environment
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Visual Studio Test System 2008 - Is it a good tool to use for automating web based...

...application testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 1st November 2012
View Replies!

I'm having some issue with QTP with automating my test scripts..

The apps are written in .net and some ajax code.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!